Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baseball Dad Hits A Triple

"Erotic encounters with a MILF"

52
11 Comments 11
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

As most parents know, their children’s competitive sports teams are a full-time job. My family is no different. We have three children, and most summers are spent chauffeuring them to tournaments around the Midwest. As they get older, they spend more and more time with their teammates and less time with us, which, in a perfect world, would allow us to be mischievous. 

Obviously, this is easier said than done, as any man can tell you, finding a female online for such endeavors is near impossible. I have been traveling to these tournaments for six years and have not had any luck.

I have been a casual user of Double List in Chicago, for the past few years, with extremely limited success. However, this past weekend, I found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow at my son's tournament in Westfield, Indiana. I posted an ad seeking if there was a baseball mom interested in watching me jerk off.

After not receiving a response on Wednesday, I was surprised to wake up Thursday morning to an email. I was skeptical at first but through our conversation, I realized that, maybe, I found a woman who was interested. We continued emailing and chatting all day and, luckily, we both had a forty-five-minute window to meet that afternoon. We decided it was best to casually bump into each other at the fields and see if our chemistry through email would develop in-person, organically. Kathy was five feet six inches with brunette hair and a nice body with thirty-four B/C breasts. As for myself, I am five feet nine inches tall, with brown hair and eyes, athletic build with a six and a half-inch cock, a big mushroom head, very thick and veiny. Kathy and I ended up having three amazing encounters over the next three days when our schedules allowed and each one of them hotter than the previous.

The first encounter was the most exciting. After meeting at the fields, we knew we wanted to head to the car. We jumped in my car and moved to a more remote location, and as soon as I parked, she instructed me to pull my shorts down. She took a nice long look at my cock, and I started stroking. Almost immediately there was a good amount of pre cum on the tip of my cock. She told me to rub it over the head of my cock. I am not going to lie; it was difficult not blowing my load within the first three minutes. I managed to control myself for what seemed to be an eternity but was probably closer to six minutes before she upped the ante.

She told me loved watching me stroke my cock and then said, “Now I want to see that big cock cum."

This sent me over the edge and within thirty seconds my cock was erupting like a volcano. Cum went flying everywhere on the steering wheel, dashboard, and even the roof. I had never been so turned on by a woman in my life, and we had zero physical contact. She watched me clean up and headed back to our kids' games.

Later that evening I received an email from her asking if I were interested in meeting on Friday. Honestly, she didn’t have to ask of course I wanted to meet again. 

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams

I did not think that, in our second encounter, I would be able to top my performance after our first meeting, but the second was a little longer and much hotter than the first. We decided to meet at the same location, but this time she requested that she sit in the driver seat and me in the passenger seat. There was no hesitation on my part. I was curious why and I quickly found out the reason. She wanted to record me jerking my cock and wanted a close-up of my orgasm.

My cock sprang out of my shorts like a rocket ship but before I could start stroking, she handed me baby oil and asked me to rub it over my cock. I didn’t think my cock could get any harder, but, after applying the baby oil, I realized my cock was hard as steel. To make the encounter even hotter, she fed my ego and started telling me how she wanted to see more cum than yesterday and started recording. I wish I could say I put up a good fight and managed to control myself, but I don’t want to mislead you. She had me so turned on that my cock just started spraying cum all over the dashboard, and she recorded every second of it. I was so turned on my cock was still throbbing for a few minutes after I came. I realized that in two meetings with Kathy we never kissed, she never touched me, and I had two of the best orgasms of my life.

Later that evening, I received an email saying she watched the video multiple times as she masturbated with her vibrator. We knew Saturday was our last chance to meet and it managed to top both the previous encounters.

By the third encounter, we had this down to a science and knew exactly where to meet, and, like the second encounter, she requested that I sit in the passenger seat so she could record. This time there was no baby oil, which was a little disappointing because I thought it made the encounter more intense. We did not have a ton of time and honestly, I didn't really need it as my cock was already throbbing. She asked me to jerk my cock slow so she could enjoy the show. She was recording and asked me to tell her when I was close to releasing. I did my absolute best, taking my time for her, but she started talking dirty, telling me how wet she was watching me when I was stroking my cock. She told me she had an amazing orgasm watching the previous day's video. I tried holding back, but I told her I was about to explode and to get ready for the close-up. To my surprise, when I told her I was about to cum, she put her phone down, grabbed my cock, and engulfed it with her mouth right as I started erupting. That time, I had no idea how much I came, as she was able to swallow my whole load. When my cock stopped erupting, she slowly licked up and down my shaft, cleaning up every last drop of cum. Then, she looked up at me when I was done and said that was my reward for allowing her to video me the previous day.

I am really looking forward to our next trip down to Westfield in July. I'm already thinking of ways we can top our previous encounters.

Published 
Written by jzimmer99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments