Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonding Time

"Overcome with gratitude she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck off all her juices."

14
13 Comments 13
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Itwas the beginning of my summer break after my sophomore year in college. I packed up my bags and headed home for a summer of fun and mischief. My parents were on a cruise to Cozumel and would not be back for another week, so my step-sister Sophie and I would have the house to ourselves. Sophie would be leaving for college next fall and I was hoping to have a little sisterly bonding time. I had missed Sophie's 18th birthday due to finals and I wanted to make it up to her and come home a few days early.

I arrived home early afternoon and I grabbed a few of my bags and headed inside. Sophie didn't appear to be home yet so I headed upstairs and unpacked my stuff. I decided to go lay out by the pool until she got in. I couldn't find my bathing suit so I borrowed one of Sophie's. I choose a red string bikini of hers that barely covered my DD's. Sophie is a perfect C-cup, sharing bikini tops was not something we did regularly. I went over to the mirror to for a final check, the bathing suite top barely covered my breasts leaving them slightly exposed but covering my nipples. My long dark hair was almost down to the middle of my back and skin still had that sun kissed tan look. I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and a bottle of tanning lotion and headed for the pool.

To get to the pool you have to go down to basement where the game room/bar is. My step-father calls it the “pool-side bar club”. We have a fully stocked bar, flat screen and pool table. The sliding glass doors open to the backyard where the pool is. As I walked down the stairs I hear voices and laughing. I stepped lightly, listening to the voices. I recognized Sophie's voice and what sounded like Evan, our next door neighbor. Evan was in his late 20's and married to Julie. They had moved in next door to us the year before I left for college.

Evan was a beautiful man, strong arms, well built, dark wavy hair. He had piercing blue eyes that would captivate you. My girlfriends and I used to joke around about the things we would do to him if we ever had the chance. Now he was in my game room with my step-sister? I stopped at the end of the stairs. They couldn't see me behind the wall. They were playing pool and giggling and flirting. Evan had on a pair of swim trucks and no shirt, his chest was amazing. Sophie had on a green bikini, it clung tightly to her milky white skin, her bright red hair fell softly on her shoulders. I always told her she looked like a porcelain doll.

“Evan stop it!” Sophie giggled as she pushed him aside. She took the pool stick and bent over to make her shot.

“Need any help?” Evan came up behind her, pressing himself against her ass and leaned over her.

“I think I can do this,” she said hitting the ball. I could tell she had landed one on the pocket. “Told you,” she said as she turned around towards him. She stood the pool stick beside her and moved her hand up and down it.

“It's still your turn,” Evan told her as he turned her back around towards the table. She bent forward getting her pool stick into position. “Are you sure you don't want my help?” Evan asked as he slid his hand over her ass.

“You would like that wouldn't you?” She laughed and took her shot. She missed it and blamed him for the distraction. “Your turn.” Evan walked over to the pool table to take his shot. Sophie stood behind him with one hand on her hip and the other twirling her hair. Evan carefully placed the pool stick and slid it between Sophie's legs grazing her pussy. “Evan!” She exclaimed, “watch where you stick that thing.” She laughed and grabbed hold of his stick, keeping it between her legs.

Evan turned towards her, “you like that?” He asked. He began rubbing the pool stick on her pussy, “you like my stick?” He cocked his head and smiled at her. “You like it when I rub my stick on your pussy?”

“Is that all you're gonna do with it?” Sophie challenged. I was shocked, I had never seen Sophie so forward before.

“What else would you like me to do?” Evan asked her.

“If I have to tell you, you're obviously not very good with it.” She fired back. Sophie walked over to the pool table and hopped up on the edge. “Are you good with your stick?” She asked leaning back on her elbows with her legs spread.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

“Well?” She dared him.

He walked up to the table, he leaned the big end of the pool stick towards her and asked, “Are you any good with my stick?”

Sophie leaned up and grabbed the stick into her hand. She lowered the stick to her lips and licked it. She then placed her lips around the stick and proceeded to suck on it. She stopped and looked at Evan, “I know what to do with your stick,” she declared. “The question is, do you?” She kissed the tip of the stick and leaned back again. “Show me.”

Evan untied her bathing suit bottom, exposing her pink pussy. He gently rubbed the stick on her pussy, circling her clit. He then slowly slides the pool stick into her pussy, gently in an in and out motion. He leans in to her and with is hand he slides the bathing suit top up exposing her erect pink nipples. He lowers him mouth and begins to lick and suck her nipple, still fucking her pussy with the stick. “Is this what you wanted?” He asked as he grabbed her tit and sucked hard. “You wanted my stick in your pussy? You wanted me to fuck you with it?” He didn't need an answer, her moaning was enough. “You're little pussy likes my stick,” he began to move it a little faster. “Cum on my stick, show me how much you like it.”

He lowered his mouth to her pussy and began licking her clit as he continued to fuck her with the pool stick. I could tell she was getting close as she arched her back and placed her hand on his head grabbing a handful and shoving his mouth down on her pussy. She began to climax and he removed the pool stick and shoved his tongue in her pussy hole. I could hear him sucking all the juices as her body shook in orgasm.

“My turn,” he declared and grabbed her legs and flipped her over. He brought her to the edge of the table and dropped his swim trunks exposing his very erect cock. He was huge; I wasn't sure if her pussy could take something that big, it wasn't so much the length as the width. He placed the head of it at the entrance to her pussy hole, he guided the head inside. I heard a gasp come from Sophie's lips as he entered her. This was obviously the first time they had done this. He grabbed hold of her hips and with a single thrust he buried his cock deep inside her.

“Oh!” Sophie screamed as his cock invaded her tight pussy. Her eyes wide and her mouth open in, she was clearly in shock at the size. She didn't get to see it before he put it in so she clearly wasn't prepared for it. With each thrust of his cock she let out a whimper. He began to pound her pussy harder and faster. Sophie was clearly enjoying the invasion as her whimpers soon turned into lustful moans. Evan reached up and grabbed a handful of Sophie's hair, bringing her up to him. Her milky white breast were bouncing frantically as he pumped her pussy. Her pink nipples erect, waiting for his hand to fondle them.

“I wanna cum on your tits,” he demanded. Hearing this sent Sophie over the edge and her body exploded in orgasm. He pulled his cock out and took a step back. Sophie turned to him and lowered herself in front of his cock. Her eye's wide as she saw for the first time what was invading her tiny hole. Overcome with gratitude she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck off all her juices. “Suck it good baby, make me cum.” He fucked her face with his cock, grabbing her head and pulling her into him. “Suck that cock baby, suck it for me,” he let out a loud grunt and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He shot his load all over her tits and then stuck his cock back in her mouth. “Suck it, get that cum. Make sure you get every drop of it.” He moaned as Sophie sucked every last drop of cum from his cock.

When she was finished she stood up and wiped her mouth. “Nice cock,” she said as she began to dress herself.

“Well have to do this again sometime,” he said as he pulled on his shorts.

Sophie grabbed her towel and headed for the stairs, “you can let yourself out.” As she came around the corner I shot her a big smile. “Welcome home, Sis,” she said as she passed me on the stairs.

I walked into the game room just as Evan was about to walk out the door. “Nice cock,” I said and smiled at him.

“Yeah?” He grinned back at me, “maybe next time you can go for a ride too?”

“I look forward to it,” I said and turned and went back upstairs.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments