Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 4

"CC was a petite ebony artist Maria found on our journey to Half Moon Bay beach."

10
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words
This happened Wednesday. There was a big parade in San Francisco for the Giants baseball team to celebrate winning the World Series. Maria, Karen and I decided to skip the parade and spend the day in Half Moon Bay looking for a new friend. We drove over the hills on Highway 92 into Half Moon Bay. The weather was gorgeous, bright sun, slow breezes a good fall day. We had lunch at Marie's a small restaurant that is owned by a caterer.

After lunch we walked along Main Street looking in the galleries and craft shops. A few women were out but none seemed to fit Maria’s taste. As we were walking back to the car, Maria spotted a cute young lady that sparked her interest. She was a petite African-American girl with big tits and a big booty. Maria practically chased this girl down and dragged her to the bar we chose earlier. Her name was Carolyn Chloe, CC for short. She was an art student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. She was in Half Moon Bay looking for a gallery to exhibit and sell her art.

Earlier in the day we had decided if we met a friend that we would go to a bar to get better acquainted. When we suggested that to CC, she jumped at the chance. We had a drink and CC showed us her portfolio. She painted and sculpted. Her work was contemporary and very good. Maria became interested in a particular piece and wanted it today. The only problem was the piece was not in the portfolio. It was sitting in the bar with us. Maria was licking her lips and getting real friendly touching and stroking CC. CC did not seem to mind the attention. We had two more rounds of drinks and CC was leaning into Maria.

Maria said to CC, “Let’s go someplace where we can be more private. We have blankets and we can go sit on the beach, watch the ocean, chat and get to know each other more intimately.”

Karen and I went to our car while Maria and CC went to CC’s car. We drove to an area that has cliffs overlooking the waves. At the base of the cliffs was a small secluded beach. We climbed down to the sand and put the blanket down.

Karen and I took off our shoes and went for a walk down the short beach seeking our own little private hideaway. We found a little alcove that appeared to have been carved out by wind, water and sand. It was sheltered yet we could see and hear the waves. It was perfect. We took our blanket and laid it out and got comfortable. The way we were set up we could watch Maria and CC. We waved to them but they were wrapped up in each other all ready.

CC had been wearing a business suit with a jacket and matching slacks. She had on a lavender silk blouse under the jacket. Maria had removed CC’s jacket and shoes. Maria had hiked up her skirt and sat down with her legs spread. CC sat between Maria’s legs against Maria’s chest. Maria had her arms around CC’s waist and was nuzzling and kissing her neck. CC was leaning her head back to let Maria get at more of her neck.

We watched as Maria slowly moved her hands up to cup CC’s breasts. CC lifted her head up with her eyes closed sighing a low moan. With CC’s help Maria unbuttoned the silk blouse. CC shrugged out of the blouse and exposed two large breasts encased in a pure white lace bra. The contrast was stark with the white bra and her ebony skin. CC leaned forward to allow Maria to unhook and remove her bra. When the bra came off, two of the most magnificent breasts Karen and I had ever seen emerged. Maria’s hands quickly covered them and CC put her hands on Maria’s holding them tightly against her breasts. CC’s nipples were hard and erect poking from between Maria’s fingers. Maria looked over at us and had the broadest smile on her face. She was enjoying this girl.

Maria was squeezing and pulling CC’s breasts. CC moved her hands down her stomach to her slacks. She unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks and slid a hand under her panties rubbing her mound. CC was pushing her pelvis up as she rubbed herself. Maria moved one of her hands to join CC’s in rubbing her swollen clit. CC turned her head to Maria and kissed her hard and full on the lips. They kissed as their tongues snaked in and out tasting each other. Maria pushed CC away so they could stand up.

CC said, “I want you to get naked. I want to ravage you and make you mine while we are here. I need to have you make love to me now. I want to lick and suck you until you cum hard with me.”

Maria replied, “Undress me and we can explore each other’s bodies taking our lust to new heights satisfying our carnal urges. Can we include Cal and Karen in on the fun?”

CC replied, “Not now, I want you all to myself. When I am done we can include them. I want a shot at Cal he is hot. I usually only like women but I want him bad. I will take Karen and Cal together too.”

Maria said, “Whether you have Cal or not is up to Karen. She has claimed him as hers and will not let anyone get at him if she is around. Maybe we can distract her long enough for you to have fun.”

Maria and CC shook hands and started to get naked. CC’s slacks fell when she stood up so she stepped out of them. She unbuttoned Maria’s blouse and took it off. Maria was braless and CC did a quick intake of breath at the sight of her firm tits. CC undid Maria’s skirt and let it fall. Again Maria was naked. Her pussy glistened with the juice from their earlier playing. CC let out a low whistle that made Maria giggle. They wrapped arms around each other and slowly sank back down to the blanket legs intertwined. They sat like that kissing for a long time enjoying each other’s lips and tongues.

I had not felt it but Karen had unbuttoned and zipped my pants and held my cock in her hand. It had grown and she was stroking it slowly. I looked down and then at her getting a big wet sloppy kiss. She was very aroused by Maria and CC. As she stroked me, I put my hand up her dress onto her warm, wet, and throbbing pussy. She pointed over at Maria and CC.

Karen said, “I want to fuck CC. Do you want to help me or watch? I will let you fuck her if I can taste her and you after you finish.”

I blurt out, “You would let me fuck CC? Oh I want that in the worst way. By all means you can lick me clean and eat my cum out of her pussy when I am done.”

We looked at each other laughed and kissed sealing the deal. After Maria was done Karen and I would take over and ravage CC. We stood up and took each other’s clothes off. I looked over in time to catch CC’s expression of pleasure at the sight of my erect cock and the smile on her face as her tongue licked her lips. Karen and I hugged and sank back to the blanket. I don’t know how she did it but I ended up with my hard cock inside her. She started moving her pelvis stroking me with her pussy.

CC was still kissing Maria but her hands were moving up and down the front of Maria’s hard body. Maria was squeezing CC’s booty. Karen and I were watching all this unfold while fucking each other. I was wishing I had a video camera because the color contrast of the two writhing bodies was so beautiful and sensuous. Maria and CC were moving slowly around each other caressing, touching, poking, prodding, pushing, pulling, licking and sucking. They explored each other’s bodies discovering new areas to plant kisses and caress. The whole thing was happening in slow motion and so hot and sensual. Karen and I had stopped moving to watch the tableau unfold in front of our eyes.

Maria’s mouth had taken one of CC’s large erect nipples and pulled it away from her breast. The nipple stretched out and puffed up into her mouth. Her teeth nipped it and it grew even more. When Maria let go it stood out glistening from Maria’s saliva. She moved to the other nipple and bit on it. CC let out a low scream in pain and pleasure as she put her hands on the back of Maria’s head pulling her tightly into her breast. Maria hungrily ate the nipple and surrounding area sucking and licking it all in. CC was moaning holding Maria tightly against her body. Maria moved back up to kiss CC more and suck on her lips. CC moved her hands to squeeze Maria’s breasts and tug on her nipples. Maria moaned and kissed CC harder,

Maria’s hands moved down to CC’s hips and pulled her closer so their hips were moving together against each other. Their mounds rubbed together and more moans escaped their lips. One of Maria’s hands rubbed CC’s shiny ebony mound. CC opened her legs wide to let Maria in. Her pussy was wet and glistened in the sunlight from the oozing cum on her lips. The lips were swollen and slightly parted desiring the touch of Maria’s fingers. Maria moved her fingers to her lips to get some of the cum that was there. Maria took the cum on her fingers and put it in her mouth to taste CC. She licked her lips after to get the rest of the cum in her mouth and smiled because CC tasted so good. Maria moved her lips down CC’s body leaving little pecks along the way to CC’s pulsating pussy.

CC’s hips were thrusting waiting for Maria’s lips to arrive and ravage her pussy. She wanted to be eaten by an expert carpet muncher. Maria paused just above CC’s mound to lick her navel. CC groaned in disappointment but waited knowing Maria was on her way to the valley of pleasure. Maria kissed and licked CC’s navel to add to CC’s arousal. Cum continued to ooze from CC’s hot wet pussy. Maria could smell CC’s sex and had difficulty holding back from plunging into the hot pussy waiting there.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

She wanted the lust to build until the conquest would be the ultimate pleasure.

Maria slowly moved her tongue down to CC’s throbbing pussy. CC was moaning louder with each advance. The tongue was hard yet softly touching the right spots driving CC’s arousal through the roof. Maria reached CC’s exposed hard erect clit. Her tongue and lips tugged it out even further. Her teeth nibbled on it resulting in a spray of cum from CC’s pussy. CC was shivering waiting for Maria to part her pussy lips and plunge that big hard tongue deep inside her.

Karen and I had stopped our love making to watch Maria expertly devour CC. We were mesmerized by how Maria was driving CC wild and patiently pushing her to the limits of pleasure but not taking her over the edge. Her fingers were gently stroking her thighs and her lips were kissing her softly, just enough to entice.

As Maria moved her lips over CC’s pussy, she nibbled on her lips causing CC’s legs to spread wider and bounce up and down. Her lips were swollen and covered in cum. Maria licked her dry and more cum oozed out. Maria moved her fingers up and down the lips getting them covered in cum. She parted the inner lips of the valley and opened the pool of love. Maria plunged two fingers deep inside CC. CC’s hips rose up high and stayed there as her body was racked by a massive explosion and gushing of cum from a huge orgasm. Maria kept pushing her fingers in and out of CC harder and faster. She was not going to let this girl relax from the last orgasm. She wanted CC to have multiple orgasms one after the other until she was spent. Maria put a third finger in CC and CC’s hips rose again giving forth another big orgasm. When the orgasm ended the hips went down and stayed down. CC had enough and her body surrendered. She lay on the blanket motionless completely spent from Maria’s vigorous lovemaking.

Maria waved Karen and me to come over. She was concerned that CC was in trouble. Karen was a registered nurse and checked CC out. CC was fine just well fucked and in need of a little rest. While Karen took care of CC, Maria was taking care of me.

My cock was still rock hard and covered in Karen’s juices. Maria put her mouth on my cock and licked all of Karen’s juices off. I grew bigger with each suck. I was finally going to have my chance with Maria. I looked over at Karen questioningly. Karen waved me off which meant go for it. I took Maria and kissed her soft lips.

As we kissed her mouth opened and she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. She kept sucking on my tongue as if it were my cock. We stopped kissing and Maria pushed me down on the blanket next to CC. She knelt over me presenting me with her pussy in my face close to my mouth. Her mouth was busy engulfing me. She was moving up and down on my shaft taking it deep inside her throat. I returned the favor by opening her lips and pushing my tongue deep into her love valley. She was hot and wet, her pussy was moving pulsating with each motion she made on my cock. I felt my cock getting ready to explode in Maria’s mouth. She did too, but she stopped. She got off my mouth and sat on me cowgirl style just above my cock.

Maria plunged down on my cock driving me way up inside her. As I reached the top she shuddered and exploded with a huge wet orgasm. She did not stop however, she kept riding me hard and fast until she could feel I was ready and she had reached her readiness for another big orgasm. She slid up almost off my hard cock. Holding me tightly, she rammed me home in her wet, hot, and tight pussy. I groaned loudly as my cock drained my cum in spurts deep in Maria’s pulsing pussy. I could feel her pussy moving milking my cock for every drop of precious cum. As each pulse was felt, Maria moaned a little getting the most from my cock. When my throbbing cock stopped, Maria took it out of her pussy and licked it clean and revived it for the next pussy.

Karen and CC had been watching Maria and me for a while. Karen was busy kneading CC’s big breasts which had big hard erect nipples. CC was fingering Karen’s wet soggy pussy. They were getting each other warmed up for the next person. Maria and I looked on and were busy deciding who would be next.

Maria asked, “Would you mind if I took Karen? I really liked her when we were together with Lucy.”

I replied, “Feel free, I am sure she wouldn’t mind getting with you again. I want to get me a piece of CC. She is so hot and I want to touch her all over.”

Maria grabbed Karen and pulled her onto the blanket. Karen feigned reluctance but went in the end. They settled down to kissing and fondling each other just playing around. I got the feeling that Maria was just keeping Karen busy so that CC could get me alone.

CC grabbed my cock and pulled me up over to the blanket that Karen and I had been sharing. She pushed me down on my back and crawled up between my legs. She had not released her grip on my cock. She lowered her head and hovered close to my hard cock. She looked up at me with unbridled lust in her eyes. I smiled back and mouthed the words, “go for it.” She did. Her tongue flicked out and licked the cum Maria missed off my tip. She moved her long tongue up and down my shaft savoring every bit. When she was done exploring with her tongue her lips spread over my tip and down the shaft. It felt like I was putting on a soft supple leather driving glove. It was so good I moaned with such pleasure.

Her lips were soft and her mouth tender. As they traveled up and down my shaft it felt like a gentle sensuous massage was being done. As she moved faster the lips and mouth got harder. I had grown in her mouth and she was getting me ready to release again. She slowed her massage back down and I could feel the rush that had been building subside. CC knew how to get me up and take me down like an expert. She continued this for several cycles. My cock was harder than it had ever been and I could feel the load building inside me. CC sensed this and stopped completely. Her mouth was replaced by her hand gently stroking keeping me good and hard.

CC got up and stood over me. I looked up at this gorgeous ebony masterpiece and my desire to be inside her went off the scale. I had to have this Amazon Queen. My eyes traversed her body taking in every inch. She was beautiful. My eyes stopped at her pussy. I saw some white cum leaking out in sharp contrast to the ebony lips. I sat up and licked it away. CC shuddered as my tongue grazed her swollen lips. She was very sensitive in her love channel. Her legs were a little unsteady, but she managed to get one on each side of me and squatted down over my cock.

As she squatted I got to see her whole love valley exposed. It glistened with the wet from her earlier time with Maria. I could smell Maria on CC. She grabbed my cock and held it tightly while she lowered her pussy down over it. Her pussy just like her mouth and lips was soft and tender, but held me tightly. The inside of her pussy was pulsing up and down my shaft. I could feel her trying to draw my cum from the shaft. As she moved up and down the pulsing got harder and more intense. She was bouncing up and down and her head was thrown back with low moans escaping. I reached up and grabbed her large breasts pulling on her nipples. She screamed and I let go.

She moaned, “Don’t let go that feels wonderful. My nipples are very sensitive and give me great pleasure when they are pulled and squeezed hard. Don’t stop!”

I moved my hands back onto those big heavenly breasts. I squeezed them harder and pulled the nipples again. CC started moving up and down on me faster. I felt her pussy grab my cock harder as she was getting ready to release. I could feel my release coming too. She pulled up on me and plunged me deep inside her and stopped. Her pussy grabbed my cock and we released at the same time our cum mixing inside and spilling out over my balls and stomach. She was shaking from her hard orgasm. I held onto her by her breasts. I pulled her down on top of me and cradled her in my arms.

CC and I were basking in the afterglow of love making when I looked up at the cliff face. On the top overlooking the edge a group of people had gathered and were pointing down at Maria and Karen. A Park Ranger was peering down too while talking into his radio. I don’t know how long they had been up there but they were smiling and joking. I whistled to Maria and pointed up. She poked Karen who sat up and tried to cover herself. They gathered their clothes and ran over to CC and me.

We quickly dressed, straightened up, gathered the blankets and proceeded to walk out up to the top of the cliff. We were met by a Park Ranger who said, “Were you the couple sun bathing nude on the beach?”

Maria strongly replied, “Yes we were officer. Is there something wrong with that?”

The ranger pointed out, “Nude sun bathing is not allowed here. If you want to do that there is a nude beach five miles south of here. I can’t arrest you or cite you because I did not catch you in the act but be careful next time and find a different place to play.”

We dodged a big fine, time in jail and court. It sure was fun to be outdoors in nature listening to the waves roll in as we had sex on the beach. Maybe next time we will go to the nude beach.

Our beach adventure was over, but the time with CC was just beginning. As Maria says, “You just have to wait until next time.”

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments