Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Identity

46
21 Comments 21
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
The webcam was easy enough to conceal. Molly placed it precariously between the only two books on the cluttered bookshelf before stepping backwards and surveying the scene. She decided quickly that it would be next to impossible for anyone to spot the small device amongst the debris, unless they were actively looking for it, which of course they wouldn't be.

Early morning sunshine filtered in through the gaps in the heavy curtains and her heart pounded furiously as she covertly tip-toed from her sister’s messy bedroom. Molly slowly pulled the door closed, picked up her bag and headed downstairs.

o O o

She was the first one home of course, and the house was empty as expected. Her parents didn’t usually get home from work until gone seven, so she would have plenty of time to herself. As the summer sun slowly began to dip behind the houses outside of her bedroom window, she worked silently at her desk completing her geography homework. The house was still apart from the faint ticking of the grandfather clock in the downstairs lobby.

It was 4:30 when she heard the front door close downstairs and the faint but obscured sound of voices. The muffled conversation was followed by heavy footfalls on the wooden staircase outside Molly’s bedroom door. There was a girlish giggle, the unmistakeable yet annoying sound of her sister, Annabel. Molly pushed her reading glasses back up the bridge of her nose, shook her head disapprovingly and then continued with her homework. The walls were thin and the muffled conversation continued as the disembodied voices rattled on into the distance. Molly heard the distinctive sound of her sister’s bedroom door closing.

Annabel had a new tutor, Daniel, the neighbour’s son. At twenty, he was two years older than the twins. Mum and Dad had decided that it was the only way that Annabel was ever going to pass her final mathematics exam. As with all things, Molly had seen this as a massive injustice, one of many in fact. Molly always worked hard, she had always done as she was told and yet again, it was Annabel who got the tutor and the special treatment.

Cow!

Daniel had been “helping Annabel with her studies” for three weeks now, for all the good it would do her. It was certainly true that there was a tinge of jealousy on Molly’s part, but you couldn’t really blame her; Daniel was gorgeous. But, to be fair, this wasn’t about ‘a boy’, this was about the sheer inequality of treatment in their household. Annabel had always been the favourite despite her wayward disposition, and this unjust treatment had gnawed away at Molly for many years.

It was all just so unfair!

Molly put down her pen and stood up for a moment, craning her neck to listen. It had suddenly gone very quiet in Annabel’s room. The distinctive giggling and high-pitched chatter seemed to have ceased. Molly placed her hands on her hips angrily and tutted audibly to no-one in particular.

If she could catch her sister “studying” maybe Mum and Dad would stop Daniel from coming over and that would serve Annabel right. Maybe then they would see what an absolute screw-up their precious Annabel was and life would be … fairer.

Angrily, Molly turned on her computer monitor and slumped back down at her desk, her books suddenly forgotten.

The picture quickly came into focus. There they were, in crystal clear high definition.

Both of them were lying on their fronts, side by side on Annabel’s bed and to be fair, Molly did note that a mathematics text book and a laptop were out on her sister’s bedside table. However, neither of them seemed to be looking at it. Molly frowned at the screen. Annabel was giggling again; it seemed to cut through the thin plaster walls like they were made from paper. She threw her head back and giggled flirtatiously at something Daniel had said. Her blue gingham school dress sat high on her white thighs, her ankles crossed and bobbing rhythmically above her bottom. Annabel’s feet were bare and Molly could even make out the red nail varnish that adorned her dainty toes.

As twins, the two girls were almost physically identical. Annabel had the same athletic figure, a pert bottom, small but beautiful breasts and a narrow waist. She was about 5’5 tall with long, straight ginger hair which fell beautifully around her shoulders. Her skin was pale and peppered with freckles around the nose and cheeks. Annabel’s lips were full, and she seemed to be pouting dramatically at every given opportunity. Her eyes were a brilliant green accentuated perfectly by the thick black eyeliner she was wearing, something Molly would never dare wear to school for fear of being chastised by the teachers and subsequently she would most definitely be put on report.

Bitch!

Daniel, of course, was perfect. He lay next to Annabel on the edge of the bed closest to the webcam, propped up on his elbows and smiling at Molly’s sister as she giggled for the gazillionth time. He was at least six foot tall, broad shoulders, not muscular but strikingly good looking. His hair was short and dark. Molly could even make out the contours of his skin and the faint shadow of his stubble on the screen. Daniel’s eyes were narrow and blue.

Molly’s heart fluttered slightly looking at them like this. She felt like a spy, like some covert interloper. And, not for the first time, that nagging guilt returned.

What if they see the camera?

It was all too much. Molly quickly turned off the monitor and sat quietly for a moment chewing her fingernails and starring at her own face reflected guiltily in the dark screen. This had all been a terrible mistake and it would surely only end up with her getting in trouble. Molly stood and placed her ear to the wall … it was very quiet. She swallowed and closed her eyes focusing on the silence … nothing.

o O o

Unlike her sister, Molly had never had a long-term boyfriend before, but recently her interest in sex and in boys in particular had increased dramatically. She'd looked at a few crude videos of naked men and women having sex online, but her guilt had usually gotten the better of her. Molly would quickly wipe her internet history after each of these episodes, and sit cursing her own weakness, scared to death that she’d be discovered by her parents.

What if someone found out?

She'd even read a few naughty stories on an erotic website once or twice. The stories themselves allowed her imagination to do the work (which was more preferential to Molly) but the experience usually left her with damp knickers and in desperate need of a long, cold shower.

What if God was watching?

This was her other fear. Molly had confessed her wickedness in church on at least three occasions over the last year. The priest's advice to her was simply to take up a hobby of some sort ... jogging perhaps? Molly, quite sensibly, couldn't for the life of her figure out how jogging would fend off her lustful thoughts. She was busy with school work anyway; a new hobby simply couldn't be crammed into her already hectic schedule.

She never masturbated. Molly’s mother had told both girls at great length that such urges and behaviours were wicked and would never be tolerated in the house. And, being a good girl, Molly had stemmed her urges successfully no matter how bad the aching between her legs had become. She wasn’t an idiot of course, and she was totally aware that Annabel had not listened quite so intently to their mother’s words.

Often, late at night, the faint sound of her sister’s lustful actions would carry through the thin wall. Molly would lie there and listen to Annabel’s soft moans and the envy in her belly would grow ever more present.

o O o

What were they doing in there?

Despite the pangs of guilt, the monitor was back on. Slowly the pristine picture came back into focus.

Annabel had rolled onto her side and had stopped giggling, her face suddenly serious, her mouth open slightly. Daniel placed his hand on the girl’s hip, before leaning forward slowly and kissing her lips. The kiss started slow and tender but after only a few seconds Annabel’s tongue was cartwheeling lustfully inside Daniel’s mouth.

He responded in kind.

Molly swallowed loudly, her eyes fixed on Annabel’s passionate embrace. She rubbed her hands together in her lap; they were sweaty and hot, and her breathing had become more rapid.

Daniel had rolled on top of Annabel and she parted her legs willingly, her thin dress riding up even higher on her milky white hips.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

The kiss continued; Annabel’s hands clasped around Daniel’s neck as he rested on his elbows. It was then that Annabel dropped her hands to his waist and began tugging his tee-shirt off over his head. They both seemed to be laughing in-between their kisses but it wasn’t long before Daniel’s top was thrown casually onto the floor.

Molly’s finger was back on the ‘off’ switch. But, she was frozen. She had expected to catch her sister messing about, but this? There was a dull tingling between Molly’s legs and her finger quickly fell away from the switch.

Daniel unbuttoned Annabel’s dress as they continued to kiss, the white buttons opening rapidly from her neckline to her navel. He kissed her throat and she threw her head back, her eyes closed, his fingers pulling the dress open violently. Molly was slightly surprised to see that her sister’s bra was plain and white (school regulation), her pale breasts sprinkled with freckles in much the same way as her own. Annabel’s mouth formed the shape of an O as Daniel began to kiss down her body, pausing at her chest and kissing the exposed flesh cradled in her delicate bra.

Molly sat quietly in front of the monitor. She dared not blink. The dull ache between her legs was beginning to build and she was half-aware that her privates were beginning to become increasingly moist. Molly’s knees knocked together nervously under the desk and she sucked on her lower lip dreamily as she watched Daniel kiss her sister’s milky white belly for the third time.

Annabel pushed on the boy’s head and within moments he was between her thighs. The girl lifted her bottom and pulled up the gingham dress around her middle, exposing her tight blue knickers. Annabel straightened her right leg, keeping her left bent at the knee as Daniel planted small kisses over the thin cotton gusset of her underwear.

Molly looked down. Her own gingham dress was longer than her sisters, almost to her knees. Her hands were still clasped obediently in her lap. But … but the dull throbbing was getting harder and harder to ignore. As if hypnotised, Molly’s unblinking green eyes drifted back to the erotic scene unfolding on her monitor.

Daniel tugged at Annabel’s knickers and she lifted her bottom, allowing him to pull them off over her feet, which she extended into the air. He parted her legs again before wiping her panties against her privates and holding them against his mouth and nose. For a moment he knelt motionless between the girl’s legs breathing in her scent and then finally, Daniel snapped from his trance and threw the wet panties into the centre of the room.

The chair was becoming wet under her bottom. Without thinking, Molly lifted her bum from the seat and pulled her dress up around her tummy. She looked down once again at her own body and surveyed the pink cotton triangle between her legs. Holding her dress in place around her tummy with her right hand, Molly let her left hand fall between her legs. Gently, she cupped herself through the fabric of her panties.

Annabel’s privates were well groomed; a thin line of soft ginger hair was clearly visible between her legs. Daniel held her hips as his mouth closed over the girl’s engorged lips, sucking on them before running his tongue up to her clit and lapping at it hungrily. Annabel cooed loudly, the sound audible through the wall as Daniel’s tongue lapped with greater speed and ferocity at her sex. Annabel held Daniel close to her body as her small hips began to buck against his fevered kisses; the boy’s finger now pressed at her opening as she urged him on.

Molly panted shallowly as her middle finger ran in little circles around the hardening nub between her legs, the cotton material of her knickers wet against her eager fingers. Her knees were now wide apart and she sat awkwardly on the edge of her chair. All thoughts of guilt and wickedness had all but disappeared.

Annabel arched her back, pushing her privates against Daniel’s mouth and fingers. She cried out loudly, a sound that reverberated around the entire house. Her body tightened, her fingers pulling the boy close to her as her ecstasy reached its natural conclusion. Annabel collapsed onto her bed panting. Daniel knelt between Annabel’s legs; he pulled his wet fingers from her privates, and wiped his mouth nonchalantly with the back of his hand.

Her knickers were around her knees, wet with her own juices. Molly’s fingertip rested in the narrow, slick canal of her privates, waiting to see what they would do next. Idly, Molly traced her finger up her slit to her sensitive clitoris. She shivered, before letting her finger wander back down and dab at the warm entrance to her body.

The sole of Annabel’s foot pushed Daniel from between her legs and she rolled elegantly onto her belly. Daniel clapped his hands together and moved behind her on his knees. He lifted the gingham dress back around her middle exposing her round bottom and quickly undid his jeans. Annabel knelt on all fours, her long ginger hair falling over her face.

Daniel’s penis was long and hard. His pubic hair was dark around the base, and the purple head seemed to twitch angrily as he moved towards the girl. He tugged his jeans and shorts off, almost falling several times. Annabel just remained still, her bottom tilted towards the ceiling, her wet mound hanging expectantly between her legs.

Molly’s fingers slipped tightly inside her body and she shuddered.

Annabel reached between her legs and held Daniel’s penis just below the head. Slowly, she guided him to her warm opening. His eyes closed as he squeezed her bottom between his rough fingers and eased himself into her pussy.

A loud cry drifted through the thin wall as Molly squeezed her finger into herself up to the knuckle. She eased it out again slowly. She repeated this operation again, tightening the muscles between her legs around her knuckle, her eyes never leaving the couple on the monitor.

The head of Daniel’s penis slowly disappeared inside Annabel. She pushed herself back on to him, throwing her head back, her mouth open, her eyes closed. He eased out for a moment before easing in gently once again. It was then that the pace started to increase. Before long Daniel’s thrusts had become more rapid and he was panting in unison with Annabel. He spanked her right buttock sharply, causing her to yelp and push back on him even harder. Daniel’s balls swung heavily between his legs and within moments the veins on his neck began to bulge dramatically.

Molly yelped in unison with the couple on the screen, her wet finger slapping angrily into her sodden pussy. Her right hand had found its way in-between the buttons of her dress and she squeezed her breasts roughly through her bra, her nipple hard against the palm of her hand.

Daniel’s body became taut, and the girl froze under his weight. His eyes closed and his mouth opened. He emptied himself inside the girl. After a moment, he collapsed onto Annabel and she crumpled under his weight breathing heavily. They both laughed as the boy lay on top of her, his penis softening inside her, his hot goo leaking from her body.

o O o

Molly sat quietly for a moment, her knickers around her knees, her right hand still resting between her slick thighs. Molly’s chair was wet underneath her bottom, but she didn’t move. She couldn’t stop watching them.

Daniel was now standing in the centre of the room getting dressed, his semi-hard penis moist with Annabel’s juices. He scratched his belly and pulled on his shorts and jeans. They were talking but Molly couldn’t quite make out what was being said.

Annabel was sitting cross-legged on her bed in front of her laptop and mathematics book, her gingham dress pulled back into position covering her modesty. Molly noticed her sister’s knickers by the side of the bed; Daniel quickly swept them into his hand and sniffed them before placing them into the pocket of his jeans. Annabel smiled at him and he smiled back.

Molly frowned.

Pervert.

It was then that Annabel suddenly looked directly at the webcam; she smiled. Molly gasped and placed her hand over her mouth, her eyes widening. Annabel lifted her laptop awkwardly and pointed the screen towards the hidden camera on the bookshelf. Daniel waved in Molly’s direction before slipping his tee-shirt on over his head.

There, on Annabel's laptop screen was Molly, sitting at her desk in front of her geography books and computer; her eyes wide, her mouth open with her wet knickers around her knees.

Published 
Written by Lucy_H
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments