Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Over the Fence

5
1 Comment 1
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
So when my friend and I moved into that small brick house, we had no idea who our neighbours were going to be. We had been friends since highschool and planned to be on our own once we graduated college. Kathleen and I were inseparable and we always had a great time partying together.
We were used to partying in college a lot, enjoying the remainder of our young adulthood and now ready to take on responsibility. We still liked to party though. Unfortunately for us, the neighbourhood we moved into consisted of a lot of older, conservative (and religious) folk! So we really had to calm things down. We could still have friends over, but we couldn't bring the stereo outside. There were a lot of "restrictions" that weren't "real", in the sense of a legal incident, but we wanted to be responsible citizens and not be the bane of the neighborhood's existence.
We both hold part time jobs. Kathleen works at a coffee shop and I work at a sex shop. Everyone envies my job. And I gloat every time I talk about it. I learn a lot about my body, what my future sexual relationships might be like, and what feels good to people. I feel that is important for everyone.
I am a very sexual young woman. I enjoy masturbation and endless self-pleasure. It feels like ages since I've been pleasured by a man and for the time being, I wasn't seeming to be getting any action where I was living! We have our own bedrooms, thank god, so there are days when I come home from work, and think nothing of lubing up the soft silicone coating of a 7-inch vibrator, and softly but firmly pushing it into the hungry abyss of my moist, vacant pussy.

It all happened that one humid morning in June. The mist kissed the ground very sensually as the grass was left wet from its touch. I was kind of in the mood for that. I was working days that day, six hours. I stepped into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I was still a bit groggy from my alarm clock but that would all soon change. I would shower, get into my uniform and be on my way. I only lived a short distance from work so I was able to walk there. And the dress code was pretty lax, so they had no problem with me wearing shorts and a black t shirt.
Then I noticed something interesting. Next door to us, there was a moving van. Large items came out of the back of the truck about 10 minutes later. A futon, computer desk, TV, the normal items. I guessed the new owner of the house to be about 30 years old.
No one on our street has a computer. So that was a nice change indeed. Then, from helping one of the men carry the futon, I thought I saw our new neighbour. He was gorgeous, from where I was standing. About 5'7 and 160 lbs. His hair appeared to be medium brown, short and wavy. He was wearing an R.E.M t shirt and a pair of Bermuda shorts. That brief fantasy of me talking to him was soon cut short my my over-processing and realistic brain. Forget it girl, he's probably married. I soon had forgot about it and sauntered off to the shower.

I note that when people are usually naked, (especially in erotic literature) they describe themselves and say their name. So I think I will follow suit. My name is Elizabeth de Groot. What is a naked body without a name? So there, we've met.
Now for the more interesting part, as I step into the cold, prisonlike shower- with the concrete floor and plastic curtain. I turn on the water, and as it takes about 5 minutes for it to heat up, I leave it to that and disrobe my vulnerable, depraved body and hang my dressing gown on the hook on the door. I examine myself, just by looking in the mirror for a few minutes. I don't think I have a bad body at all.
There is a ceiling to floor mirror in the bathroom, so I can see myself fully and at the same time, give you a better description. My reddish brown hair was a little messy from getting out of bed. My eyes were still tired and had dark half-moons under them. But the rest of me was awake and well. My natural tanned skin (my West Indies heritage) made nice contrast with my Dutch heritage. I've always been called somewhat exotic. My breasts are a very full C/D cup topped with medium round coffee colored nipples. My stomach- well, there's something we need to work on- a bit of a bulge. I wish I knew how to carry my weight better. It's not easy being short. My legs are shapely and smooth, though and what meets in the middle is a soft, black haired cat that purrs when you stroke her.

The shower has probably warmed by now. So, I stepped in.

The water felt so nice. It warmed my sexual aura and sensations. It awakened the roots of my hair as the warm rain massaged my scalp. My back took a light massage as well. I love stepping into such a mysterious and sensual environment. Taking a shower purges my thoughts and encourages me to talk and sing if I want to. I run mango scented shampoo through my auburn tresses, as a couple generous dollops land on my tits.
This scenario arouses me as one of my free hands run down to my throbbing, needy clit. The water that drips from my fingertips feels sensational on that area of my body as I lightly circle the swollen jewel that rests between the folds of my rosy labia. I imagine getting fucked, pumped and eaten by a gorgeous foreign man as I speak the universal language of "yes".

I was moaning like a wild animal. The water torrented on my flesh and the floor of the shower. I was soon on my back, writhing like an bitch in heat, my ass abrased on the sandy concrete. I didn't care. I was having orgasm after orgasm. My muscles soon relaxed and I flooded a stream of bittersweet love juice down the drain. Too bad that hot neighbour wasn't lapping it up. I thought, a devilish smile spreading across my face.
Totally relaxed and somewhat annihilated, I stepped out of the shower. I saw things anew that day. I felt grateful and happy to be alive despite the lack of pleasure in my life. Don't think like a silly teenager, I told myself. Sex isn't everything. I just saw it as something that would be next in my life. I blow dried my hair and put on my uniform.
* * *

At least I just had to work six hours. The pool was waiting for me, for my body to break its pristine waters and to lap up my fluids as the shower drain did. I laid out on my bed, stretched out and happy. My hand saunters over my clothed pubic region, so I strip out of my uniform and masturbate impulsively in front of the window.
I am totally unaware of the world outside. I have no Venetian blinds on my window so it is possible that the whole world can see! I ferociously pump my vagina with two fingers, easily finding my g-spot and having an earth shattering orgasm, juice leaking down my hand and onto the hardwood floor. I'll clean that up later, I tell myself coyly. Feeling great, I get changed into my black bikini and go to the pool, bringing some sun block, a beach towel, my trusty b.o.b., and a World War 2 romance novel.

I soon reach a point in the book where the married couple is having sex before the husband leaves to fight the Germans. Although it is just a simple romance novel, I feel the need to masturbate, yet again.
I roll the dial of the sleek, black vibrator between my thumb and forefinger. It is a good inch and a half in diameter. It was the most elegant looking toy I've ever seen. Jewels studded the base. When I turned it on, it produced a baritone rumble that deepened when it entered the murky cavern of my vagina. I feel totally uninhibited as autoeroticism should be. I didn't need any lube. My pussy was naturally wet and ready for anything.
I slowly worked the toy in and out of my wet slit. I moaned softly as the vibrations became deeper and deeper. "Mmmm" I purred. The feeling was divine. There was no one around, not that I knew of anyways.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

If they were, I didn't care. My bathing suit was starting to feel claustrophobic so I disrobed of it right then and there. My large breasts bounced out of the material and my nipples were getting harder and harder. That felt much more liberating. I paused my playing and dipped my hand in the cold water, stroking my clit. The brisk feeling near sent me over the edge. My moans got louder.
"Oh, fuck! Fuck me!" I pumped the vibrator in and out harder and harder, not stopping, feeling on top of the world. My breasts swayed as I fucked myself in that moment. My nipples were as hard as quartz as I rammed the vibrator in and out of my pussy, making a wet sound. I was sweating profusely and gasping for air as my entire sex floated out of my body. I squeezed my right breast and clasped my legs together as a wave of pleasure emanated through my entire body and tears came to my eyes. A clear jet of liquid shot out of my vagina and landed on the netted fabric of my lawn chair. The rest dripped onto the cement patio and I could smell the sex as the sun baked it.
"Oh my god!" I breathed, gasping for air. I wiped away the tears that were rolling down my face. Discovering my G spot was like the discovery of the Americas. I wanted to explore those new sensations of intense pleasure and self-indulgence. It felt like ages since I've done so. I also wanted to make a new spiritual connection with my body that could also be sexual at the same time.
I dived into the pool and felt the ethereal water surround my naked body. My breasts wavered in it and I was glad I was completely alone, lost in the moment. The water filled every crevice of my body and the sweat washed off. My hair was a mahogany kercheif and my breasts felt light as air. I swam for a little whilte longer, taking in the cool water and thanking God I was alone. When I started to get too cold, I soon floated to the surface.
Maybe I was too lost in the moment.
Looking upwards, I saw a dark figure moving quickly. His hand seemed to be waving, but as I got a closer look, something was sticking out and his hand was in more of a masturbating, sliding position. My face broke through the surface of the glassy water and I semi gasped.
This caught him off guard as he tried to hide his member, but I had already took it in my mind. It was lovely, uncut and looked so smooth. Chestnut pubic hair curled around the thick base of it. It was at least 7 inches long; it was huge! I climbed out of the pool to get a better look at him. He was probably worried if I was upset, but I wasn't at all. I was horny as hell.
"I'm so sorry," he cried, embarrassed. "I did not mean for you to see that. I just saw you earlier and wow, that was so hot. I loved the way you were enjoying yourself. You have such an amazing body." I noted that he had an amazing body, beautiful eyes and a very sexy voice. He sounded foreign and I couldn't quite place his accent. I blushed. And then I couldn't believe the words that were about to come out of my mouth.
"Oh, that's okay.... you know, I'm so depraved. Lately, I've been relying on just my battery operated boyfriend. It's nice and all but it's not real fucking. I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth de Groot, by the way". I extended my hand to shake his. I didn't even bother to cover up. Why try to hide?
"Your last name, is Dutch?" he asked. "It seems so that it is. I'm Jan Bakker." He shook my hand but the handshake was full of passion and intimacy. Bakker was definitely a Dutch surname. Anyways, he was sexy as hell. His penis was still out and hard. He was looking at my breasts hungrily.
"My god, Lis" he said, sex oozing from his voice, "I love your tits, so big and round and firm. I loved how they bounced as you were playing with your pussy. I didn't see her completely but now I want to." He gradually moved closer to my body, but it seemed all in one motion. His hands were everywhere on my wet body as he grabbed under my legs and started holding me up on his lap. "Come, I take you inside" he whispered huskily. He carried me up the short stairway from our patio and into my house.

"Where's your room?" he asked. I pointed to the right as we entered and collapsed on the bed. We seemed to be looking into each others eyes for ages. Jan's were dark blue and intense as they drew me in to his body. I smelt the sex coming off him. It smelled earthy and masculine. Sweat lingered on his neck but I also smelt musky cologne. The hair on his body stood straight up as he kissed my lips and my neck very sensually. His free hands were placed on my body and moving every where. He teased my nipples with his fingertips as I bent up to kiss his fit body.
My arms were around his neck as my lower half rubbed up against his crotch. His penis was pleading to enter any orifice of mine. I felt that it would first enter my pussy, but it teased my clit. Jan sucked on my breasts mercilessly. My clit was swollen and throbbing like my second heart. The end of his penis tickled and teased her. It was soaked with precum and I felt even more turned on as he continued to tease my opening. But his penis didn't go inside. Instead, he moved it out of the way and brought his face down there, teasing me with his hot breath. He stuck two of his fingers inside my pussy and rubbed the hard pink stone that was my clitoris.
"Open your legs baby," Jan breathed. I did and he gasped.
"Oh my god, I love your vagina! It's so raw and fresh and pink and I want to taste it." He moaned as he did. The vibrations from his lips and his warm wet tongue drove me insane. My body thrashed upon my mattress like a fish out of water. My back arched as his tongue drove further in to massage my G spot. This was even better than the vibrator. He couldn't seem to let go of my upper torso, namely my breasts. He worked my nipples and the fleshy mounds surrounding them. I felt that hot rush come again as I squirted into his mouth. My cum was thick and cloudy.
"Mmmm, you're so sexy baby." Jan said, licking up my cum. "Your pussy tastes amazing." He looked into my eyes and scanned my body for moments. "You have such a beautiful body. You deserved that orgasm." He sat up and started to suck on my nipples. "Hmmmm," he said hungrily. "They are so big and hard! I'm so horny right now."
"We're not finished yet," I winked. I looked at him deep. "I am going to please you like you just pleased me. You are equally as deserving." I bent down on my knees and petted his juicy thick cock. "Such a big beautiful cock, I feel so lucky." I whispered naughtily. Jan groaned as I took him in my mouth. His precum tasted warm and sweet, like carmelized sugar. I gradually slipped a little more of him in my mouth with every time I face fucked him, until he was all inside me. His breathing got harder and louder as he worked his hands through my wet hair. "Baby suck my hard cock," he panted. My tongue swirled around the tip of his cock and down his thick shaft. I loved the taste and texture of it. It throbbed with every time my tongue brushed over the more sensitive spots. I took his cock out of my mouth and placed it between my breasts. My breasts were still wet but sweaty too. It was an easy lube for his cock to slide and slip in my deep cleavage. "Oh, oh oh yes HMMMMMMMM!" Jan let out a loud cry as beads of white splattered over my chest. It dripped down my nipples and I licked his cum from my lips and chest.
"Such beautiful tits," he said. We kissed passionately. "That was amazing... and may I say an interesting first day in the new neighbourhood." he said cheekily. He looked deep into my eyes. "You have such beautiful eyes- what a lovely shade of brown. You're not a Playboy babe, but you have so much beauty about you. I'd love to make love to you all the time." Jan said softly as we laid down, under a warm fleece blanket.
"I'd love that too," I murmured. And we made love properly that night.
Published 
Written by schoonheid88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments