Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of the Voyeur

16
3 Comments 3
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Ugh, the house was so hot today, I couldn't stand it. My mom was gone and I still had to finish cleaning the house. My name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sammi. This summer just turned out to be horrible and even at night like this, the heat was unbearable. I was finishing up the dishes when I turned around and groaned at the fact that I still had to sweep and mop the kitchen, as well as vacuum the entire living room. This was not a good day to have this much work to do.

I sighed as I grabbed the broom and started sweeping up, but started to get too sweaty. So I said fuck it and took off my shirt and felt my long black hair fall onto the skin of my back, then took off my bra revealing my supple 32D boobs. I liked my boobs; I thought they were the perfect size for anyone. So all I had left on was my tight jean shorts and panties underneath. I finished sweeping up the floor and bent over to pick up the dust. As I stood back up, I thought I saw something in the window off the corner of my eye. When I looked, it was gone. A bird, maybe? I shook it off but still felt weird now, like I was being watched. I might have just been paranoid being half naked right now, so I kept cleaning.

I pulled out the mop and finished cleaning the linoleum floor. Then my legs got too hot, so I slipped off my jean shorts too. I bent down to pull them off my ankles, sticking my ass in the air, the only thing covering them was a pink and yellow lace panties. I stood up and saw something in the window again, but once again, I turned to see it, and it was gone. I fought with myself trying to believe that I wasn't being watched. The very thought that I might have a peeping tom watching me was a little ridiculous. I mean, who does that anymore?

So I grabbed to vacuum and turned it on, I was barely a quarter done with the living room before I could see the object off the corner of my eye once more. I decided to look but not turn my head this time, and keep vacuuming so it looked like I was preoccupied. When I shifted my eyes to the window, I saw it. There was a guy there watching me!!! Holy shit!!! I didn't let myself panic. I actually recognized him. We went to school together, his name was Alex. I always thought he was kind of cute and sexy with his brown eyes and sort of emo haircut, but he was so shy back then. I didn't even think he was interested in me. But there he was, watching me in nothing but panties on.
As I was thinking about it, I don't know if it was the heat or being watched but I felt my crotch get a little moist.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

But I knew how to find out, I disregarded him and kept working, letting him watch. I even had a little fun with it and kind of wiggled my ass seductively as my back was towards him. I guess I was right, letting him watch me nearly naked started to turn me on a lot. Finally, I finished the vacuuming and sat down on the couch. He still had a good view of me, but I tried my hardest not to look at him. It was starting to get me really horny. And then I got an amazing idea... I was going to give him something even better to watch.

I popped in a porn DVD and lay on the couch with my legs towards Alex. As the porn started playing, I was only half watching as I thought about Alex and reached inside my panties. Oh I was absolutely soaked already. I was rubbing myself for Alex, and he had a front row seat to the whole thing. Pretty soon, the panties became too bothersome. I brought my legs together, lifted my ass and slipped my panties off. I hesitated for only a moment before I slowly spread my legs open and practically threw my naked pussy in Alex's face.

I was half-way hoping he'd just barge through the door and just take me right there on the couch. But he didn't know I knew. I could just barely see him from the corner of my eye that his body was shaking slightly. Was he masturbating with me? The very image of how big his cock might be caused me to bite my lip and start rubbing harder. I started moaning loud and my body started to jerk a bit. I was enjoying this way too much. I could almost sense he was about to cum, and so was I. I kept my eyes on the video, but couldn't take my mind off Alex. I wanted him inside me, fucking me. And as I thought about him cumming, it pushed me over the edge and I came hard. I even squirted a bit on the couch cushions.

My body slowed its contractions and I calmed down. I was still breathing hard, and I could tell Alex did too. I laid my legs flat on the couch again and relaxed for just a moment, and then in one swift motion, I blew a kiss and looked straight at him. He was still there long enough for me to see his eyes go wide and bolt away like he was being chased by the cops. I laughed a bit at what happened, but I was very satisfied with my night. It would probably be a long time before I would ever see Alex in public again, but when I do, I'll be the one to ask him out this time. And let him know that he can sit at my window and watch me any time he wants...

Published 
Written by Forbiddenwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments