Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Long Ride Home

"Strangers make their train ride home memorable"

46
12 Comments 12
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I stepped onto the train. feeling tired and flustered. It had been a shit day. Robinson had been a complete bastard, insisting that I stay late and work on his brief. Now I had to endure a long train ride home, as the city sweltered in the midst of an unbearable heat wave. I juggled my bags as the train started and lost my balance, falling into the seat behind me in an ungraceful slump. I looked around with embarrassment, but the only other passenger on the carriage was the blind guy opposite me. Relieved, I threw my bags down on the next seat and stared out the window as the beautiful city lights sped past. The hot summer night made the carriage stifling. The thick heavy air was overpowering and I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my breasts. I unbuttoned the top of my blouse and fanned my face. The air felt good, so I undid a few more buttons and opened my shirt wider, letting the air caress the edges of my nipples. I was grateful that my fellow passenger couldn’t see my breasts as they bobbed along to the rhythmic beat of the train.

Thoughts of the day started to creep into my mind and the more I stewed, the more pissed I got with Robinson. I mean who the hell did he think he was? He knew I was desperate to keep this job and was exploiting me for all he could. Then there were his incessant sexual innuendoes and lately, he had started using any excuse to touch me. Brushing against my breasts as he walked past me, standing behind me in the office kitchen, with his hard cock pressing into my ass. Although I hated the guy, I had to admit, deep down, that the physical contact felt good. It had been ages since I had been fucked and the thought of a nice hard juicy cock was appealing; even if it was attached to Robinson.

The train gently rocked and I could feel myself getting aroused, as my thoughts continued to wander. My hard nipples were rubbing against my blouse as my large breasts jiggled. I repositioned myself so I could feel the train’s vibrations on my clit. The steady pulse of the train teasing my clit felt good and I soon found myself getting moist. I was getting so aroused that the temptation to touch myself then and there was too great. I looked at the man sitting opposite me; he had the glasses and the white cane leaning against his leg. I realised I could do whatever I liked in front of him and he would have no idea. The notion of masturbating in front of a blind man gave me an unexpected thrill. So I started to undo the rest of my blouse until it was gaping open. My big breasts bounced completely loose and swung freely. I pinched my hard nipples and cupped each breast in my hands squeezing them together. I stared at the man’s expressionless face. My pussy was getting wetter as I started to grind my hips. I slowly slipped my knickers off and raised my skirt. I spread my legs wide so I was completely exposed. My clit was engorged, as I started to stroke it gently, running my fingers up and down my pussy, spreading my juice all over my cunt. I realised I was groaning in pleasure and caught myself. I quickly glanced at the man and he was grinning. I looked down and saw his pants were bulging. He slowly unzipped his jeans. I could see his dark pubic hair and when he released his cock it sprung forward hard and erect. It was exquisite, thick and long. I stared at the glistening head, pulsating at the top of his shaft.

He started to stroke his throbbing cock. I stared, transfixed, losing myself in the moment. I started to rub my clit with my fingers and slipped my other hand down to my cunt and started fingering myself. I was so wet, I could feel my juices starting to run down my leg. I slapped my pussy and groaned, all inhibitions now gone. He continued to masturbate his cock slowly and squeezed his balls. His hard cock looked so good. I fucked myself faster, shoving my fingers deep into my cunt. I could feel myself close to the edge, as I started squeezing and pinching my clit. The moans escaped my lips frequently now, as I felt myself climaxing. I pounded my fingers in faster and rubbed my clit until I came hard and my body jerked in release.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

He heard my orgasm and started to ejaculate. His hot cum shot forward and landed on my tits. Smiling, I scooped some up onto my finger. I licked it and rubbed it on my lips, tasting his salty cum mixed in with mine.

I stood up feeling completely emboldened now and positioned myself before the man. I stood onto his seat and straddled my legs on either side of him. My pussy was just inches from his face and he could smell my sex.

Raising one arm to hold the bar overhead, I steadied myself and asked sweetly “Would you like to taste my pussy?”

He groaned, "Yes," and I leaned into his face.

His mouth touched my pussy and he started kissing it. Then, reaching up, he spread my lips and started licking my cunt. His tongue ran up and down, as his face got covered in my juices. He focused on my clit and started flicking and sucking on it with his tongue. I felt so fucking good, I couldn’t stop groaning. I shoved my pussy deeper into his face, as he ran his tongue down lower and started to tongue fuck me. I rubbed my clit, as his tongue darted in and out of my cunt. I was so wet, I needed his cock badly.

I pulled my hips back from his mouth and stood back on the floor. I nudged his knees apart and stood over his engorged cock. I leaned over and gave his balls a squeeze then ran my finger teasingly up his shaft. I knelt down between his legs and starting licking his balls. Taking each ball into my mouth in turn and running my tongue over them. I then started licking his cock and teasing him with my lips. I let my saliva run down his shaft as I locked my lips over his head. I kissed the head of his cock gently and let my tongue run back and forth under its hood. I could hear his groans, and I could feel my pussy tingle in response. I was so horny now I couldn’t wait. I took his cock deep into my mouth and worked my head up and down. I could taste his sweetness. I squeezed his balls gently as I continued to deep throat him. I could feel every vein on my tongue, as I ran it up and down. I felt his balls restrict and I quickly pinched the base of his cock to prevent him from cumming. I smiled and told him he could only cum inside me. I ran my tongue back and forth over his head hungrily, until he was hard again.

I sat on his lap straddling his legs. I felt his hands run up my thigh and squeeze my ass. I held his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips feeling every inch of him enter me. Then I slowly raised my hips till he was almost withdrawn. Groaning in pleasure, I then slammed my hips down hard and begun riding his cock. The train continued to rock as we fucked intensely. He held my ass tight and I bounced on his cock, my breasts grazing his chin. He slapped my ass firmly, which drove me wild. I pounded his cock hard and fast, letting loose screams of pleasure.

Each stroke plunged deeper and deeper until my cunt felt like it was on fire. I couldn’t contain it anymore, I told him to cum with me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back roughly, as he thrust his cock hard into me one last time. We both drove deep and felt our bodies tense. My whole body shook violently as I came and I felt his jizz fill my cunt. I sighed breathlessly and giggled. He slapped my ass again. I slowly dismounted, feeling his cock withdraw. My legs felt like jelly and my body was flushed. I bent over and licked his cock clean, then I took his head in my mouth for one last tender kiss. Standing carefully, I took his hand and inserted his finger deep into my cunt.

I bent over and whispered, "Thank You," in his ear.

Then, gently stepping back, I felt his finger slide out and glide over my clit, as the train came to a stop. I picked up undies and wiped my soaking pussy. I gathered my bags, then turning I dropped my wet undies into his lap. Stepping off the train I felt my blouse flutter as my breasts swung in the breeze. Not a bad end to the day I thought as I slowly buttoned my shirt, smiling. Not bad at all.

Published 
Written by Irie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments