Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

David's delight

"David enjoys watching a mature woman masturbate without her seeing him"

5
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
David's delight

Although he was on holiday David had still got up quite early to take his son to school. His wife Sarah was also on holiday but unfortunately she was ill in bed with the flu. It was Friday and they had originally planned to pop around to see Sarah’s best friend Debby after the school run but because Sarah was feeling so poorly David had phoned Debby last night to cancel.

After he had dropped his son at school he decided to have a look round the nearby shops. He wondered around for nearly an hour before heading back to the car. As he drove back home he started to day dream and as usual his thoughts quickly turned to sex. Then he started thinking about Debby whom he really fancied.

She had the most gorgeous eyes and cute backside. She was tiny, slim and although her hair was going grey she looked so beautiful with the silver streaks in her black hair. He often imagined he was fucking her when he masturbated in the shower before going to work.

He often wondered what she would look like completely naked, tiny breasts with pert nipples and probably a dark black hairy pussy with some silver hairs? He couldn't imagine that she shaved herself between her legs. His favourite fantasy was to imagine that he could watch Debby undress herself to reveal black stockings and a tiny tight black thong.

“Debby you look so beautiful and sexy” he imagined himself saying to her as he kissed her.

“Let me take your trousers off for you” she would reply and then she would kneel down in front of him and take his hard cock in her gentle hands and slowly peel back his foreskin and lick the tip of his throbbing pink erection.

“You're making me feel so hard” he could imagine his cock throbbing with excitement in her soft firm hands.

“You feel really hard in my hands and I can't wait for you to be inside me” she would reply looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

He would then get her to stand up and bend over so that he could gently spank her buttocks. He would pull her thong tight between the crack of her bottom and put his finger into her wet sex. After a while he would pull his finger out and she would turn around to lick his finger to taste herself.

She would speak to him huskily “Oh David I love you so much”

Next he would pull off her knickers and push her onto the bed to lick her clitoris before inserting a large vibrator into her wet vagina while fingering her clitoris until she came. Her body would be shaking with pleasure in his arms as she reached orgasm, their tongues deeply exploring each others' mouths. Only then would he allow himself to take his hard cock and enter her. She would either straddle him while he lay on his back on her bed or he would pump her slowly and deeply from behind doggy style. She might even sit on his face for a while so that he could really taste her love juices before he came inside her.

If only his day dream could become reality.

It was a shame they weren’t going to see Debby today. He loved the sound of her voice, it was so pretty and posh sounding. She was such a nice woman that in reality he couldn't imagine her even contemplating such naughty sexual acts in bed. It made his sexual fantasy even more enticing.

Her house was on the way back from his son’s school and he thought that he might stop at her place on the off chance that she was in and see if she might offer him a quick cup of coffee. If he was lucky perhaps they could go for a walk together after all.

Although he wouldn't have believed it, that morning Debby was also thinking about sex and she was wearing black stockings and suspenders for the first time. She had just bought them the previous day after she finished work. She had put them on after her husband had left for work and the children had gone to school. Now that David and Sarah weren't coming over she was going to get out her sex toys and play with herself but first of all she had to take the dog out for a walk.

Briefly she looked at herself in the mirror standing there wearing only a shirt, tiny black panties, stockings and suspenders. She quickly pulled on a pair of her jeans over her lacy top stockings and thong, put on her shoes and took the dog out.

When she got back from walking the dog she quickly pulled the front door shut behind her but in her haste to get on with her planned session of masturbation she forgot to lock it. The door had recently been playing up and she forgot that it had to be shut really hard otherwise it had a tendency to swing open.

After taking off her walking boots she quickly ran up the stairs and into her bedroom and then slipped off her jeans, shirt and bra. She could hardly wait to get started. She decided to put on a pair of high heel shoes. As she reached down to put on her shoes she felt the thin string of material at the back of her thong stretch tight against the crack of her bottom and she felt a rush of excitement inside herself.

She reached into her wardrobe to pull out her rabbit vibrator that she had hidden in a shoe box. Once again she felt a shiver of excitement as she held the shaft of her vibrator and stood in front of her bedroom mirror and twirled around so that she could see how sexy her bottom looked in her tight black thong. She ran her fingers down over the front of her thong, stroking herself and enjoying the silky feel of the material covering her pussy. Then she ran her hands up and down her lacy top stockings enjoying the feel of her suspenders. She could feel herself becoming very moist between her legs as she held her breasts and gently squeezed them. Her nipples stood erect like little bullets.

She reached back into the wardrobe to pull out a tube of lube and a small bullet vibrator that she had purchased very recently at the local chemist. She hadn't had the chance to try it out properly on herself. What would it feel like if she stuck it up her bottom? She was rather shocked at herself for thinking of such an idea as that. She'd never tried anything like that before? She sat down on her bed and slipped off her skimpy lacy thong.

When Debby inserted the small bullet vibrator into her bottom it was one of the strangest and most erotic things she had ever done. She had coated it quite liberally with lube and had also but a large dollop onto the entrance and crack of her rear hole. She almost wished that she could stop herself doing it but she just couldn’t resist the temptation.

At first the tight muscles of her anus resisted the small hard intruder but then aided by the lubricant it suddenly slipped easily inside her bottom. As she pushed it in her finger pressed against the switch at the base of the vibrator and it started to vibrate gently inside her.

Then she switched on her rabbit vibrator. It felt so powerful in her hands as it began to vibrate and she pushed it in slowly as far as it would go inside her wet vagina.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

At the same time the bunny ears of the vibrator brushed up against her clitoris. It was a fantastic feeling having both the vibrators buzzing away inside herself. It was so erotic and naughty.

She sat up on the bed so that she could come down onto her vibrator and started to fantasise that it was Sarah's' husband she was fucking. How would it feel to straddle him and ride his hard cock and even more shockingly she could imagine that it was his finger rather than the vibe that was stuck up her bottom. As she slid herself up and down on her rabbit vibrator she just loved the feeling of the vibrations inside her most intimate regions and also against her clitoris.

David was rather surprised to see the front door open when he arrived at Debby's house and he was also greeted by her dog running around in the front garden. He managed to usher the dog inside the house as he was worried that it might run into the road and get knocked over by a passing. He was just about to call out to see where Debby was when he heard something upstairs. It sounded like a little moan and then he heard it again.

Maybe Debby had fallen over and hurt herself. He started to walk up the stairs and was just about to call out her name when he realised that it sounded much more like a moan of pleasure rather than one of pain. Were Mike and Debby upstairs in their bedroom having sex? No his car wasn’t there, perhaps Debby was having an affair. He was rather upset with jealousy at the thought and suddenly wondered if he had better leave the house. However curiosity got the better of him and he slowly and quietly climbed up the stairs. He could now hear what sounded like a bed creaking every so often, little whimpering noises and a low buzzing sound as well. As he got near to the top of the stairs he could just about see inside the bedroom.

He couldn’t believe his eyes, it was like his wildest sexual fantasy come true!! He sneaked forward to get a better view.

There was Debby completely naked apart from her high heel shoes and black stockings and suspenders. She had her back to him and was knelt down on her bed holding onto the wooden bed head. He had often wondered what her naked body might look like and now he knew and he wasn’t disappointed. She had the loveliest pale skin and the most gorgeous firm buttocks.

Now he knew where the buzzing noise was coming from as she was grinding herself up and down on the shaft of a rather large looking pink vibrator. As she moved down onto it the buzzing noise would become somewhat muffled. Then she lifted herself up gradually exposing the pink lips of her vagina and nearly the full length of the vibrating shaft. He could see that it was coated in a film of moisture from the juices of her pussy. At the same time he could see some of her pubic hairs between the tops of her legs and there was something sticking out of her bottom so that he couldn’t see her arse hole.

Up and down she bounced on the bed and he could smell her luscious perfume and the musty smell of her sex all mingled together. Every so often her hand would move down between her legs to keep the vibrator in position. He stood there transfixed and with the most enormous hard on in his pants. God this was so exciting and how he wanted to reach out and caress her lovely body, perhaps even smack her fantastic backside. If only his hard cock could be inside her rather than that vibrator

David just couldn’t believe his luck watching Debby going up and down on her vibrator. It was incredible to watch and hear the vibrator as it went in and out of her intimate wet sex while at the same time there was what looked like another smaller vibe stuck up her bottom. She reached behind herself without turning round to push it in further into her bottom. He had all these crazy ideas going through his head and then he took out his mobile phone and started taking some photos and then switched it to video mode.

He was ever so worried that Debby would suddenly turn around and see him standing there but he needn't have worried as she was on the brink of a very intense climax and was absolutely oblivious to the voyeur behind her.

It required all of his will power to stop himself moving closer to her and taking hold of the vibrator as he really wanted to push the shaft in and out of vagina. He stayed watching as long as he dared and then silently walked back down the stairs. As he shut the front door behind him he heard a loud and extended moan of pleasure from Debby as she reached her climax.

Debby collapsed onto the bed feeling utterly satisfied. It was one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced. Lying on her bed she switched off the vibrator that was still embedded in her soaking wet vagina. She gently stroked the black and grey pubic hairs of her pussy. She then reached behind herself and gently pulled out the bullet vibrator from her backside. She was relieved to see that it looked relatively clean as she wiped it with a tissue. Although it was the first time she had used it she knew it wouldn't be the last time that she would want stick it up her bottom when she masturbated. She felt so guilty but so satisfied as she ran her hands over her lacy stocking tops.

The shaft of her rabbit vibrator was covered in a film of moisture from her love juices and she ran her finger up it collecting a sticky coating which she than put into her mouth. It tasted very salty and had a lovely musty smell.

When David got home his wife was fast asleep in bed. He couldn't get over having seen an erotic naked Debby masturbating. Never in a million years could he have imagined her using a vibrator and also another sex toy stuck up her bottom!!

He went to the bathroom pulling down his trousers and pants to reveal his rock hard cock and then knelt down on the floor as he started to tug furiously at his erect member. He played back the video footage of Debby on his mobile phone as he frantically gripped his hard cock forcing his foreskin backwards and forwards over his swollen pink bell end with his balls gripped tightly between his thighs.

He imagined it was his own hard cock rather than the vibrator that she was riding. It looked like the shaft of the vibrator was quite long. Bigger and wider than his own cock. Within a short space of time he came, shooting his sperm all over his bare legs.

Oh how he wished he could have come inside Debby with her beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes looking down at him. Maybe he should have had the courage to let Debby know he was there rather than walking away. What might it have led to? But he couldn't have taken the risk of her being really upset, embarrassed and angry at him walking into her bedroom. Although he had witnessed something wonderfully erotic he also somehow felt he had missed a wonderful opportunity.

Published 
Written by causley69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments