Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flashing and fucking our neighbours

"Watching our neighbours having sex got Julia and I really hot!"

60
17 Comments 17
78.5k Views 78.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
We had just finished dinner when I walked into the den to log on to our computer while my wife finished putting things away in the kitchen. Glancing out the window I was stopped in my tracks. The houses in our neighborhood are very close to each other so you have to always be aware. There in the window I spotted our neighbor John and his wife making out on their sofa. They had moved in a couple months before so other than a casual hi, we had not seen them much.

Of course I stood there watching as the two of them were kissing. Then John's hand moved to Kim's breast. I felt like a peeping Tom but didn't move either. I had noticed Kim's breasts which looked huge in her tight sweaters. I felt my dick filling with blood as his hands massaged her tits over her sweater. She had her eyes closed and leaned back on the sofa letting her husband explore her mountains of pleasure. Part of me said I should walk away and part of me wanted to watch the two of them in this very private act.

They made out and I stood there watching for five minutes or more. I could tell they were getting warmed up as my own blood pressure kept rising. I waited half hoping he would pull her sweater up and give me a good look at her chest. Instead her kept massaging her and making out as I stood frozen in my tracks. My wife, Julia casually walked into our den, stopped next to me to see what I was watching. Her eyes widened as we stood there watching our neighbors getting hotter by the second.

Julia looked up at me with this excited expression on her face and then back at the window to our sex show. We both felt this naughty sexual tension building the longer we witnessed them in the grips of their passion. Didn't they realize we could see them? Finally they got up and disappeared leaving Julia and myself in a semi worked state of mind ourselves. Laughing we headed to the kitchen to talk about this with a nervous energy giving off sparks at each other. We had a few beers and ended up screwing our brains out before the night was over.

I picked up our mail and carried into the house two days later. Sifting through the advertisements and other junk my eyes stopped. There was a letter with our neighbors return address on it. Not sure why they would write us instead of just chatting over the fence I tore the letter open. I unfolded the piece of paper and read.

" Your turn".

Just then my wife walked into the kitchen as I handed her their note. She read it and looked up at me with a shocked look. Our turn? Instantly we both realized John and Kim had staged their show a few days earlier and now were asking us to return the favor. It sent shivers up my spine as I waited for my wife's reaction. She put the paper on the table and made some comment asking what I thought of this. I responded back it was stupid of course and I couldn't believe John and Kim would try something like this. Neither of us said no or yes and tried to spend the rest of our evening doing regular things. Still a sexual tenseness was building and one we crawled into our bed that night it took seconds before Julia was all over me.

Three days passed and neither Julia or myself mentioned the note or the show our neighbors had provided. No matter if words were spoken it had changed both of us and our sex life had gotten a real kick. Each evening after dinner I would walk into our den and look in their direction. Part of me hoped for another show more than anything else. Their lights were on and I knew they were home. With my cock half hard I called for my wife to join me as quickly as she could. She probably thought John and Kim were at it again and rushed into the den.

She quickly glanced at their window and saw nothing as she looked up at me. Pulling her into my arms we kissed and I felt her fire instantly. It was odd making out thinking, hoping and wondering if our neighbors were watching us. Julia felt very warm as her lips gobbled up my kisses almost as if she was begging for more. I felt my wife's tits pressing firmly against my chest and knew she was more than wet. Wanting to return the favor I reached out for her tits as she tensed up. If they wanted a show them we would give them one just like they gave us.

I could tell over her blouse that her nipples were already swollen. She looked up at me half smiling as she struggled to breath. We both wondered if John and Kim were enjoying our show? It made us both feel naughty, very naughty. The longer we made out and I played with her tits the hotter we both got. My cock was fully hard by then as Julia reached down and ran her hand over the bulge in my shorts. Could they see her hand touching my manhood? Did it turn them on knowing we were hot to trot? After about ten minutes we could not hold back any longer and rushed to our bedroom for a wild fuck.

That was the beginning of six months of crazy sex during the second year of our marriage. Soon after I discovered sexy Kim walking in front of her window in only her bra. She would stand there next to her window brushing her hair letting me soak up her big tits. Kim had many colored bras and I think I saw all of them. Julia refused at first to do the same but after a week of her by my side watching Kim show her tits, my wife removed her blouse as well. We took turns putting on shows. One night Kim would give us one and the next it was my wife's turn. I hoped John was enjoying my wife as much as I was enjoying his.

Odd thing was the rest of the time when we would see John or Kim no one spoke of our private activities. We all acted like regular neighbors and would chat as if nothing secret was going on. Kim had a real sparkle in her eyes each time I chatted with her over the fence. My cock was always hard thinking about her big tits and her colorful bra's. She was a sexy 26 year old blonde and I could not fight the urges I had built up for her.

Our little secret was building up steam very quickly. Then it seemed to quicken its pace when one evening Kim appeared in her bra. John was kissing her as we watched. It was like every other night's show at first. Suddenly he reached around and unhooked her bra. There before our eyes were her perfect pair of mounds of flesh. Kim turned to the window and smiled directly at us causing me to smile back. She made no effort to hide her tits and massaged them in front of her window. Julia gasped as our tension rose. Looking at my wife I knew this had taken another step as I reached for her bra. She tensed up for a split second but offered no resistance. I unhooked her bra and gently pulled it off her shoulders. Julia was breathing heavy as she felt the warm night air coat her breast. My wife was not as large as Kim but still her rack was amazingly wonderful to view. She had average size but the dark circles around her nipples were perfect ovals.

I turned my wife so John could get his first look at my wife's tits as well. I hoped he was enjoying them as much as I was enjoying his wife's. It got very heated and before long my wife pulled my hard cock out of my shorts and got on her knees. I didn't care what they could see as I felt her warm mouth cover my dick. Julia can suck dick better than any other woman I ever knew and she went to work on me while I stood by our window. When I couldn't bare it any longer I pushed my wife onto the carpeting and fucked her lights out. It no longer matter if they were watching or not because we both needed it right there and then.

Regaining our scenes we finished and snuck out of the den both feeling like teenagers who had just gotten caught. Julia and I laughed for an hour and repeatedly commented about what a fun thing we had done in front of John and Kim. Over the next month or so we watched them fuck and they watched us fucking all the time.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

It became a nightly ordeal we each began to look forward to. I had never thought I would let another man see my wife getting screwed but I learned it added to my passion. I also began to covet Kim's body more and more. It was unbearable to watch this sexy blonde take her husband's cock and work him until he was dry. She looked like the wildest creature on this earth when she had a hard cock stuck inside of her sweet pussy.

Coming home from work I walked in the back door expecting to find Julia making dinner like she always did. Instead she was sitting at the table drinking a beer with a curious expression. Wondering what was going on I grabbed a beer myself and sat down. She did not speak for a few seconds. Finally my wife spoke and told me she had spent the afternoon chatting with Kim. Instantly my curiosity was peaked and my heart began to race. Julia said during her chat with Kim the subject of our shows finally came up. This was a first since neither side had mentioned them over the past few months.

Asking her what Kim had said, Julia said they discussed what was happening and if it was harmful. Apparently they both felt things were getting out of hand but it also sounded like neither of the girls had a strong desire to stop them either. I sensed my wife was not telling me the whole story. Then she threw out a bomb and asked me directly if I wanted to have sex with Kim? Not sure if I should be honest I stalled for a few seconds struggling to find any words that made sense. Julia was no fool and quickly realized I was covering up. Realizing my male urges had been laid out I admitted I had thought of that watching her being fucked by John so many times.

She sat for a second and finally let me off the hook by saying she understood. During their chat Kim admitted to her that John was having the same feelings towards my wife. Julia said that is what they discussed once they realized what our game was doing to their husband's. My cock was hard as a rock as I sat there not knowing where this was leading to. Feeling bolder than normal I looked at Julia and asked her the same question. Do you want to fuck John? She looked up at me half smiling and did not respond. Now just saying those words confused me because part of me wanted her to say yes and part of me wanted my wife to say no. I knew she loved me but still her pussy had to feel some twitches for his cock since she had watched him so many times. It was the normal human reaction or so I thought.

Julia took a swig of her beer and finally admitted she the thought had crossed her mind a few times. We both agreed it would be just a fuck and nothing more. A one time crazy thing a young couple might do even if it made no sense. I was totally turned on and so was my wife. The more we talked about the hotter we both got. We ordered a pizza and sat for two hours discussing the subject. I could hardly control myself and finally said to Julia we should go in the den and let loose. She smiled back and said to me we didn't need to. Kim and her had talked and had decided if their husband's felt the same way tonight there would be no shows. Not sure what she meant Julia said at nine John was going to knock on our back door and I would be free to go to Kim's back door.

It was ten minutes before nine and suddenly the reality of this game hit me. I got up and pulled my wife into my arms. Her lips were on fire and her body heat was incredible. She was obviously ready for cock and it was not mine she wanted on this night. Her tiny frame was worked up like a race car as she kissed me back almost exploding with passion. Within seconds John was knocking at our back door. Julia backed away from me with a huge grin on her face and walked to the door. She greeted John and turned me to me saying it was also time for me to go visit Kim.

I dont recall even walked across the yard as Kim opened her door for me. She looked radiant as she welcomed me into the house. We didn't really speak as I simply pulled her into my arms. Her lips were soft and ready as we began to devour each other. Her big tits were heaven and I tore her blouse off and unhooked her bra. She was breathing as hard as I was. My head spun as we rushed down the hall to her bedroom. It had been too many nights of watching each other that had made us both crazy for this fuck. Kim laid on her bed and I yanked her panties off.

Her pussy was gleaming from the juice she was pouring out of her hole. My tongue tasted her for the first time as she moaned repeatedly. She had very fine blonde pubic hair and I soaked up her female aroma making my dick harder than possible. Kim cried out as she hit an orgasm like a volcano had just blasted off. All I knew at that point was that my cock needed to stretch her pussy as I climbed on top of her. Kim looked up with a deep, serious look in her eyes knowing our bodies were going to become one. She braced herself as my dick pressed to her wet pussy. Tensing up I slipped the head of my shaft inside of her. She bucked her hips upward forcing another inch into her. Unable to control myself I rammed my dick to the back of her pussy and locked us together.

Neither of us tried to hold anything back as we went after each other. It was the most unbelievable five minute fuck of my life. Pressure build quickly as my cock kept ramming against her warm muscles. Kim was literally quivering beneath me as she took my shaft all the way and wanted more. The momentum was crazy as our bodies crashed at each other over and over. I felt the first thick knot rush down my tube and fire into her cunt. She sensed I was draining myself and held on as a second knot shot out. A third and then a fourth splashed into her as my cock began to feel the slippery results. Kim kept telling me to fuck her hard, real hard as I shot a huge load into her.

By nine thirty we were laughing next to each other on her bed still breathing like freight trains. I rested thinking about that had just happened and how I had fucked my neighbor for real seconds before. We did not speak for a few minutes as the reality of what we had done began to set in. Feeling more embarrassed by the minute Kim finally rolled over and kissed me on the cheek and asked me to leave. I got dressed and thanked her one more time as I walked back into the night air. Still dazed I walked to my back door and realized my wife was still inside with John. I quietly opened the door and walked into our kitchen. There was a odd feeling in the house knowing my wife was probably in our bed with our neighbor yet.

Instantly I heard them in the bedroom still fucking each other. John was grunting and my wife was moaning as if she was being tortured but it wasn't a painful sound she was making. I sat and waited as they built themselves up until she cried out and exploded. Julia kept saying, Oh yes, oh yes and stuff like that. Now sitting there hearing your wife begging for someone else's hard cock is very odd. Granted I could not say anything because I had just filled Kim's pussy with mine. Finally the sounds from our bedroom stopped and the house became quiet.

My own dick was half hard again as I sat there waiting for my turn with my own wife. John finally appeared smiling as he passed by me and headed home. Julia came walking into the kitchen with a robe on and sat across from me. We shared a couple beers and looked at each other but said nothing. Guess no words were needed. We had let this game take us to a place we never expected. It was odd when we crawled into bed next to each other. In the darkness I reached out for my wife and she pulled me to her. Our lips met again and the warmth we felt for each other returned.
Published 
Written by ladyjane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments