Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma and Katie

"My sister and her girlfriend unwittingly put on a show for me"

23
3 Comments 3
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
In the past, when I had gone out for the evening, I had recruited the services of my sister's friend, Emma to "dog sit" for me. My apartment had been skilfully and discreetly fitted with a top of the range indoor surveillance system which included a hi definition digital camera located behind the glass of a two way mirror.

The mirror was suspended from the wall in the lounge, directly above the television with a perfect sight line of the sofa. There were also a couple of microphones which had been well hidden in the material of the lampshades.

I can assure you that this surveillance system had already been put to very good use on one or two previous occasions.

The apartment had been expensively and tastefully decorated and was home to me and my pet dog, Fido

Now, I was patiently waiting for Emma to again arrive so that I could go out on the town with friends for the evening. The anticipation of seeing this sixteen year old beauty had already got me quite excited, and I knew that this feeling would only increase as the evening continued.

The buzzer downstairs sounded, and I quickly checked that the camera was running before I allowed Emma entry into the building. I was actually quite hard when the knock at my front door came a couple of minutes later.

I opened the door to see the gorgeous nubile Emma standing there with a lovely smile spread across her not so innocent young face, with my equally stunning sister, Katie standing next to her. We exchanged hellos and kisses and Katie said that she was there to keep Emma company for the evening.

I was immediately disappointed to hear this because it obviously meant that I would not be getting the repeat performance of Emma's "one woman show" which she unknowingly gave me on a previous visit to my home.

I invited the girls in and told them to treat the place as their own. I had already given Fido his walk so they could relax and watch TV or a DVD or do anything they wanted.

I put my coat on and went out for the evening.

I met up with my friends in the local pub, and we made a night of it finishing up in the Indian restaurant just round the corner from my home.

I made my way home round about midnight and had to buzz my own apartment to gain entry, since it was my habit to leave my keys at home whenever Emma was dog sitting for me.

The girls let me in, and we had a little chat before the mini cab called to take them home.

I was feeling a bit grumpy as I sat down with a cup of coffee, but decided to play back
camera’s recording just in case…

The screen on my TV came to life and initially it was just Emma sitting there, brushing her hair, (sitting exactly in the same spot as me right now actually) and then Katie, my sister entered the shot and she sat down next to Emma. They were looking in the direction of the TV and were laughing and talking together as girls do. Both of them had kicked their shoes off and Emma had brought her feet up onto the sofa and was sitting slightly sideways on to Katie.

I then noticed a slight change in the mood of my sister and she leaned back and appeared to start talking more seriously to Emma. She was now directing all of her attention to her friend and neither of them were paying attention to the TV.

Emma picked up the remote and zapped the sound lower which meant that I could now hear their conversation in perfect clarity.

My sister was saying that she had a “thing” for a boy called Tom, and she had said yes when he asked her out on a date.

“What if he wants to kiss me,”? said Katie.

Emma laughed and grabbed Katie’s hand and said “Of course he’ll want to kiss you. What do you expect? He’ll probably want to keep on kissing you. I know I would if I was him.” And with that Emma smiled coyly and looked away.

Katie looked at Emma and said, “The trouble is, I don’t know how to kiss a boy. What do I do?. Will he laugh at me if I do it wrong? Oh god, Emma I’m so petrified of making a fool of myself.”

Emma leaned forward and took both of Katie’s hands in hers and said, “Oh Kate, you silly girl. You have nothing to worry about. Kissing is something that comes naturally, just like sex itself. You’ll be fine, I promise.”

“Christ, I hope he doesn’t want sex as well.” And both of them started giggling.

“I’ll tell you what,” said Emma. “I’ll show you how to kiss Tom if you want me to.”

Katie’s eyes widened as she looked at her friend and said, “ How are you going to do that? Are you going to kiss me yourself"?

“That’s exactly what I’m going to do,” said Emma, “But only if you are comfortable with it. We wont tell anybody. It will be our little secret. I rather like the idea of kissing you anyway.”

Katie was looking at Emma with a look of doubt on her face, but I could see that the idea of
kissing her friend appealed to her, and of course, it certainly appealed to me. I was sitting watching this exchange with a massive hard on and was desperately hoping that Katie would not get cold feet.

Katie gave out a long sigh and said, “Ok then, kiss me.” And again both of them laughed. Probably out of nervousness, I thought.

Emma cleared her throat and threw her hair back and said, “Ok, here it comes. Close your eyes and don’t flinch.” Emma was still holding both of Katie’s hands as she leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Jesus. I was rock hard and pulled down my zip and released my hot cock from the confines of my jeans and boxers.

The kiss lasted no more than three seconds, meaning it wasn’t a smouldering lingering lovers kiss, but neither was it just a quick peck.

Emma pulled away and said nothing as Katie put her hands to her cheeks which were now a glowing fiery red.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

Katie looked down shyly and placed her hands in her lap. “Wow”, she said. “That was not what I expected. You have such a nice soft mouth. And your lips are like velvet. God, I’m so flustered.”

“But did you like it”? asked Emma. “That’s the important thing. Tom will kiss you just like that, except he will almost definitely put his tongue in your mouth. Don’t worry if he does. It’s nice when a boy does that. You’ll find yourself doing the same thing to him.”

“Oh no, tongues as well”, said Katie. But she said it in a certain way, which made me think she wasn’t quite the innocent teenager she appeared to be. I also noticed that my sister’s nipples had quite visibly hardened underneath her sweatshirt, and I became convinced that she was not wearing a bra.

I was unable to tell if Emma was bra-less or not at this point, but I was praying that I would soon find out.

Emma took Katie’s hands again and said “You mustn’t worry. Tom will find you irresistible but he’ll respect you too. He’s a nice guy and I am a bit jealous of you if I’m honest.”

And then Emma leaned in again as if to kiss Katie on the cheek. But Katie moved her head and the kiss landed exactly as it did before, on her mouth. This time the kiss continued and Katie’s hand moved up to Emma’s shoulder to pull her closer. She then placed her hand behind Emma’s neck and I could distinctly hear their breathing become louder and heavier.

They had shifted their seating positions slightly and now I had a clear view of them as they gently and lovingly continued their kiss. I could see the tip of Emma’s tongue as she teased my sister by running it along first her top and then her bottom lip.

Meanwhile, Katie’s tongue was much thicker than Emma’s and she too was expertly using it on her friend’s mouth.

Their heavy breathing had turned into low moans and groans and Emma, who was still in control of this situation, placed the palm of her hand on Katie’s now exposed tummy. She began to rotate her fingers and they moved almost imperceptivity higher up my sister’s body.

I could tell that Emma was now thrusting her tongue as deep as she could into Katie’s mouth and that Katie was being more than accommodating in accepting it.

Emma’s hand was now brazenly rubbing Katie’s breast underneath her sweatshirt, and Katie had parted her denim clad legs in a position of complete surrender.

At last the kiss was broken and both girls had flushed a bright red. They were perspiring and looking at each other with expressions of pure lust.

Katie leaned forward and pulled her sweatshirt up and over her head to reveal a spectacular pair of boobs. They were not especially big but they were perfectly formed and her nipples were sticking out proudly. I was oblivious to the fact that this was my little sister that I was masturbating over.

“Christ, you are turning me on,” said Emma. “I’m going to lick and kiss every inch of you.” And with that she placed her hand between Katie’s legs and pushed hard down on her vulva.

“My goodness, you little minx. You are soaking wet down there.”

Katie found her voice and said, “Take your top off. I want to see your breasts. I want to feel them and I want to kiss them.”

Emma stood up, and with a smile turned her back on Katie as she pulled her top off. I had witnessed this show on a previous occasion but my cocked still lurched as Emma’s wonderful body came into view.

“Now your jeans,” said my not so innocent sister.

“Emma looked over her shoulder at Katie and slowly unbuttoned her jeans, eventually revealing a pair of the tinniest of white panties that I had ever seen.

 Emma then leant forward at the hips sticking her backside towards my sister and used her thumbs to peel down her underwear, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy.

Slowly Emma turned around and Katie’s eyes were drawn to that wonderful vagina as she herself wriggled in her seat to undo and pull off her own jeans.

Now Katie was sitting there in her pale blue panties, but instead of taking them off, she hooked her finger into the crotch and pulled them to one side, allowing Emma (and me) the glorious sight of her soaking wet gash.

“Lick me, Emma. Stick your tongue inside me and taste my cunt,” said Katie.

And with that, Emma dropped to her knees and buried her face between my sister’s legs. Emma pulled Katie’s panties further to the side, and I could just about make out a patch of wet pubic hair before Emma’s tongue lapped over it like a cat lapping up a saucer of milk.

“ I want to do it to you too,” said Katie. “Get up here with me on the couch.”

Emma did as she was told and I again got a wonderful view of Emma’s steaming wet snatch.

“Sixty nine,” said Katie, and Emma dutifully got on top and spread her bum cheeks and legs as wide as she could to allow Katie’s tongue access to her pussy.
 
Emma had placed one leg on the floor and Katie reached behind her and picked up the hairbrush she had been using earlier.

I could see Katie use the handle of the brush to massage Emma’s labia and she started squirming and screaming as her orgasm very quickly began to build.

“Oh Christ, I’m nearly there.” Said Emma. “Please don’t stop. Oh my god.”

Emma was thrashing about and then Katie began to moan and groan too, and she also started to shudder as Emma’s tongue worked its magic between Katie’s legs.

Then, both girls reached their orgasm simultaneously, and the noise was enough to wake the dead, let alone my neighbours. But I wasn’t worried about that as I shot half dozen hot streams of spunk halfway across the room in perfect synchronisation with the girls’ climaxes.

Soon after, the girls got dressed and lay on the sofa entwined in each others arms staring
dreamily at the TV., waiting for me to come home.

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments