Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cliff's Housemaid

15
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I had been at work all day trying to get my work done, but it was hard because I had been thinking about my sexy housemaid all day. Thinking how sexy she looks wearing her short skirt and apron and that white headband that I gave her. I have wanted her for so long and had masturbated many times in the privacy of my darkroom, just thinking about her.

 Sometimes I'd mentally fuck her down there in the ass, sometimes in the pussy, sometimes I'd picture eating her out and sometimes she'd suck my cock until I exploded down her throat. As much as I enjoyed these darkroom sessions, I now wanted more. I wanted the real thing. Finally, it was time to leave work and go home.

 As soon as I opened the door, my housemaid was standing there to greet me as always. Today was different though.

As soon as I closed the door, I said to her, "As my employee, your job is to please me and do thing things I ask, right?"

She smiled and said, "Yes master."

She said 'master' with a twinkle in her eye and I knew that she knew what I had in mind. I told her how often I think of her and how often I jack off in my darkroom thinking about her. I told her how many Kleenexes I've filled with cum just thinking about her sexy body.

I took her hand and said, "My sexy housemaid, I want more today. I want you to come with me to the darkroom and give me the pleasure that you owe to your Master."

As we walked down the stairs to the basement where my darkroom is located, I placed her hand on my cock and said, “Feel how hard I am? Thinking of you all day has done this to me and I need relief now.”

She giggled and placed my free hand on her tits and said, “Feel how hard my nipples are? You’re not the only one who thinks about fucking during your work day.”

We got to the darkroom, closed and locked the door because that's what I always do. We quickly stripped each other and stood facing each other stark naked. I pulled her close to me feeling her full tits pressed against my chest as my hard cock rubbed up and down against her pussy.

I looked down at her and said, "Baby, I want to start by eating your wet pussy. I think of that so often and now I want to taste you for real."

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up to the edge of the counter. She spread her legs for me and I dropped to my knees. I kissed and licked my way up her inner thighs until I could feel the warmth from her wet pussy. I could feel her hands on my head as she pulled me in closer.
 I began sucking on her wet lips, biting gently and pulling them away from her body.

Next she grasped her pussy lips and pulled them aside and said to me, "I want to give you better access to my horny cunt. Eat me out, I need that so badly."

I began to tongue fuck her pussy, loving the way she squirmed with each thrust. I reached around to put my hands on her butt cheeks so I could pull her tight against my face. I needed to get my tongue deep inside her. Finally she could take no more and came all over my face. My chin was dripping from her juices. I licked and swallowed and then rose to meet her face to face. She eagerly licked my face loving the taste of her own cum just as I do.

I smiled at her and said, "My sexy employee, now it's my turn.

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

I often dream of you sucking my cock and now I want it for real."

I stood there watching her drop to her knees in front of me. She looked up to maintain eye contact with me as she licked the bottom of my shaft.

I said, "Oh baby, that feels so fucking good. Take me into your mouth now."

She clamped her lips tightly around my cock and sucked me inside her mouth.

The warmth of her mouth felt so good, reminding me of her warm and wet pussy when we fuck. She held my balls with one hand as she jacked my cock with the other, sucking all the time. I reached down and rubbed her big tits as she sucked my dick. I wanted to enjoy this for a long time but knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

When I felt that I was getting close to cumming, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Baby, you give a great blow job and I'd love to shoot my cum down your throat, but today I want to cum deep in your pussy. I've wanted that for so long and today I'm going to have you."

I cleared off the counter top and asked her to lie there on her back with one leg hanging over the edge. I carefully got on top of her. I could feel her tits pressed against my chest as we kissed. I reached down and grabbed my hard cock and positioned the tip right at the entrance to her wet pussy. Once I could feel the tip of my cock resting between her pussy lips, I move my hand back up so that I could rest my weight on my elbows while we fucked. I kept my eyes open as we kissed. I then leaned my head back so that we could focus on each other. I slowly pushed my cock into her wet cunt. Mmm, so tight and warm. It felt every bit as good as I knew it would. I enjoyed seeing the look of passion and lust in her eyes as I entered her. I pushed in as far as I could go and just held my cock there for a few seconds, enjoying the tightness around my cock. I couldn't wait any longer though and began thrusting in and out.

I looked down and said, “Andii, my housemaid, fucking you has been a dream of mine for a long time.

She just looked up and said, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, Master.”

We moved side to side and moaned as we brought each other great pleasure. She began thrusting her hips up to meet my downward thrusts that allowed me to get very deep inside her. Finally we both began breathing harder and harder and I could feel that telltale quiver in her body as she got close to cumming. That pushed me over the edge and I thrust in very hard and deep and began spurting cum deep inside her, filling her pussy with my cum.

We continued fucking, loving the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt in the presence of a mixture of our cum. It was so slippery now and so wet that we could hear the sloshing sounds.

Finally, we began to come down from our orgasms. I pushed my arms under her body and hugged her tightly as we kissed. My spent cock was still buried in her pussy. After several minutes of cuddling, I looked down at her and smiled.

"My sexy housemaid, you deserve a rest."

I took her hand and led her back upstairs to the bedroom. We collapsed on the bed and fell asleep holding each other close.

Published 
Written by shajulian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments