Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Wong

"What a man sees while browsing through an adult bookstore."

2
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
722 words 722 words


You might say i have a dirty mind . I like to hang out in adult book stores. That is really no ones business but it has every thing to do with the adventure I want to relate. I live on the west side of Chicago and there is an adult store right down the block from me.It is an old building with a brick front. It is owned by a certain Mr. Wong. I thought he ran the place alone until i saw the girl . I thought that she must be his salesclerk. She was fine looking with long black hair and shapely legs.  Mr. Wong always had his eyes on set of goods.


Late one evening, i was doing my usual  thing of browsing down the aisles and looking at the rows of magazines replete scenes of naked men and women engaged in various sex acts, when the girl strutted by me. She was wearing a very short skirt and low cut blouse. I couldn't help but notice the her prominent tits and her swaying ass as she walked along the magazine shelves. I had forgotten that it was almost closing time. I noticed that Mr. Wong was talking to the sales girl  and she was smiling at him. I saw him whisper something in her ear and then i saw them walk between some book shelves. I could tell that they were kissing back there. This really caught my attention. I moved closer to get a better look. Mr. Wong had his tongue in the sales girl's mouth and his hands on her ass. She was writhing and squirming against him. He slid her panties down her legs and she kicked them on the floor. He then removed her blouse exposing her mountains of delight. Without breaking the kiss Mr. Wong then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He then picked the girl up as she locked her long legs around him. He thrust his long stiff cock all the way inside her and i heard her scream out, her voice marked by a mixture of pain and ecstasy. He rammed her relentlessly, as she gripped the shelf behind her, to brace herself against his pounding thrust. He fucked her for ten minutes.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

She had several very intense orgasms. They were trying to keep the noise down, but she was moaning quite loudly and Mr. Wong was joining in the chorus, as they concluded their very intense orgasm.


I thought it was over, but Mr. Wong turned the girl around and started fucking her donkey style. He grabbed her thighs with both hands as he fucked her with long deep thrust. He Pulled his cock all the way out from between her ass cheeks, and then plunged all the way back in repeatedly. I loved watching  her face change  into the most intense expressions of ecstasy. Her big tits were swinging as he pounded her. They came again with the girl yelling and Mr. Wong grunting. I could hear Mr. Wong's balls slapping against the girls ass, as she ground herself against him. Their orgasm was so intense that it nearly knocked them both off their feet but still they were still not finished.


Mr. Wong and the girl then sank onto the floor. He entered her again and begin to fuck her missionary style as she brought her legs up over his shoulders. He fucked her repeatedly with short quick strokes, as she begged him to fuck her even harder. She was meeting each of his thrust with her own and trying to get him even deeper inside her. He leaned down and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth as fucked very hard causing her to have still another intense orgasm. He kept changing her position and adjusting her legs so that he could fuck her even deeper. As he came, he pulled all the way out of her, spraying her with his cream. She screamed and yelled as she came heaving and bucking her ass upward. Mr. Wong grabbed her ass and pulled her to him Shooting load after load of cum into her.  At the same time I shot my own load on the floor. I then rushed out the door, as old Mr. Wong was still Fucking the sales girl.

 


 

Published 
Written by Darrel1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments