Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bacchus: High Rolling in Sin City

"Victor has a taste for high stakes, but he's never gambled on something like this."

9
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
In the city where you can gamble on just about anything, there are some games that few ever witness. In a select few suites, which make up the heavens of the Las Vegas strip, exists a different form of gambler. A gambler not focused on just the thrill of money, but of the flesh as well.

In the middle of the summer, a group of hi-rollers converge on a suite high atop the Bellagio hotel. A suite, not listed on any website, nor can it be reserved. One can only hope to be invited to such a place, or event.

One of those invited for the first time to the suite is Victor Trentus, a recent billionaire tech mogul from Florida. His wealth as vast as his lust for women, and a newly found vice of gambling earns him a special invite.

Opening the door to a knock at his suite door, he finds a tall slender brunette woman holding an envelope. Her strapless tight fitting dress barely covering her breasts, and so short that Victor can only hope for her to drop the letter.

“Mr. Trentus, I bring an invitation to a special event, may I enter?” The woman asks in a very submissive tone.

“Absolutely!” Victor exclaims, knowing there was no way he could refuse a woman like this, regardless of what invite she brought.

The woman walks in, turns as Victor closes the door, and pulls down the top of her dress. Exposing her breasts, she kneels before him raising her hands to present the invitation.

“Mr. Victor Trentus, your pleasure is requested at the Bacchus.”

A smirk quickly forms on Victor’s face, as he thinks to himself that there is no way this would have occurred previous to forming his company. Taking the letter from the brunette, his eyes wander over her perky breasts and ripe nipples for a few moments.

Opening the letter, a black matte card stock reads, “Victor Trentus …”

In the same moment the woman reaches for his slacks, unzipping his slacks, “May I formally invite you?”

Nodding in agreement, he continues to read, “Your pleasure is requested for a night of gambling and debauchery, the likes you will soon not forget.”

The woman pulls his manhood from his slacks, leans in and lets her lips wrap around his quickly growing head. Her tongue swirls around his head as her hand grips his shaft and slowly tugs.

“Yes, that’s it. I accept. Especially if this is how one is invited.” Victor says in a lowered tone than earlier.

Stroking his shaft with her hand, the brunette’s tongue teases his head, waiting for just the right moment. Seizing the moment at the emergence of pre-cum on Victor’s cock, she pulls his entirety into her mouth and throat. Sucking so her cheeks concave in as she pulls him out, before pushing her mouth violently back down. Her eyes darting up to his; watching him, watching her suck his cock.

Without a word being said, she lets her mouth pop off his rod, and begins stroking his cock fast. The brunette positions her tits just under his cock as it swells at her jerking. Smiling for a moment, she lowers her head back down on him once, to keep his shaft lubricated for the hard jacking.

Victor’s hand reaches for the brunette’s hair, as she jacks his cock so fast that her tits bounce. He can’t help but feel the need to shoot his load. Grunting, he reaches the point of no return.

His cock erupts, cum leaps out and over her tits as anticipated. Another rope launches as she quickly pulls the head of his cock to her nipples. Rubbing his head all over her perky breasts.

Finding his bearings, Victor smiles down at the woman rubbing his seed over her tits, “Thank you. I hope you’ll be at this event as well.”

The brunette stands abruptly, pulling her dress top back up over her cum covered tits, “My pleasure, and yes sir, I am part of Bacchus.”

Without any further words, she walks to the door, and simply leaves. Leaving Victor’s mind in a whirlwind of unanswered questions. Reaching his phone, he quickly sends a few text messages cancelling plans that he had for the evening. Instead of heading for the casino floor, he heads to the shower and a nap before tonight’s event.

After the nap and dressing, Victor calls the number on his invitation so that he can establish credit before arriving. He has no idea what he will be betting on, but it doesn’t really matter based on the brunette that came to his room. The transaction goes smoothly, and even through a service that he is familiar with, setting his mind at ease, that this might have been some sort of scam.

Wearing a black button up, black slacks and black Italian boots, Victor checks his gold diamond encrusted Rolex for the time as he takes the elevator to the top floor of the Bellagio. Greeted by a large brooding security man, he offers up his invitation for inspection and is led to the chairman’s suite. The man opens the door and simply says, “Welcome to Bacchus.”

Once in the foyer, he is greeted by several topless women standing on either side wearing only panties and heels, including the perky breasted brunette that came to his suite earlier. The brunette steps out, turns to Victor and with her hands behind her back says, “Welcome to Bacchus, Mr. Trentus. My name is Nicole and I am yours for the evening. For enjoyment, or for betting.” Nicole leads him into the contemporary designed living and dining area.

The suite is decorated in earth tone colors with accents of cool bright colored fabrics. Abstract paintings adorn the walls and bright colored abstract sculptures tucked in corners of the room. A fire in the fireplace slowly burns between two large windows overlooking the dancing waters in front of the Bellagio and across from the Eiffel tower of the Paris hotel.

Extremely pleased that Nicole is his hostess for the evening, he dutifully follows. Noticing there are only about 6 men other than the bartender in the suite, yet each with their own girl. Walking to the bar next to the dining area, that has been converted to a blackjack table, he orders himself a drink and asks Nicole what she would like. As the two receive their drinks, Victor asks, “Tell me more about tonight.”

“Sir, there are two master bedrooms on either side of the suite, one with gaming, the other for the enjoyment of your choosing. The couches in the living room area in front of the fireplace will be used for gaming here shortly.” Nicole informs him.

Smiling devilishly, Victor asks, “Tell me about the gaming. So far this seems only slightly unusual.”

Nicole smiles slightly, “Well, Mr. Trentus, gaming in the bedroom is for bets on how long a couple can have intercourse before either reaches orgasm. The blackjack table is straight forward. The gaming in front of the fireplace is betting on …”

At that moment one of the men sitting at the blackjack table gets up and walking towards the living room area announces, “Gentlemen, I’m Giovanni Rossi. Welcome, and if you would please excuse your hostesses, and join me here at the couch.”

Nodding to Nicole, Victor joins the other men by the couch near the foyer. As he does, Nicole along with the other topless women line up in front of the fire place facing the men. Each beautiful and distinct, from Italian, American, to Asian and Brazilian.

Mr. Rossi states, “You’re hostess is here to serve your every need, and feel free to explore your deepest desires. Now is your moment to choose your game. Be it right here or the bedroom. Minimum wagers of 10,000, maximum of 200,000. Enjoy your evening, and good luck!”

Not knowing what the game will be in the living room, Victor chooses to stay. Nicole smiles and continues to stand in place. A few of the men and their women move on to the bedroom for their activities, as Victor finds a seat on the couch.

Once again Mr. Rossi speaks to the men left, “Gentlemen, you’re betting on which woman can reach orgasm first or the most intense by masturbation.” A separate clothed hostess brings the men large denomination chips that each had pre-selected before arrival.

Victor could feel his manhood grow at the thought of betting and watching these women playing, especially Nicole. He studies the women for a moment or two, being pretty sure the Brazilian girl would be the most intense, or maybe the Italian. As he looks to Nicole he notices that her panties look a little wet, actually she looks very wet as they were sticking quite well to her womanhood.

Thinking for one last moment, making sure that he wasn’t making a bad decision in making a bet that could be clouded in judgement. No, his cock was hard, his judgement is definitely clouded. “To cum first, 150,000 on the brunette Nicole!” as he points to her. He grows more excited as the other men quickly make their bets on the four women.

“100,000 on the Brazilian!” An older gentleman insists.

“200,000 on the Italian… 50,000 for most intense on the blonde…” The small group of men yell out their bets.

The women remove their panties as the clothed hostess brings a selection of toys and lubrications.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

Victor could very much see that Nicole was indeed wet, and has a very neatly shaved landing strip, while the others have similar or shaven completely. Each woman makes their selection, Nicole reaches for a red clear gel vibrator, as the blonde American takes a flesh toned thick dildo. While the olive skinned Italian takes a dildo with a suction cup, the Brazilian takes nothing.

Each woman takes their desired position, with Nicole sitting in front of Victor on the floor. She leans back with one hand on the floor, spreading her legs, exposing her pussy to him and the other men. Laying the vibrator to her side, she slowly slides her fingers between her already wet pussy lips. Her eyes find Victor’s, smiling as she knows what he wants to see.

The Brazilian woman still standing widens her stance, and with one hand grabbing her breast she reaches down with the other and begins rubbing her pussy. Her eyes narrow into a seductive face, posing as she rubs. Her body was exquisite and toned like a goddess, Victor momentarily questions his bet.

The blonde American lays on her back spreading her long legs, and slides the lube covered flesh toned dildo slowly into her shaved womanhood. Releasing a sigh of pleasure as the dildo slides in with ease and her eyes roll up into her head. Slowly she begins sliding the fleshiness in and out causing her to moan just a bit.

Walking to a nearby coffee table the olive skinned Italian, places the suction cup dildo firmly on the table. Widening her stance, she bends at the knees lowering down so that the head of the dildo presses against her lips. She rocks back and forth, moaning as it rubs her, clearly the way she likes it. Her pussy grows wet and is quite visible as the slickness glistens on the head of the dildo.

While Victor occasionally looks over to watch each woman, his eyes always refocus back to Nicole as she stares him down. His cock is really hard now, thinking about how Nicole had gotten him off, and now watching her. He begins to feel better about his bet with this intense look she is giving him, but maybe he should have bet on most intense.

The blonde, quickly sliding her dildo in and out, begins moaning intensely. Her eyes and mouth open wide, “Oh yes!” she exclaimed in pleasure.

The Brazilian still posing and rubbing, Victor thinks to himself, maybe she didn’t understand what she was supposed to be doing. However, she did look amazing, and in any other circumstance would be more than enough to create the desire in Victor to jerk off.

The olive skinned beauty at the coffee table, lowers herself down onto her dildo and is now fucking it wildly. Her Italian tits bouncing as she starts really getting into it, looking at each of the men licking her lips as she moans. It seems as if she is mentally fucking each one of the men, regardless of their bet. Staring at each, as if she wanted them all in her at once.

Nicole seems to be in her own world, eyes still firmly locked on Victor. She continues to rub her lips, as her hips rock with growing desire. Breaking eye contact, she reaches over for the vibrator, sitting up momentarily to turn it on. Leaning back again, she slowly pushes the red vibrator into her pussy. It slides in with a wet noise that is almost lost in the background of moaning by the other women. “Oh fuck!” Nicole says as she intensely looks at Victor. She isn’t just trying to make herself cum, it appears as if she is trying to cum for Victor, and Victor alone. Bet or no bet.

Victor thinks to himself that Nicole has a real shot, but becomes a bit worried about the Italian’s progress. His cock has grown so hard now, pressed against his slacks, that surely it’s noticeable. He hopes that, that was what Nicole was thinking of as she plunged her vibrator in. With this thought firmly in his mind he encourages her, “Come on Nicole, and fuck that pussy. Fuck it good!”

Looking over to the Italian, Victor sees that she is now bouncing up and down on her dildo, which is still firmly stuck to the coffee table. Her nipples fully erect, she grabs her tits, pressing them together. As she starts to really get into rhythm she says something in Italian, which no one seems to understand.

“Eyes on me! I want you watching me!” Nicole demands of Victor.

“Cum for me, and I’ll do more than watch you.” Victor quips.

Forcing her vibrator in and out of her pussy, Nicole moans loudly. The vibrations reach out over her lips and deep into her hole, growing her desire. She notices the shape of Victor’s hard cock in his slacks and it causes her to moan again, knowing he is so turned on. She really did enjoy making him cum earlier, and that was fueling her now. For her, it may have started as an invite, but she very much enjoyed his beautiful cock.

The blonde having abandoned her dildo, was now fingering her pussy aggressively. Two fingers sliding in and out of her hole, as her other hand busily rubs her clit.

Behind her still standing, the Brazilian puts a leg up on the fire place and is really fingering herself as well. As her face grows more intense, she starts speaking in Portuguese as she moans. Victor’s Spanish was bad and Portuguese worse, but he thought it sounded as if she was begging for one of the men to stop watching and come fuck her.

In a thick accent, the Italian was demands, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Clearly getting close, she furiously bounces on the dildo, her ass slaps against the table. Still watching each man in the group, and it had become quite difficult for Victor to not watch her beautiful figure and sexy eyes.

“Come on Nicole, fuck that pussy, I want you to cum for me.” Victor now demanded.

Laying completely on her back, with her head up still looking at Victor’s hardness hidden away, Nicole slides her other hand to her mound. Her fingers slip down to her clit and begin rubbing quickly as she lets the vibrator slide in and out. Moaning, she feels the shivers crawling up her body. Tensing up, “I’m going to cum! Oh Victor, I want your cock in me!” losing all thought of her actions and instructions to refer to the guests by their last name.

Watching Nicole with devilish intent, Victor lets his hand slide over his erect cock, rubbing it through his slacks. “Nicole, listen to me. I want you to make your pussy cum for me.”

“Yes Sir! Oh fuck!” Nicole replies between moans. Eyes locking again on Victor’s, she leaves the vibrator deep in her pussy, as she focuses on rubbing her clit. Faster and faster as she moans, her body starting to tense. Pulling her chest up as her eyes widen and begins to cum. “Oh... Oh... Yes, I’m cumming. Fuck I’m cumming!” She exclaims as her legs close and knees lift up. Her entire body locks up for about 20 seconds, as she shudders every few seconds.

Just as Nicole’s orgasms ends the olive skinned Italian starts screaming, but not missing a beat as she quickly takes the length of the dildo in and out of her pussy. In her Italian accent, “I’m cumming! Fuck meeeee!” she demands while still making eye contact with each of the men.

Victor already celebrating realizing he just won a ton of money, jumping up yelling “Fuck yes! I knew it!”

Nicole’s body relaxes for a moment, before regaining her faculties. The Italian starts slowing down, as demands that the man who bet on her come fuck her. Despite their loss, the other two girls continue playing, not discouraged in desire to reach orgasm.

Standing up from celebrating, Victor calms down a bit, only to realize he’s still very hard. Nicole noticing and without hesitation, sits up, unzips his slacks and pulls his cock out right there. “Mr. Trentus, now that I’ve cum for you, I want you to cum too. If you like.”

Dejected the other two men head for the bar, upset about their loss.

“Nicole, I would love for nothing more! And call me Victor.” Victor joyfully says, looking down at her.

“Victor, as the winner, not only do you win the money, but you also win me and the other girls for your pleasure.” Nicole motions to the blonde and Brazilian as she strokes his stiff cock with her other hand.

The blonde still with two fingers deep in her pussy, looks up at Victor’s cock and continues fingering, biting her lower lip. “Nice cock you have, would love for you to put it in me.”

Still fingering by the fireplace, the Brazilian states in an accent, “Maybe you want to eat my pussy while you let her stroke that big cock of yours. Just look how wet my sweet pussy is.”

“Ladies keep fingering yourselves, I want to watch you both, as Nicole sits her pussy down on my cock. Then we are all going to fuck in the bedroom.” Victor says commandingly, realizing just how luck, really is a lady tonight.

Nicole taking her command, stands bending over with her firm ass towards Victor and her hands on the floor. Leaving her pussy wide for Victor’s cock, he slowly slides in, ridges and all.

Published 
Written by TMolotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments