Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aki's Company I

"Aki's weekend retreat with her company"

7
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words
When her parents chose Aki’s name (in Japanese characters, the ‘A’ means ‘Asia’ and the ‘ki’ means ‘Hope’) they had the dream that their daughter would be a ‘hope for Asia’. Her father decided that she go to international kindergarten, to get accustomed to English at an early age. He always used to say that languages are the doors to the world. In Junior High School Aki went to Canada for one year, and in High School to Australia for one year. She even took German as a second foreign language.

Having been abroad really helped Aki. Not only linguistically, but also as a person. She could meet so many nice people and experience so many different cultures. It seemed that everybody around her liked that round face that sat on top of her tiny frame. People who knew her used to say that she has a big, winning smile. But that was only on the surface, because deep in her heart she always had wished to be taller than 165 cm (5’4”). But that wish was never granted and she felt embarrassed by her boyish hips and small breast. ‘Never give in, never give up!’ was her father’s motto, so she took lessons in make-up and hair styling to look more mature. And all this was paying off!

In order to have the possibility to go abroad in the future again, she decided not to go to college after graduating from high school, but to look for a job.

She was looking for a suitable company, and thanks to her language abilities, (and maybe her smile) she could land a job in a trading company in Osaka.

The job hunting is tough in Japan, especially after the Lehman shock. The applicants have to go through a tough paper test screening and job interview. The final hurdle is the interview with the company president. She passed all the hurdles and in October of her last High School year there was the final interview.

When she entered the room, nervous as hell, the president and two men were waiting behind a long desk. But she beamed her smile that had fascinated so many before, it was no surprise that the president smiled back. It was a winning smile. He had a sun-tanned face, and his short-cut black hair was graying at the temples. When he smiled, a bunch of small wrinkles decorated the sides of his eyes. His deep baritone voice was very comforting, and the interview went very well.

So, in April the following year she started working. Aki was the only 18 year old High School graduate. All other 10 fresh-men and 5 ‘fresh-women’ were college graduates.

‘Never give in’ was her father’s motto, so she decided to blend in to her best ability.

The company was a very unusual one. The male staff did not have to wear suits, and the ladies in the office, secretaries as well as customer-relations staff were allowed to choose their own style of clothes. It was a pretty open office atmosphere, but since all company employees were her seniors, she had to use polite language with them.

Then, in May, there was an announcement for a retreat. The freshmen/women were invited for free to a resort hotel over the weekend. Also, some company employees came, including a few of the section heads and the president himself. Aki’s section head, Mr. Nakamura, and his secretary, Ms. Suzuki, were there, too. They both shared a room in the Japanese-style hot spring resort. Ms. Suzuki called her ‘Aki’, but Aki was not supposed to call her ‘Naomi’. Naomi is 7 years older than Aki and, well, this is Japan!

At the banquet on the first evening the president gave a vivid speech. He used his charisma to motivate people, and his speech drew much applause.

The others all drank alcohol during dinner, but since alcohol is forbidden for minors (coming of age is 20 in Japan), Aki sipped Oolong tea.

It has always occurred strange to Aki: The legal age for a girl to get married is 16, and for boys it’s 18. So, if you marry early, you are not allowed to drink a glass of champagne on your own wedding!

But Aki knew, this is Japan and not the US or Australia. There are some alcohol excesses, and from time to time, people who use their power to harass subordinates and make them drunk, make the national news! But not so in this company.

Aki was sitting on the Tamami mats in the big dinner hall and was watching everybody. A few fellow newcomers and even some section chiefs chatted with her, and she did her best to be nice and polite. After a while she became tired and decided to go to the hot spring. Most of the others were still enjoying their drinks after dinner, so she headed quickly to the big, common bath (Japanese hot springs are gender separated since it is nude bathing) before the rush and soaked in the hot water. Then she went to her room and sat in a corner, watching the sunset over the Japan Inland Sea. As it became darker, the pictures of the members on this retreat passed review in her mind. There were a few handsome men, who had chatted with her during dinner, and she sensed that some were interested in her.

The thought of starting a relation with one of them made her excited. Aki had her ‘yukata’, a cotton summer kimono, loosely wrapped around her body. Because of the heat that radiated from her tiny body after the hot bath, she opened it a bit. Kind of automatically, she cupped her 32 B size breasts and stroked her tummy, thinking about her past sexual encounters, which had been a few, but not extraordinary many. While chatting with her female classmates about those matters, she found out that she was just a normal Japanese girl with a healthy sex drive.

She was still immersed in her thoughts, when she heard the voice of Naomi at the door. She spoke in a little bit higher tone than usual and laughed.

Aki decided to wait were she was. It should be better not to embarrass her, so Aki decided to stay in her niche.

A male voice started laughing, too. Aki immediately recognized the voice of Mr. Nakamura, her boss! Another male voice was unfamiliar, and finally a fourth baritone clearly belonged to the company president.

Aki wrapped her yukata closer to her body and prayed that they wouldn’t find her. Aki thought so innocently that they must be talking about something that others shouldn’t hear. Why else would they come to one of the rooms? But it became clear to her that they weren’t discussing company secrets.

“You look lovely as ever!” said the President.

Instead of answering, Naomi just giggled.

“Took a good soak? Put body lotion all over your body after the bath?”

“Hihihi, yes, Mr. President.”

“Let me check!...Ohhh, you smell so good!. Tell me, you smell so good all over your body?”

“You want to know?”

“Yes, show him” that was Nakamura. Aki heard somebody flip a light switch and one of the bed-side lamps lit the room dimly. But the light did not reach the niche directly and Aki was safe.

“Her tits smell nice!” said the unknown man.

A few laughs and unintelligible giggles later, Naomi exclaimed

“Mr. President, what is this?”

“This, you should know! It is my little ochinchin. You wanna see it bigger?” He was using the boy’s word for his private part, something that many men in Japan do. They think it sounds cute.

”Of course, Mr. President. Yes, I know it”, another giggle, “and yes, I want to see it big.”

Wow! Aki was shocked! So, here were three men, including the president of her company, getting ready to have a sex with one of the secretaries! Aki was fully alert now, adrenaline rushing through her veins. Their talk, and the imagination of what would happen soon made Aki horny. She had never been in such a situation before! Since she was sure that they could not see her in the niche, she opened her legs a bit and played with her hairy pussy.

“Wow, what a perfect body!” Aki could hear the unknown man exclaim! Aki’s finger circled her clitoris and wished that someone would say that to her!

Actually, Aki did not like her boyish figure. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she found that her breasts were too small, and her legs are too fat and too short. Of course Aki had a boyfriend, but she was never sure if he really meant it when he said ‘you are beautiful’.

“Hey Naomi, naked you look even better than in your mini skirt in the office.” After Nakamura had made this observation, the president commanded:

“Naomi, go on the bed. Nakamura, you lick her out that she gets wet and ready, and you, Naomi, blow my ochinchin to its full size.”

Aki could hear the bed squeak a few times, and she imagined how Naomi would spread her slender legs, revealing her pussy (was she shaved?) and how the section chief would get on the floor in front of the bed, putting his face deep into the waiting triangle. Was the president sitting on her well-formed breasts, shoving his cock into her face, or was he at her side? Aki’s imagination ran wild. She put one leg on the arm rest of the chair she was sitting on, and she rubbed her clit faster. Soon she felt her liquid running out of her love hole and onto her fingers.

Except for the occasional squeak of the bed, and human slurp-, moan- and grunt sound, the room was silent. Aki had to control herself, not to make any sound either. That was especially difficult, because her lovers up to that time had always longed to hear her moans. They tend to come out quite naturally.

“Naomi, you are ready?” the president inquired.

“Hmmmm, hmmmm.” Was all she could say.

“Okay, Nakamura, lets swap!”

A few squeaks later Aki could hear an unison ‘Ohhhh’ from Naomi and the president. Aki imagined the feeling of a warm throbbing male flesh penetrating her. Because she only had her fingers, she pushed them into her waiting pussy as deep as possible. Her thumb was at her clit, stimulating her further. A rhythmical squeaking of the bed started that went on for a while. Naomi’s moans were muffled (was she sucking Nakamura’s or the stranger’s cock?)

The squeaks picked up speed and so did the moans and groans of the three men and one woman who had sex with each other. Aki also fingered herself faster and faster. The tension in her body built up to unknown heights. She grabbed a small hand towel and stuffed it in her mouth to keep her from screaming. Sweat ran down her cheeks. The three men and the one woman on the bed did not have such self-restraint and moaned now uninhibited. Aki wondered what their neighbors would think, but then she remembered that they were at the end of the corridor and the next room was the president’s. The president let out a few more groans and finally exclaimed

“I am cumming. Naomi, I am cumming in your cunt. I…am…cummm…mmming!

Was it out of courtesy (underlings have to stop fucking when the boss cums?), or because the other two men wanted to rest a bit, the room became silent. Aki only could hear the heavy breaths of the four other people while her ears rang with the sound of her own blood rushing through her veins. She was desperate wanting to cum, but she had to stop fingering herself, too, to keep her presence a secret.

Her pussy quivered with anticipation of the orgasm that had been so close. Her fingers were full with her creamy liquid, but she did not dare to change the towel in her mouth against her fingers. A single sound could be the end of her young career.

“Congratulations, Nakamura. Naomi is a fine secretary. Her pussy is tight as ever. …good girl!”

“Thank you, sir.” Both said at the same time.

The president grunted once more when he got off the bed. Aki could not help it anymore. Her curiosity took over and she had so see what went on. She carefully peeked around the corner and could see Naomi lying on her back with wide spread legs on one of the twin beds. The president was standing with his profile to Aki and she had a good look at his erect cock. It was big, indeed. In the dim light of the night stand she could see it glistening with Naomi’s juice. He had a nice six-pack and was well trained. Nakamura and the other guy were at both sides of Naomi’s head, and she was deep throating the unknown man. Aki had never seen him before. He was around 30 and had an athletic figure.

“I go back to my room. Good night, guys. …and Naomi, thanks for the treat!”

Nakamura answered.

“Mr. President, you shot quite a load tonight!” All three men looked at the creamy mess that poured out of Naomi’s cunt. Aki wanted to enjoy that for a while, too, but she quickly hid in her niche again, because the president was about to leave and at any time one of the persons could turn their face towards the window.

“Nakamura, Suzuki, you can continue. Take all the time you need!...Oh, and by the way, why don’t we try to get that cute newbie into bed tomorrow?”

“You mean the girl in my department? … the high school graduate? …Aki?”

“Yeah, I watched her during dinner. The way she talked to the guys tells me that she’s much sluttier as it seemed at a first glance.” Laughing, he left.

Aki was perplexed. It had never crossed her mind that the company president wanted to make love to her. Even more shocking was that he was freely talking about this to her section chief. She was on the verge of getting up and confronting the men, but in the last second, she controlled herself. Even though she was shocked to learn that she was regarded like a piece of meat, like a slut who would sleep with anybody, the thought that the president found her attractive was exciting, too. She took a deep breath and after she composed her self, she dared to look around the corner again.

She looked just in time to see Nakamura passing the tissue box to Naomi as she sat up and cleaned up most of the sticky mess between her legs. Then she opened her arms and reached up for Nakamura. Aki went into hiding again.

“Boss, you wanna fuck me now?”

“In this cunt that is still full of his cum?”

“Yea, he came, but I didn’t. Make me cum!”

“I will baby…as always!”

So, this wasn’t the first time, the guys had a group sex session with Naomi! Aki found that the evening was becoming increasingly interesting. She peeked again.

Nakamura mounted Naomi missionary style and his cock quickly found his way into her still wet and sticky pussy. Her legs were high up in the air and his hips pumped her pussy so heavily that the bed did not stop squeaking. Naomi wasn’t idle either, and continued to deep-throat Suzuki. Suzuki is a common name in Japan, so it did not mean anything special to Aki at that time. Only later was she was to find out how wrong that was!

Aki went back into the niche and fingered her pussy, weighting her options.

Should she reveal herself, now that the president was gone? The risk of spoiling not only the evening but even her whole career was not zero. She had no idea how the remaining three people would react once they new that Aki had spied on them. On the other hand, she wanted a cock really badly. But as the president said, she might get three cocks tomorrow, so she decided to wait. Not to make the same mistake as previously, she now circled her clit only slightly. This gave her a good feeling, but wasn’t strong enough for her to cum. From time to time, she would pinch her nipples or stretch her vulva, to give her clit a bit of a rest.

Nakamura and Suzuki had quite a stamina, and Nakamura’s continuous pounding had the desired effect on Naomi. Aki could hear her scream from the orgasm Nakamura’s cock was giving her. He barely stopped but continued to pump until he let out a big grunt and the squeaking of the bed stopped again. Naomi’s cunt was being filled with sperm for the second time tonight. Then it was Suzuki’s turn to demand something from their common lover.

“Naomi-chan, spread your legs while you clean Nakamura’s cock.”

Aki heard the bed squeak again, and the image of a third cock filling that cummed pussy nearly drove her crazy. She pinched and tweaked her nipples to release some of the immense tension in her body. She was waiting for the rhythmical squeaking to start again, this time Suzuki causing it by sliding his cock in and out of that wet and used cunt, but instead it was silent, except for the occasional slurping sound.

Aki desperately wanted to know what was going, but was too afraid to peek again. Her imagination drove her close to an orgasm, and she had a hard time to keep her towel-stuffed mouth from making a sound.

“Suzuki, you ARE sick!” Nakamura was exclaiming. The slurping sound stopped.

“Because I lick a girl’s pussy? You do that, too.”

“Well, but not if it is a freshly cummed pussy with my sperm oozing out!”

“Kento, don’t stop!” Naomi demanded. “Make me cum! Suck me hard!”

Aki was so shocked to hear that a guy would lick his friend’s cum out of a pussy that she stopped fingering her soaking wet and red pussy. The towel made breathing really difficult. Her mouth was dry and she was dehydrated from the hot bath. But she did not dare to move to get a drink out of the fridge in the niche. In awe, she continued to listen to the slurping sound that was now intermingled with Naomi’s moans. After a short time, she moaned in a way that showed that she had exploded again. Her next orgasm that night! Aki was so jealous!

“Ohhh Kento, Kento, Kento…you are so wonderful! It’s so good to have you again…”

Nakamura picked up the thread.

“Yeah, Suzuki, it was a great idea to stay in the same hotel this time. Reminds me of the good ol’ days we had…”

“Nakamura, we are not finished yet, are we? I am the only guy who hasn’t cum yet tonight. Naomi, I wanna fuck you from behind standing at that window!”

The window! Aki nearly jumped out of her chair. That meant that they would come by the niche! She was in panic! They were going to see her if they came to the window! Instinctively, she wrapped the yukata tightly around her body, making her as small as possible, even though she knew that they would see her anyway.

“Kento, why don’t you doggy fuck me here? I had a long day, and now after two cocks, and all the orgasms I’m a bit…”

“Okay, if that’s the case,…turn around here in front of the bed. And don’t worry, your sucking and the taste of Nakamura’s cum made me hot enough. I’ll be finished in a second!” and he let out a short, rough laugh.

Aki heard the slapping of flesh against flesh as Kento Suzuki, that was his full name, doggy fucked Naomi. The pussy pounding became more rapid, and produced the promised effect almost instantaneously. Suzuki let out a big grunt and the pounding stopped. He had cum!

Aki’s mind raced. Her company president, fucking the secretary of her section chief in front of his eyes; a guy who licks men’s cum out of a pussy; and they all seemed to be good friends and were doing that on a regular basis for quite a while. How much stranger could that evening become?

Lost in her thoughts she did not listen much to the ongoing conversation, but it seemed that Kento was 69ing Naomi, slurping his own cum out of her pussy. That made Naomi cum for yet another time.

After all that fucking and sucking Aki’s only wish was that they would leave the room soon.

lunaconde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaconde

She needed a cock, or at least a place where she could finger herself to the much needed and wanted orgasm without being caught!

It seemed that heaven granted Aki’s wish, because finally Nakamura and Kento said good-bye to Naomi and left the room. After Naomi showed them to them to the door, Aki heard her close the bathroom door.

This was her chance! Aki hurried out of her niche, rushed through the room, opened the room door from the inside, and let it slam shut again.

“Miss Suzuki, I am baaack!” Aki was breathless, but she managed to sound as if she just had come back into the room.

“Hi Aki, I am in the bathroom. Will be right back!”

Aki hastily arranged her yukata, walked over to her bed, and looked at the crumpled sheets on Naomi’s bed. There were a few small and three big wet spots all over. Was it Naomi’s juice, or cum? If it was cum, from whom? Those thoughts were floating in her mind. Kind of dizzy from all the excitement, she touched one of the spots, and probed the sticky liquid with her fingers.

Aki was thinking about that on this very bed a few minutes ago a girl’s pussy had been pounded by three cocks and then she heard the bathroom door shut. Aki quickly turned around, pretending she had not seen the mess on Naomi’s bed.

“Hey, here you are sweety. Where have you been?”

“Well, I took a bath and then went here and there. Strolled thought the souvenir shops…” Aki avoided her eyes and straightened her yukata again. Naomi acted perfectly normal, starting small talk.

“Nice view from here, eh?” she pointed to the window.

Aki nodded, turned around and slowly walked to the window, past ‘her’ niche.

“Yea, isn’t it?”

“Hey, what happened to you?” Naomi pointed at Aki’s butt. Aki did not know what Naomi meant, reached down and to her despair felt a big wet spot at her crotch. Aki’s yukata has a big dark stain from her pussy juice. She was so embarrassed and tried to cover it.

“Toilet trouble?” Naomi laughed. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody.”

“No, no, it’s not what you think…” Aki stammered. She felt her blood rising to her cheeks and started blushing

“…or, …have you been with a boy…?” Naomi beamed a big smile at Aki.

“No, I did’t do THAT!” Aki herself was surprised at her strong reaction, that sounded after all that happened that evening, quite artificial. But Naomi seemed not to get that nuance.

“Hey, we are all girls, aren’t we?” Naomi patted Aki’s bed. “Come here for a second, will you?” Reluctantly Aki obeyed, not knowing what Naomi was up to. Then it was Naomi’s turn to stroll to the window.

“Nice view!” she slowly turned sideways to Aki’s niche. “I will enjoy the view from here.” And with that she disappeared behind the wall that sectioned it off. A weird feeling made its way into Aki’s mind. Did Naomi know? Then, Naomi’s face appeared.

“I saw you!”

Instantly Aki felt like a fist blow to her stomach. Her knees gave in and she slumped on her bed. There was only one thought she was capable of forming: It’s over. Aki’s future in the company was over. Naomi will tell Nakamura and the others that she had spied on them. Aki was full of remorse and regrets. Why did she have to do such a thing? She thought about the shame and rage her father would feel. He had been so proud of Aki finding this job!

Tears welled up in her eyes and seeing this, Naomi rushed to her.

“No, no, it’s not what you think! Stupid thing! I am not going to tell anybody!...Sorry to make you feel bad.”

She sat down and gently put a hand around Aki’s shoulder. Aki did not dare to look up.

“Hey, sweety…actually...knowing that another woman was seeing me, made me so hot!”

“Really?” Aki was in disbelief.

“Yes, it did! That’s why I came so many times! I saw you when I cleaned up president’s cum from my pussy. You made me so horny!” She beamed another warm smile at Aki. This and the slow moves of her hand on Aki’s shoulder were comforting and discomforting for Aki at the same time. She moved a few inches away from Naomi.

“You see, it’s wonderful to be in the center of attention, surrounded by a few guys! …You ever done this?” Naomi continued.

“Done what?” Aki whispered with a barely audible voice, still not knowing if she could trust Naomi.

“Being taken by a few guys at the same time… I mean group sex.”

Aki shook her head.

“Well, as I said, it’s great…at least for me…but then, I saw you…and I never have been seen by another woman during sex…at least that I know of!” Naomi’s heartily laughter made Aki’s panic a bit disappear and she tried to laugh, too.

“Knowing that you would see me. Being fucked, licked and cummed in, drove me wild!...”

Naomi’s description made Aki’s pussy tingle again and she slightly repositioned on the bed to squeeze her pussy between her legs. Naomi misunderstood this as a further retraction and she let Aki’s shoulder go. She apologized.

“Oh, I see…no…no…I am not lesbian…I don’t want to make you think that I …would want to…” Her laughter filled the room again. “…but it was hot and horny, anyway…”

Naomi fell silent and looked towards the window. She got up and went there, saying nothing. Aki wasn’t in a mood to talk either. Even though Naomi was only a secretary, she was Aki’s superior who had caught Aki in the act of spying, and then confessing that she liked it. What was Aki supposed to say? But Aki now looked at the yukata-clad figure of Naomi against the backdrop of the dark sea. She WAS beautiful, Aki thought.

After a few moments of silence, Naomi turned towards Aki.

“But you have been with boys, don’t you?”

Aki wasn’t sure if Naomi could see her in the twilight of the room, but she nodded.

“You liked it?”

Another nod.

“Many?”

“…well,…a few…”

“But not with more than one at the same time.”

“No.” at first Aki was taken aback by Naomi’s inquiry if she would be such a slut, but the thought also made her want a cock, and maybe more than one.

“Wanna try?”

Aki’s heart jumped. “Dunno.” She blurted out.

Naomi made an apologetic gesture and laughed. “Oh, I am so terrible. Here you are, feeling guilty of what you have done…even though you haven’t done anything…” Another laugh. “And I am pestering you with silly questions.”

She came back to the bed, past by Aki to the head rest and bent down to pick up the phone. Her butt was just a few feet away from Aki, and she looked at it with lust and desire. This pussy had been pounded by three cocks just less than one hour ago and it made her jealous.

“First, let’s get this mess cleaned up,” Naomi dialed the front.

“Room 201 here. Can you come and make the beds, please…and …”

Before Naomi continued to speak she turned around in the bend over position, since she was still speaking into the receiver. Aki could not help but look into the cleavage of Naomi’s yukata. And she could not help thinking that Naomi had beautiful breasts. With a smile on her face Naomi continued.

“…can you bring two new yukata, please?”

Aki was taken aback. Naomi had called the front so that a cleaning personnel would come and bring clean bed sheets and night gowns. Still looking into the cleavage, Aki opened her mouth.

“You are surprised, Aki?”

Finally Aki could break lose from looking at those beautifully shaped mounds that were partially visible in the cleavage.

“Hmmm?” Aki hummed.

“You see this is a resort hotel…you didn’t know what is going on in the rooms all the time?”

“Ahhh, no?” was Aki’s sheepish answer.

“Some of the older ladies have worked here for more than 40 years. They have seen it all.” And she pointed to the mess on her bed “…and I don’t wanna sleep in such a sticky goo.”

She sat down on Aki’s bed and both stayed silent. After a few minutes Naomi hurried to the door to answer the knock. She took the two yukata from the lady at the door who was still out of sight for Aki. “Just wait a sec before coming in, okay?”

Naomi turned around and threw one yukata to Aki. “Put it on, so we can go outside while they work here.” Aki obeyed. She could not help feeling a bit weird when she dropped the stained yukata on the floor. Naomi was staring at her naked frame. Being naked in front of women was no problem for Aki. She had been in many public hot springs and it is quite common to see naked women, but this was totally different situation. She hurriedly unfolded the new yukata and hoped that Naomi would not see her still wet and glistening pubic hair. After tying the belt around it, Aki came to the door to step out of the room after Naomi. She had her face down and avoided any eye contact with the two older ladies waiting outside.

Aki thought about the weirdness of the situation. Here she was, having done nothing, except a few peeks at other people’s uninhibited sex, but she was the one who was feeling ashamed of it, while Naomi, who was the one who had been group fucked, acted totally normal.

She hurried after Naomi as fast as the tight yukata allowed down the hallway for a few yards to a small corner with a little table and four chairs. It was one o’clock in the morning, and the corridor was deserted. They sat down and sipped some of the tea that was there ready at all times.

“Admit it, Aki. The stain in your yukata is proof that you enjoyed seeing me.”

Naomi had one hand on Aki’s knee. Aki nodded.

“You want one now?” Aki nodded again.

“Say it!”

“I want a man. I want a man right now!” Aki whispered with a trembling voice. She lifted her eyes and gazed in Naomi’s dark marbles.

“Then… We have to find one for you!” Naomi sounded excited, too. As if by command, they could her a room door open. Steps could be heard along the corridor, coming closer. After a few seconds, the figure of a young employee appeared. It was Fukumura, one of the freshmen. He was 6 feet tall and had short cropped hair. The yukata was too short for him, barely covering half of his calves. His thin legs were shining white. Aki had exchanged only a few words with him, and he definitely was not her style. Computer geek, who had ruined his eyes at a young age and wore old fashioned glasses. He seemed to be astonished to see the two ladies sitting there in the middle of the night, but he was too shy and tried to hurry past them.

“Hey Fukumura. What’s up?” Naomi’s question made him stop in the middle of his tracks.

“Just getting a drink.”

“Why don’t you sit here and have a tea with us?”

“Nay, it’s too hot. I need something cold!”

“The cold drink are sold out in the vending machines.” Naomi’s answer seemed so unlikely. Japan is famous for it’s high standard service industry. It is impossible to find a sold-out vending machine, even in the middle of the night. Fukumura had a lost look on his face that made Aki giggle.

“We still have some in our room.” Naomi got up. “Come with me.” When Aki followed both, the only thing she could think of was cock. She saw Naomi’s hips from behind, and again thought about the three cocks that had invaded this tight flesh. Then her eyes shifted to Fukumura’s butt. She still had her eyes on him when they entered their room. The fridge was in ‘Aki’s’ niche and Naomi grabbed a bottle, and reach back so that Fukumura could take it. They sat down in the three chairs at the window.

Aki could sense that Fukumura felt uneasy. He avoided eye contact, but couldn’t help looking at cleavages of the yukata-clad ladies sitting in front of him.

Naomi tried her best to strike a small conversation, but the geeky Fukumura would not pick up any thread Naomi would start. His answers were as short as possible. But Naomi was not letting him go so easy.

“Hey, Fukumura, you like our company?”

“Hmm.”

“Wait a bit more. You will like it even better!” Aki did not get the double meaning of this statement.

“Okay, guys… Aki, you have come from the bath just a minute ago…let me jump in and soak once more…” with that Naomi got up. When Fukumura couldn’t see it, she formed the words with her mouth

“Have fun.” And winked to Aki.

Aki knew what to do. She was desperate for cock. If she didn’t act immediately after the door fell into the lock behind Naomi, he would get up and excuse himself. Aki didn’t care if he was a computer geek or not. He was a man and he had what Aki needed between his legs!

She got up, and before Fukumura could react, she knelt down before him and opened his yukata. His first reaction was to close his legs, but with one quick move, she grabbed his limp cock, opened her mouth and guided the soft tissue to her lips. Her upper body was now squeezed between his knees, preventing him closing them. She looked him in the eyes and took the head of his penis into her mouth, with the foreskin still over it. This was something her previous lovers all liked. Fukumura wasn’t any different. His troubled look slowly changed to one expressing excitement.

Aki sucked hard, and she felt the blood rushing into the spongy tissue. It grew bigger almost instantaneously as Fukumura looked in silence. She let her tongue run along the length of the growing shaft. It did not stop growing! It became ticker and longer by the second. Her hand pulled back the foreskin and she began to caress the rim of his now hard and swollen cock-head.

Fukumura loosened the belt of his yukata and let if fall from his body. He grabbed the back of Aki’s head and pushed her slightly down. She didn’t need more guidance and knew that he wanted her to deep throat him. She took a deep breath, broke the gaze into his eyes, and slowly lowered her head onto his immense manhood. Never in her life had she sucked a bigger cock! When the tip of it was at her throat, she could not suppress the gag reflex and took it out a bit. Then she took it in as fare as she could take it. Massaging the hot and hard stem with one hand, she looked for his balls with the other. After three, four moved like this, she needed to take a breath. Also she needed his big cock in her pussy, and so she got up and with a swift move her yukata dropped to the floor.

Fukumura just looked at her, mouth and eyes wide open. His eyes switched between her breasts and her hairy pussy, but he did not move. He sat there reclined in the chair and the tip of his cock was way above his belly button. The length of his cock must have been 8 inches or more!

Aki took his hand, and quickly guided him to the bed. In her desperation, she pushed him down and straddled his pelvis cowgirl style. She didn’t care what Fukumura though of her. She reached down, took his immense flesh and guided it to her wet and waiting pussy lips.

Even though she was dripping wet, the hot rod did not slip in easily. Her young pussy resisted the stretching and Fukumura let out his first moan. Aki gyrated her hips to find the best angle for penetration, and finally it slipped in.

During all that time, Fukumura did not stop looking at her breasts. But the rest of his body was like being paralyzed. Aki moaned when her tight flesh finally engulfed as much cock as she could handle. It made Aki feel so good. At last, she got what she wanted. And to tell the truth, it was more than she had expected. Fukumura was passive, which was something she was familiar with. So, she worked the length of his cock in and out of her pussy. She leaned back as far as possible, reaching with her hands to his ankles. This gave him a beautiful view of his cock being devoured by her wetness.

She slowly impaled herself on his rod. She enjoyed beyond measure the feeling she had been longing for all evening!

“Oooohhhh…Fukumura…you are …so…big!”

“Aki… you are …so…tight!”

For a few slow strokes they kept silent again, and each one enjoyed the intense feeling they were giving each other. Fukumura grabbed her hips and pulled her down on him.

“Fukumura, …your cock…is so…big… how …could…other …girls…take…it …innnnnnnn?” the last syllable was more of a moan than a word.

“Ohh, you are so tight…you are so much better!”

She wanted to ask with whom he compared her, but she was too busy enjoying the ride.

Each stroke widened her stretched pussy a bit more, and she could inch her way down to the very base of his cock. It hurt, but it sent large waves of pure pleasure through her whole body. Her vagina muscles contracted while she was feeding on his cock. This sent Fukumura over the top.

Aki had never experienced this. Normally, guys would pump her faster and faster and then explode while being in a frenzy pounding. But with Fukumura, it was different. She was sitting completely still on his cock. Only her vagina muscles played their game. She felt his cock getting even harder (was this possible?) and she felt the jet of one large stream of hot goo pouring right into her. Fukumura opened his eyes and mouth wide, like a lactating salmon Aki thought, and let his sperm shoot into her receptacle.

Since her vagina was now completely engulfing his cock, a little gyration of her hips rubbed her clit on his belly and that was enough to trigger that much needed orgasm in Aki.

She closed her eyes, and while Fukumura was pinching her nipples she let out an animal groan. The pain that her contracting vagina muscles caused for Fukumura’s cock was to much for him and he lifted her upwards and his cock popped out.

Even though the sex act had lasted for just a few minutes, both were exhausted. For Aki it was the climax of a long evening of audio and visual stimulation watching Naomi, and for Fukumura it had been an incredible experience, too. Aki collapsed at Fukumura’s side, heavily panting. She touched his hairless and sweaty chest and they both enjoyed the ebbing feeling of their orgasms.

Aki turned her head and smiled.

“Fukumura, tell me… I am better than whom?”

He continued to stare at the ceiling, silent.

“Hey, tell me…I am not jealous!” Aki moved her hand down to his groin, squeezing his half-limp cock that was covered with their mixed sticky fluids. “And if you don’t tell me, I have to fuck you again!” Aki giggled.

“Well…” He took a deep breath and turned his head towards Aki. “…well, …you are better than …” And he abruptly turned his head away from her.

Aki reached for his half-limp cock that was full of their sticky fluids. She squeezed it and pulled the foreskin back as good as she could do in that state. But Fukumura was not comfortable with that and blurted out

“You are better than…my own hands… I am a virgin!”

Aki’s didn’t trust her ears! A guy, albeit young and a geek, with such a wonderful cock, which could satisfy any woman, had been a virgin! She felt so bad. If she had known, she would have celebrated his first sex. She would have planned for a long foreplay, a sexy introduction, a tease and play, something that he would have remembered, because that was how she had been treated at her defloration. But it was too late now. She blew it.

“Hey, Fukumura, listen, believe me, I didn’t want to push you into something that you were not prepared to do…”

He was still looking away from her.

“It’s okay”. He got up, put on his yukata, and left.

Aki was still at loss and didn’t know what to think of all this, when Naomi came back. She had a beaming smile on her face.

“Hey, you and Fukumura had a great time, eh?”

Aki tried to smile back.

“In a sense, yes…but that’s a long story…”

Published 
Written by Asiacat91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments