Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Awakening

"An innocent teen has her boundaries pushed by her boyfriend's older brother and his date"

25
12 Comments 12
20.8k Views 20.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
After our first time together Cameron and I almost always did our “studying” at his place. I was a diligent student, learning things about my body and his that I never could have imagined.

He taught me how to give head and I spent hours on my knees practicing the art. Somewhat to my surprise I found that I loved it, I loved the power it gave me over him, the control of bringing him to the edge and then deciding whether or not to push him over. Sometimes I would get so turned on by what I was doing to him that I would wind up cumming without any other stimulation.

He explored every inch of my body with his hands and tongue. I learned that if he flicked two fingers inside me just so I would cum immediately. If he combined that with licking and nibbling my clit he could keep me riding the crest until I was hoarse and aching from cumming so hard.

I learned how to ride his thick cock and how much I enjoyed it when he entered me from behind. His hands would guide my hips as he thrust hard into me until I was a sobbing shuddering puddle of pure pleasure. But the most important thing I learned about myself didn’t happen till Christmas break…

My parents were out of town for three days on a ski trip that I had begged off. I hate skiing and had convinced them that I could stay at my friend Melissa’s house for the duration. Instead I had every intention of staying at Cameron’s place. His parents were much cooler than mine about that sort of thing and if from time to time I had the uneasy suspicion that his dad was checking me out, I shrugged it off as pure imagination.

I got to Cameron’s house and let myself in. Following the sound of the TV to the great room I froze in the doorway. Cameron was fucking another girl! His back was to me but there was no mistaking what they were doing. Hurt and anger boiled over inside me and I stormed over and slapped him.

In the instant before my hand connected with his face I had a moment of realization.

Shit! This isn’t Cameron.

Too late to stop, my slap made contact and the stranger's head snapped back.

“What the hell!”

He had pulled back and was looking at me with a mix of confusion and anger.

“Sorry! Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” I was babbling now, bright red from embarrassment and backing away. Wishing I could just sink through the floor. I was also trying to look anywhere except at the two gorgeous naked bodies in front of me.

“I thought you were Cameron and I just…”

The girl had gotten to her knees and was looking at me with sympathy now.

“Hey, Alex, it’s an understandable mistake. Your little brother does look a lot like you.”

Alex, (I vaguely remembered Cameron mentioning something about his brother being home from college) looked me up and down.

“So you’re Cameron’s little Amy? I guess I can forgive you this time.”

I breathed out a sigh of relief but there was a wicked gleam in his eye that had me a little worried.

“But I think you owe an apology to Beth here. She was just about to cum when you interrupted us.”

Beth got up and walked over to me, completely naked and not even seeming to notice her own nudity. I had admired the bodies of my friends before but had never really thought of another woman in a sexual context. Now with Beth’s perfect milky white skin and perky little tits on full display it was impossible not to think of it. She was beautiful. Classic Irish looks, complete with flaming red hair petite build and a spattering of freckles. She stopped in front of me, uncomfortably close.

“I’m so so sorry. I’ll just head back to Cameron’s room and leave you guys alone to umm…” I stammered out again.

I began to back away but she reached out and caught one wrist.

“Cameron is out Christmas shopping, he won’t be home for a while yet. If you really want to make it up to me you could join us.”

She closed the distance between us and kissed me. Her lips were so soft against mine and it was a completely different kiss than anything I had shared with Cameron. This was less urgent and as soft as the wings of a butterfly, so infinitely patient but no less erotic for its slow drugging seduction. I broke the kiss and stood for a moment, trying to break the sexual pull.

“Oh, um. I’m in a relationship. And I’ve never, I mean…” I trailed off again, not sure how to politely extract myself.

Beth laughed and pulled me towards the couch.

“Just stay and watch then, I won’t ask you to do anything you don’t want to but I like an audience and another beautiful woman in the room always inspires Alex.” She winked at me. “Who knows, you might change your mind and join in.”

Trailing her fingers over me she gently pushed me into the seat then walked back to Alex glancing flirtatiously over her shoulder at me. I was intensely uncomfortable. I couldn’t help but look as she and Alex embraced. But it felt so wrong, I was Cameron’s girlfriend. I shouldn’t be getting turned on by his brother, let alone another girl!

Alex turned Beth so he stood behind her with her body on full display for me. She reached up and ran one hand behind his neck as he stroked over her breasts, teasing and flicking her nipples. He locked eyes with me as he toyed with her and I clearly read the message in his intense gaze, everything he did to her was for me. I felt a rush of heat between my legs as I stared mesmerized at their performance.

Alex continued to play with Beth’s nipples as she twisted and writhed against him. She slid her free hand down and began to stroke his cock where it jutted against her ass. His eyes darkened as they bored into me. Then he bent down and kissed and nibbled a line down her neck from earlobe to collarbone. I shivered as though it was me. That was one of my most sensitive spots.

He slid one hand down flat over her stomach to part her swollen lips. Her skin was so pale that her pussy was cherry red and flushed with excitement. I could see her wetness coating his fingers as he rubbed them over her clit, then slowly dragged them up and down her slit. Beth’s eyes hooded as he repeated the action again and again. Her breathing came a little short and I found mine matching hers, my thighs pressed tight together as I shifted in my seat. Suddenly she went rigid, her eyes snapped open locked with mine as her body started to spasm. I couldn’t breathe; she was so exquisite in her ecstasy.

A masculine growl of satisfaction shifted my attention back to Alex. He continued to stroke her with one hand as his other arm wrapped around her, supporting her and keeping her upright. I imagined the strength of those broad shoulders and shivered at the thought of how fragile I felt by comparison. As Beth’s orgasm receded she sank to her knees before him, giving me my first clear view of his rampant cock. I bit my lip. He and Cameron were clearly related. They both had thick gorgeous shafts but Alex’s was a little longer, maybe about 9 inches and where Cameron was trimmed fairly short Alex was completely shaved. Beth licked his shaft for a moment, then sank down onto it and her head began to bob as she gave him a very enthusiastic thank you.

She spread her legs a bit and slid one hand sensuously over her body then reached back to finger her still dripping pussy. I watched in fascination as her well manicured nails parted her petals and she slid first one, then two fingers deep into herself. She was only a few feet away from me and I had a perfect view as she bent further over and pushed her ass up towards me. I was so tempted to reach out and just run my hands over her. Shocked by my own responses I clenched them in my lap instead.

She broke off the blowjob and glanced knowingly at me over her shoulder and gave a wicked grin. I swear she knew exactly what was going through my mind.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

Looking up at Alex she murmured something to him that I couldn’t quite make out. He helped her to her feet and she walked over to me and bent over me where I sat on the couch.

“Like what you see?”

I didn’t get a chance to answer as she began to kiss me again. She began to surge against me in a slow rhythm and I realized that Alex had entered her and was slowly fucking her. Oh my god! I broke off the kiss but she braced her hands on the couch back behind me and met my eyes as he continued to thrust into her. I watched an indescribable array of emotion flicker through her eyes as he surged into her, filling her completely, then again as he withdrew. It was as intimate as if I were the one penetrating her, or as though each thrust was pushing deep inside of me instead. I looked over her shoulder at him, admiring his lean body and the intense look on his face. He slowly fucked us both, her with his body, me with his eyes. Keeping his eyes locked on mine he picked up the pace until he was slamming into her, pulling her hips back to meet each hard thrust.

“Oh, yeah!” Beth was whispering it into my ear.

“Harder! Oh yes. Yes!”

“Please, baby. Please, I want to cum. I want to…”

“Aahhh!”

Her body tensed around me shaking like a leaf as she threw her head back arched into him. He pulled out and hot spurts of creamy cum jetted over her back. One splattered drop landed on my lips and without thinking I licked it off. The salty creamy taste of him lingered in my mouth as I sat there frozen and all our breathing began to slow again.

“Oh, little one, I can tell you are going to be so much fun!”

Beth kissed me lightly again as Alex smirked, then both of them headed off toward the bathroom. I could hear the shower running and the murmur of voices and laughter but I just sat there trying to wrap my mind around what just happened. Even though I hadn’t physically participated (much I amended mentally remembering the kisses) I felt like I had just cheated on Cameron. I hadn’t actually done anything wrong, had I? The whole experience had been so arousing, so intimate and so completely different from anything I had ever even considered that I didn’t know what to think.

Was I lesbian? I had never thought about another girl but I couldn’t deny that the sight of Beth’s naked body aroused me in unexpected ways. The textures of her hair and skin and her incredible responsiveness as every touch registered had been fascinating and beautiful. I imagined joining in, touching her, slipping my fingers into her pussy or tasting her breasts. The ideas racing through my head left me breathless.

On the other hand, I didn’t think I could really be lesbian. My aching pussy demanded attention and I was guiltily aware that I had longed for Alex to fuck me the way he had taken care of Beth. I wanted Cameron to get back! I loved him and I needed physical contact to reaffirm our bond.

I sat there with the same thoughts looping over and over through my mind, mixing with memories of what had just happened and fantasies of where things might have gone that left me feeling guilty, aching and flushed with need. I couldn’t stand it any longer and jumped up. I was going to go for a walk and clear my head a bit. Maybe I should stay at Melissa’s house instead. I didn’t know how I would handle being in the same house with those two for the next few days. Every time I looked at them I would see them naked, imagine them doing things to me that I didn’t even have words for. I flung open the front door and strode through only to slam into a very male body.

“Oh my god! Mr. Howz!”

Cameron’s dad grabbed me quickly before I could fall.

“Hey, Amy, no need to rush out here, Cameron is just stashing a few packages and he’ll be in in a sec.”

“Oh.” Cameron was coming up the walk now and I was suddenly so glad to see him.

“Hey, dad, trying to steal my girlfriend?”

“An old man can only dream.” Mr. Howz laughed and headed into the house.

Cameron caught me around the waist but before he could follow his dad I turned and began to kiss him. Deeply, passionately, I put all the pent up sexual tension, frustration and confusion of the past hour into my kiss. Cameron reciprocated enthusiastically, pushing me against the porch wall as he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, surrounding myself with him and driving out all my guilty fantasies. Eventually he pulled back. If we went any further we would be having sex on the front porch.

“I’m happy to see you too, babe. What brought this on?”

“I just can’t wait to have three whole days with you, and nights too.” I dropped my voice to a suggestive whisper at the end.

“Amy,” he groaned, “You’re killing me here.”

“Let's go back to your bedroom then, we don’t have to come out except for meals.”

He didn’t need a second suggestion and almost dragged me through the house to his room. We stripped each other and he growled when he felt how wet my pussy was. The sound brought a vivid flashback of Alex only a short time before and I shook my head trying to push back the memory. He made love to me but when he bent to lick my pussy I imagined licking Beth’s flushed petals. When he entered me I saw a flash of Alex’s intense gaze. It didn’t help that they were brothers and looked so much alike. When I fell over the edge of ecstasy I was no longer sure if I was picturing him or Alex inside me.

We lay spooning afterwards with his hand tracing light patterns over my skin. My mind was back to the same cycle and I was wracked with guilt. I loved Cameron, what was I doing fantasizing about his brother while we were making love? I now felt worse than ever.

“I hope you weren’t waiting too long, did you meet my brother and his girlfriend?” Cameron’s voice broke into my thoughts with the one subject I wanted to avoid.

“Oh. Yeah, kind of.” I hoped my non response would end this line of conversation but he continued.

“What do you think of her? I thought you might like each other, she’s studying to be a biologist.”

“We didn’t really talk much. She is really pretty though.”

“You think so? I’m glad to hear you say that cause Alex was telling me a little bit about her. I guess she’s Bi. Lucky guy.” He sighed.

“Does that matter?” I was curious about the envy in his voice.

“Apparently they have an open relationship. She brings home women and he gets to watch them. Sometimes they even share. Talk about every guy’s fantasy.”

“Even yours?” I asked softly.

He kissed my shoulder in reply.

“I wouldn’t want you to do anything you aren’t comfortable with.”

His non reply might as well have been a resounding yes.

“I don’t know. It sounds like cheating.”

“Amy, you are only cheating on a relationship if you are breaking rules you have agreed on or going behind their back to do something that would hurt them. It’s not cheating if everyone is okay with it, especially if everyone is there and involved.”

I thought that over for a while as his fingers continued their lazy caresses.

“I wouldn’t want you to join in, I don’t think I could share you with another woman.”

He sat up straight in bed and looked down at me with rising excitement.

“Does that mean you would be interested in playing with another woman?”

“Maybe,” I whispered, visions of Beth flickering through my mind. “It would need to be someone experienced though.”

If he was there and he wanted it to happen maybe I could have everything and not feel guilty. An image of Alex flashed through my mind again.

Almost everything.

“God Amy, I love you.” He began kissing down my body again. “I’ll take care of everything, don’t worry.”

As his mouth closed over my clit again worry was finally the furthest thing from my mind.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments