Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A visit to the vineyard, Pt. 1

"Surprises to both on our visit to the vineyard...."

5
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
We have decided to get out of our hotel room, since it is such a wonderful day outside. The sun is big and warm and only a soft wisp of clouds drift high in the bright blue sky. I've done some research online and I have a surprise for you.

Grabbing the keys to our rental car, a fire red Mustang convertible, I turn to you, as I head towards the car, and I grin, "I have a surprise for you! We are going for a little drive in the country..."
"Hmmmmm.... I like surprises! Why don't you get the car ready and I will be right out", you say turning, with a mischievous look in your eyes.

As you disappear into the bathroom, I can't help but think that although I made the surprise plans, that you were pulling the strings.

I get out to the car and work on lowering the top. After a couple of minutes I finish up and climb into the driver's seat and start the engine. It roars to life and sends vibrations through me. I just love that sound!

Just then, you walk out and I am fixated by the way you are sauntering towards the car. You exude confidence and sexuality. You have changed into a white, cotton sundress, with spaghetti straps and just the right amount of lace around the hem. You climb inside and lean in to kiss me. It is a deep, passionate kiss, pressing your soul into my mouth. Our tongues dance with one another and you end by taking my bottom lip between your teeth, sucking as you pull away. Looking into my eyes, I see an insatiable fire of lust. Needless to say, I am left with my mouth agape and mesmerized by your gaze.

"We can go now," you whisper, in a sultry way.

I shake my head, and turn my attention to the drive ahead. Soon we are winding down the county roads, towards our destination, South Hampton. The wind flows through our hair, as the groan of the Mustang rumbles through our bones. I steal glances your way every chance I get and I notice something new with each one. First, you have on a white lace bra on. Second, I can tell this because your dress is somewhat transparent, when the light it just right. I happen to notice your right hand is no longer holding the door, rather, you have begun to run it along your leg, taking the hem of your dress up above your knee. You do this while dismissively watching the sights go by.

Your dress is now at mid-thigh and your hand dips under reaching higher with each mile. You turn to me and catch me staring. We both grin. You recline your seat slightly and lay your head back against the seat. I think your eyes are now closed but the dark sunglasses make this difficult to tell. You continue where you left off with your right hand stroking your thigh and disappearing under your dress. I feel like a voyeur intent on seeing where this will go.

SindyAnna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SindyAnna

Your hand reaches further up your thigh taking your dress along with it. I can almost see what your hand has been seeking....

The evidence is clear from the soft moan that escapes your lips, "Mmmmmmm."

I am trying to drive, while catching as much of this show as I can. My cock is straining and I have to wiggle around in my seat just to get comfortable. Meanwhile, your fingers are plunging inside your very wet pussy. I know this because I can see your thigh glistening. Your dress is now up above your hand and I have an unfettered view of your fingers, diving in and out. Your moans have become more deliberate and your breathing more labored.

I contemplate pulling over but I don't want to do anything to break the focus you have. Suddenly you let out a loud grunt and, for a second, this seems to be louder than the Mustang. Your body tenses and your hips thrust forward as a powerful orgasm courses through you. Small droplets of sweat coat your forehead and a huge smile appears on your lips. You take your fingers from your pussy and place them into your mouth. You begin sucking as if you have my cock in your mouth. You are making this a show for me as much a pleasure for yourself. Looking my way, for the first time in awhile, you grin, as you pull your fingers out of your mouth.

I shift again in my seat and you see my problem right away. Your left hand reaches down and strokes my hardness through my jeans. Your right hand however, disappears yet again under your dress. A slight gasp escapes from your lips and your fingers emerge from their trove wet with your sweet nectar. This time you bring your finger up to my mouth. I fight the urge to look off the road and simply open my mouth eagerly. Your fingers plunge inside much the same way as they did to your pussy moments before. Your fuck my willing mouth as I close my lips tightly around your fingers. The scent is intoxicating and your juices are delicious. I continue sucking you in, as you finger fuck my lips. Meanwhile, your other hand stays busy, rubbing the swollen bulge between my legs. Finally, your fingers slow down and you slowly pull them out and away from my mouth.

"That was so erotic!" Is all I can stammer.

No sooner have I said this that I realize that we are at our destination. I slow to take a left into the drive, the sign indicating Jewel Towne Vineyards. Your hand still strokes me as you realize where we are.

"A very nice surprise!"You say to me, as you fix your dress.

I pull into a parking spot at the end of the row and turn off the roaring Mustang. Your hand still strokes me as you lean into me for another deep, passionate kiss.......

To be continued......

Published 
Written by reddionysus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments