Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friend's Cheating Aunty

6
0 Comments 0
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words


Accidents do happen every so often. Sometimes there are cosmic forces at work that thanks to some unknown galactic formula result in some unintentional incident taking place that you have no control over. Sometimes these incidents are good and sometimes they are bad but there is a third level in play here. It’s the grey area between good and bad. The incident itself might be good at the time but the fall-out is often very bad if handled improperly. More often than not the best solution in these instances is to keep quiet. That's the situation I was put in once when I visited my friend's aunty about four years ago.

It was supposed to have been a simple task; just drop off a movie at her place on my way home from work. I approached the semi-detached house and closed the gate behind me as quietly as I could, it had a habit of slamming and creating a sound that can be likened to someone standing on a Banshee's foot. I had been here several times with my friend and had met his aunty and uncle. They were a nice and friendly pair both in their mid-forties. There was nothing to distinguish them from anyone else their age really except for the fact that his aunty, Veronica, was still a beautiful and curvaceous woman. There was barely a straight line on her body and her figure flowed perfectly culminating with a wholesome pair of breasts that sat begging to be groped. The view was just as good from behind with a firm butt that always sat inside a pair of tight jeans to show it off to the best effect. Truth-be-told I had thought about her at night more than once.

Not being a stranger to the house I knew that everyone went in around the side entrance that led to the kitchen rather than the front door so I made my way up the path that ran alongside the property. I passed a small window and for some reason that I can't possibly explain I looked in just for a second. My feet stopped in their tracks. My heart skipped a beat as a surge of blood rushed to my cock. My eyes had caught sight of Veronica standing in the doorway to the living room with her back to me. Her bushy blond hair hung down her almost bare back over a dark black bra strap. As my eyes continued down her back they fell upon a matching black thong that squeezed in between her pert cheeks and cupped her pussy as they wrapped around the front. Finally, her legs were garnished in a pair of thigh-high black stockings which fitted comfortably into a pair of dazzling red leather heeled shoes.

I seemed to stop breathing as I stood there watching her put her hands on the door frame as she looked into the living room obviously talking to someone. After a few moments she began to sway her hips from side to side causing the cheeks of her arse to rub the thong together between them. As I watched, hypnotized by her curvaceous movements, I had to reach down and readjust my stiffening cock in order for it to sit more comfortably in my trousers. Without realizing I was doing so I gave it a little rub which felt incredible as I fantasized about taking her from behind.

She walked into the room and disappeared from sight. Without even thinking about what I was doing I walked around the back of the house trying to find a window that would offer me a better view inside. Kneeling down below the window ledge like an Army Special Forces soldier I made my way to the large bay window that dominated the rear wall of the house. I slowly lifted my head above the window ledge and peered in through the glass.

There was Veronica standing in front of an armchair sat upon which was a man who was leaning forward with his head leaning in towards her pussy. I could make out that she had pulled the front of her thong to one side to allow the man to lick her cunt although I couldn't see what it looked like from this angle.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

Nevertheless my mind raced with ideas as I tried to imagine what she would taste like. It was only when she stepped away and he got up out of the chair that I realized the man was in fact my friend's father, Michael - Veronica's brother-in-law. I was both horrified and turned on at the same time. This presented a dilemma for me but I would worry about it later. Right now I just wanted to watch the show unfolding before me.

My friend's father stood up and grabbed hold of her. He spun her around and I got to see her incredible breasts sat nestled in her tight fitting bra. Michael stood behind her and grabbed hold of the front of her throat with his right hand pulling her towards him. He started kissing and biting her neck while his left hand plummeted into the front of her thong and started vigorously rubbing her clit. Whenever she tried to bend forward with pleasure he would pull her head back even further causing her to gasp with excitement as he exercised his control over her. As I watched a little voice summed up my feelings about Michael at that point; 'lucky bastard!'

He suddenly spun her around again before pushing down on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees as the two of them yanked down his trousers to allow his cock to lazily fall out in front of her. She took hold of it like it was made of gold and she dived her mouth onto it and began sucking furiously which caused his mouth to open wide in ecstasy. Soon he began thrusting it back and fore into her mouth causing her head to shake violently. From my point of view it looked as though he was beating her up with his dick!

Barely a minute had gone by when he reached down with his hands and threw her onto her back. As she lay there he scrambled down between her legs and tugged her black thong which seemed to peel away from her pussy to reveal her bald, wet lips that ached to be fucked. She didn't have to wait long. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart as he leaned in and angrily thrust his cock into her wet and hungry pussy. She moaned loudly as her hands fell down on the floor trying to grab something to hold on to. With every quick and hard thrust her body shook as she tingled with euphoria at having him inside her. Her breasts flopped back and fore inside her bra as he thrusted into her causing me to become strangely hypnotized by their movement. It was some of the most furious love-making I have ever seen in my life.

I no longer wanted to fuck her but instead I found myself wanting to walk in and wank over her as I watched them. I was really enjoying it and I rubbed my own dick through my trousers as I watched him banging her cunt causing pre-cum to ooze from my tip making me feel wet and cold. For a few minutes I watched until I could take no more. I looked around to make sure no one could see before reaching in and retrieving my cock. Once it was free I began to stroke it almost as hard as he was fucking her mature body. I imagined myself standing over her head looking down at her while I wanked, her whole body swaying from the sheer force of Michael fucking her. I would look into her big blue eyes just as the cum would ooze from my tip and splash against her face. It was becoming too much for me to handle and as I was about to cum I saw Michael pull out of her and his cum shot up her stomach. Barely a heartbeat later and I shot my load over the wall while in my mind's eye I could see it hitting her in the face and hair.

As the orgasm consumed I found myself losing all my energy and I slumped lazily to the floor before packing my now semi-hard cock back away and quickly pulling up my trousers. It was mind blowing. As I sat there catching my breath I was now wondering the inevitable; did I tell my friend what I saw?

Published 
Written by Eurylade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors