Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Coat of Paint

"An unexpected return to the cottage brings quite a surprise..."

7
2 Comments 2
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I can’t believe I left that bloody folder at home, what a waste of time. I pull up at the back of the cottage only to find that I have to park two places down because both our parking spots are blocked by the painter’s van and scaffolding. Still, I shouldn’t complain, our landlord Nigel has kindly offered to have some work done on our place, including repainting the window frames and tidying up the garden tiles. As I jump out of the car, I barely notice that there seems to be no sign of the painter and his young apprentice.

I open the back door and as I do I hear some sounds with which I am very familiar. It was only this morning that I enjoyed hearing you coming loudly on my cock as I fucked you hard, having rudely woken you from your slumber. I didn’t even have to move you as you lay on your stomach and accepted me climbing onto the back of your thighs and then sliding into you. After a few slow, deep strokes I knew you were enjoying the start to the day and in moments we came together, punctuated by hard, fast thrusts into your tight cunt…’fuck me boy, keep going, keep going….’

My mind wandered back to the morning but I became quickly refocused as I heard you moaning quietly in the living room. I moved hastily inside and with just a few steps I was at the doorway to find you lying in the middle of the floor, legs spread, and two fingers of your right hand disappearing at regular intervals into your pussy. You were lying directly in front of the full-length mirror, clearly the sight of you fucking yourself was doing it for you and I watched, smiling and enjoying the show. I pulled my cock out and leant against the doorframe, slowly stroking myself to hardness, as you continued to get yourself off. You moved onto all fours, looking directly into the mirror and began talking to yourself…

’I know you want to fuck me…you want to shove that hard cock into me don’t you…”

It was as if you were talking to the mirror and it was then I noticed the bottle of massage oil at your feet. The sight of your body shiny and slippery, your left hand roughly kneading and tugging at your tits, was having an effect on my cock. I moved my hand quicker and my cock was now rockhard, the veins running down it’s right side protruding and throbbing. You have always done it for me fucker, and now was no exception. I began to take a step forward but stopped dead in my tracks as across the living room I saw our painter looking in the window, watching you intently. It was evident he hadn’t seen me, as the movements of his right arm gave away that he was stroking his cock vigorously. I liked that you were having this affect on him, I liked that he wanted to fuck my girl…and so I moved into the room, deliberately ignoring him.

You suddenly became aware of me in the room, giving a startled cry as my presence became apparent.

“Malaka! What are you doing home?”

You sounded surprised and somewhat embarrassed but it didn’t stop you, as you continued to fuck yourself with what now I recognized as your deodorant can.

“Keep going Little One…I like this”

I kneeled in front of you, and grabbed you roughly by the back of the head, pulling your mouth to my cock…you needed no prompting and your mouth slid down my shaft, taking almost all of it as your eyes lifted to look at me. I pushed forward, feeling the head of my cock reach the back of your throat but you stayed firmly attached to me. I reached over your arse and wrapped my hand round yours, and helped you as you shoved the can in and out of you. I forced you to speed up, and I felt your body begin to shake. My other hand dropped under you and I grabbed your right nipple hard, twisting it while pulling and squeezing. You collapsed to the ground, as you felt yourself ready to cum. My cock slipped from your mouth and bounced about, collecting you in the cheek as you fell, your face buried in the carpet and your arse and cunt shoved into the air, giving the mirror a view that I could only admire.

I kept pushing the can in and out but now your hands were on your body, one groping at your tit and the other rubbing your clit furiously, my hand joined yours on your hard, long nipple, and I twisted hard… it was all that was needed to send you over the edge.

”Shit yes, fuuuck I’m cumming boy”

I had become caught up in you and now all I wanted was to get behind you and replace that can with my cock, I moved behind you and as I did I was reminded that we still had a visitor at our window watching everything. As I looked to the window, he became aware that I knew he was there and a panicked look spread across his face. But as it became obvious my mind was occupied with other things, he calmed down and continued his nervous stare. I motioned for him to move to the door in order that he get a better look.

“You know he is watching, don’t you girl?”

“Yeah fucker, he always watches…he sits on the other side of that mirror and watches us fuck…he has his cock in his hand boy, I know he has."

Your response came as a surprise to me…”Who…? Nigel?”

My cock got harder as the thought of not one, but two guys watching you cum with me buried deep inside you.

“Well, let him have a good look then eh girl,“ as I rolled over, pulling you onto your back on top of me. Your pussy was now open to the mirror and Nigel would have all the material he needed to make himself cum all over us. I forced my cock inside you and let both my hands grab your tits hard, my mouth was on your neck and you moved your mouth to mine, kissing me hard.

“Fuck me boy…I want to feel you cum in me…”

I pounded hard into you, over and over, feeling your arse pushed onto me,…and I knew Nigel would be wanking himself stupid.”

“He’s not the only one watching us girl…we have a bit of an audience,” I whispered into your ear.

I moved my right hand across your face, sliding two fingers into your mouth. You sucked them hard and I pulled your head to the right for you to see our workman wanking his cock in our front doorway…but he had now been joined by his young apprentice who may well have been in the bathroom the whole time.

You were close to cumming and the thought of these men stroking their cocks because of you was turning you on…and hence, me too…and with that, both of our painters took a chance. They both moved into the living room, taking up a spot either side of you and began to rub their weathered hands over your oiled tits. My thrusting intensified…becoming faster and frenzied…your hands reached behind you, feeling for me…

“ You want to suck their cocks girl?”

“Yeah,” came your breathless reply.

And with that you reached out to grab the older mans cock, furiously wanking him and watching him…but our young friend was not to be left out. He grabbed your left hand and forced it onto his skinny but long piece of meat…you pulled it to your mouth, but it was all too much for the young man and he exploded all over your tits and neck. Our watchers had taken their cue from me and realized that your tits could take heavy punishment, old painter had hold of your right nipple and pulled your tit so hard it almost lifted you off me. You now had six hands, aside from your own, running over your body, grabbing, pulling, rubbing…all over your oiled, slippery skin.

The old painter returned his hand to his cock and pushed it towards you…you grabbed it eagerly and began to suck the head, hungrily running your tongue over him. His cock twitched in your hand and he responded by sliding his free hand down to your cunt, pushing his thick finger through your folds, feeling your wetness and rubbing your clit with the tip of his finger… young painter was now lying next to us, exhausted, the situation clearly not something he expected on his way to work this morning.

I felt your pussy tighten on my cock and your gasps gave away the fact you were cumming again….I was ready to cum with you and as you began to shudder on me, my cock released a long stream of cum deep inside you.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

I shoved hard into you, roughly groping at your arse while our visitors savagely abused your tits and roughly fingered your cum soaked pussy. My cock couldn’t be any deeper and my thoughts moved to the view Nigel must be enjoying at that moment. My arm wrapped tightly round your chest as I continued to move in and out of you. I couldn’t believe how your body had become limp and ruined, responding to the touch of so many hands and succumbing to the leer of three strangers eyes. Old painter began slapping his cock against your tits and stomach, and all of a sudden he came, coating you and my left arm in thick blobs of cum…

You were shaking, barely able to function…and you rolled over onto your front, lying on me. Your attention now firmly back on me, while our three new friends presence slowly receded into the background…

“I want you back in me Malaka,” and you spread your legs either side of me allowing yourself to sit firmly on me, slowly grinding against my hardening cock. My hands reached for your arse and I pulled your cheeks apart, at the same time forcing my cock back inside your cunt. We lay there recovering, covered in sweat, breathing heavily and completely unaware of anything around us…and I began to move slowly inside you again. My hands moved on your back, firmly holding you to me and we both began to find a rhythym again…it was clear that you needed more, although you looked like you couldn’t handle standing let alone being fucked again.

Again, you became lost in the moment…oblivious to what was happening to you…I sat you up on my lap and then lifted you off me. You stood facing the mirror, your face and tits pressed hard against the coolness of the glass. I marveled at how you looked, your nipples so hard, your hands reached for them and you groaned as you tugged hard at their firmness.

I stood behind you and grabbed your hair, pulling your head back, forcing you to look in the mirror so you could see me standing directly behind you. To the sides you could also see the painters, both with cocks in hand, both stroking, glaring, leering, unable to believe their luck in landing this job…My cock was still slippery with your wetness, my cum and the oil and it slid effortlessly up and down your arse crack..

“That looks so good fucker.”

And with that I reminded you that Nigel had his cock up against the other side of the mirror. ”He wants to see you fucked girl.”

I pushed hard into you and you jolted forward. I slapped hard against your arse, the noise of skin on skin echoed through the room. Sweat from my head dripped down your arse and it prompted me to fuck you at a ridiculous pace, forcing a constant stream of moaning and obscenities from your mouth. I slid my finger into your pussy and rubbed it over your clit, making it wet and slippery. While I pounded you hard I slowly slipped my finger into your arse, pushing it gently up to me first knuckle and then left it there.

“Fuck that feels good boy…you wanna fuck me up the arse?”

I slapped your right arse cheek hard, leaving a red hand print, surprisingly the size of my hand.

“You mean this arse girl?” and I slapped the other cheek.

“Slap me again boy…slap my arse, and then I want your big cock to fill my arsehole boy, do you want to?”

“You know it girl…I know a couple of other fellas who wouldn’t mind either.”

You looked back at me, a look of concern flashed across your face.

“It's ok fucker, I love seeing you like this, its ok," and I slapped your arse again, you cry out and I know just how much you are enjoying this.

Spinning you round quickly I lifted you up on to me, dropping you onto my cock which was now so hard it hurt…you wrapped your arms round my neck and began to ride me wildly. My finger returned to your arsehole, slowly pushing in and out, finding it more and more accommodating as time passed. You were now completely lost in fucking me, your senses completely filled and you barely noticed as our young painter moved behind you with his long slender cock in hand. He had grabbed the massage oil and had created a long slippery pole which he began to prod at your arse.

“No…no…I can’t…” but it was too late, with a strong, deliberate movement he slid his cock into your arse…a scream emanated from your mouth but it was not all in pain. I knew the sounds you made when pleasure was your overriding sensation…

I kept fucking you, moving in and out with long thrusts as the youngster held still, barely wanting to move for fear of releasing his load into your waiting arse. But he couldn’t contain himself and he began to thrust too, out as I went in, in as I came out and then it became senseless, rhythymless and without any sense of purpose. It was just raw fucking and you came again, your body shuddering so much that you pulled off the young fellas cock just to see him fire all over your arse and down the back of your thigh.

And now you were mine, I pushed you up against the mirror, holding your legs high around my waist and I drove in as deep as your cunt would allow. You cried out, so loud that our neighbours would have surely heard. Nigel would see your arse mashed against the mirror and my balls hard up against your arse, I wondered if he had already come and then revised the question to ‘how many times had he come?’

Now you were like a ragdoll in my arms but I needed to release another load, just one more…I felt it…ready…and I dropped us both to the ground, you on your back and me straddling you…”Cum on my tits boy” and you lifted your right nipple to the head of my cock, rubbing it against me…I grabbed your hand and wrapped it round my cock.

“You make me cum…wherever you want it girl.”

You needed no further prompting and pulled my cock to your mouth, wanking me, stroking me…forcing the come from me…and I came…as you opened I fired twice into your waiting mouth , and then you aimed it at your tits, allowing me to coat your nipple with white sticky cum which you gladly massaged into your chest, neck and face. I dropped exhausted onto you, and we just lay there, covered in each others sweat and cum, and a bit of the painters too I imagine…

“Time for you guys to get out of here, if you keep this to yourself you may well get an invite back sometime.”

I was confident that the thought of getting to do this again would be more than enough incentive to keep this our little secret. I knew Nigel would keep his activities secret, the last thing he wanted was to lose his own daily private show.

As the painters left through the front door, urgently adjusting trousers, belts and overalls, I looked down to see you had fallen asleep. I let you rest but ran my hands over your still swollen nipples, occasionally giving your tits a squeeze and your nipples a pinch and twist. Understandably, your eyes opened slowly and you looked at me and smiled the smile of a completely satisfied woman…

“Fucken hell boy, I am ruined…thanks.”

“No worries Little One…we have always seem to have plenty of wenches and chatshow girls round, I thinks it only fair that you get a go too eh.”

”Come on fucker….I think we need a shower.”

Published 
Written by Malaka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments