Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Seeing

"A first submission, so please comment and let me know what you liked and what to improve"

18
11 Comments 11
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was a hot summer night and I was alone. My parents were out and I was a typical 16year old…horny. I took the most recent Playboy from its hiding place and began to read it. OK, I wasn’t really reading, I was looking at the pictures. This was many years ago when Playboy was the only place to see naked breasts and airbrushed pubic areas.

I was wearing just my Jockey shorts and lying on my bed looking at the unobtainable women in the glossy pages. I had never seen women with bodies and faces like they had in the pages of the magazine. And I’m not sure anybody else had either, as they were better than perfect. My cock was pulsating as I looked at the girls. I didn’t touch myself just turned the pages and fantasized. I was a virgin and the only sex I had to that time, was with my hand. I was so horny that I thought of doing something I had never done before.

I got up and went to my parent’s room. I looked in the laundry basket and picked up a pair of my step-mother’s panties. They were silky soft and so slippery in my hand. I lifted them to my face and smelled her aroma. I had never smelled anything that erotic before. I knew the effect it was having on me was due in large part to knowing that her pussy had touched them and I imagined that was what I was smelling.

As I walked back to my room I glanced out the window in the hall which looked out at our neighbor’s house. We usually kept it closed and curtains over it, but it was so hot it was open.

Two women lived there; a mother and daughter. At 16 any attractive woman caught my eye. And the 20ish daughter, Amy, was attractive. We would say hello when we met and I sometimes took their garbage out, mowed the lawn shoveled snow, etc. I think she knew that I looked at her as more than a neighbor, from the way she sometimes smiled at me. And once she had put her arm around my shoulders to thank me for something. I had felt her breasts on my back and immediately got hard. I just walked away without turning so she wouldn’t see it.

My glance out the window brought me to quick stop. The window I was looking in was Amy’s. And in her room I saw a naked back. She turned around and my eyes popped out of my head. It wasn’t Amy, but her mother. At 16 anybody older than 40 or so looks ancient. So I don’t know if she was in her 40’s, 50’s or what. She was a larger woman and she was standing naked before me. Her breasts were large and pendulous. I saw a towel in her hand and assumed she had just come out of the bath which adjoins Amy’s room. My eyes got even larger as she used the towel to dry herself. She rubbed under her breasts lifting them to do so. Then down her stomach and between her legs. I couldn’t believe my luck, to be alone and watching a woman naked. I had never seen breasts that large and loved the sight of them swaying as she bent over. But then she left, likely to go to her room.

I went back to my room with the panties and opened Playboy again. However the pictures didn’t seem as exciting as earlier. I sniffed the panties again and as much as I enjoyed the aroma it also wasn’t the same as earlier.

Without much hope I went to the window again and to my joy saw Amy in her room. She was dressed but I didn’t care. She was a woman and I could watch her. She sat down and took off her shoes. She was wearing a skirt and blouse. She picked up the phone and made a call. We were close enough that I could hear her voice but not every word. She seemed to be talking with a girl friend about something. As she talked she smoothed her hair and ran her hand down her leg, looking at her stockings. I was mesmerized watching her. Finally she said good bye and hung up. She left the room but I stayed by the window.

After about 5 minutes she returned with a glass of water. She called out goodnight to her mother and closed her door. She sat down on the bed and put a few things in a drawer. She stood and pulled her skirt down. Almost involuntarily my hand went to my cock. I rubbed it a few times through my underwear while my eyes remained glued to Amy. She was standing just 50 feet away in her blouse and slip. She went to the closet and hung her skirt. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Even if she closed the curtains now I would be happy.

She sat down on the bed again and took off her earrings. Everything seemed to be moving very slowly. Slowly she began to unbutton her blouse. Again my hand stole to my hard cock. I realized I still had the panties in my hand and quickly removed my underwear and began stroking with the panties

I realized it would feel even better if I wore them and slipped them on.

Ammillia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammillia

The sensation as they slid up my leg was wonderful. I couldn’t believe how nice they felt wrapped around my groin and ass. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned now and I began silently screaming at her to remove it. Slowly almost absent mindedly she slipped it off her shoulders. I think I stopped breathing at that moment, seeing her in just a bra and slip. She got up and left the room again. I was devastated but remained where I was knowing she would be back . My hands slid around my hips, feeling my ass and cock encased in my step- mom’s panties. It felt so good as my hands slid around on the slippery material.

After what seemed forever Amy returned. She had just washed up preparing for bed. She removed her slip and I stared at her. Now she only had on a bra, stockings and panties. My eyes ran up and down her body taking it all in. I was standing in the dark and she had no idea I was ogling her. I realized this was so much better than the pictures I was looking at in Playboy. It was real and someone I had actually spoken to.

I stared as she ever so slowly and carefully took her stockings off. It as if she was caressing her legs as she slid them down over her thighs, calves and ankles. I was fantasizing that it was my hands feeling her smooth skin. My cock was as hard as I had ever known it and watching Amy while wearing those soft panties was heaven.

She sat down on the bed against the headboard and put her legs up. She picked up a magazine and began leafing through it. Depending on her motions I often could not see her breasts encased in her bra. However her lovely legs running all the way to her tight panties was always in view. My hands caressed my hips through the panties and I groaned in pleasure as I watched and dreamed. After a bit she put the magazine down and stretched lifting her arms and slightly spreading her legs. She fluffed her hair and I just watched her body move and flex. I was so hard now I knew I would be cumming soon. I kept my hands off my cock but continued to touch my hips and ass through the tight nylon panties. I so enjoyed how much sexier it felt than just using my hand.

I continued to stare at Amy who was still stretching and flexing her wonderful body for me. She leaned forward and reached behind her. As she leaned back against the headboard her bra slipped down her arms. My eyes were riveted onto her naked breasts. They were much smaller than the ones I had been looking at in Playboy but they were real and so near. I guessed they were 34B as that’s what my step-moms breast size was. Although this was the first time I had taken her panties I had looked to see what size her bra was. She lifted them to rub underneath and massage them. I knew I was going to cum and thought quickly what my step-mom would think if she found my cum on her panties. I thought of taking them off but decided this was a night likely to never be repeated and left them on.

Amy lay back again and I stared hard at her breasts and the soft mound in her panties. My hands continued to slide over those soft silky panties and I could feel the throbbing in my cock . I looked down and saw a wet spot on them from my pre-cum I stroked some more and began to explode in the panties. I looked up at Amy and saw her watching me. I was horrified that she knew I had been watching her even as I was cumming. I knew my folks would kill me after she told them, but then she smiled at me as she got up to close her curtains.

My cock exploded in the panties. Although I was young and had shot quite a bit of cum before, this was an amount much larger than I had ever experienced. I spasmed quite a few times completely soaking the panties, and my hand which was vigorously rubbing my cock. Finally I stopped and rushed to my bed to collapse. My cock, although still hard had calmed down and was just gently leaking. I lay there luxuriating in the wet cum soaked panties enjoying every sensation.

Finally when I softened I took them off. They were soaking wet and completely filled with my white cream. I wondered if I should try to wash them out and decided it would just make them worse. I could only hope my step-mom wouldn’t notice them when she did the laundry. I hid them in the basket after taking one last sniff of the scent of my cum mixed with her pussy.

As I wandered to the bathroom to clean up, still wondering what Amy would say about me watching her, the phone rang. It was Amy. She said “hello”. I just stammered. She giggled and asked if I enjoyed myself. I stuttered “yes”. “Good” she replied. “Next time I want to watch too” and hung up.

Published 
Written by jeff970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments