Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife is a dirty slut

"My wife had kept her secret since our marriage, but after a time she became the real slut ever."

7
1 Comment 1
92.2k Views 92.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

My wife is a dirty slut

We were resting lying on the bed after fucking her, and my cock was still within her ass.  At that precise minute, Lucy tells me her secret: she would like to be fucked by to guys at the same time, me and Peter, my best friend: a thresome.  This confession was real, she would no longer keep this secret:  had been a real slut since a long time back, and this had passed unnoticed by me.

This story is a real one.  I'll start by saying my name: Daniel, I'm 27 and married this wonderful woman five years ago. Her name is Lucia and she is 25 now.  We both are of cuban origin and living currently in Miami , Florida .

All this stuff began some time ago. At the beginning as we  got  married we were too young of course, and  lacked experience, but later on we expanded towards a more confident relationship, and began to feel quite comfortable about our sexuality.

As expected, our sexual lives were full of excitement at the beginning but after three years for so much fucking, it all began to get boring, monotonous, so I decided to do something about it. First thing first, I began to purchase porn magazines, rent movies, and all kind of porn in the internet, only to get the same answer from Lucy: this stuff didn't catch her attention at all.

I couldn't  take it any longer and one day I made up my mind and talked it out  with Lucy’s best girl friend and told her the whole story.  She told me to let her handle it  and asked me if I cooperated so she would do her job well. Kathy was Lucy’s girl friend and she is 29, a gorgeous body, black straight hair, slim and a lovely, cherished ass. She has green eyes, her boobs are not so big but perfect shaped, no need for bra. She immediately came up with a plan.  One thing,  she confessed me her appreciation for my wife, they had been friends since childhood, and she felt fascinated. One  condition for her helping me, was to put out-of-the-way any sing of suspicion and let her do her  job or what she considered convenient because my wife would be transformed into a  perfect slut in no time.   I accepted.

Kathy showed up at our place next morning pretty early, at 8:00 0'clock. By this time I had already left home to start my work schedule at nine.  They would be all by themselves at the apartment. As I retuned from work in the evening, Lucy told me about the sex chat they had had this morning.  She said was turned on by this kind of conversation and had decided  to go shopping to a fine linen store, along with Kathy. I'm honest when saying  my wife likes to  wear sexy clothes, without making a mountain out of a   molehill, she loves it.  I only needed a wife who dressed up like all girls in Miami,  sexy.

As I got back from work next day,   Lucy was  wearing the sexiest underwear I'd ever seen in her. She's one of the most spectacular women in town, with blond hair, tall and busty, her tits standing erect and big nipples. She is the owner  of gorgeous legs and hips with this  generous ass. Her legs are always shaved  -not a hair on sight-  which gives her a lovely appearance of an exquisite girl.

Well, I fucked  the shit out of her that night, when I saw her in that outfit.  She kept moaning madly  and let out screams calling Kathy and Paul's names aloud, and said she wished to fuck them too.   I realized my wife was a real slut, at tha moment,  the worst bitch on earth.

Next day, while I was getting ready for work, I was incapable of taking my eyes off Lucy, still sound asleep,  naked.  I got closer from behind and began to rub her back. Then I moved down to her ass cheeks and slid my finger inside her anus, which caused her to react at once, but I kept on sucking her tits and touching her everywhere in her body while she looked at me in the eye.  Her stare showed  an eager whore.  Farther on she asked me to fuck her, since her ass  -she said-  had been  waiting anxiously for a dick.   This was  unusual,     a traditional woman, conservative, like she was,  but from now on she'd  begg for dicks into her asshole  -only two times I had stabbed her ass hole, with quick strokes, not too deep though, and only momentarily.

She immediately got on her 4's and began to finger her asshole: she put two fingers inside first, took them out and moved down to where she found the cunt hole and slid her fingers there too. Her pussy was wet as mad and I couldn't help staring  at that generous ass hole.  She grabbed her ass cheeks with bouth hands and split them apart for me, sharing that virgin little hole with me.  I began to push softly, the head first against the entrance, and with a slow motion the head began to slide in for some inches until it was completely within her, leaving out nothing.  She finally had gotten my fat dick between her cheeks. Some action began at this point, for I was thrusting her for several minutes until I shot some cum shots inside her.  I had a perfect view of my dick sliding in and out her her little hole with my hands placed on both cheeks to help her bounce up and down, while she shook her hips to match my rithym, have control on my dick and to sink well inside.  Sometimes it would try to desengage off her but I plungled it back   within her,  with furious strokes. 

We took a break still  with but  my dick insider her.  She reminded me again about her threesome idea.  I was shocked by this confession because,  how could possibly she  act like a real whore?  I only had learned  she only liked straight sex,  and  had only practiced this before our wedding ceremony.  She had kept this secret, surely felt embarrased about this,  and feared my would be reaction.

After this first feeling, I realized how good would it be to see another guy breaking through my wife, and I began to consider this and gave it a second thought.  I had seen many porn movies in which the woman's holes were filled by several guys at the same time and never imagined my wife would choose to do this. How could she battle with two or more guys at the same time?  Certainly, she was not a dirt housewife slut prepared and trained to suck two cocks.

It was about two in the afternoon and I was at work when Lucy called me on the phone to say she was masturbating and was wishing me to get home to fuck, along with Paul.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Well she had made some progress on this concern, and I only had to grab the phone and call Paul to ask him if he wished to join us nex Saturday;  drink a few shots. He agreed and seemed quite  happy to, because would always comment,  meaning how beautiful she was, even joked about her in reference to her gorgeous ass and how madly he wished to suck those tits. "Stop it!" I said.

As I got home I told Lucy I had invited over Paul, but she had gotten ahead to seduce him first as  he dropped by.    It was not a problem at all, for she had caught him staring  at her ass and her boobs too.  He was as mad as hell, attracted by her beauty, the exquisiteness of the perfect model.

That weekend I met with Paul at a local bar but he didn't know my wife was on her way there too, so he was surprised when he saw her coming,  and I could notice something weird in his stare, drawn by emotion.  Lucy was wearing a little black skirt  -she likes black color-   and loose blouse.   Showed her breast boobs too much.  To make things worse, she wasn't wearing bra.  Her hair was tucked in the neck and she looked wonderfully beautiful.  She was wearing a panty that only covered the small triangle at her pussy, so as she walked she looked as if having nothing on. 

She began to flirt since her arrival, not shy,  and after some shots she became mad and hot.  My wife kept on asking Paul about the way he made sex to his girl friend and he comment without  embarrassment  to her inquires. I couldn't fit into this conversation, but I joined them later on the party where music was played at a high volume, too loudly.  I noticed that each time Lucy wanted to say some words at Paul, she leaned forward to show her delightful, adorable tits, so our friend would looked at them  cunningly.

My rod was hard as blue steel.  Lucy called the waiter to order another round of drinks and while she did this, she placed her hand on my dick and began to shake it softly and faster.  Obviously she wanted me to get more tuned on.

Paul didn’t believe his eyes, said "sorry",  and signed   at me, meaning she was too drunk and this would be our first opportunity to fuck this slut.  I made my move, slid my hand under the table and began to touch the drunken woman's clit. This made her to shake, so she adked for   more stimulation here,   I spread her legs wider for me.

I opened a gap  in the tablecloth enough for my friend to have a good sight of what was going on here.   Lights at the bar was too dim but any action on my touching on her could be detected clearly and I began to slide my three fingers into her cunt while my other hand moved to get her panty aside, pulling it.   This way the young fresh shaved pussy was on plain view.  

Lucy was too turned on as never, like a locomotive at full steam. I was enthusiastic, working on her clit, and told Paul he had permission to touch her deeply inside her.   He didn't waste time and moved on.   Soon my wife's cunt was being caressed by our hands. the four hands, fondling her pussy softly.  She was a real bitch and leaned forward more sitting on her chair, bent over so we'd reach further on her.  

As we were now doing a threesome, doing our best so we wereren't cought, Lucy go more eager at each passing second, and proceeded to  work on my zipper,   feeling  my dick under the table. She was touching Paul's dick too, and he reacted to this by taking his rod out of his briefs.  Lucy was the perfect bitch with her legs spread  wide, one resting on me while the other on Paul's lap,   opposite to us. We jerked off while fondling the beautiful girl's clit with our fingers.

My friend Paul began to slide three fingers into her vagina, while I fumbled two in her asshole.  I couldn't take it anymore and could hardly mask anything at the bar. A couple sitting at another table was whispering something at each other, perhaps had caught us. Lucy’s moans were becoming louder now and said she was dying for having two cocks within her at the same time.  She wanted to be fucked in her ass and her cunt as well, a double penetration, her first time!!

It was a wonderful sight of this slut in her dress which barely could hold her big boobs, struggling like contenders to get free, her nipples too, and her legs spread wide, letting see a tiny soaked panty.

At this point the waiter returned every two minutes because he didn't want to miss anything. He obviously got too  mad by what by the view,   so we decided  it was time to depart and leaving for home. We were already out of the bar and Lucy had gotten  wilder and  more passionate.  She got close to me while looking a Paul to give me the longest and aggressive kiss ever, to which I responded by fondling her ass cunningly.  Paul didn't believe his eyes and said he was hoping  sex right away.

Lucy stopped and whispered me in the ear we had better put it up for another day as we were more comfortable to do this.  Paul got discouraged and we could tell by the look  in his face, understandably desapointed. He didn't complain though. 

We said goodbye to each other and headed for our cars. As we shook hands my friend begged me to let him see my wife naked.  He had the chance for touching and feeling her skin, but still was more to come:  

As Lucy and I got in the car she took off her dress.  It was wet; her hair was a mess  but still looked gorgeous.  I called in Paul to the car and he peered through the window.  To my surprise, Lucy slid off her panty,  spread her legs wide open, jammed three fingers into her pussy with a single stroke while fondling her tits with the other hand.  She then asked Paul if he had had enough   -he looked like if he was going to faint, and said: -Let's get the hell out of here! 

THE END

 

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments