Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

David's Sneak Peek

"His cum splattered everywhere..."

18
8 Comments 8
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
When I was between school and university, I came here to Spain for the summer. It was, as it usually is, a tremendously hot summer with temperatures up around 40 degrees and so on. As with most summers, when you are a teenager you spend the days at the beach or at somone's house in their pool. Then you spend the weekends sleeping off the parties that go on all night.

This particular day I was at a friend's house with a whole bunch of other girls I knew. We often did this sort of thing, descending on someone's house to all be together and to take advantage of their pool. This friend of mine had a great house with a lovely garden and a beautiful decorative pool that we all loved. We all arrived on our little motorbikes at about eleven. I guess there were about a dozen of us.

We went round to the back of the house and dumped out stuff by the exterior table. As we often did in the summer, we were already wearing our bikinis, all we had to do was to take off our shorts (cut down jeans normally) and we were ready for the pool. We spread out our towels on the grass by the pool, got out magazines, books, sun tan oil and so on. After the first hour or so the conversation lagged a bit and we all heard the front gate start to open and a car pull in. There were a few comments about this and more than one head came up as we were all hoping for the same thing.

My friend, Sara had an older brother of twenty-one who was already studying at university. He was really, and I mean really, gorgeous. Even Sara had to admit that her brother was hot. This was a Friday and she had said her brother had gone out the night before with his friends and still hadn't come home. We all lay there watching the house.

Would he come round the back to the garden and the kitchen door? Or would he go in through the front? Nothing happened though and we realised he must have gone in the front, slowly we all gave up and dropped back to our towels. He had obviously seen all the motos and decided to avoid us, not surprising I guess.

It got hotter and hotter and the sun was blazing. I started to feel a little odd. I normally tanned to extreme like everyone did, but sometimes, perhaps because I am half English, I felt the sun more than the rest. I asked Sara if I could go in and lie down, she told me to go to her room. I took my towel so as not to get oil on the bed and went inside. Her house was big so I met no one as I went up to her room. Her room was on the back of the house and was dark with the curtains drawn. I spread out my towel on her bed and lay down in the glorious cool.

A few mintues passed and I was already feeling better now that I was out of the sun. Then I heard a noise. A shadow tiptoed into the room. It was hard to see in the extreme dark but when the shadow pulled the curtains aside slightly I saw that it was Sara's brother. He was wearing only his shorts and damn did he look good.

What really amazed me was that he was obviously spying on the girls outside, on us, his bratty sister's bratty friends. He was staring out intensely and I could imagine the sight. A dozen young slim girls in bikinis, all oiled up, slipping in and out of the pool to refresh themselves. I knew he had a string of gorgeous girlfriends but I guess men will be men and he couldn't let the chance to sneak a look at us escape him.

My amazement increased when he started rubbing himself through his shorts. I could see from the light that spilled in that he had a growing erection. He continued rubbing himself and his cock got harder and harder. It now stood out against the fabric of his shorts and to be honest the sight was making me feel hot like before, but now for a different reason.

Suddenly it went black, he had dropped the curtain back into place. Had he heard me? Had I moved? I froze, but I needn't have worried. He pulled the curtain open again but now had his shorts down around his knees and his long hard cock firmly in his left hand. He is right handed so I guess he was using his left to last longer (I have been told about this). He was pulling his foreskin back and forth methodically. His cock was long and hard, quite thin but really sexy looking.

He stroked gently for a while but then started to alternate by passing his hand over his balls and pulling at them.

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

I was fascinated and really turned on. I had never seen a guy mastúrbate before. But what should I do? If he turned on the light I would be revealed as the pervert of the day. If he was discovered by someone else with me watching him it would be even worse. Suddenly, I knew what to do.

I gently arranged myself in a model pose as I reclined on the bed. On my side propped up on one arm and with my legs slightly bent. Then I reached across to the light switch on Sara's reading lamp. I flicked the light on suddenly. He gasped and dropped the curtain instantly, his head whipping round towards me, his left hand abandoned his erection and started tugging up his shorts.

"Stop right there, David," I said in a harsh whisper holding out my hand towards him palm flat out.

"The fuck I will..." he started to say as he continued tugging up his shorts.

"Stop right there,” I repeated, “If I scream you will be the pervert here, sneaking in to look at me and jerking off right next to me." He froze, his worry written all across his face. He was already losing his erection and I didn't want that. "Don't worry," I whispered. "I don't want you to stop, I want you to carry on. But don't look at them, look at me."

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed onto the floor. He was caught, shorts half up staring at me. I ran my hands down from my chest to cup my breasts.

"Don't you want to see them?" I teased. He nodded dumbly straightening up a little. I pulled the material away from my right breast and started toying with my nipple with one finger looking up at him “shyly”. It hardened right away. I left my breast out and pulled the material away from the other.

I then played with both my nipples, running my fingers over them and getting them hard and prominent. "I don't want you to touch me, and I won't touch you... but we can touch ourselves if you want."

"God Erika," he breathed, "of course I want to." I smiled. He was recovering his hard-on nicely and his left hand went back to it.

"I was watching your cock," I told him. "I love it, it is just gorgeous." He hardened even more and started pumping slowly. I ran my left hand down myself to my bikini bottoms. His eyes were glued to me. I decided to do what we girls practised together in front of the mirror. I swivelled round and bent over so he was looking at my ass. Then I leaned over and as I looked back at him I pulled my bikini down slowly and erotically with my knees pressed together.

This gave him a spledid view of my ass and my pussy framed between its cheeks. When we used to do it together, imagining the reaction of our boyfriends, it always provoked howls of laughter. This time with David it just got him to the bursting point. His cock was rock hard, red and seemingly about to explode. I turned back round and hitched myself up backwards onto the bed. I extended my legs out towards him feet first and then slowly and artistically (I had practised after all) swung my legs apart so he got a clear view of my sex.

Even though I was only seventeen I was totally waxed. I was feeling hot and was already pretty warmed up from seeing him jerk off. My pussy was swollen, lips sticking out, and wet. He was now pumping furiously, the tip of his cock already wet. I put my hand on my sex and ran two fingers down between my lips, slipping the ends wetly inside me. That was it, he blew everything. Come spattered everywhere and he spasmed and jerked with his eyes closed, I clearly remember that that annoyed me. I got a little on my leg but the rest went on the floor and the curtains. He was gasping as he came.

Not wanting to go any further or get further involved I grabbed my bikini and tripped out of the room avoiding his come covered hands as I went. I dressed as I went down the stairs and then walked out to dive straight into the pool. I needed to cool off after seeing David come because of me, and I was worried the girls would notice how worked up I was.

He never told anyone about the incident, that I know. Even now though, when we meet, he is extremely friendly and generous with me. Now I am thirty-two and his is thirty-six, some things are never forgotten.

Published 
Written by Nyaeve80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments