Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Rooms

"An erotic experience at the hotel"

8
7 Comments 7
21.9k Views 21.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I don’t know what it’s like for other people but I always find hotel rooms a bit of a turn on. Recently I was sent by my company to do some training in the north of the country. The hotel they had booked me into was very plush, the reception was modern looking with a lot of mirrors, it was small but the mirrors gave it a much larger appearance. 

The girl at the desk was wearing her uniform tight, showing off very tasty curves. Her blouse was daringly unbuttoned giving a hint of cleavage. My mind wandered. I imagined her stepping out of her tight skirt, lace panties barely covering her sex. Her breasts spilling out over the top of her lace bra, nipples erect and wanton. I felt the first stirrings in my pants. 

I snapped out of my reverie and signed for my key, picked up my overnight bag and made my way to the lift. I had to wait for what seemed like an hour but was only a minute or so before the doors slid open and I stepped in. 

My room was on the third floor and the lift was empty. There were more mirrors, I thought the designer of the hotel must’ve liked mirrors and maybe liked looking at his or herself a lot, maybe a little narcissistic. The lift stopped at the next floor. 

The doors opened and two attractive looking women stepped in. One was blond with fair skin and the other had very dark hair with matching features. I guessed in their mid 20s and very striking. They were both giggling and flashed friendly smiles in my direction. I smiled my best smile back. There were dressed for an evening on the town. Both had short hot pants showing off a little cheek and long shapely legs down to come fuck me high heels. Not leaving much to the imagination but mine was having a go anyway. Both had tight fitting tops, their breasts thrust forward and nipples very visible through the thin material. No outline of any bra to be seen. 

The first stirrings of the erection felt at the front desk was now making it’s aching presence felt, my jacket not quite hiding my arousal. A part of me wished that they noticed but they were too involved in their giggly chat. The dark haired girl had a lovely laugh that flashed white teeth passed sexy full lips. I imagined those lips on mine, wrapped around my stiff cock, her long fingers cupping my balls as she greedily sucked me. Her blond haired friend was bent over in front of me with her hand down in between her legs, panties to one side revealing her soft wet folds to me. A finger tracing down the wet seam. My cock now so hard in my pants it hurt. I also felt a little liquid escape the tiny hole and seep into my briefs. 

I asked the girls if they wanted to go down because I was going up, they looked at me funny but I explained "in the lift". 

The blonde one said it was okay they liked to go up and then down and she looked me up and down in a very provocative way. I didn’t know what to say or do, so I just laughed it off and they both giggled to each other and looked me over again as we got to the third floor and I made my excuses and left. I was now feeling pretty hot! 

When I opened the door I noticed yet another mirror opposite the bed and also one by the window, which was open letting a nice cool breeze, the room felt fresh and smelled welcoming. I immediately felt at home. Time for a shower and then to the bar for a night cap. Early morning start so to bed early for me. 

In the shower I just let the water wash over me rivulets cascading down and dripping off my body. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was still a little aroused. To touch was sensitive but I needed a thorough wash after the seepage I had experienced while in the lift. I squirted some shower gel on to my hand and ran it down the shaft and over the end, drawing back the skin to reveal a slightly swollen glans I noticed I was still dripping precum. It felt so good to run my finger tips over the sensitive bud. But I really needed that drink and to watch people in the bar, one of my favourite pastimes. 

I quickly finished in the shower, got into some casual clothes then made my way to the bar.

I ordered myself a pint of guinness and sat down in the corner of the room. A good vantage point for people watching.

In the room there were all shapes and sizes. All going about their business, chatting in groups, couples engaged in either staring in silence at each other or flirting. I noticed a couple of attractive girls sat on their own. I wondered what they were here for. Were they waiting for someone? I drank my pint and carried on my voyeuristic activity. 

I imagined one of the girls coming over to me and asking if she could sit with me a while. We get talking and then I feel something running between my legs and rubbing at my stiffening crotch. Her foot doing it’s sensual dance upon my sex. I felt myself growing in my briefs. Back to the daydream, she unbuttoned her blouse and exposed a perfectly formed breast with a very suckable nipple pointing upwards. Leaning over she whispered in my ear to drop something on the floor under the table and get down and pick it up.

IvannaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannaRoss

I did what I was told and once under the table, I noticed her legs were open, her hand down pulling the material of her lace panties to one side exposing her wet folds to me.

Somebody dropped a glass and that woke me from my reverie. But now I was so hot and hard in my pants I had to concentrate on something else. I drank my pint whilst waiting for my arousal to dissipate.

Back in my room I got ready for bed, I always sleep naked, I love the feel of freshly made bed against my freshly showered skin. It is a very sensual experience. I climbed in and put on the TV. Flicking round the channels I couldn’t find anything worth watching. I didn’t want anything arousing because I needed to get some sleep. But I wanted to watch something to relax to as I had forgotten my book. 

I came across a channel that was showing a drama. I decided to settle into watch that, when I noticed I hadn’t drawn the curtains, I got out of bed and walked naked across the room. 

When I got to the window I noticed that the hotel was in a square shape with rooms directly opposite on each side, below there was a small courtyard with park benches, I noticed a couple canoodling on one, oblivious of anyone watching them, deep long hard kisses, her dress was hiked up and he had his hand in between her legs rubbing at the gusset of her panties in full view. I felt my cock stir once more. 

A light came on in the window opposite but one floor below, I didn’t know where to look, I suddenly felt very exposed. A woman, perhaps in her late 30’s early 40’s and very attractive came into view. Flame red hair, a slim but curvy in all the right places.

She look out the window and must’ve noticed the couple below because she was watching them for a few moments, then disappeared. I glanced at the mirror and looked at myself. Not bad I thought, not for a 45 year old. I do keep myself in shape. My cock was now rigid and aching. I knew that I would have to do something about it otherwise sleep would never come.

I stood there and slowly started to stroke myself, rubbing the tip of it, spreading the beads of juice appearing at the little hole all over and down the thickened shaft. Felt so good. The feeling that at some point I will get my release.

I looked down at the window, to notice the woman was standing in full view, in her bra and panties staring up at me. Looking down below I noticed the girl was now sat in the man’s lap and she was moving up and down, I heard soft moans through the slit in the window. 

I glanced back to the window to see she was now unhooking her bra, pulling the straps down passed her shoulders and pulling it off, her breasts spilling forward gloriously. Her nipples were hard and she rubbed the palms of her hands over them. I was stroking myself so hard now at the scene below and opposite. she looked down and then hooked her fingers in the the band of her panties and drew them down passed her hips and down her legs and off…standing there naked before me…she sat on a chair right by the window and opened her legs, exposing herself. The rooms were so close it felt like if I reached down I could touch her.

She opened her legs wider and licked her middle finger and ran it down the seam of her pussy while the other hand tweaked and teased her nipples in turn. I imagined her really wet and desperate for a hard cock deep inside fucking her, my cock…

I imagined her bending over in front of me, her fingers spreading her hot wet lips inviting me in, showing me where she wanted it. Wanting me to thrust it into her and fuck her hard and deep. I heard a loud moan from below and realised the girl must’ve just cum.

Making me even more horny I grabbed my balls and squeezed them. Watching the show across the way and she now watching me, both of us getting more frantic in our masturbation. Wanting, desperate for that glorious release.

She came in a gush, I noticed the spray as she let out a huge sigh and moan, I could hear her ecstasy. I turned to the side as I got close so she could see the jets of cum spurting out of my cock and all over the floor as my climax pulsed through my body.

I noticed the light go out, and then glanced at the clock, gone 1am. Without cleaning up I climbed back into bed, my cock still raging hard and cum dripping off it. The poor maids but I guessed they had seen worse and I would clear up in the morning. 

When I awoke I felt that I had had a good sleep. I looked over at the window. I got out of bed and wander across the curtains were drawn. I looked down at the carpet, completely clean. I didn’t understand. I opened the curtains and looked down at the window, I noticed a woman doing her hair, she was just in her bra and panties. Not the woman from the night before but the girl in my daydreams from the bar. 

I had dreamt it all along. The most vivid and erotic dream of my life…Hotel rooms, you can’t beat them!

Published 
Written by JimmyBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments