Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

nice view

"boys showers view"

6
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
627 words 627 words
It had been a long day. I had spent most of it avoiding the immagration officials, as a Bengali girl of 16 all on my own and with no papers I knew if I was caught I would be deported. It had rained most of the day and I was wet and to top it all I had had a run in with Steve and his mates,

Steve was 18 a right hard nut who ran a gang of teenage thugs; all were racists. They had seen me in a carpark where I was begging and gave me the uaual racist taunts I had managed to slip away when a lorry came in and was between us. It was now about 10 at night and I was looking for somewhere to sleep, I had climbed onto the roof of a row of buildings and was making my way over to a place where heat was thrown out from air ducts. I knew it would be warm and dry there.

I took a different route over the roofs because there were loads of people in the yard below and going this way there was less chance of being seen. I was passing a skylight that had clear glass in and I could see it was a changing room below. The room was empty but as I was about to go on I saw Steve walk in he was in shorts and jumper. I stopped and looked.

Steve sat on a bench then after a few minutes took his boots and socks off followed by his jumper. He had his back to me as he removed his shorts. Oh boy, I got a nice surprise! He was now naked. His bum looked well cute he walked over to the showers, switched them, on then turned and walked back. His dick was big; it was about 7 inches with thick black hair.

He got a towel and went back to shower. After hanging his towel on a peg he stepped under the water.

Kate_Laine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kate_Laine

I just stared at him; I could not take my eyes off his dick, I watched as he soaped himseld down and washed then I saw his dick start to move. It was slowly getting thicker and rising. After a minute it was pointing out straight from his body then after another few minutes it went fully hard. It was now about 9 inches and fat.

He stood there washing his hair, his dick fully hard; he swilled all the soap off his body, stood there a few minutes then started to slowly stroke his dick using his fingers and thumb. He was stroking away slowly. Then after 5 minutes he held his dick in his clenched hand and wanked away fast. Within a few minutes his body shook and there were 4 long spurts of cum followed by 2 shorter squirts.

He stood there letting the water wash over his body his dick slowly shrinking. I was spellbound as he stepped out the shower, walked half way accross the room, stopped looked up at the skylight smiled, and waved as called out "Enjoy it Paki?"

He knew I had been there all the time. I moved away and went to where I was going to sleep. I was feeling wet, and not from the rain. I crept into the gap where I was going to sleep, ate the rice I had scrounged from the kitchens at the factory, and was settling down when I heard a noise. I looked out; it was Steve He said "Enjoy watching me have a wank did you? If you had been here hour earlier me mates were in the showers you would have seen their cocks as well. Only thing is they don't know they can be seen."

Published 
Written by janegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments