Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Brought It

"The best so far."

19
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
If you read my previous story, then you know my situation. I recently moved into my own apartment and I love it here. The girl who lives in the apartment next door is a girl named Robyn, and we've become good friends. Robyn is a former stripper who now has a day job in a warehouse, but at night and on weekends, she moon lights as an escort.

 I am a voyeur, and hearing people have sex arouses me. Most of the time, when she has a date, I don't hear much unless I put my ear to the wall. She does a lot of happy ending massages, and sometimes I hear the guy cum. Occasionally she gets fucked, and I do hear that a lot, often masturbating while I listen. Most of the time when she has sex, I'm not home.

Earlier this past week she had a very intense encounter very early in the morning. I didn't hear the whole thing, so this story may be shorter than most. I'm a good sleeper, and it's hard to wake me up. Usually it's either lights, or my telephone ringing that does. Noise rarely wakes me up unless it's very loud. On this night, I had gone to bed early and was having some trouble sleeping.

I had just fallen asleep when I heard a thump. At first I thought that something may have fallen on the floor. As I got up to look around, I heard two more. I realized that it was coming from the wall, and that Robyn had a date. I was tired and really wanted to sleep, so I got back into bed. The intermittent thumping continued for about five minutes, and now I was getting horny. I got back up and sat on the floor with my ear to the wall.

I could hear the mattress squeaking, and the headboard occasionally hit the wall. From the conversation they were having, I think that she was riding him. This went on for a few minutes, then they changed positions.

"Get on your back," I heard him say.

I heard the hustle and bustle of them changing positions, then I heard Robyn grunt as he put his cock in her.

"God, your cock is big," she moaned.

The bed began to steadily squeak, and I heard the headboard hit the wall as he began to slowly fuck her. From the sound that the bed was making, he was giving her a slow and deep fuck. Robyn grunted with every downward thrust of his apparently large cock.

"Fuck me." Robyn grunted, "Fuck me hard."

"You want it hard baby?" he asked.

"Yes," Robyn grunted again.

"Slide down a little," I heard him say.

He picked up the pace, going faster. The box spring and mattress slammed against the wall. Robyn's grunts turned into groans. The bed noise was deafening, I could hear the mattress moving.

"God, fuck me!" Robyn groaned.

By now I was naked, my pussy was soaked and I had a handful of my own tit. This guy, who's name I never heard, was giving it to Robyn but good. As he picked up the pace, the bed sounded like it was going to break. I thought the headboard was going to come through the wall. Robyn's groans got louder, then the dirty talk began.

"Take my cock," he said.

Robyn grunted, "Give it to me."

"Do you want it harder?" he asked.

"Bring it," Robyn replied.

He picked up the pace even more.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

I could hear their pelvises slamming against each other.

"Come on baby, bring it!" Robyn moaned.

He began to drive her through the mattress. Robyn was taking a pounding from this guy. Her grunts were loud and deep, almost like she was straining to take his large cock.

"Fuck me,"she grunted loudly.

By now, I was sitting on the floor with my legs wide open , and my ear to the wall. My right hand was abusing my clit. I didn't want to get up and get my dildo because I didn't want to miss anything. I could feel one hell of an orgasm coming on.

I'm absolutely certain that Robyn knew that I could hear them, She knows that I don't care. After about five minutes of getting a missionary pounding, they decided to change positions again.

"Turn over," her date said. "Put your body flat on the bed."

I heard her turn over, then grunt again as he entered her. This time, he didn't start slowly. He began hammering away at her right from the beginning. It sounded like he was going to drive the bed through the floor. That did it for me, my body quaked as I came very hard, letting out a groan as I did. Robyn's grunts turned to squeals,

"Fuck me please," she said, in a child-like voice.

Her date hammered away at her. Robyn sounded like she was crying. This man was giving her a brutal, flat body fuck, and Robyn was loving it. Her squeals got louder and louder as he fucked her furiously, then it happened.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna fucking cum," she said, in a loud, squeaky voice.

"Cum on my cock, whore," he said.

He pounded away at her relentlessly for about thirty seconds, their skin slapping together loudly. Suddenly, Robyn let out this high pitched, screech.

Her date commanded her. "Cum bitch, cum!"

I could hear her panting as he hammered away at her for another minute or so. Then it was his turn.

"I'm gonna cum bitch, make me cum!" he commanded.

Robyn squealed something that I couldn't make out, then I heard him again.

"Turn around, whore," he said.

I heard her turn her body just as he let out this loud grunt. I don't know if he came on her face, or her tits. What I do know is, he came very hard. He grunted three or four times.

"Wow," I heard Robyn say as he came.

Suddenly, there was silence. I heard them walk into a different room. I was sitting on the floor, quivering. That was the hottest fuck I had every heard. I grabbed my dildo, got on my bed and brutalized my pussy, inducing another earth shaking orgasm.

I shook on my bed for a few moments, pulled the covers over me, and went to sleep. I was naked, sweaty and slept like a baby.

Published 
Written by IncallDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments