Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Voyeur's Stimulation

"First Story Hope you enjoy. Comment if you want to know what happens."

9
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
681 words 681 words
I waited here before same time, same place, and same day. She always arrives first. Today she was dressed in a short red teddy that barely stopped mid-thigh. She turned when she heard him come in. A big smile on her face they exchanged words. I could never hear what they said but, whatever it was it didn’t matter I wasn’t there to listen to them but to watch. She glided to him and grabbed his cock through his boxers. He smiled as he watched her drop down to her knees.

She glided her hand up and down his cock looking up at him and saying something. He chuckled and rubbed the back of her head and watched as she licked her lips and began kissing along the top of his boxers. She peppered his abs with wet kisses making sure to coat each pack with at least one kiss. Using her tongue she circled his belly button and drew a line from his belly button to the top of his boxers and began pulling his boxers down and running kisses along his thighs.

With a twist of his hips he smacked her face with his cock. My mouth watered as I watched her lean back. He smiled and grabbed her checks with one hand and his cock with the other. Forcing her mouth opened he rammed his cock in her mouth. Moving both hands to the back of her head he began pumping in and out of her mouth.

I couldn’t help but stick two fingers in my mouth and begin to suck them. Wishing it was his thick cock. As his thrust became more frenzied my head bobbed on my fingers faster. I watched as she used one hand to steady herself and the other hand moved to her breast and she began to squeeze and pull her nipple. Suddenly, his movements stopped and he pulled his thick member out of her mouth and grabbed her arms to pull her up. My wet finger came out of my mouth and moved to my breast.

AntonelaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonelaFiore



Turning her so that her back was pressed against the door, he dropped his head to her breast and pulled one nipple into his mouth and pinched the other one with his other hand. She didn’t want that though she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to push him down. Understanding, he grabbed the straps of her teddy and began pulling them down her arms, kissing every inch of her skin that was revealed as he moved down her body. When he was on his knees in front of her he dipped his tongue in her belly button and the same way he had fucked her mouth he began fucking her bellybutton. Taking his two fingers he began to run them along her pussy lips before forcibly shoving them inside.

As he pumped his fingers in the same rhythm as his tongue I moved my hands down to my dripping cunt. It had been so long for me that even the breeze against my clit had me pumping my hips. Watching them as he finally moved his tongue to her pussy I began to finger fuck myself as he fucked her with his tongue.

Standing up he tossed her on her stomach at the edge of the bed he walked up behind her and rubbed his cock along the seam of her ass, she grinded back into him. Pulling away from her he rammed his cock into her pussy pushing her forward. Grabbing both of her breasts for leverage and began to pull her back and push her forward.

By now I was so far gone that I began to grind my throbbing cunt against the closes pole. So caught up was I in the image before me and my own pleasure that I didn’t hear anyone walking up behind me. It wasn’t till I felt the hand cover my mouth and the arm wrap around my waist that I was aware I was no longer alone…………..

Published 
Written by classifieddivafiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments