Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Checking Out the Women's Dorms

"It was my pleasure to inspect the women's dorms every chance I got."

7
7 Comments 7
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This was a long time ago. Back in the dark ages when all college dormitories were segregated by sex. The women had to stay in their own dorms. And what was even more medieval, they could not stay out after 11:00 in the evening. They had to check in with the monitors at the front desk and it would play havoc with your record if you didn't get back in time. You could even be expelled. As I just said, the dark ages.

The situation was quite different for the men's dorms. We men could stay out all night if we wished. After all, we were men, right, the superior sex. Able to take care of ourselves.

At this time I was attending a mid-western university. I was a junior and had learned all the tricks of my trade. I was a peeper. I knew exactly which dorms held the prettiest, sexiest girls. The ones that had the most cover for ground-floor viewing. The ones with the least security around. I had studied at this university for over two years and the thing that kept me getting good grades was the fact that I didn't want to leave such a verdant field of sexual flowers. I loved jacking off.

What was interesting was the fact that I was so shy that I was still a real virgin. I had never actually fucked a girl.

Or a boy, for that matter, though girls were what really turned me on. I was not a virgin when it came to cumming. I had came underneath almost every female dorm room window on campus. At the better ones many times. I had came hundreds if not thousands of times. My cum covered the grass and bushes of all of the better female dorms. I was a virgin cum machine.

The first couple of semesters as a freshman I was very tentative. I had been a peeper back home but just the ladies that lived on my block, and my mother and older sister on occasion. But things accelerated when I got to college.

I was almost caught by campus security more than once, but I kept returning to better and safer viewing areas. The best dorm was right next to the student union. It was an old stone building built in the 1930s. It had large suite size rooms on three stories. Of course, I was limited to the ground floor, but back then they used it for rooming students. They might not do so today.

I remember one night in particular. It was around midnight. I was just outside a room with two girls living in it. They were beautiful. One was dark and short like a pixie. She had small breasts and was so tiny you wanted to eat her up. The other was a blonde, with long hair, long legs and medium size tits. They had returned earlier just before curfew, and had just finished taking showers so they wouldn't have to in the morning. Both were lounging in their shower robes, each on a separate bed.

Just as I had got my hard cock out, in preparation, of course, the blonde opened her robe and she was completely naked. I could see her hairy pussy. Shaving was unknown then. Lots of curly, blond hair on that cunt. And her tits were so damned sweet. Soft and waiting to be kissed or sucked. My hand got busy since I was ready.

Then she began touching herself on the pussy. Just softly massaging her clit and running a finger down around her labia, getting herself moist. Then with her other hand she started squeezing her titties. And as her nipples hardened she began to pinch them. She was squirming on the bed and I couldn't hear her, but I could see that she must be moaning.

The little pixie looked over, putting down the textbook she had been studying, probably because she heard the moaning. Then she opened her robe and revealed her treasure, as I jerked harder and harder. Her small breasts were a perfect mouthful, or handful, as she proved with her tiny little hands massaging her titties. She used both hands, wanting to bring herself close to cumming just by stroking her breasts and little, gem-like nipples.

The blonde looked at the pixie and motioned her over. The pixie, so close to cumming, followed her command. She climbed between the splendid curvy legs of the blonde and started doing her job as a little submissive. She ate some pussy, hairy blond pussy. And she did a good job, too. So good she made me cum just as the blonde came. That was it for me. Only one cum per window. It was a rule that had served me well. I moved on.

Another night I was at a remote dorm on the edge of campus. There were playing fields nearby. I had discovered a special dorm room during my nightly explorations which produced a special kind of jerk off. You see, someone in this dorm had disabled the alarm system somehow, and an occasional man sneaked in with one of the co-eds who lived in this room.

This night was a good one for me. I arrived after curfew, of course, knowing no girl would arrive back at the dorms before curfew if they could help it. They always had lines checking in. Anyway, this night a luscious redhead had brought in a guy about six feet tall. She was about 5 feet 4 inches. This might prove interesting.

They were in her room trying to be quiet, of course. When I arrived she was already stark naked, with her hairy, red pussy glowing proudly. Her tits were perky, celtic-like, with reddish nipples pointing at the ceiling.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

And she was on her knees, honoring the 8 inch cock he had stuck out for her to bless with her lips. He was naked as well.

I could see she would never get that huge wang all the way into her mouth. I had my cock out already, and was jerking away.

I was surprised as hell when he jammed his cock into her face and began to face-fuck her hard. And she seemed able to take it. Maybe they had done this before, but it looked awful painful to me, not that it caused me to stop jerking my cock. My little, 5 incher. But he served me well then and in later years.

And she had her whole fist crammed up her cunt. Being face-fucked and hand-fucking yourself. That was a night to remember. And I still do (actually, I remember all the hundreds of pussies and cunts I've seen in my life).

As he blew a wad of cum into her mouth he pulled out and sprayed her face and tits with what seemed gallons of cum. And she starting cumming around her hand, with pussy juice running down her leg. Needless to say, I came immediately. I wiped my cock with a handkerchief and moved on, as was my way.

One precious memory has to do with a brand-new dorm, just built and completely surrounded by fully grown lilacs. They spent some bucks to beautify an ugly, modern monstrosity. But the girls inside were not monsters, by any means. They were completely adorable, mostly frosh because the older girls preferred the older, more collegiate dorms. And the bushes were perfect for my little hobby.

This particular night I had found a dorm room that seemed to be filled with frosh. I thought for a moment they were having a meeting and prepared to move on to greener pastures, but something caught my sharp eyes. I could see that all these girls were in teddies. And none seemed to be wearing a bra beneath. On closer look, none were wearing panties, either.

I had struck peeper gold. A room full of girls preparing for a sexual orgy!

They began to pair off. It's a little known fact, but most college girls experiment with lesbian fun. And these girls were starting the experiment. Even though there were only two twin beds in the room, they had gathered all of their pillows from other rooms and were beginning to teach each other some new tricks.

There were a few who didn't pair off, out of shyness, perhaps. But they were not so shy that they hadn't brought along a few items to self-please themselves. I saw dildoes of all sizes and colors. And some little shy ones were off in corners beginning their own little orgy with their rubber friends. All those who had paired off began doing so many things to each other that I couldn't keep up. All the while my dick was being jerked properly.

I especially loved to see the girls 69ing themselves. I loved watching pussy getting eaten, and when two were eaten at the same time it made me so hard I could cut glass. Then there were the ones fucking another girl with their hand, caressing the clit and ramming some fingers into a hair pussy. I do miss those hairy pussies.

I came so hard that I shot my wad onto the window of the dorm room. My cum ran down the window in driblets. And for once, I broke my rule. I decided to stick around for another cum. This was dangerous, with campus security on patrol, but this was a once in a lifetime "get" for a peeper. A real-life orgy, involving only women. I had to stick around, literally.

Then I saw her. It had to be the housemother. All girl's dorms had housemothers then, just like sororities. And there she was in all her naked glory, about 40 years old, but sucking and kissing and licking with all the little frosh she was supposed to be watching over. I loved what they call MILFs today. I had loved them back in the neighborhood and I have loved them ever since.

So, I focused in on her for my second jack-off of the night. She was actually a goddess. Tall and majestic, with short, curly hair, proper for her age. But her body was magnificent. Large breasts barely drooping yet, with nipples like tiny pricks sticking out. She was not skinny, but the meat on her was choice. And her hairy pussy made a perfect vee around a vulva with a prominent clit sticking out.

She had several acolytes servicing her. Two were sucking and tweaking her tits. One was licking and tongue fucking her pussy. And another was fucking her ass-hole with a huge dildo. I was lucky to catch this but, obviously, this was something that occurred often in this dorm. I would definitely be back.

Surrounding her were pretty girls, plain girls, shy girls, big girls, and even, of course some beautiful lesbian girls, all enjoying what had been given them. Their bodies, to be used and used again, for pleasure or pain. Whatever they decided or wished. They were the beginnings of the feminist revolution. I came so hard I almost fainted.

Those were a few of my experiences as a peeper, a voyeur. All good. None disappointing. I yearn for those days again. Even though I have been married many a year and have lost my virginity to a perfect woman, I look back longingly to those happy, college days.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments