Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula's First Trip To A Glory Hole

"A night at an adult club that turned into so much more!"

68
26 Comments 26
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

This is my penultimate true story. This one is about the other woman called Paula, who I met around sixteen years ago. The story is about the backstory or reason for the above photo of her.

I took this at a local ATM machine near where we both lived at the time.

It was exciting for us both that night, in more ways than one, and this photo was only the beginning!

Paula and I had been seeing each other for around two years or so, we met through our work, and from the start, she was very much ‘my type’ kind, caring, thoughtful, highly sexed and she had a gorgeous petite little body. She was 5’3” tall, with small breasts, slender arms and with a great pair of legs, attached to a truly wonderful ass.

She was pretty and had the sexiest hairstyle at the time, quite similar to Ukrainian Paula’s hair, with a wild mane of blonde. But over darker shades underneath. It suited her perfectly and most people thought she was a lot younger than she actually was.

Paula and I had done plenty sexually in the two years we had been seeing each other. Some outdoor fun in the summer months and we visited a few adult clubs together. So far however it had just been her and I, as in one-to-one sex.

One warm summer night in 2009, she said she wanted us to go out somewhere exciting and a little different.

I mentioned a particular adult club I knew about, in East London, and after giving her a few details of the type of venue it was, Paula said she would like to go.

‘It is the type of club where the girls tend to dress a bit on the wild side.’ I told her.

She asked me, ‘How wild?’

I replied, ‘ Very wild, wild and revealing Paula.’

She gave me a mildly naughty look, then dashed upstairs to get ready. Twenty minutes later she came back down and I stared at her wide-eyed.

She had made up her face a little heavier than her normal look and with her volumised hairstyle, she looked stunning, however, it was her outfit (or lack of it) that caught my attention the most.

Paula had on a red and black lace bra, suspenders, and matching thong, natural coloured sheer glossy stockings, finished with a pair of high heels in a mid-purple colour. Over this, she wore a completely see-through chiffon nightie, that was tied at the back. With dark-painted nails, she looked stunning!

Thinking about the club we were going to, I wondered if perhaps I should have told her it had playrooms and glory holes and was mostly frequented by men.

I thought to myself, this could be Paula’s chance to let her inner slut come to the surface, something I long suspected she had, but that she was a little unsure about.

When we were both ready, we drove to our local ATM machine, where I dared her to walk from my car to the machine, dressed just as she was. Paula loved a good dare like anyone, and with a cheeky grin on her face, she did just that. I took around four photos of her using flash, but the machine was well-lit anyway, so the photos looked amazing.

We later noticed the bank's security cameras were working, and red LEDs were brightly lit on both of them.

‘That will give the bank's security people something to talk about on Monday morning, darling,’ I said.

Paula giggled in her delightful way and once we both had some cash, we drove into London, towards the East End.

Paula wore a knee-length black coat for the drive into town, but she teasingly let the front of the coat fall open as I drove.

After around an hour of driving, we arrived at the club. I parked as close as I could, but we were still a good fifty metres away, at least.

As she was about to get out of my car, I said, ‘Paula, I dare you to leave your coat in the car, and walk to the club just in your amazing outfit.’

She looked at me, smiling, then replied, ‘You are such a bad boy, Mark.’

Paula, then took off her coat, placing it on the front seat of my car, and she closed her door. I did the same and watched as she walked in front of me towards the club's main entrance.

As you can imagine, she looked fantastic walking down the street dressed as she was. Cars going by hooted their horns loudly, and I heard a few shouts and whistles from guys that spotted her.

A van then drove past her, the two guys inside were both waving and cat-calling through open windows. Paula just smiled and waved back at them, clearly enjoying her exhibitionist side being let loose.

We approached the door to the club, and I paid our entrance fee, I turned to Paula and said, ‘Did you enjoy doing that babe?’

‘Yes, I did,’ she replied, ‘You are a bad boy though, Mark.’

‘Bad is my middle name, babe,’ I said.

As the guy on the door caught sight of Paula and what she was wearing, he said, ‘Looking stunning, darling, if you are here to play, you will be popular tonight downstairs.’

Paula gave me a slightly puzzled look, so I simply said to her, ‘Come on, let’s just go down and see what it is like.’

We both descend the stairs into the man part of the club, I had been here before but it was Paula’s first time. As we made our way into the dimly lit club, I watched Paula as she took in the couples sitting around, with the women in various P.V.C. outfits and the high number is single men standing around drinking.

As they all saw Paula, and how she was dressed, there were a few low whistles and some of the men commented on her outfit.

I walked her around, showing her the various rooms in the club, including the large glory hole room. Paula asked me what it was for as she had never seen one before.

‘I would love to watch you kneeling in there later and sucking off a few hard cocks, babe,’ I confessed.

Paula, said, ‘Would you really?’

‘Yes, babe, I really would,’ I replied.

She said, ‘I think I would need plenty of dutch courage to do that for you, Mark.’

As our evening in the club progressed, Paula was invited to dance by various men that night. At first, she was a little shy about it, but as she slowly became loaded with that dutch courage she mentioned, her inhibitions became less apparent, and after a couple of hours she found herself dancing with most of the men that night.

Of course, due to her outfit- or lack of it- the men couldn’t resist letting their hands wander over her slender body through her sheer night dress.

I sat watching this unfold in front of my eyes, some of the men would look at me for confirmation that I was happy for them to enjoy dancing, and flirting with her.

After more time had passed, I had to use the toilet. So I told Paula I would not be too long, and to enjoy herself on the dance floor.

After releasing myself, I freshened up a little, then popped outside for a smoke.

Standing upstairs and on the street, I overheard a couple of guys talking while we all smoked cigarettes.

‘Did you see that gorgeous blonde on the dance floor?’ said one guy.

‘Fuck, yes!’ said his friend, ‘Damn gorgeous girl, and what is she wearing!’

His friend replied, ‘Not seen a girl dressed like that in here for a while.’

I stood and listened to them both talking about my Paula, and neither seemed to know who I was or that she and I were a couple that night.

Just as I finished my cigarette, I made to re-enter the club, but was stopped in my tracks, when I heard one of them say, ‘Stick around, Tom, I think Phillip is going to try to entice her into the glory-hole room pretty soon.’

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

I couldn’t believe my ears! This was exactly what I was hoping might happen, but knowing it was one of the men downstairs that planned to encourage Paula to go into the glory-room, was beyond my wildest dreams!

Just then, the two guys went back into the club and descended the stairs. I decided to hang back for a while to let this ‘Phillip’ character work his way with Paula, I could only hope she would be responsive enough and willing to take the plunge and be their glory-hole slut for the night.

After around ten minutes, I gingerly re-entered the club and made my way down the stairs.

As I walked into the main room, Paula was nowhere to be found, so crossing my fingers, I walked along the dark corridor towards the playrooms and where the glory hole was.

As I got closer to the room, I saw her standing there, her chiffon nightie was missing, as was her thong, and she was just wearing her red and black bra, suspenders, stockings, and heels. However, it was not that fact that my eyes were drawn to.

She was in an embrace with two of the men, that had been out on the street, smoking. Both were naked from the waist down, their cocks already quite hard, and they were kissing and groping Paula between them.

She looked lost in the moment, as each of the two guys kissed her and groped her lovely body together.

I watched this in awe as these two men enjoyed kissing her while other guys stood around them also watching. Pretty soon she had two more men join in, and I could barely see her now among the group of guys.

I stood there, watching her with her group of admirers, all of them were now taking turns kissing, and groping her all over her body. I could see this was having a profound effect on Paula, and knew she was becoming more aroused with each passing moment.

After a while, one of the men then led her to the doorway of the glory hole. Some words were exchanged, though I couldn’t hear what was said. Paula smiled coyly, then stepped inside the glory-hole room.

I moved closer but still out of sight of her, she had kneeled on the padded floor, her legs parted, hand on her thighs, waiting.

As I watched, I realised that all six of the glory holes were now occupied by a hard cock. The men, it seemed, had all moved around the outer walls of the room and had now inserted their hard cocks through the holes.

I couldn’t believe this way now about to happen, just as I had fantasised about. Paula slowly shuffled over on her knees to the first cock, she gently took it in her delicate little hands, then began slowly licking and sucking it, going deeper down onto this random man's erection, while the others all eagerly waited their turn.

Pretty soon it became clear this guy was about to cum. Paula was always happy to swallow my cum, and did so eagerly, but up to now, she had never taken a facial from me.

As the guy reached his impending climax, she went deeper down onto his cock, and I heard him gasp, then cry out as he came, filling Paula’s mouth with his load. She greedily swallowed, but I could see there was a lot as some had dribbled out of the sides of her lips, and down her chin.

Without pause, she shuffled sideways onto the next cock protruding through the adjacent hole and began sucking and stroking this one, in the same manner.

As before, this guy also didn’t last too long before he cried out that he was about to cum. This time, however, Paula, move back slightly, she kept her mouth open and sat back on her hands a little, as the guy erupted his load, all over her.

Most went over her face, but the last few spurts hit her bare tits and tummy.

This incredible spectacle went on like this with the next guy and the next. Paula would re-position herself, then resume sucking each of the remaining cocks at her leisure.

She swallowed two more loads, then allowed the rest to spray her face, hair, and tits with their pent-up loads. By the time she had relieved the last guy, to my surprise, but clearly to Paula’s delight more guys had inserted their hard cocks into the other holes, so again all six were now occupied once more.

I couldn’t believe she was doing this, and so eagerly too. She was like a cock sucking mechanism, as she just went from cock to cock, draining each one of its built-up load of sperm.

I was so caught up in this amazing sight, by the time the holes had been re-filled again with six more cocks, I had lost count, yet Paula still seemed insatiable.

I managed to find her chiffon nightie, on a chair to the side, along with her bra and thong, and gathered them up under my arm, then continued watching her enjoying herself.

Some of the first guys came round to where I was, as they were getting dressed and one said, ‘She is gorgeous buddy, is she your partner?’

‘Thanks, yes she is,’ I replied.

‘Her cock sucking skills are something else, you are one lucky guy,’ said another.

As the evening drew to a close, and Paula had serviced the last cock, some of the guys asked me to please bring her back there soon.

‘We would love to fuck her for you in the main playroom buddy if she would be up for that?’ said one of them.

‘I’ll put that idea to her, I promise,’ I replied.

‘Please do,’ he said, ‘I know a few of us would truly love to fuck her in that beautiful shaved cunt she has, and fill her with cum.’

Eventually, Paula stepped out of the glory hole room and approached me. She was covered in cum, her face was completely glazed with ropes of spunk, slowly dripping down her face and neck, then onto her small naked tits. Her tummy was shiny with long trails of cum as well, with one longer strand going down her navel, and I could see it had run down between her thighs, soaking her smooth shaved cunt.

‘You were fantastic, babe!’ I said.

‘Thanks, Mark,’ she replied, ‘I had a feeling you wanted to see me do that one day.’

‘Oh, I so did, darling,’ I said, ’The guys thought you were incredible.’

Blueing a little, she said, ‘Once I started, I couldn’t stop.’

‘That’s just how I hoped and dreamed you would be in this place.’ I replied.

Paula, then went to the toilets to clean herself up, for the drive home. When she returned, many of the guys were still there and they all kissed her and thanked her for a wonderful glory-hole session.

‘Please get your boyfriend to bring you back soon baby girl, we would all love to gang-fuck you next time in the main playroom if you might be up for that?’ said one of them.

Paula said, in her delightfully coy way, ‘Thank you, I will think about that I promise.’

‘Good girl, we will not hurt you, and will show you how guys like us can group-fuck a sexy little thing like you girl,’ said the guy.

Another of them said, ‘I, for one would love to bury my cock in that tight little ass of yours honey, and pump you full of my load.’

Paula blushed again, and said, ‘Thank you, I will think about it.’

We left the club at around 3 am, me full of amazement at her wonderful performance, and she was in silence, but smiling as I drove back to where our house was.

As we got near to the area where I lived, I asked her, ‘Would you be up for letting those guys gang-bang you next time, the way that guy suggested babe?’

Paula thought for a moment, then replied, ‘I would do it for you, Mark, if that’s what you would like to see me do.’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments