Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday at the Nudist Resort: Part One

"I stood there looking around. To tell the truth, it did not look like a nudist resort at all."

31
9 Comments 9
31.0k Views 31.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
My best friend and I have known each other almost from birth. We share the same birthday and today, we both turn eighteen. We had always given each other presents, but this year, seeing that we were both turning the big one-eight, we decided to give ourselves something special together.

We thought about treating ourselves to something like a nice dinner together or giving each other cash so we could separately get what we wanted. However, Brit did some research on the net. Seems she has a wild side I never knew about. Well, I knew she had a wild side, I had seen it before. I guess daring side is more like it. When Brit showed me what she found in her research, I was flabbergasted, but she had a big smile on her face. To say the least, it took some convincing for me to go along with it.

I was rather a reserved person, so when Brit proposed our birthday gift, she knew what my reaction would be. That’s why she had that smile on her face. Somehow, through much debate, she convinced me to go along with it. And now, we are both standing inside the lobby at the check-in counter of a nudist resort.

I stood there looking around. To tell the truth, it did not look like a nudist resort at all. It was very nice and very spacious. It reminded me of a very plush spa instead. While we were waiting at the counter and while I looked around, I said, “A nudist resort! I can’t believe you talked me into this. Really? A nudist resort?”

“Oh, get over it Sam. You agreed.”

“Yeah, after some convincing. I still can’t believe you convinced me to come here. I am almost positive I will not bare my body. No way. I must be stupid.”

“You will. I am sure of it. If I convinced you to come here, then I can convince you to at least take your top off. I know that for a fact.” Brit said with a smile.

I went to answer her, but a young lady came from the back to help me and Brit check in. When she came around the corner of the door, she was wearing nothing but bikini bottoms and a smile. There was only one reason why she was not totally nude.

“Yes, ladies, do you have a reservation?” the perky tittied young woman asked.

“Yes we do. It’s under the name ‘Brit’” Brit answered in a chipper voice to match the one behind the counter.

“There it is! You ladies have a wonderful room. You have a perfect view of all the surroundings, especially the pool! Here’s your keys! Enjoy your stay and don’t forget, bare it all!” She exclaimed with a smile and a little laugh.

Brit handed my key to me and we proceeded to walk to our designated room. At first there was no one around. It was just us. When we got closer to our room, that changed. The young lady was correct. We had a perfect view of the pool alright. Naked men and women were all around it. I had never seen so many naked men and women in one place. It was a sea of white, tanned, tan lines, and many others. I actually expected all of them to be watching us, but none were. I looked at Brit and she was looking and smiling. I could tell she could not wait to join them.

We opened the door to our room and the scent was amazing. It was of coconuts and palm oil and invaded our senses just like we were at the beach. It was wonderful. We slung our luggage onto the beds. Brit immediately walked over to the window of the room and started looking out. I sat on the bed wondering why I ever agreed to this.

Brit stood watching for about five minutes then turned to me and said, “Sam, come here and watch with me. It won’t hurt to watch for now. We’ll join later.”

“You mean that YOU’LL join later.”

“No, WE’LL join later. You didn’t come with me to sit in the room the whole time. I will get you topless or naked out there one way or another. Just come look with me right now. It’s fun!”

I got up off the bed and stood beside my best friend. Brit was right, it was fun to watch. Still, I was not sure if I could actually join them. The last time I was naked in a group was when I was a senior in high school with Brit and we were on the softball team. That was different. I was comfortable with them because I knew them. These people I did not know and there were men. That actually scared me a little.

As I looked with Brit, I saw all kinds of bodies again.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

There were small breasts, big breasts, and medium breasts on the women, as well as shaved, landing strips, and full bushes. The men, well, some were a sight to behold and others were, well, I was actually wondering where it was at. Some of the men too, like the women, were shaved either fully, trimmed, or full. I was actually enjoying watching when Brit interrupted.

“Sam, watch this girl over here with this. She’s feeling him.”

I looked to where Brit was pointing. Sure enough, she was feeling him. And they obviously did not care that anybody was watching.

“I wonder how big it will get?” Brit asked and laughed.

“Looks like we are going to find out!” I said and laughed also.

We watched her feel his soft penis. She was being very delicate about it. She did not have her whole hand wrapped around it, but rather caressed it. She would rub the top with her fingers, then rub right above it through his trimmed pubic hair. Then she would rub slowly, letting her fingers slide down and over his balls. She did this several times until he was semi-erect.

“Oh, he’s getting hard!” Brit said and laughed again.

I looked at Brit and I think she was getting more joy out of watching that man’s cock grow instead of even thinking about being out there naked with them.

Finally, his penis stood straight out. It was actually a really good size. Not too big and not too small. I think I got more out of watching him get hard also, like Brit did.

“Oh wow, now she’s jerking him. You really don’t think she will make him cum out there will all those people do you?” Brit asked and looked at me with a surprised face.

“Well, he is hard, she is stroking him, and well, that only leads to one thing. It will be kind of neat to see him cum. I wonder how far he can shoot?”

“SAM! I can’t believe you, of all people, said that! And to think, I had to convince you to come here.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Let’s just keep watching.” I said and stared back out the window.

She was stroking him a little faster now. His cock was now fully erect. The head was a perfect shape to fit inside any woman. I was sure she loved it when it pierced her pussy. I knew what it felt like to have my sexual opening penetrated with a nice round head like he had, so I was almost positive she enjoyed that initial jolt.

Brit and I watched as she continued to stroke his hardness. Occasionally, she stopped long enough to feel his full balls, but went right back to sliding her hand over his thick shaft. It was obvious he was enjoying it immensely. He leaned back on his hands and his cock looked like a long hard projectile. Which it would be any moment.

Suddenly, he leaned his head back and he curled his toes. Brit grabbed my arm and squeezed and said, “Oh, he’s getting ready to cum,” and just as she said that, the first spurt shot out of his hard cock, straight up in the air and landed on the back of her hand still stroking him. The other spurts of white oozed out in thick threads that also coated her hand there. It was a moment in time that we would not forget.

Brit turned and looked at me and said, “Nice load,” and I laughed. It was a very nice load. She was not lying.

The sun began to set and the lights around the pool were coming on and those around it were beginning to leave and go wherever else on the resort. Brit and I had a long drive here and I was tired, and I could tell that Brit was too for that matter, so we decided to actually call it an evening.

We both turned back to go over to the beds once again. I actually started to think if we would see more of that kind of thing while staying here for a week as I lied down and put my head on the pillow. It was kind of sexy and erotic to see something like that, especially with other people around going about at their own free will. Brit had always been a free will person and I am sure that is why she chose this nudist resort. Maybe it was time for me to become a little less reserved. I began to actually think about that also. We were at a nudist resort after all. Lifestyle here was to be nude, right? Well, come morning, maybe that will change and I will let my inhibitions go. Brit would be so proud.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments