Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the act 2

2
1 Comment 1
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
 
What now she thought, bringing yourself to orgasm was one thing, but to feel a hard throbbing cock inside of you was another.
She wanted him now, as she looked through the window she could see her best friend fall forward onto her husband. "why should she have all the fun?"
She remembered the patio doors at the back of the house, yes they might be locked, but the spare key was under that funny looking flowerpot that her mum had given her last Christmas. Very quietly, she inched her way from under the window and walked quickly to the patio doors at the back. She lifted the flowerpot and took the key, placing it very gently into the lock, there was a gentle click as the lock opened and she eased the door open , removing her shoes, she slid inside.
The back of the house was quiet, as she tiptoed across the dining room she could hear breathing. The dining room door to the lounge was half open and as she peered into the gloom she could make out the outline of the naked couple. Her friend had her back to her and she could see her rounded bum and her husband's penis nestling between her cheeks. She could smell the sex oozing from the room, a sweet heady smell which made her feel faint. She must have made the faintest of noises, her husband's head lifted and his eyes became transfixed on hers, his jaw dropped and his partner must have sensed something was wrong and looked around, she didn't look surprised and a wry smile came to her lips.
The woman wasn't angry, seeing her friend on top of her husband sent that itch straight to her groin, the butterflies started dancing around her stomach, her breath shortened and she began to breathe more heavily. Her husband groaned and his head fell back to the floor, her friend spoke for the first time. " I know you've been watching us." "I could see you, and I know what effect its been having. Why don't you join us?"
She was mesmerised, like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car. She didn't think, she was beyond thinking, all she could think of was her husband's hard cock thrusting into her best friend. In a daze she began to strip, first her coat, then her dress, she stood there in her underwear, her friend said" don't stop there, I want to see you naked.
Like an automaton she removed the rest of her clothes, and as she stepped into the room, she knew she was stepping into the unknown.
Her friend got up and approached her, taking both her hands she reached forward and kissed her full on the lips, she still doesn't know to this day why she parted her lips and her friend's tongue darted into her mouth, probing and feeling. She responded and sucked hungrily on that probing tongue. She didn't hear her husband come up behind her and reach for her breasts, his lips traced patterns on the nape of her neck as his fingers played with her erect nipples. She felt weak and her legs almost gave way. Her husband put his arms around her to stop her falling and she was guided to that warm spot in front of the fire.
She lay down and her husband sat at her head, his tongue now searched her mouth and his hands and fingers explored her breasts.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

She didn't realise what was about to happen, her knees were drawn gently up toward her chest and a warm mouth sought out her moist button, that tongue darted and flicked her little button, licking and sucking, finding her most intimate spot.
She felt helpless, but the sensations were exquisite, bringing her quickly to her third orgasm that evening. Her nipples were being pulled hard, and a tongue still probed her mouth, the sensations didn't stop there, that itch worked it's way down to her groin, she needed to feel something deep inside her.
Suddenly the sensation was gone, she kept her eyes closed, daring not to breathe. Then it started again, the hands on her breasts, the tongue in her mouth and the tongue in her pussy. But this was slightly different, the tongue traced a pattern down her neck to her soft breasts and hard nipples and the licking and sucking stopped on her hard swollen button.
Then she felt it, something pressing at her pussy lips, forcing an entrance to her pleasure zone, My God she thought, it feels so big! No need for lubrication, his manhood slowly pushed in, inch by inch, she could feel it stretching her until his pelvic bone touched hers. A slow rhythm started, his manhood eased out of her until the head almost came out, she tensed her muscles to hold it but she didn't need to, the onslaught came again, slowly at first then gradually building in intensity, pushing deep inside of her then withdrawing, faster and faster he worked, she screamed as the first orgasm hit her, it was long and drawn out, pulsing through her, she wanted more, she wanted to suck that thing deep inside of her. And still he carried on, she could feel the hot mouth on her nipples, sucking and pulling as his thick manhood slid deep within her. Her skin was wet with perspiration, her breathing hard and shallow, he held her legs up and his penis hammered home like a piston engine, she came again, in waves this time it felt like it would never end, from deep inside of her, up through her belly and on to her hard throbbing nipples. She felt him grow harder if that was possible, and then she felt the warm liquid hit home deep inside of her, her orgasm intensified and kept her there for an eternity. She wasn't sure what happened next, had she drifted off to sleep? The fire was sopophoric and she felt good. She opened her eyes, the room was still dark and she was alone. She felt good, as if waking from a fantastic dream. Then she realised, and her heart quickened. Her clothes were still in a pile by the door, she knew that she had been made love to, her pussy was still wet from the juices.
She lay there and pondered what had happened, the fantasy had been real, and  a stirring in her groin told her that she liked it.
Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments