Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One good hand

"My Fiance's friend gives me a hand"

14
4 Comments 4
41.6k Views 41.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story


My fiancé and I had been engaged for a few weeks when she started working part time. On her first day she made friends with one of her co-workers, Robin. Robin was the type of girl you wanted but thought was out of your reach so would never talk. She was five-eleven with blonde hair to the middle of her back and deep blue eyes.

That first night when I went to pick her up she offered to give Robin a ride home. We all hit it off and spent most evenings together. We were all just 18 (yes, early to be engaged and that didn't work out) so we didn't have much choices in what to do.

On Tuesdays Kathy, my fiancé, and her sister took dance class. Robin and I would drive around waiting to pick them up. We would talk about all kinds of things and often flirted with each other, the same as when Kathy was around. We were about a mile away and 20 minutes till it was time to pick them up when Robin got quiet then said, "Do you mind if I stroke your cock"?

I was a bit surprised to say the least. My main concern was that Kathy was testing me.

I have to wonder if you really want to do that or if you are trying to get Kathy mad at me?

What do you want me to do to prove it?

Strip totally naked, then I will, then you can do what you want with me.

We got to the next light and she got out of her clothes in 20 seconds then the light turned green and we moved on. As she drove I got naked as well. Here we were driving to a strip mall, and we were already stripped. It was rather exciting driving around completely nude. This was back before window tint was common so there was only a clear piece of glass between us and the rest of the world. We pulled into the parking lot and parked in front of the dance studio. Sitting there naked we could see my Fiancé and her sister and the others in the dance class.

Robin moved next to me and took my cock in her hand and began stroking me. It was a very wild experience watching my fiancé dance while her friend stroked my cock and strangers walked by. Robin was sitting low in her seat so her breasts would not show to those walking past unless they tried to see in.

I looked at her body. She was pale white from head to toe, the only color being her nipples and a small tuft of light blonde hair about the size of a half dollar between her legs. She spread her legs and I could see a light misting of moisture on her lips as they started to swell. I dont know if it was from stroking me or being naked in public but I didn't care either. I laid my seat back choosing to watch her instead of Kathy. As I laid back she laid partially over me and I felt her breasts rub against me. I let my hand wander and gently cupped one then the other. As I did she squeezed my cock and a drip or pre cum leaked out. She smiled at me then quick as a snake she darted her tongue out and licked the cum from my cock.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

It felt like an electric shock, and I wanted more.

I gave up caring about everything other than her hand on my cock and her breasts in my hands. She looked around as it was getting darker and with the lights in our favor she lifted herself up and over straddling my face with her legs. Her pussy was dripping and I opened my mouth and let her juices drip into it. I lifted my head up and let my tongue slip between her pussy lips and she slammed her body down onto me shoving her pussy into my mouth. Her hand working faster and faster on my cock.

I learned that the more I licked and nibbled on her pussy the more she stroked my cock. I could feel her breath on my cock and it was getting faster as I ate her pussy. Then my watch beeped. It was 8pm and my fiancé and her sister would be coming out of class any minute now. Robin knew what it meant to and started to get off of me so we could get dressed.

No, lets finish what we started. First one to cum wins!

Robin laughed and drove her pussy into my face pushing me into the seat and dripping her juices all over my face. Her hand moved like lightning on my cock and her other hand gently squeezed and tugged on my tentacles. About 2 seconds later I felt my cock start to throb as I was coming. Robin leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock head catching all of my cum.

Robin twisted off of me and looked at me and opened her mouth with my cum in it. I smiled at her and she leaned forward and slowly kissed her way up my body to my mouth dripping my cum all the way. Getting to my mouth I found she still had a lot of my cum in her mouth, but not for long. She opened her mouth over mind and I instinctively opened my mouth to accept her tongue covered and dripping with my cum. I felt some of the cum drip onto my chin and lips as she pulled away.

Quick get dressed. We hurriedly got dressed, except for her panties which I put into my pocket. Robin just smiled at me and pulled her shorts on. We were dressed about a minute before Kathy and her sister came out.

I got out and opened the door for her as her sister got in on the other side. Kathy leaned over and kissed me and jumped back staring at me.

What's wrong?

What have you been eating, you taste salty.

Robin started to laugh and actually fell into the car. It was then that she realized that my Fiancé had never done a blowjob or even tasted cum before.

We stopped for fries and had a food fight sorry, was all that Robin could say.

Things got more fun after that. Robin seemed to love the fact that she could do things behind her friend, my fiancés back. Of course I never tried to stop her either.

Published 
Written by Tx_Tiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments