Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun in the Park

"We were trying to be quiet, as we knew there could be eyes watching us."

14
8 Comments 8
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I've suppose I don't strike people as particularly sexual or lustful; my friends often tell me I seem quite innocent. However, there are more than a few occasions I know of that would change their minds.

Nick and I had been together for a little over three months, and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. He had the broad shoulders of a linebacker and huge, strong arms he loved to wrap me in. He was the most beautiful shade of ebony, and I loved seeing his muscles ripple under his skin whenever he moved. 

As for me, I had long, soft auburn hair he loved to play with, green eyes and skin the color of alabaster. Although I'm a little curvier than I would like, Nick loved to play with my tits; at 32F, I'll be honest, my tits are hard to ignore. We lived about an hour away from each other, so every moment we got to spend together was filled with the passion teenagers are so well known for. Luckily for us, Nick had found a park that was at a nice halfway point between us. This is the true story of one of our many dates there.

I walked around the park alone, trying not to look awkward or suspicious. Nick was, as usual, late, but I soon heard the dull roar of his beat up Chevy pulling into the parking lot. I immediately felt my pulse quicken and my pussy dampen as I thought of how his hands would soon be on my body. As soon as I saw him I ran and jumped into his arms. As he put me down I looked up at him and smirked, feeling his cock start to swell against me.

"I can't help it!" he laughed. "But I mean...I was sort of hoping you would help me out with this."

I laughed and kissed him, took his hand and led him to our favorite spot. Concealed behind some willows, we thought we were so sneaky and that no one could see us...we were certainly wrong.

As I pulled Nick down beside me I could see the change from his eyes; they seemed to smolder and he knew I wouldn't resist him. He took the side of my face in his hand and turned to kiss me, a deep, passionate kiss that always made my panties significantly wetter than before. He brushed his tongue against my lips, and I threw my arms around his neck as I climbed onto his lap.

As he was kissing me, I started to slowly grind against Nick's rock hard cock. He growled softly and grabbed my ass as he deepened the kiss. His tongue explored my mouth, while we rubbed against each other. I pulled him against me. so that he could be on top of me, when suddenly we heard a cough.

"Baby..did you hear something?"

I looked around and couldn't find anything amiss, so I said no, and we got back to it. Nick started to kiss down my neck and, encouraged by my soft moans, started to unbutton my jeans. Along with my panties, he slowly slid them down my hips, off my thighs and finally over my feet, and I was now laying with my pussy completely exposed to him. Nick knew I needed to feel something in me. I was practically writhing underneath him, and he could see how wet my pussy was for him.

He slowly traced his hand down my neck, over my breasts, stopping to squeeze them, then moved down my stomach and paused right above my pussy.

HannaBruunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaBruunn

I looked up at him and bit my lip and told him I wanted him. He bent down to kiss me and plunged two fingers deep into my pussy. I couldn't help but moan against his lips. I loved to be penetrated by anything.

As much as I loved the feeling of his fingers deep inside me, I wanted so badly to taste him. I surprised him by getting up and pushing him onto his back, but he soon realized what he was in for and a wide smile spread across his lips. As I unbuttoned his jeans I could tell he could barely contain his excitement. As soon as his hard, nine inch cock sprang forward, I ran my hand along it's length. Nick's cock jumped, and I giggled. I decided I wanted to tease him. I lifted up his shirt and began kissing down his chest, across his ribs, down to his pelvis. I moved down just slightly lower to his cock. I gently blew on it, hearing Nick groan out in need.

I knew I wasn't being quite fair. I slowly licked just the head of his cock. Nick shivered. I grasped the base of his cock and sucked the tip of him into my mouth as tightly as possible, making him moan. I lowered my head further down his cock, until I could feel him hitting the back of my throat. With my other hand, I cupped his balls, gently squeezing them like he loved. I moved my lips faster up and down his shaft while I increased the pressure on his balls just slightly. I knew he wouldn't last long, but neither of us cared. Every time I felt him hit the back of my throat, I pushed harder, until I had his entire 9 inches in my mouth (quite impressive if I do say so myself).

"Oh my god...baby... I think I'm gonna cum soon..." Nick groaned.

I moved a hand to his shaft and started quickly jacking him off while sucking hard on the head of his cock. I soon felt his cock sptchasm as he came hard, cum flooding my mouth. I swallowed happily and was quite pleased with myself, when we again heard a cough. This time it almost sounded more like a groan.

Nick shot up, threw me my pants and said "Some pervs out there I bet. Should I go check?" "No babe, I'm sure it's fine. Just sit down and let me clean you all up".

You couldn't resist that offer. I swirled my tongue all around your cock, ensuring that I got every last drop of cum and then let you re-button your pants. You helped pulled me up and you looked around suspiciously. "Lets get out of here babe. I swear to god someone was here."

Nick pulled me out of our little niche. As we walked back to the parking lot, I looked behind my shoulder and froze. Nick had been right. Someone had been watching. A man who looked about 30, maybe 35 was standing just a little over from the trees. I could see he had a raging hard on and a dark spot of pre cum. Although at first I was a little disturbed, I realized that in a way I had enjoyed being watched by this stranger.

Published 
Written by Still_innocent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments