Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My secret place - Chapter One

"I find my secret piece of paradise just to discover I'm not only being watched but photographed"

26
14 Comments 14
15.1k Views 15.1k
774 words 774 words
I am a 35 year old woman, married to Paul for fifteen years. Our sex life had always been really straight, nothing kinky, but to tell you the truth it had begun to bore me. The most excitement I felt was watching porn with Paul and he always chose artistic girl-on-girl stuff. 

I work as a freelance illustrator for books and other publications but also pump gas three days a week. I enjoy this work, I don’t have to think much and I get to meet some pretty interesting people. I set aside a Tuesday as my day off and for years have spent this one special day a week going to a nearby and quite secluded beach with a good book, my iPad, my swimsuit and armed with suntan lotion as the sun in New Zealand can be quite fierce.

I know I have a great body by the looks I get from the guys on the beach. I am not a skinny stick insect but have a good coverage of flesh to make me curvacious with a large 12DD chest size. I take care of my body and keep myself fit. My story really begins about two years ago when I discovered my secret location or what I thought was a secret location...

It was a beautiful Tuesday again as I headed to the beach. This beach was out of town a bit and really quite secluded. I only ever saw a handful of people except in the school holidays and weekends.

Instead of heading straight down to the beach I decided to explore a track that headed off through a wooded area. My hubby had mentioned there were some beautiful private places if I followed the tracks. After about fifteen minutes the track divided and became less walked.

One way I guess headed down to the beach, I took the other. I walked another fifteen minutes before coming to a clearing by a small river. It was a stunning location with its tiny pebbled and sandy shore, crystal clear slow running water and beautiful forest surrounds.

I explored the area before stretching out my large beach towel, applying suntan lotion all over and opening my book. After an hour in the sun I went down to the water for a well deserved swim. I dried off in the sun again before packing up and heading home.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

I mentioned to my husband that I had found a piece of paradise following one of the tracks.

I came back the following three Tuesdays, the location was still so private. Nobody came at all so I knew this was my very own private paradise, or so I thought...

The following Tuesday I arrived and in the place I ususally put my towel was a red rose and a note which read
“You are stunning! I would love to get to know you more. Please don’t be scared, I have no intention of hurting you... quite the opposite.” At the bottom was an email address and under that it read: “I have something to show you...”

The rest of the day I was very wary, looking around at every sound. Nothing else happened but I was very intrigued by the note.

Later that night after my hubby was in bed I read the note again. I just had to send an email to my admirer.

“Hi, how long have you been watching me?" Is all I wrote.

There was a reply straight way.

”Hi, like I said you have a stunning body and I couldn’t help but watch you. Have a look at my attachments, my favourite hobby is photography.”

I started opening each photograph and to my amazement I had been photographed over the last three weeks. I knew this as my towels were different in the photos.

Wow, they were good photos as well and very close. He either used a huge telephoto lens or was actually really close. I must admit I did look good in the photos. My favourite was one of me just after a swim, totally wet with my long dark hair clinging to my body. God I felt aroused.

I headed to bed, I thought my hubby was sleeping and I just had to relieve my desire. I imagined some stranger watching me as I rubbed my large breasts and my fingers rubbed my clit. I was so wet. A hand reached over and touched my pussy. Paul was awake after all.

“You are so wet, hun. I want to fuck you.”

He jumped on top and as we fucked I imagined the stranger watching us.

Published 
Written by chrissy64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments