Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruise Ship Holiday To Remember

"This Trip We'll Surely Remember"

39
29 Comments 29
26.4k Views 26.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
The ship we’re on is lightly rocking; I can feel it waving over the water. We've been on holiday for six days, and I can’t wait to see where the rest of it goes. I can feel the warm rays of light dance across my skin; I’m barely covered by my sheet. The touch of my naughty man is what I feel next. He’s waking me up the best possible way. His warm lips kissing along my inner thigh, feeling him work up closer to my pussy. I purr out softly…

“You know, it was just a few hours ago, you were in the same spot. Did you ever leave?”

“No, never, I can’t get enough, problem?”

“Surely not, I love a nice wake-up call…. Continue.”

I feel him adjust me just right, how he wants me. He pushes my legs up, my feet flat on the bed, opening them. His soft stubble brushes along my mound. I love how it feels when he doesn't shave. My breathing is softly gasping, begging for more. The softness of his tongue brushes along my center, pushing in gentle, he flicks it across my clit. He softly suckles it into his mouth, and begins sucking on it. I turn my head, just barely awake; noticing the couple we’re sharing a room with is almost doing the same as us.

I watch the wife wrap her mouth around her husband, who is blessed with a pretty nice size cock. She’s teasing him as much as my husband is teasing me. I catch the eye of the husband; the glint in his eye is of true bliss. We smile, and pay attention to the ones who give their attention to us. My husband sucks harder, making me moan out. He parts my legs a little wider, pushing himself into me closer. His tongue slides down, I can feel him begin to tongue fuck my little hole, his nose caressing my clit gently. His tongue is like a speed rocket deep inside me, but his nose so gentle, giving me the mix overwhelmed pleasure of both needs. I lie there, pinching and tugging on my nipples.

I catch Ryan watching me again; I look down at his wife deep throating him. She’s a fucking pro! Tony (my husband) brings me back to us quickly as he thrusts a finger inside me, fucking me hard. I can’t help but squeal out, loving the way he fucks me. He lifts my hips enough to begin to stroke my asshole. Tasting me lightly, he probes me gently, treating me like a princess. His finger going deeper inside me, his tongue probing gently, wanting to get inside. For a split second he stops, turning me over. I’m on my knees, exposing everything to him. I feel the sharp snap of his hand making contact with my ass. I yelp out, making both Ryan and Maggie look over at us. Her mouth is still going as she sucks on him. She smiles at me and goes back to pleasing her husband.

I can’t help but find her skills hot, not that I lack skills, but she is like a Hoover. Tony licks from the top of my ass crack all the way down deep in my pussy. He probes me gently, flicking over my clit. He catches it in his mouth, sucking on it hard as he pulls it away, and catches again. He does this again, and again making me mad with desires. I can feel the ache deep in my core; I can’t help but almost want to beg him. His hands cupping my butt cheeks, he spreads me slightly, working his tongue back up. He finds my asshole, ready and waiting for him. I shiver, waiting, wanting…

“You want it, baby?”

“You know I do, babe. Please? I need you.”

“How much do you need me?”

“More than anyone I have ever wanted, ever.”

“That’s a good answer, Sugar sweet.”

His tongue probes, pushing in gently; I can feel him parting me. I lean back, wanting him. He gives it to me; he pushes his tongue in gently. His tongue sinks deep into my puckered asshole. I let out a low groan, turning my head, I watch Maggie go at Ryan again. His gaze locked on Tony tongue fucking my ass. I smirk at him, I can see he is jealous, and think it must be something his wife isn't into. Tony slaps my ass, and drags one hand between my thighs. He strokes my clit with his thumb, his middle finger sliding into my pussy. He works me quick with his tongue, slow with his finger. I bite at my pillow, holding back screams of pleasure.

The wave of the boat gently rocking over the water still, adding to the pleasure of what he’s doing. His thumb moves a little faster, and I let out a low sighing growl as I feel the explosion of my orgasm hit me. I feel myself lost in the shuddering orgasm, taking over my body. My eyes fling open as I hear Ryan, He’s grunting hard, holding his wife’s head as he explodes in her mouth. His eyes rolling are in the back of his head, but still looking forward at me. I know my moans were his undoing. I can’t help but blush, knowing it was.

Tony climbs up kneeling behind me once he knew my orgasm was finished. He strokes my back gently, running his fingers along me feather like. It makes me arch my back lightly, the sun beating into the window stronger. The smell of salt water blowing into the crack of the window makes it smell perfect in here. I watch Ryan and Maggie grab robes and head out of the room, as she giggles. Tony takes my hips, yanking me backwards into him.

“Nice show, Angie.”

“I didn't do anything except enjoy what was offered to me.”

“I’m sure you didn't.”

I giggle, but before I can defend myself Tony thrusts himself into me. He thrusts so hard I squeal out, taken back by how quick he thrusts in. I feel my pussy tighten around him. I can feel him posses me as he starts a quick rhythm, I arch in a frenzy of yearning. He growls out in a pleased manner, fucking me faster. Our pace is matched perfectly, colliding into one another with hard plunging pounds. Neither of us focused on anything else but pleasing the other. His thick cock spreading me with unquestionable want, I crave what he will offer me.

I reach down between my thighs, and wrapping my fingers around his cock. I tighten the grip around him, as he thrusts into me. His groans approval, I can feel the veins throb in my fingers, pulsing hard inside me. I squeeze my walls tighter around him. I want his undoing. I want to milk him dry, I want his seed. Ryan and Maggie re-enter the room, sitting on their bed they watch us as they grope each other. This kicks Tony into high gear and plows me harder.

I feel as though I’m about to shatter into a million pieces. As if I was a piece of glass about to be tossed onto the floor. My head swims in ecstasy, I throw my head back, letting out a long scream and flood his cock. The rippling tidal wave surrounds him fully; it takes him to no return. His own orgasm is spewing forth a fountain of seed just for me. He fills me deep inside my womb. I can’t help but look at the other couple watching, loving what they see.

Our orgasms slowed, and we climb into a cuddle, looking over at the other couple. We get into how we all ended up here. We hadn't met before we showed up and found out the cruise had over booked. Both of us were some of the last people to book our days, so we either had to walk away, or share a cabin. Tony wasn't happy about it at first; until he found out he had a lot in common with Ryan. We all clicked right off.

Ryan and Maggie told us straight up that us sharing a room wasn't going to stop them from having sex. Tony and I have never had sex in front of anyone before, and were shocked when they kept to their word the first night. It helped loosen us up though, and the next morning we let them wake up to us fucking. None of us had a problem with it now, and felt comfortable with it.

It was time for breakfast and we got dressed and headed towards to dining hall. They served everything you could ask for, it was beautifully done. Tony and I guess there were about 200 people as guests, maybe 60 who worked on the boat it’s self. We got to know a few of the other couples over the last few days. Everyone seemed to be really relaxed, and enjoyed everyone else. Though it seemed everyone was in fact a couple, and mostly focused on their partner. This worked out well for me and Tony.

After breakfast, I convince Tony to come get a massage and a steam with me. We strip down, just covering our waists and enjoy the sounds of the ocean outside the windows. They always kept the windows open so we can enjoy the sounds of the cruise from inside. There was no talking during massages, so even the employees were quiet. My massage was much needed, and I relaxed fully. I couldn't get my mind off how Maggie was sucking on Ryan. I wanted to try some of the things she did out on Tony. I could feel myself getting so turned on that the massage wasn't helping.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

The feel of strong hands on me, melting away all the tension turned me on.

Tony and I held hands throughout the whole thing, giving each other soft smiles, and little winks. I can’t believe how in love with this man I am. We've been married for five years, and together for nearly nine. I've never once got bored with him; we've always done extra things to keep our marriage and relationship fresh. This cruise, and even more sharing with this new adventure with the Jackson’s made it a bit more spicier then we've known before.

It seemed like our massage ended far too quickly, but I had other things on my mind. We went into the steam room, and nuzzled close to each other. Both of us sucking on some frosted fruity drink. The room was empty, and just us to do as we pleased. Of course Tony had no idea what I had in mind. I got up and moved to my knees. I sipped long and hard on my drink, before smiling up at him.

“What are you doing, Sugar sweet?”

“Oh, you know. Just loving my husband, what else?”

I purr the answer out, as he sips on his drink. He raises a brow, but doesn't question my motives. I sip my drink again, allowing my mouth to freeze as best as I can. My lips too! I open his towel, and to my surprised he is already rock hard for me. I wrap my mouth around the head of his cock, the warmth of his skin to the contrast to my cold lips even made me shiver. He tensed, and growled an approval. He likes where this is going.

My mouth is slowly working down his shaft, allowing the cold of my tongue to coat his cock. He groans the entire way, loving the mix of the steam, to the cold. I give him all he wants, working him deeply. I can feel my mouth growing warm far too quickly. I take my drink, sliding the straw into my mouth, letting it sit against his shaft, I sip. The liquid hitting both my mouth and his cock, I can feel him physically shaking. I don’t swallow though, I start sucking him with the cold liquid in my mouth, letting it tease him. I force myself to take every last inch of his cock, he moans out.

We’re so wrapped in what we’re doing that we don’t hear another couple come in. They don’t turn and leave, like one would think. They sit a bit away, and watch what we’re doing. They say nothing, just observe. We don’t notice even still, Tony‘s eyes closed, his fingers in my hair. I suck him until the liquid is warm, swallowing it even with his cock in my throat. I swallow it, just like I would if it was his hot seed. His can feel my throat squeezing him a bit tighter when I do. I repeat the process and refill my mouth with cold once more. I swirl my tongue around him. He tastes like himself, a bit of banana and watermelon. So yummy!

I do this until the drink is gone, he holds back, wanting it to never end. I suck him with a wicked speed once I have no drink left. I feel him pulsing hard on my tongue. I give him extra care on his balls, caressing them, wanting what he posses. He has my hair in his hands, he holds me close, bucking slightly. I feel him buck forward, and burst hard. I taste his seed deep in my throat; I swallow all he has to offer me.

His breathing is short and gasping, he inhales hard catching his breath. I can’t help but be pleased with myself. I crawl back up, sitting next to him. I see the other couple, and they do a silent applause, I blush. We say nothing, enjoying the next fifteen minutes in silences before we make our way out. We head back to the room, where the Jackson’s are going at it like rabbits. We quietly go share a shower together. We simply enjoy the closeness of one another. We wash each other, and kiss deeply. We can’t get our hands off each other.

We take a stroll around the boat, though it’s not extremely huge, it can hold about 300 people. We've never been on a cruise, so it is new for the both of us. We hate that today is our last day, we don’t dock until 4:00 tomorrow but it seems so soon. It’s been a much needed holiday and we've loved it.

When dinner is called, we head to the dining room, and sit with a few other couples. We all talk about the trip coming to an end. Some of the others have been on the trip before and do it a few times a year. Tony and I will have to come back. We won’t even mind sharing our cabin again. As long as the couple is as open as the Jackson’s have been. They go all out on the meal tonight since it’s the last dinner meal on the boat. The food is wonderful, the drinks are perfect, the conversation great. It is a wonderful meal. Once the meal is done, we’re told there is a dance. It’s kind of like a farewell, see you next time dance. We decide to go. We have a blast, but Tony keeps looking distracted. I ask him what’s wrong a few times, and he keeps telling me he is fine. Around 10:30 he asks me to go for a short walk with him. I agree, of course.

We talk about going back to normal life, and home. We can’t wait to get home to see our puppy Lollipop. We both don’t want to go back to work though, even if we do like our jobs. We get to the end of the ship, and look at sea. It’s beautiful, with a full moon shining. It is beautiful, perfect.

“Close your eyes for me, Sugar sweet.”

I do, I don’t question him. I love when he surprises me. Even with the small surprises. I bite my lower lip and wait. It feels like forever. He comes back up to me. He puts his hands over my eyes.

“Do you trust me, Sugar?”

“With all that I am.”

“Good girl, turn around, no peeking.”

I turn around, without opening my eyes. Even if I wanted, his fingers are over them. He steps behind me, slides his hands down. I don’t open, not until he says. He holds me close.

“Open, baby.”

I open my eyes, and see a blanket splayed out for us. A single candle light for us, with a bottle of my favorite wine and two glasses. I turn and face him; he kisses me before I can speak.

“I love you, Sugar. You’re my everything.”

“You always do leave me speechless.”

He smiles, tugging me down onto the blanket. He runs his fingers up between my inner thighs. He hooks his fingers over my panties and pulls them down off my bum. He stuffs them into his pants pocket, leaning down he kisses me deeply. I help him tug off his shirt, exposing his bare chest for me, the moon light bouncing off his skin perfect. He does the same for me, removing my bra. The air is warm, the breeze a little cool. My nipples perk hard, aching for his warm touch.

He wraps his mouth around one. The warmth mixed with the cool air mixes perfectly. The tip of his tongue runs over my tight rose, puckering hard for him. My skirt is hiked up higher; I reach down and play with his belt. I hear it come undone. He frees himself, pushing his erection against my pussy. I moan out, I lift my head, looking up at the clear sky, the full moon. His engorged head presses against my tight pussy. I spread my legs open for him, welcoming him in. I want to feel him sink balls deep into me.

He drives his manhood into me, taking me fully, a cry of pleasure escapes my lips. Neither of us cares, wanting to fill the night air with the sounds of our moans. Our moans mingle with the sound of the water crashing against the boat. I bring up my knees to accommodate him; he delves deeper into me with each rhythmic push. The thrusting motion is becoming greedy, both of us needing each other. I grip him closer, I kiss him deep, and I grind my hips into him. He plunges on, taking me for all that I am. His raging cock thick inside me, I moan out, calling out his name. I great shuddering, clenching spasms explodes in great sensation as I orgasm around him. An uninhibited cry of satisfaction slips from his perfect lips, and shudders out my name. I feel him release deep inside me, filling me with his sticky seed.

We lie under the light of the moon; slightly covered, knowing anyone could have seen us. We cuddle close for the longest time, before dressing and going back to our room. The Jackson’s aren't there and we fall asleep quickly.

The following day the captain makes his rounds, thanking everyone for coming. When he makes it to us, he lets us know he saw everything the night before. I blush immediately, but he lets us know it isn't the first time. He’s seen it all. He jokes with us a bit before moving on.

Tony and I agree really don’t care if anyone sees us, but do enjoy the closed door scene more. Though if we ever have too, or dare too, we will do it again. This week on our cruise has taught us a lot, and we couldn't be happier. We go home happy!

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY!
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments