Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Kind of Southern Hospitality pt 2

"Read part one before you read this one :)"

14
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
"Alice there's a phone call for you!" yelled my mother from her study room downstairs.

"I'll be right down," I yelled back.

I was standing in front of my mirror admiring myself a skintight strapless emerald dress I had borrowed from my mother's closet. Sine I couldn't find my strapless bras, I had decided not to wear a bra at all. My hardened nipples were slightly visible, but I didn't care. I had been trying on dresses all evening. Not only because I wanted to find a dress that would impress Andy, but also because I had discovered that I loved the feeling of being naked.

Ever since the day before when I experienced the feeling of the wind against every inch of my bare skin, I'd been imagining going out to the gazebo for another nude nap. Plus, the possibilities of what could happen while I was sleeping....maybe Andy would just happen to come over again like yesterday. Then Alice's eyes widened and her heart started beating a little faster as she thought of the possibility of what could have happened if Andy had come searching for her just a few minutes earlier while she had still been asleep....

"Alice, hurry up!" her mother impatiently ordered from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I knew my mother had a short temper so I snapped out of my revery and slowly slid the dress down my body. As I watched my pink nipples pop out of the dress in the full length mirror in my room, I got the same feeling as I had yesterday when I had been looking at myself naked in the mirror.

Just then, I noticed something moving in the window from the corner of my eye. I turned toward the window just in time to see a figure quickly closing the curtains. I froze in horror as I realized that someone had seen me like this! I covered my breasts with my hands and reached for my green silk robe that was laying on my bed. Then I took of the dress completely, hung it in my closet, and before I left my room, I closed the blinds of my window. I can't believe someone had been looking at me! It was obviously someone from Andy's house...

I walked down the old, yet still beautiful wooden stair case. I loved the feel of the worn wooden railing, which reminded me that even though the house was new to me, it had been a home for another family until a few weeks ago. As I walked down the last flight of stairs, I could see the outlines of picture frames which had protected that section of the wall from gathering dust. I wonder why the previous owners had moved? It was such a lovely house.

I entered my mother's study room to see a clutter of paper's on top of her desk. My mom was silently sitting in her black leather chair on her cellphone. As I was about to speak, she sharply held out a hand and furrowed her eyebrows, which meant "be quiet." She then pointed outside and I figured that she had left the home phone in the kitchen.

When I answered the call, there was heavy breathing on the other end of the call. "Hello?" There was no answer, but I could hear the person breathing, so I assumed they must not have heard me. "Hello?" I repeated. Just then the breathing stopped, but it was replaced by a muffled sound. It sounded like a video....I listened for another few seconds. Is that moaning? "What the..." I froze.

The video continued to play and I continued to listen to the moans, which sounded so familiar...it sounded like a girl masturbating. Oh no. The moans got louder and I suddenly realized that I was listening to my own voice in the video. Before I could say anything, the caller hung up the phone. I tried to call back, but the number was private.

I was dumbstruck. A million thoughts were racing through my head, "What the hell was I supposed to do? Should I tell my parents? No, I couldn't tell them. How embarrassing would that be?! Shoot. How did they even get the tape of me?" I couldn’t move. My eyes began to well with tears. I felt so exposed. Before I could continue my thoughts, my mother walked into the kitchen.

“Who was on the phone?” she inquired.

I quickly wiped away my tears and took a quick breath before I replied, “Just one of the neighbors again asking if we need anything. They’re so annoying.”

She laughed as she took out several types of deli meats and placed them on the counter, “Well you seem to have taken a liking to Andy Anderson yesterday.”

I blushed, “Oh—you saw us in the backyard?” She was now placing the meats in between two slices of bread.

“Well not exactly…but his mom said you two looked like you had some chemistry.”

“Mom, she wasn’t even there, how could she know.”

“Huh…well Andy must have told her because by the way she described it, it sounded like she was almost there with you two. Speaking of Andy, shouldn’t you be getting ready for your date with him?” She looked up from her sandwich and winked at me. Wow, and I always thought people were exaggerating when they said there are no secrets in small towns….

By the time Andy rang the doorbell, the sun had almost set, but the lawn was lit up with fireflies. When I opened the door, he gave me one of his Andy Anderson smiles that took my breath away and handed me a pink rose. I thanked him and he said, “Alice, you look…” I gave him a sweet smile as I waited for him to finish his sentence, but he was too busy ogling my body.

“Let me guess, you were going to say ‘amazing, hot, sexy?'”

He laughed, “And beautiful. I can’t keep my eyes off you.”

He was wearing a white shirt with jeans and cowboy boots. The first three buttons of his shirt were undone and I could the upper part of his abs. I grabbed my purse and closed the door. “Wow, you must work out a lot,” I mumbled as we walked to his shiny blue pick up truck.

He laughed again, “I like to stay in shape. What about you?” I looked over at him; the setting sun highlighted his beautiful blue eyes and sandy blonde hair in a way that made me lose my concentration for a second.

“Oh, uhh, well yeah! I love working out!”

“Well you certainly look very fit,” he replied as he ran his eyes over my body again. I blushed as he hit the unlock button on his car keys.

I was very happy to finally be able to sit down in his car; walking without a bra was so uncomfortable. My breasts were bouncing up so much that I thought they were going to pop out again. We chatted about our families and school, and what we hoped to study when we went to college. I was actually quite impressed with Andy; he wanted to become an ER doctor. Anyway, I found out that we both had a lot in common.

Everything was going so well—until we pulled into the town's Exxon gas station.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Andy flashed me a smile as he got out to fill the tank. Just then, my cell phone rang. It was from a private number. At first I didn't want to pick up, but after several rings, I just had to answer. There was just heavy breathing at first, but then a man came on the phone and said, "If you don't want anyone to see that video of you, take your panties off." My muscles tensed.

"No way in hell, who do you think you are? I'm not about to be blackmailed by some creepy--" I was suddenly cut off by the sounds of moaning. He was playing the video. The palms of my hand began to sweat.

"I'll put the video online for the whole world to see..." the dark voice trailed off. I wanted to scream but I couldn't make a sound. My eyes were brimming with tears again. "Now pull down those panties." I looked over at Andy and he was still pumping the gas and talking to the gas attendant. "Do it now." The man's voice was very firm. He sounded like he was in his late 40's or early 50's, and somehow I got the feeling that he'd done this before...
"I'll make you a deal. You take those cute little cotton panties off and I'll give you the only copy of the tape I have."

After a few more moments of debating whether or not I should proceed, I said, "When will I get the tape?"

"Tonight," he said callously.

My voice was shaking, "Where do I have to meet you?"

"Don't worry sweetie, you won't have to go anywhere," he mischievously laughed and told me one final time to slide down my panties, then he hung up. I couldn't think straight. "It wouldn't harm anyone if I don't have them on..." I thought. After looking back at Andy one last time, I proceeded to slide down my panties. He would protect me if anyone tried to hurt me. Andy returned to the car just as I shoved them into my purse. He started the car and then looked over at me and said, "you ready doll?" I smiled nervously and nodded as we drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we reached the party, the moon was high up and brightly lit among hundreds of stars in the night sky. It was quite a sight for a city girl. Andy grabbed my left hand and pulled me towards the barn. "This, my dear, is a good old fashion southern party," he said as he winked flirtatiously. I smiled and pulled my dress lower with my right hand.

I could hear the music all the way from where Andy had parked his car, which was a good quarter mile away. As we approached the faded red barn, I became overtaken with joy and excitement. "Andy, this place looks like so much fun," I ebulliently exclaimed, "but I have to warn you, I'm not much of a dancer." Andy laughed and told me that he'd teach me.

Within the first hour Andy must have introduced me to at least forty or fifty people, who were all very nice and asked me the same general questions like, "Where are you from?" "How do you like it down here?" "Do you miss your hometown?" And I always smiled and politely answered them. Everyone was wearing bright clothing, and there was a lot of plaid. The barn smelled like a combination of fresh hay, cigarettes, and alcohol.

Andy's friend Nathan was the host of the party, and also the DJ. He was about as tall, if not taller, than Andy, but he had jet black hair and blue eyes. "Wow," I thought to myself, "If all Southern guys look like Andy and Nathan, I could really get used to it down here!"

The girls looked like the stereotypical southern belles: blonde hair, about 5'5", and all wearing beautiful, brightly colored summer dresses. The guys, like I mentioned before, looked like they all came from an Abercrombie magazine. However, only Andy managed to keep my attention. When I went over to get a drink while he talked to a few of his friends, he would always look over at me and flash me his sexy Andy smile which made me want him more and more each time.

At midnight, Nathan brought out several bottles of Tequila and Vodka he had taken from his older brother's room. By the third hour, everyone was completely wasted. I didn't feel like and outsider or even over dressed anymore...in fact, I didn't even care about the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. I'm sure my ass was showing half the time.

Finally, by 2am, everyone was either dancing or around back getting it on with someone else. Andy and I moved our bodies to songs by Pitbull, Neyo, the Black Eyed Peas, and even "Dancing Queen" by ABBA. There were so many people crowded into the small barn that you couldn't get to the center of the dance floor, which is where Andy and I were dancing, without pushing and shoving.

Andy and I were completely wasted and having the time of our lives when I felt a hand creep up the back of my thigh. At first, I didn't even notice, until the hand slowly moved up to my pussy. I gasped and smiled at Andy, smiled back immediately. Andy was facing me and holding me tight to his body. A finger slowly caressed the lips of my pussy before gently sliding up inside of me. I squeezed Andy's body and rested my head on his shoulder. Our hips were still moving to the music.

Suddenly, there were two fingers sliding slowly in and out of my pussy. The hand moved my dress up so far that my ass was completely visible, then it started to rub my clit. I moaned quietly, but any noise I made was muffled by the remix of "Party Rock Anthem" that was playing in the background. The hand moved back down to the opening of my pussy, but this time, the two fingers moved roughly in and out of my vagina, bringing me near an orgasm. As soon as another finger was added, I came. My knees buckled and I had to hold on to Andy.

"Oh Andy, that felt so good," I said moving my hand down to his belt buckle.

His reply was undoubtedly the single most horrific response in my life: "What felt so good?" I froze and began to panic as I realized that Andy hadn't been the one fingering me on the dance floor and that some complete stranger had just felt my most private parts....

I pulled my dress down and look around frantically. The only people around me were all grinding with someone, and plus, none of them were at the right angle to have been fingering me. Just then, I caught a glimpse of a something on the floor; it was a videotape labeled "Alice." As I realized that the man who had been blackmailing me was the same man that had touched me on the dance floor, I pushed my way off of the dance floor and ran towards Andy's pick up truck.

Published 
Written by StellaKnights18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments