Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor

"Neighbor"

2
2 Comments 2
20.8k Views 20.8k
348 words 348 words
Did you see us last night? Were you peeking through your window blinds? When did you notice us? Or did you hear us through the open window? How long have you been watching us? Was this the first time? How did my wife look in the light of the full moon? Did you watch me as I woke her? Look at her lying in the moonlight in just her panties and a small tank top? Watch as I ran my hands over her body slowly undressing her? Did you see her roll over and smile at me? Did it excite you when she undressed me and invited me into the bed? Could you see us kissing, watch our mouths meet, tongues dance? What were you thinking when she climbed on top of me? Wasn’t she beautiful to look at she moved up and down above me? Could you even see me lying in the shadows or only her glorious quicksilver form? Did you wonder what it would feel like to run your fingers through her long, long hair or to grasp her hips, caress her breasts? Were you listening when she made me come? Did you see what we did after I finished? You didn’t really think that I’d go to sleep knowing she wasn’t satisfied, did you? Was she more beautiful sitting up, her long hair trailing down her back or lying on the pillows with it all spread around her? Could you see her face as my fingers pleased her? Were you surprised by how demanding she was? How long did you last before you couldn’t stand it anymore and had to start stroking yourself? Was it when she slid her own fingers down to join mine? Could you hold back until she came? Did the sound of her orgasm push you over the edge? Isn’t she wild when she finally lets go? How much time will you spend peeking out that window, waiting for the next show? Do you really believe that we don’t know you’re watching?
Published 
Written by SaraKate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments