Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I sucked this thirty and disgusting cock

"The mechanic was also disgusting and dirty, but I wouldn't mind, his compliments had turned me on"

3
4 Comments 4
53.5k Views 53.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

I SUCKED  THIS THIRTY AND DISGUSTING MECHANIC'S COCK
 
My husband and I were shopping,  strolling the streetswalking looking for the best bargain, watching price tags at every window we stopped in, in Caracas downtown. I was wearing low-neck  T-shirt… which showed my tanned tits a lot,   because I had gone to the beach recently,  wishing to show off.  I stopped to see something more,   while my husband continued to walk ahead by himself to buy some sodas for us to drink,  coz we were thirsty.  I didn't like those nail glosses so I started to walk quickly and catch up with him. While I was doing this, I walked past a shop where a dirty, greasy mechanic was standing by the gate, and adressed to me like this:  
 
"You've got the best mouth, around here,  ideal for a big cum into it.   I wish I'd shoot big  load cums into that beautiful little mouth!"
 
"¿What do you mean, how dare you!!"

I replied  and  paused  for a few seconds,  looking this guy in the eye,   I wouldn't be wrong about what I had just heard. 

He still stared at me like a truly pervert, but I had decided to resume on what I was doing,  walking… one dirty, I suddenly came up with this nasty idea.  I had had a brain wave...  and started to work it up inside me.

I met my husband  at this place buying sodas and told him a whole account with the guy at the shop,  his dirty compliments, and flattering remarks … I also told   him that I had had  a nasty idea we should have tried before: now: I wished to do a good blowjob and taste his cum. 

Well, yes, my husband is always ready for any idea a come up with, and show  eager to support me if this is about lust, or dirty ideas  like this one.  He  smiled teasingly while we got back to the shop…
 
The guy saw us walking toward  his place, and as we came close to him, the poor guy's face turned redish,  for he had panic.  He looked  so much terrified!  To make matters worse, my husband looked strong. He was 1.80 tall and looked like if he had joined a local  gang. I kept on smiling at the mechanic  mockingly.   His thoughts were surely focused  on how big was the here:   "I'm dead meat!" he probably  thought to himself.
 
As my husband requested this individual to repeat his words to his wife… he said this: 
 
"Hey, man, look! We are here to listen again at those dirty words you addressed to my wife. You wanted to fill her pretty little mouth with cum load?"
 
This man began to shake, quivering, while his legs shuddered, he was undoubtedly shocked… he had got into the hot water, no doubt, and stuttered a few unintelligible words.  At this scenario, my husband had no other remedy than to say to him:
 
"Cool, man. We're not harmful people… there's nothing wrong with that, take it easy… She just got turned on after you talked so dirty to her."

This guy didn't believe his eyes… my gentle reply had  hit him like a ton of bricks.  Nontheless it took us about ten minutes to convince him to compose himself; we wouldn't kick his ass this time.
 
I headed to the back of the shop by myself where there was a back door,    and a cars would park in this parking lot.  We had chosen this place so nobody would  guess I'd be in the back seat sucking a man's penis.   I called him up to the car… and the mechanic walked up to me,  like a somnambulist…. Still not believing this! I got in the car and said:
 
"Ok, are you ready for this? Get your cock out! Come on! You wanted to fill my little mouth with cum, didn't you?
 
As this male noticed I was so willing,  his only response was:
 
"What… what are you talking about, ma'am? What did you say?... do you mean… here?" 

I told him: "Come on, yes, that's it.  Get in the car, and take your dick out!"
 
He took his penis out of his dirty pants  …  his penis turned out too limb and  flaccid!! I think stress had caused this effect; wasn't turned on at all.  Oh yes… but I was going to give him his free lunch anyway, after a day's work.  The guy approached  to me and said:
 
"Ok, here it its." Shaking it  close to my mouth… his penis was sweaty and stick,  apparently not clean or hygienic at the moment,     but I was so damn turned on by this cocks man, that I didn't care and I took it into my mouth and began to suck.  I slowly felt the cock swell and… I began to give head, then lick  the  bulbous  head.  My husband watched the scene, and  took out a camera he had just borrowed.  Some shots at me in my new tan doing a blow job,   while the mechanic kept on asking  what these photos were intended   for.  I had to take the penis out of my mouth to answer him:   I'd masturbate watching me giving head.
 
He stared at me, motionless with his cock deep  into my mouth… while my husband took pictures.  The mechanic's penis was getting bigger each time … and I was longing deepthroat this piece of meat. 
  
This guy smelled to car grease, oil and lubricant… the place was all a mess, a dirty shop… and the car's seat was dirty too,  filthy and worn out, because this vehicle   was  old and dilapidated, falling down.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

This environment made me  feel better, though, and we  sometimes would turn to see   toward the shop entrance so nobody was coming and caught us; I'd be ready to stop this, just in case... milked this with my mouth.
 
I put his penis deeper into my throat and began to suck… the mechanic let go some sickening words: "¡Darn, you bitch! Swallow it all, bitch!"
 
My vagina was completely soaked…   hadn't been I wasn't wearing a skirt I had masturbated right on the spot, pleased as I was  doing this kind of smutty thing like an ordinary   whore  hungry for cum. I was really eager.
 
I still looked him  in the eye while he watched me like a real vicious person. This turned on more me and he said:
 
"You like this hard cock within your little mouth, don't you bitch?." 
 
I nodded and licked him with my tongue thrown out. He then took his penis off my hand and began to jerk off   with my mouth.  Perhaps he was fucking my mouth.
 

"Hey you bitch, I'm about to cum!!"
 
So I speeded up on my sucking for him to feel it good… suddenly, I felt as my mouth was flooded with a cum load while this man kept saying: "You just drink it, dirty whore, drink." 
 
I felt this guy  having  spasms and  contractions,  shuddering.  Those cum shots came out like a spurt,   flooding my mouth and  I began to  swallow it all… I felt like the real bitch now! I gripped my vagina muscles  while the  scorching cum flooded  into my mouth.
 
After the last spurt of cum was released, he rubbed his penis strongly against my tongue… saying: "You are going to lick clean my cock yourself, dirty slut.!! Wipe it clean, now!
 
I licked his penis leaving it completely dry.
 
I got  up still with my mouth grubby by the cum, while the man put his penis back   into his boxers and zipped his pants back. I still smiled at him and he said:

"This has been  the greatest blow job ever   in my lifetime.  Fuck!  Most important, in my workplace,  dressed in my own greasy  mechanic suit.

I only   laughed at this… well, my husband smiled too, showing his evil face as usual. 

"I wish if this would be repeated, could we?" ask the guy;  something more like… sex?"
 
Well I'm not the person who beat  around the bushes about this sfuff, so I'm not fucking wasting time. I said:
 
"What do you mean by that? Probably you'll mean … my asshole?"
 
The mechanic burst out laughing and said:

"That's positive, affirmative!"   and continued laughing.
 
I replied: "Well, we could give it a try, in a different place."

 I got   his telephone number. I was not a tight-assed woman, after all!
 
THE END


 

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments