Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peep Show - Part 4

"Exposing herself to neighbor gets housewife aroused"

16
6 Comments 6
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Wondering whether Tom had been watching her and Bruce have sex the night before was driving Julie nuts. She had to know, but how? Her mind raced, thinking of how she could verify that he had seen her. Finally she hit on it; a way to get Tom to come over. She wasn’t sure how that would help her, but it was the best she could do. After all, even if he had been watching, it’s not like his appearance would change. Perhaps he would act different, somehow guilty that he had seen what he wasn’t supposed to see, and she would know.

Every neighborhood has that guy, the one with every tool, and the know how to use them. Tom Johnson was that guy in their neighborhood. He was often asked for his tools, or advice, or both.

“Hi, Tom, this is Julie,” she said into the phone.

“Oh, hi, Julie,” Tom answered.

“Hey, I’ve got a leak in my pool equipment. I was thinking perhaps it just needs some tightening or something. Are you busy? I’d like to show you, and see what you think.”

“No problem, I’ll be over in a few minutes.”

The equipment had been leaking for a few days, but it was such a slow leak that Julie had put off doing anything about it. Her plan was to take a picture of the valve that was leaking with her phone, then show it to the guys at the pool supply house she used next time she went out that way. They would tell her what was wrong. But, it was the best excuse she could think of to get Tom to come over while the kids were at school and Bruce was at work.

Tom came through the back gate, wearing a tool belt, and followed Julie to the pool equipment. Julie was wearing the same skimpy coverup she had worn at dinner the night before. But this time, at least she was wearing a skimpy swimsuit underneath. The night before, she had only worn panties under it, revealing her breasts every time she leaned over.

Tom shut off the equipment and removed the cover from the leaking valve.

“Here’s your problem,” he said. “This gasket is messed up. You just need a new one. I recommend you take a picture with your phone to show the guys at the pool supply store, and take the measurement of the valve with you. They’ll sell you a new gasket, and I’ll put it on for you. In the meantime, the leak’s too small to worry about. Just check it every so often to make sure it doesn’t get bigger, then let me know when you have the part.”

After Julie snapped a photo, Tom replaced the valve cover and turned the equipment back on.

“Thanks so much, Tom. You saved me the cost of having a service company out. I appreciate that. I was just about to sit in the sun for a while. Why don’t you stay for a bit and keep me company. You can sit in the shade, if you prefer. Please?”

“Well, sure, I guess so,” Tom said, a little apprehensively.

It seemed odd to hang around a married woman who was scantily clad while her husband was away. But if it gave him a chance to see this foxy babe up close, and she was okay with it, who was he to say no?

Tom sat in a chair under the shade of an umbrella right next to Julie’s chaise lounger. Julie pulled her cover up over her head and sat down in the lounger. They spent the next fifteen or twenty minutes reminiscing about the times they had shared together, the Johnson’s kids, and some of the other neighbors who had come and gone.

So far, nothing seemed odd about Tom’s behavior, so Julie still didn’t know for certain if he had watched through their bedroom window the night before. Still, having him so near, watching her in her skimpy suit was a turn on for her. It was even more exciting than knowing he was watching from his window.

So far, Julie could claim that she had no blame; after all, shouldn’t she be able to expect privacy in her own yard, and certainly in her own bedroom? She couldn’t be blamed if some pervert happened to be watching her.

Now, however, she was crossing a line. She had invited Tom over, and now she was stretching and posing for him wearing the skimpiest possible swimsuit. There’s no way that she could have rationalized it. It was plain wrong, but it was so exciting. She wasn’t sexually attracted to Tom in the slightest. That was what seemed so odd to Julie. Why did she get so excited showing her body to him, when he wasn’t physically attractive to her? He wasn’t a troll or anything. He was tall, and had never let himself go. But she had never been attracted to older men.

When Julie decided to turn onto her tummy, she stood to lower the back of the chaise lounger flat, so she could lie down. She paused as she leaned over, letting Tom look down her deep cleavage.

When she was flat on her tummy, she reached behind and unhooked her strapless top, her hands trembling. Would Tom blast her for acting like a tramp, and storm out? She already felt like a wanton slut. Why couldn’t she control her urge to show her body to this friend, who she had known for so many years? What was wrong with her? She had never done anything even remotely like this in her life.

“Tom, be a dear and sunscreen my back for me,” she said as she held up the bottle of sunscreen.

Had he noticed the nervousness in her voice? Had her voice cracked, or was that in her imagination?

Tom hesitated. He still couldn’t believe his luck. How far was she going to take this? The show in her bedroom the night before had been accidental, as far as Tom knew. She had no way of knowing that she was being watched. But what about at dinner last night, when she had allowed him looks down her top at her bare breasts. That had to be intentional, didn’t it?

Tom’s hand trembled slightly as he took the sunscreen. He was actually going to get to touch her bare skin, rub lotion on the body he’d been fantasizing about for the last month. He fumbled with the bottle, trying to get the top off, hoping that Julie wouldn’t notice his nervousness.

Rubbing the lotion in his hands to warm it, he slowly spread it on her back. He avoided the sides of her breasts. As much as he wanted nothing more than to find her nipple and pinch it, he didn’t want Julie to think he was doing anything improper. When he had finished, he set the bottle on the table.

“What about the sides?” Julie asked. “I don’t want to get burnt.”

Tom picked the bottle back up and started rubbing lotion on her sides. As he neared her breasts, Julie lifted her arms above her head, allowing him access. He was already aroused, but as he rubbed the sides of her breasts, his balls tingled.

“The summer I turned nineteen, I worked as a field hand for a widow who owned a pretty good sized farm in east Texas, up around Tyler,” Tom said. “She must have been about the same age then as you are now. She was real pretty, like you.”

“Thank you,” Julie said.

Tom continued as though she hadn’t said anything, “Funny, I hadn't thought about her in years.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

There were two old Mexicans that worked for her year round. One day I showed up a little late, after the Mexicans had already left out for the fields. I knocked on her door, to ask her where the men had gone so I could catch up with them. She answered the door wearing a bathrobe and invited me in.”

Julie turned her head to catch a glance at Tom as he spoke. His eyes had a distant look, as though he was far away, in both time and place as he recalled those events almost fifty years ago. His hand idly moved over her back, rubbing in the sunscreen. He looked as though he wasn’t even aware he was still rubbing her.

“I could smell breakfast, and she asked me to sit with her and eat. Since I had been running late, I hadn’t had time to eat much of anything, so I fixed myself a plate of biscuits and gravy. As we ate, she told me about her husband, who had died in an oil field accident. She told me of how she had inherited this farm when her parents died, and as the money she got from the oil company as settlement for her husband’s death started to run out, she had decided to try her hand at farming.”

“Well, a woman without a man, working in a man’s job, back then in that small town, didn’t have a chance. The other women in town suspected she was divorced, rather than widowed. Divorce had much more of a stigma back then than it does today. So the women didn’t socialize with her, and they certainly wouldn’t allow their men to socialize with her.”

“When I got up to put my dishes in the sink, she wrapped her arms around me and held me so tight, I couldn’t pull away from her. And then she told me something I never forgot.”

Julie wondered what pearl of wisdom a lonely old widow could have imparted on a young, inexperienced Tom Johnson that he would still remember to this day.

“She said, ‘Tom, it don’t bother me that these small minded, small town folk won’t talk to me. I don’t miss it. And I don’t care that they act like they don’t see me when I go to town. But Tom, the most miserable thing in the world, and what I miss most, is not ever being able to touch, or be touched by another human. There’s nothing worse,’ she said, as she continued clutching me around the neck.”

“When I tried to pull away from her, she said, ‘please, Tom, just hold me for a bit, won’t you?’ Well, I held her. She didn’t care what I did with her, as long as I’d hold her and let her touch me. After that, I came to work forty five minutes to an hour early every single morning. We’d lay in her bed for thirty minutes or so, where I could have my way with her, then she’d get me breakfast and I’d go to work. Those were pleasant days.”

Julie stole a glance at Tom’s eyes, and the loneliness in his look was so palpable, it startled her.

“You miss Madge terribly, don’t you, Tom?”

“I miss Madge. And I miss that old widow. But mostly I just miss touching, and being touched.”

“What ever happened to her?” Julie asked softly.

“When I turned nineteen late that summer, I got drafted and sent to Vietnam. I didn’t come back home on leave for two years. Her place had been sold and she had moved on somewhere. By then, I had seen so much killing I wasn’t the same person anymore. I didn’t look for her. She was old enough to be my mother anyway,” he said dismissively.

“Do you ever think of re-marrying?”

“I’ve thought about it. But it’s hard at my age.”

“There’s lots of widows your age that want to marry.”

“I don’t want to marry someone I don’t love, and it’s hard to fall in love with an old person.”

“Why?”

“It takes a physical attraction to ignite love. Once love is ignited, the physical attraction isn’t as important. Madge might not have seemed much to look at to you, but when I looked at her, I saw her the way she looked when I met her, or when she had our kids, or any of a thousand other times. She was always beautiful to me, even when she wasn't anymore.”

They sat quietly for a while, lost in their thoughts. Then Julie stood up, leaving her unclasped top on the lounger. Tom stared at her bare chest.

“Come here,” Julie said, as she pulled the lounger into the shade of the umbrella. She knew that Tom didn’t care much for sitting in the hot sun.

She motioned Tom into the chair, and he sat. Leaning over him, she pulled down his shorts and underwear. Her breasts swayed with her movements. Tom was hard, he’d been hard since he first saw her remove her cover up. He had only gotten more aroused while rubbing sunscreen on her. His balls hung loose, long and low.

Julie wrapped one hand around his sac, above his balls, and wrapped her other hand around his shaft. Tom leaned back into the chair and spread his legs.

“Oh, God, that feels so good,” he groaned.

Julie grabbed the lotion and squirted some into her hand, then grabbed his shaft again. Tom reached out and let her nipples rest in his hands as they swayed ponderously. Her hard nipples poked between his fingers, and he lightly clamped them together to squeeze her.

Julie squeezed his dick lightly and pumped it up and down slowly. His legs tensed as he neared orgasm, and Julie stopped pumping him. Waiting for him to relax, she again began pumping. This time, it took only ten or so strokes before he neared orgasm. She stopped again, waiting until he regained composure, then started again. This time it took only six strokes to bring him near the edge.

He was shaking, as he kneaded her titties.

“Oh, God, yes, hold it,” he groaned.

He leered hungrily at her breasts as he played with them. His look was lust personified.

This time, only four strokes and he was trembling, near the edge. He bucked his hips, trying to get pressure where he needed it to cum, but Julie let go of his dick. When he had finally composed himself, she took it again, squeezing it lightly as she pumped her hand from the base of his dick to his head.

“UMMMNNGGGGG,” he moaned, after only two strokes.

Again, she let go of him. His dick twitched for several seconds, as though it was a puppet on a string.

Finally, when he relaxed his legs, she took his dick again. This time, she squeezed it lightly, and a thin stream of pre cum oozed out of it. She rubbed the liquid into his dick, and he shot a wad of cum onto Julie’s stomach. Julie held his dick against her chest as he bucked wildly, drenching her with his cum.

As his orgasm subsided, he relaxed back into the lounger, breathing hard, eyes closed. Cum covered Julie’s breasts. She used her towel to wipe up the mess from her body, and from Tom’s dick.

Julie never repeated the events of that afternoon, but she made it a habit to leave open her bedroom shutters every evening. And she decided to get an all over suntan, laying nude in her yard as Tom watched from next door. Whenever she felt like bringing herself to orgasm, she would do so in her lounger, giving Tom a show.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments