Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Math and History = Sex?

"Who woul have thought Math and History go so well together?"

4
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
950 words 950 words
I'm a 20 year old college student attending Boston College. As my username reads I have never really been good with love or sex for the matter, and having all these people around me fucking their brains out doesn't really help either. Well to the point of the story.

It was a beautiful spring day, and I had just finished my Math period with Mr.H. Me not being the best with math had a couple of questions to ask about what we where learning in class. But once the period was over Mr. H rushed out of there faster than the students did. Of course I didn't take the hint that he was gone and I would have to ask him another time, instead I followed him hoping to catch him to ask my question. He walked down the hall and turned a sharp right leading to the back entrance that led to a vacant courtyard. Before I turned the corner I stopped. I heard Mr.H's voice and another, I decided I shouldn't interrupt their conversation but instead spy from a distance. I peeked around the corner and saw he was talking to my History teacher Mrs.B. I couldn't hear what they where saying but a second later I saw Mr. H take Mrs. B's hand, I thought this as odd behavior because Mrs.B was married. I decided to investigate further. That led me to the vacant courtyard, all the way in the back behind some trees. I creeped up to their hiding place and peeked through a spot in the shrubs. To my disbelief Mr. H and Mrs. B where making out! I couldnt tear my self away from the image! Did Mrs.B's husband have any idea! Mrs.B's hand slowly crept down Mr. H's chest and stopped right at the spot where there was bulge in his pants where his cock struggled to escape the confines of his beige trousers. She started to massage the trouser material obviously arousing Mr. H as the bulge kept enlarging. Mrs B. Pulled away from Mr. H and got down on her knees. Mr. H knew what she wanted. He slowly pulled down his trousers revealing the enormous tent in his boxer shorts. He then slowly seductively pulled down his boxers revealing the biggest dick I had ever seen! It drooped so low I though it was going to touch the ground! 

"How do you like my cock Mrs. B?"

" It's huge!"

Mrs B. started to touch the cock tentatively getting the feel of the length and girth. She slowly started to pump it getting it to attention. Her hand on his dick sent little spasms causing his cock to jump up and down. Her tongue crept out of her mouth and gave a cautious lick to the head if his 8 inch cock. She slowly got the whole head into her mouth and looked up at Mr.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

H for the OK to go forward. She got it. She smiled the best she could smile when you have a giant cock in your mouth and set to work. She sucked letting her tongue caress up and down the shaft getting it completely drenched in her saliva. As her other hand took up feeling his huge balls. Up and down her lips contracted on his shaft and the head of the cock. Up and down. Up and down. Swirl to the left and swirl to the right. She pulled away from the cock pulling some precum with her. She was too horny for blowjobs now.

She took off her skirt an threw her lace panties aside showing a nicely shaved pussy already wet and flowing with juices.

"Fuck me Mr. H!"

She rubbed her clit furiously as she saw the monster cock begin it's ascent towards her throbbing pussy. She shuddered as the cock skin touched the outskirts of her wet vagina. Mr H. In the mood for teasing her slowly pushed the head of his penis in and out of her pussy. Mrs. B moaned and her pussy lips kept opening and closing waiting to put them around the shaft of his cock. He then shoved his hardness in her with such force she let out a small yelp. He then pounded her pussy with ferocity. His cock going in and out covered in her wet juices.

" Oh yea!" she screamed "That's the spot, right there, HARDER!"

And he did. His dick made such loud noises as he pounded agains her pussy wall makin her groan in pleasure. His balls slapped against her thighs as the enveloped every inch of his huge dick into her throbbing wet hole. He was ravaging her pussy while she couldn't get enough running her clit furiously.

Suddenly she said "Ugh! I'm going to cum!"

And a second later she did her spasms rocking her body hard as her juices shot all over Mr. H's throbbing cock. Her orgasm caused him to retrieve his fick out of her and start to pump furiously. I had seen enough porn to know what that ment, he was going to cum too. Mrs. B. sat at attention like a dog with her mouth open panting wildly. Then...

"Squirt!"

A bucket load of thick white cum shot out of Mr. H's penis covering Mrs. B's hair, mouth, and neck. That snapped me ouT of it. I realized it was over and before they could notice me I ran back to my dorm. Once in it I say down on my bed and mulled over what had just happened. Until I realized after seeing that my manhood needed a little action too. But that's another story

(To be Continued?)

Published 
Written by HopelessLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments