Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy in a bar

11
1 Comment 1
14.3k Views 14.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

"Darn it!" Cindy exclaimed. "I just remembered I don't really need my purse. Would you please take this back to the room for me?"

"Sure!" I answered, smiling at the ruse.

I took the purse and walked back along the walkway. It was the second floor walkway along the doors to the hotel rooms. We were staying in a hotel, one of those built around a courtyard in the center. The courtyard contained the usual walks, plants, and a pool. The particular place we had stopped was near the pool. There was a group of guys sitting beside the pool, nursing some beers, casually surveying their surroundings. An important part of the surroundings was Cindy. She was just above them, fifteen or twenty feet away. She was wearing a short sundress, the hem high on her thighs, a loose top with halter straps holding the bodice up. In deference to the breeze that was blowing, she had added an unusual item – panties. Of course, the panties were actually thong panties, leaving little to the imagination, but a modicum of modesty was preserved, for the moment anyway.

As I turned to unlock the room door, I looked back to see Cindy standing close to the railing, looking up at the sky. Someone who did not know her might think that she was completely oblivious to the breeze blowing her short skirt around the tops of her long legs. They might think she was unaware of the view of those legs and occasional glimpse of beautiful butt or pantied crotch that she was giving to the group of men below her. They might think that she would be absolutely mortified to learn of what was happening. They might think that her asking me to return her purse to our room was an unrelated, unpremeditated, innocuous event. Boy, would they be wrong.

I entered the room and put her purse out of sight in a drawer, and then I waited just a few minutes. I wanted to give Cindy a good chance to have fun outside. The wait was worthwhile. Leaving the room, I saw that she was talking to the men below her. She had placed one foot on the lower rail; showing more than the wind alone could have managed. They were looking up at her as they spoke, and she was looking down at them, apparently not noticing that the men were not making much eye contact as they conversed. The view must have been fantastic from their angle, and both sides were making the most of the situation. When I walked up Cindy announced our intentions of dinner in the restaurant, then dancing in the bar afterwards, and we walked slowly away. Cindy was noticeably flushed. Seeing that made me excited, too.

On the way to the restaurant, we discussed the probability that we would see them again later. We both figured the odds were good, and our excitement level grew even more. Meantime, we figured that dinner would be fun, also, considering the view she was giving with her loose fitting top. We were a little chagrined to meet our server, who turned out to be named Michelle. At first Cindy felt a little shy, and we discussed whether she should tone things down a bit, and decided that was just being chicken, so we continued with our original plans. There were other people in the restaurant, after all, and the traffic pattern around our table had already picked up. We were still going to have some fun.

It did not take long for us to realize that we need not have worried. Michelle was being extremely attentive to our table, and Cindy and I both noticed that she spent most of her time very close to Cindy. She also called Cindy "Honey" a lot, in more than a casual way, and she never missed a chance to touch Cindy lightly on the shoulder or arm and smile warmly at her. This was definitely a twist we had not expected, and I teased Cindy some about going in a new direction tonight. We giggled about that and decided that we would stick to Plan A, but did not discount the idea of another adventure on another night. In the meantime, Cindy and Michelle continued their conduct. I watched, and got very excited as Cindy flashed Michelle the same way she would have if we had a male waiter. Michelle began to draw even closer for more contact and better views, and I thought her eyes were going to pop out when Cindy made a great show of going to the rest room. Her skirt had undoubtedly risen far up her legs, and as she swung out of the booth the view must have been great. Cindy had legs and a body that would draw anyone's attention.

When Michelle finally presented us with the bill, I watched as she pressed her thigh firmly against Cindy's arm and Cindy smiled sweetly and pressed back in response. I signed the bill and we rose to leave, the girls exchanging pats on the shoulder.

"Wow!" I said, as we walked away. "That was an unexpected bit of eroticism. How'd you feel about that?"

"It was fun, in a different way," she said, "but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. On the other hand, who knows? I've been curious before about what it would be like."

I looked at her and saw that her eyes were sparkling, with a far away look in them.

"Never say never." I thought to myself. "That could definitely be interesting."

By this time we had entered the bar. The setup was perfect. There was room at the bar, where we preferred to sit when we were playing. There was a dance floor, a number of booths and tables, and a lightly scattered number of patrons. There were a few singles and a few couples, a bartender and a waitress. We took our seats on a couple of bar stools, close the dance floor and an empty table. That was important. We were hoping that the group of men Cindy had been talking to earlier would take that table. She always enjoyed flirting with a group.

I looked at her after we had settled in and ordered our drinks. She was stunning, and I loved her. I was a lucky man. Her light skirt was half way up her gorgeous thighs; her top draped loosely over the tops of her beautiful breasts, suggesting just another inch or two would offer a view of her nipples. Her longish blond hair hung around her face, just barely brushing the tops of her shoulders. She still looked flushed from her flirtation with Michelle, and her anticipation of the rest of the night was growing rapidly. After all, this was the whole reason we had driven here from our home city – so we could spend a fun-filled night playing sex games.

It was show time.

We talked to the bartender when he was not busy. He was happy to talk to us, since Cindy was leaning forward, offering him an excellent view of her breasts, and for all I knew from that angle, her navel. She was hot, wanting some action. Patience was never one of her strong points. When the bartender was not there, we would swing our stools around and watch the rest of the room. Cindy got a lot of looks as she crossed her legs. I'll bet a lot of guys would have loved to be closer, but moving now would be too obvious. She uncrossed her legs and crossed them again, just to make the flash more visible, and most of the looks became stares. She was a fox.

After a drink, we decided to dance. It was a fast dance, and Cindy would be spinning and twirling a lot. Just the kind of dance we liked. We took to the floor and started dancing, nothing too spectacular at first, just some steps and bobs and weaves to get the rhythm going. All the same, the skirt bounced around some, and she continued to attract attention. Just after us, another couple joined us on the dance floor. She, too, was dressed reasonably sexily. She had on a tight shortish skirt with a tube top. The skirt did not fly around as Cindy's did, but it did give a good impression of a well-proportioned butt and good legs. The girls laughed and smiled knowingly at each other while the other guy and I said hello. Just then, as things were heating up, we saw the guys from the pool walk in. There were four of them, and they immediately saw Cindy on the floor. They looked around the room, and then one of them walked up to the bartender and asked him a question. I saw the bartender slightly nod in the direction of our stools and the open table next to them. I was pleased to see all four of them sit down at that table, even adjusting their chairs so that no one had their back to either the dance floor or our stools.

"These guys are sharp." I thought.

Cindy watched all this also and we exchanged a wink and a smile. It was about time. It was getting late and we did not want to wait any longer.

When the dance finished, we returned to our table. Cindy languorously climbed onto her stool, raising her leg closest to the bar first to allow a good long look at her good long right leg, right next to her table of admirers. She took a little while to conspicuously arrange herself, allowing little flashes of skin here and there, then turned to the bar and sipped her drink. She swung the stool around to survey the room, then, as if surprised by the new arrivals, offered a burst of recognition.

"Hey, you're the guys from pool I was talking to, aren't you?" she said, all wide-eyed and innocent. "I didn't really recognize you with your clothes on. You decided to stay here in this bar after all, didn't you?"

"Yeah," one of them said, "we figured we didn't need to driving after all the beer we've had. And you seemed to think highly of this place, so here we are."

We talked a bit, discovering that they were just here for a softball tournament, checking out the town, etc. They all were married, just out looking for fun. It was obvious that they spoke the truth when they mentioned already having had a few beers. They were pretty well into "fun" mode, and it was good they were not driving. Besides, it did keep them here.

We got up and danced again. Since we were a little more warmed up, we could put action into the dance. Her little skirt was swishing around nicely from side to side, playing peek-a-boo with her butt, showing off her legs. I noticed her breasts bouncing around within her top, putting pressure on the little string tied around her neck holding the top up. Cindy was off and running, and we all could only wait and see what happened next.

After the dance, we went back to our stools. Cindy climbed into her seat much as she had before, but she was pointed more directly at her audience this time. When she had settled in, her skirt was way up her thighs and her legs were parted a little. The view would be great looking up between those legs at her thonged crotch. She is an animated talker, anyway, and tonight she moved around a lot, including occasionally deeply bending over to accent some point. Of course, the main things accented were her breasts, which hung quite free when she bent over that far. Our friends were enjoying the show a lot, it appeared, and made sure that our drinks were always flowing as well as theirs.

As we talked to our new friends, we watched the other couple get up and dance. They had obviously been watching, and wanted the floor to themselves for a while. It was fun to watch, for a change, somebody else do the showing off. The young lady had pulled her short skirt up higher so that a lot more thigh was showing, and the tube top was showing more of the tops of her breasts. We all commented on the show, and gave the couple a healthy round of applause when the dance was over and they sat down. They both laughed and waved as they returned to their table, and I had a notion that it was going to be a hot night.

About that time, Cindy decided she had to visit the rest room. I knew that this was about to liven the place up a whole lot, and waited with growing "anticipation" for her return. After a bit, she came back, with a look on her face I could not quite read.

She sat down, took a sip of her drink, and said, "You're not going to believe what just happened. I went in the rest room to take off my panties, like I always do about this stage."

"Yes, go on." I prompted, since she had paused a little too long between sentences.

"Well, remember our waitress Michelle? I had just come out of the stall where I'd taken off my panties, and had laid them down on the counter to brush my hair when she came in. She looked at me as she had while we were eating (which actually kind of turned me on) and then noticed my panties sitting on the counter. 'Are these yours?' she asked. And I said yes. 'Can I please have them?' she said. 'I would love to keep them close.' I didn't know what else to say, so I said of course, and she immediately swept them up and held them to her face. I didn't know what to do, so I said 'Have Fun', and left. But still, it is kind of exciting."

I could see it was, from the flushed look on her face. About that time, one of the men at the table politely asked if Cindy would dance with him. Of course, this was what we wanted, so off she went. I sat and watched as Cindy had a ball dancing with the man with her. They made a point of spinning and swaying, leaving her skirt riding high on her body. It did not take long to know that she was dancing sans panties. Her gorgeous ass was frequently plainly visible; moreover, her neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view more than a few times. Our new friends and I all watched in awe. I am pretty sure I was not the only one in the audience with an erection by the time they returned.

Cindy came back when the dance was over and jumped back up on her stool, to the sound of applause from the audience. She looked flushed and excited, and was obviously enjoying the attention. Then a most unexpected thing happened.

Michelle came up to Cindy and stood close, between the legs that Cindy had spread to allow a general view and looked her in the eyes. I could hear her words clearly.

"I just wanted you to know that your panties are not going to waste. I'm wearing them right now, and I adore the feeling I'm having. I'll treasure them."

While speaking, she had slowly slid her hands up Cindy's legs to massage her hips, again showing a lot of Cindy's legs in the process. She then kissed my wife lightly on the cheek and walked away, leaving Cindy somewhat perplexed, and the rest of us somewhat hot.

I happened to catch a movement out of the corner of my eye, and saw one of our friends looking at me and fanning his face with his hand.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

He had a look on his face as if to say "Holy shit!" About all I could do was grin stupidly and nod my head. This was a highly erotic first.

Cindy continued to dance with the other guys, spinning, laughing, and thrilling in the attention. The other couple in the bar got up, too, and it was something to see these two women having so much uninhibited fun. I was getting crazier with desire by the minute, not wanting to end it all, but not wanting to wait either.

As it got closer to closing time, Cindy excused herself one more time to visit the ladies room. She was not gone very long, however, came back with a renewed sparkle in her eyes.

"Ok, what happened this time? I asked.

"Nothing like the last time, just watch this." She said, as another of the men came up and asked her to dance.

As she walked to the dance floor, she looked back at me with a sly grin.

The dance started, fast of course, and she and her partner commenced to do just as before. The other couple jumped up on the dance floor too, with her skirt pulled even higher, showing a bit of ass under the back. Each of the ladies seemed intent on making themselves the Center of Attention, and we all could sense the competition. I thought that Cindy was moving with even more animation, measurable mainly by the amount that her delicious breasts were bouncing around. Soon, the motive became clear. Without warning, the tiny straps tied around her neck came untied. The whole front of her dress fell down, leaving a glorious set of breasts dancing in front of everybody.

Cindy is a classy lady, and did not immediately drop and cover or feign embarrassment in front of everybody. In fact, she continued dancing, albeit a bit slower, and casually turned a bit to ensure that everyone had a look. I could not believe how hot she looked, or how hot I was at the sight. I watched as she lustily looked at everyone in the bar, and thrilled in the exposure. To add fuel to the fire, she swirled around to give continued life to her skirt, and at the end of the dance grabbed the sides of the skirt and fluffed it up and down several times, just to make sure that nothing of her body was left to guess about. She stepped off the dance floor and walked back to me, slowly raising her top and re-tying it loosely around her neck. As loose as it was, she could have saved herself the effort considering how much breast she was showing, but I suppose the letter of the law was being observed.

She sat down on her stool to thunderous applause, allowing her skirt to flop up almost to her crotch, displaying a whole lot of shapely thigh, along with, most likely, a great pussy shot to all who looked. I was beaming with pride as I heard the bartender call last call.

"About time." I thought. "I'm ready to be in the room, NOW."

I was not sure how much longer I could last. I did not know it, but I had a bit to wait first.

We each ordered a drink to take to our room, and took our time leaving the bar. We watched the other couple dance. She had dropped her tube top down to her navel, and pulled her skirt up to show her pussy, but I noticed that all eyes were still mostly on Cindy. They were all wondering, as was I, what would happen next.

I found out sooner than most of the others. As we were walking back to our room, we happened to pass the empty swimming pool in the center of the courtyard.

"I want to swim!" Cindy announced, and with a single fluid motion had untied her dress, let it fall to the ground under her, then stooped over to pick it up and hand to me.

"Wait for me, I'll just make a couple of laps."

With that, she walked to the side and dove in.

Enthralled, I stood there with her dress in my hand, watching a sight which had bewitched me on several previous occasions – the sight of Cindy's gorgeous naked ass gliding across a pool in the lamplight, accented by the darkness of the water and the light above. She was silent as she stroked her way across, thighs pushing her forward, kicking in an enticing rhythm. As she turned for her second lap, I became aware I was not alone. The men from the table next to us were standing silently next to me, watching the lovely sight before them. Of course I did not mind their being there, and even if I had I could not have blamed them for watching. When she got to the other end, she looked back and saw her audience. She then flipped over to swim that half lap on her back, offering a sensuous view of her breasts bobbing with the movement of her body, and her pubic hair riding neatly at the V where her legs joined. Once at our end, she climbed slowly out, fully aware of the affect she was having.

She looked around and saw a pile of motel towels opposite us, and walked over to pick one up. She returned to us, drying her hair, looking for all the world like a woman who was in complete control – and indeed she was. Watching her walk across the pool deck - the muscles in her thighs rippling as she walked, breasts swaying gently from side to side - was a sight I will not forget. Knowing the sight was being equally appreciated by those around me was an incredible turn-on. When she reached us, she tied the towel around her body. It was a little short. It would cover some of her breasts, but still did not quite cover her ass and pussy. She pulled it a little tighter to keep it up, then announced to me that she was ready to go to the room. I was somewhat relieved, because I was not sure how much longer I could last.

We turned to walk to the stairs, and my heart sank. Walking up to us was a security guard. He had a quizzical smile on his face, and I am not sure hotel security was all he had on his mind at that very moment. He looked a little nervous. I think Cindy sensed this right away, because out of the corner of my eye I saw her stiffen at first, then she relaxed. I think she realized that she could handle this situation. After all, he was a man, and she had a way of dealing with men.

    

"Uh, excuse me Miss, about the towel, I'm afraid you can't be walking around the hotel grounds wearing that." He stammered.

"Oh, of course," Cindy said brightly, "I understand you're worried about the towel. I certainly wouldn't want you to think I was stealing it, or throw the count off so you might be responsible for it. I am so sorry. Here, you can have it back."

With that, she slowly removed the towel and draped it over his shoulder.

"I don't know what we were thinking. It won't happen again, don't worry."

She leaned forward, pressing her nude breasts against his arm, and kissed him on the cheek.

"There, do you feel better now?" she asked.

Then, as she favored him with her sweet, winning smile, we walked away and up the stairs, leaving him standing there in the courtyard with the others, holding the towel, forgetting what it was he was supposed to do. We climbed the stairs, and then reappeared to her audience when we reached the walkway. Together we walked, not too fast, down almost to the end. As I worked the key card in the slot, she turned and waved to the small crowd below, then blew them a kiss. They all waved back, including the guard, and we entered the room.

Once inside, we laughed and hugged passionately by the door.

"Will you hurry up and get your clothes off." She said to me, "I am soooooo horny right now I think I'm going to die. I don't know how much more of that I could have taken."

Since I was wearing shorts and a shirt, it did not take long to comply with her request, and within moments we were writhing on the bed. We were not done showing off, yet. Before we left, we had opened the heavy hotel curtains about 8 or 10 inches, allowing a fair view inside to anyone who wanted to take advantage of it. After the initial passion, we settled into our normal sixty-nine position. I was on the bottom, happily trying to get my tongue on all the important places, which happened to be right where those long, gorgeous legs came together. I alternated between her clitoris, her pussy, and her wonderful little asshole, all the time remembering the heights of excitement we had just enjoyed.

She, meanwhile, was on top, applying sensual pressure to my excited dick, running from the top of my pubic hair to my balls, sensuously and slowly, bringing me to the verge of climax.

About that time we heard a little, minor noise outside our window, and realized our audience had finally caught up to us. Cindy immediately climbed off me, but never let go of my dick. She positioned herself, apparently without any acknowledgment of the people outside our window, so that I was between her and the window. Of course, this position allowed them a complete view of what Cindy was doing to me, plus a top-down look at her gorgeous breasts hanging down. Slowly, at intervals, she moved around me, providing in turn various profiles, finally ending up with her beautiful ass pointed straight at the window, legs spread somewhat apart. This would afford those outside an uninterrupted view of her ass, her pussy, her thighs, and if the angle was just right, what she was doing to me. The entire rotation must have taken five minutes to complete, so I knew they were getting quite a sight. All the time, of course, Cindy was working on my erection as if she had been away for months. I was amazed I had lasted that long with all the stimulus I had. Soon, however, it was apparent I was going to cum.

I quickly convinced Cindy to relax and roll over on her back so I could pay some attention to her. Of course, she did not require a lot of convincing. I managed to get her positioned so that her legs were pointing about thirty degrees away from the opening in the curtains, figuring that way any watchers could enjoy the view of Cindy, and be able to see some of what I was doing. Finally, I was able to dive headfirst down between her luscious thighs. Starting with her clitoris, I slowly licked my way around and onto the button, then moved down to slowly move my tongue around the outside of her vagina. In time, I moved my tongue into the waiting slit, pushing as deep as I could with my tongue as Cindy moaned with pleasure. She was twisting and bucking, raising and lowering her legs, enjoying the sensations as much as I had. I imagined the view from out on the walkway, and felt a surge of excitement.

After a bit, I rather reluctantly pulled away and positioned myself so that I could enter her. It did not take much pressure to get my dick into her well-lubricated pussy, and we both felt surges of passion as I pushed the full length into her. We pushed and swayed and bucked some more, grinning at the mutual excitement and the show that we were giving the unknown persons outside.

Then we switched positions. Again, thinking about our audience, I lay down on the bed with my head closest to the window so they could see her. Cindy straddled me then grabbed my dick and lowered herself down on it, sighing with pleasure as it slid deeper and deeper into her. With force she pushed against me, ensuring that she was getting every fraction of an inch inside, then she began rotating her hips against me as I slowly moved my hips up and down to penetrate still further. She leaned backwards a little bit, supporting herself with her outstretched arms behind her, and closed her eyes and reveled in the feelings. I did the same for a little while, lost in the experience.

I did not leave my eyes closed for long, though. This has always been my favorite position, because it affords me the most visual stimulation. I can lie on my back and gaze up at my beautiful wife, her smiling face with long, blond hair adorning it; her magnificent breasts jiggling and bouncing with the motion. I am able to reach out and gently run my hands over her soft, smooth skin – able to experience all that while having my dick buried deeply within and have both of us grinding in unison toward approaching mutual climax is a thrill that I am sorry most men do not get to share.

So we continued that way until we each saw the other begin to build to climax. That realization is always what finally brings both of us off, and we became wilder in our movements. We were not always together in our motions, but that just served to increase the sensations, and we moved faster and faster together. I watched as her breasts began to flip around, almost with violence, and she leaned back further, stretching her breasts tighter against herself and allowing an amazing view of her sleek torso. Throwing her head back, she moaned louder and then began to pant. This sufficed to push me right over the edge, and I felt the pressure build up and then the release as I began to cum, jerking and bucking with more intensity than before, cumming in waves and waves, as Cindy screamed and countered with her own violent bucks. Remembering the show we were giving to those outside added to our excitement and to the waves of passion we were experiencing.

The climax must have continued for a couple of minutes before we finally slowed and stopped, utterly spent by the passion of the evening. Cindy leaned all the way forward to hold me and give me a long, passionate kiss, still with me inside her. I held her for a while, as we listened to some commotion outside the window. It must have been comical to see, because first we heard a muffled grunt, and then a thump as someone apparently fell to the floor. Then some subdued hissing, then laughter. We guessed that our audience must have been stacked pretty much on top of each other so that all could see, and the top one must have lost their balance and brought down the pile. We giggled at the thought, and kissed each other again.

In time, Cindy climbed off me. I went over to window and drew the blinds all the way closed, then returned to the bed and, spoonlike, held Cindy in my arms. We both fell asleep quickly enough, smiling at the love we shared and the incredible excitement of the evening.


 

Published 
Written by Likesitall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments