Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penance Part I

"She looked me in the eye as she fucked her lover......"

10
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Inspired by a fellow lushie and our conversations.....

My phone buzzed with the notification of an incoming text. I picked it up of the end table and opened it. Shock set in as I read who it was from. I never in my wildest dreams would have expected to hear from her again. My hands trembled as I opened the test message.

"Your only chance to make this right. Dress sexy professional and bring your camera. 6 sharp."

I stared at the small screen. I wanted to communicate back, but didn't want to take the chance of angering her. I look at my watch. 4:00. I would have to hustle. I quickly take my clothes off and turn on the shower. Just as I grabbed my towel my phone buzzed again. I snatched it up, my heart sinking in fear.

"DO NOT MASTERBATE IN THE SHOWER!"

She knew me so well. I set the phone down and walk into my shower. I let the hot water cascade down my 6' frame. I grabbed the soap and quickly lather up my body. My mind racing a million miles an hour as to what her plans might be. My 8" cock rising with anticipation. I grabbed my razor and quickly shaved my balls, knowing how much she liked that. Making sure the "manscaping" is perfect. I wash my hair that is 6" longer since the last time I had seen her. I step out of the shower and dry off. My cock pulsing to the beat of my heart. Yearning for release.

I go into my closet and grab my black slacks and my navy blue shirt. I put on my boxer briefs and get ready. I make sure to apply my cologne and deodorant. I grab my camera and head out. The drive is excruciatingly slow. I keep checking my clock on the dash of my new Titan. I arrive at her house at 5:50. I wait for a moment to collect myself and get out. I walk up to her door. As I reach for the knocker the door opens.

My mouth falls open. She is just as beautiful and alluring as I remember. She has on a thin silk robe. Black with small oriental orchids delicately caressing her curves. I want to reach for her but the look on her face tells me something different. She steps back from the door.

"Please come in Thomas" she says.

The sound of her sweet southern twang stirs every part of me. I step into the foyer and she closes the door. I look at her as her back is to me. Her perfect ass swaying under that silk. She turns back around. The top of the robe has parted slightly and I can see the curve of her left breast. It's then that I notice her nipples are straining the fabric. My cock surges to life.

"I am glad to see that you followed my directions. You look very nice."

There was no warmth in her tone. I start to speak and she raises her hand.

"Do not speak. I cannot hear your voice or I will loose my nerve."

"Here are the rules. #1 we have already covered. #2 you can not touch. And by that I especially mean yourself!
And #3 You will get to keep only one of the pictures that you take tonight. Understood?"

I nod my head.

"Good, now you are going to be photographing my girlfriend and me. You are to be professional and unobtrusive."

I nod my head again.

"You can wait out here till I call for you. Fix your self a drink while you wait if you like." she says as she turns and walks away.

I snap a picture of her walking away loving the way her sexy ass looks in her robe. I walk into the living room and pour myself a vodka on the rocks. I throw it back and quickly pour another one. I pull my camera up and look at the picture. God I love that ass!

"Thomas, you can come in now." I hear her call from the bedroom.

I walk down the hall and start to walk in, freezing mid stride. She is on the bed with another woman. Both are naked except for the strap on harness that she is wearing. The other woman is laying flat on her back and she is stroking her firm breast. Her light brown nipples puckering to hard nubs at the peaks. My mouth is watering at the sight. My cock involuntarily stirs in my slacks.

"See what I mean about his cock?" she purrs as she slides her hand down the other womans belly to her soft mound.

My eyes following the trail capturing every move. I look over to her. Watching her magnificent breast rise and fall with each intake of breath. Her nipples, while slightly pinker than the others are hard and puckered as well. Yearning for a touch or a lick.

"If he behaves I might let it out." she giggles to her friend.

"You can start snapping those pictures at any time. Your not just here to oogles us!" she giggles again.

I pull the camera up and start snapping pictures. Mesmerized by what I see through the view finder. I take several shots walking slowly to my left. Zooming in on different parts. A close up of nipples. The engorged lips that are red and flushed, begging to be kissed. I watch her begin to slowly caress her lover. I continue to circle and snap pictures. I catch her tongue pushing into her lovers mouth. The thin tendril of saliva that trailed as their lips parted.

Her fingers rolling the nipples making them even harder. The moans that are escaping from there lips I can only record with my ears. I continue to circle stepping in closer to change the angle of the shots. I want so badly to touch and direct but know that I cant.

She is really working into a frenzy now. Nursing at her lovers breast. Slowly pulling her perfectly manicured nails down her flesh. Leaving the lightest traces of pink on the already flushed skin.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

She moves down, repositioning her body between her legs. On her knees she leans in and kisses the outside of her pussy. I walk behind her and take a close up of her gorgeous pussy. The straps of the strap-on pulling her lips slightly apart. I can see the glistening of her and fight not to reach out.

Her lover is moaning and begging her to suck her clit. She spread her pussy open making her clit stand out. She sucks it into her mouth and her lover arches into her mouth. The moan that escapes both their lips is nothing short of ecstasy.

I continue to circle and snap shots of various positions and transitions. They move into a 69 and I almost pass out. All of this glorious flesh and I am banished. They reach for each other and bury there tongues at the exact same time. Licking and sucking each other in abandon. Her lovers breath is getting raspy and I know that both of their climax's are rapidly approaching. Her lover slides her fingers in her beautiful pussy and the tremors that I remember so well start. Her fingers pull back out and push against her tight little ass hole. She screams as the waves crash over her like a tsunami on the shore. She collapses onto her lover to regain her breath.

She climbs off her lover slowly and walks over to me and pulls my head down. I lean down willingly. She kisses me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I suck it in with eager abandon. The taste of her lovers juices on her lips and tongue is intoxicating. 

She pulls away and looks at me. A coy smile behind her eyes that I know so well. She turns and walks to the night stand and pulls out a dildo and slides it into the harness. Snapping everything back into place, she turns and looks at me slightly over her shoulder. I snap the picture.

She walks back to the bed, pauses and walks back to me. She takes the camera from my hand and sets it on the floor by the strap. I stand motionless. She untucks my shirt and pulls it over my head. She then undoes my belt and pulling it out of the loops. Her lover joins her at my side.

"Can I help?" she purrs running her hands over my chest.

"Of course you can!" She giggles in response.

Together they unbutton my slacks and push them over my hips and ass. I feel their hands caressing my ass as they push them down. My cock is straining to be released. Tenting the front of my boxer briefs to the point of being uncomfortable. Her lover moves in front of me and hooks her thumbs at the waist band. Pushing my briefs down and pushing into my body at the same time. I feel her breasts on my flat stomach and lean my head back at the sensation.

She slides down my body my cock trapped between us. My clothes are now puddled at my feet. I feel the rubber dildo slide between my legs and her breasts on my back. She reaches around and grabs my cock by the head. Sliding her hand down its length. I look down in time to see her lovers mouth part and take in the purple head of my cock. This continues for what seems like an eternity. The feeling of 4 hands on my body is phenomenal.

She walks around in front of me and smiles. Not just with her mouth but her eyes as well. She gently removes her lover from my cock and leads her to the bed. Placing the rubber cock where mine had just been. I step out of my clothes and grab the camera and resume my stalk around the bed. Feeling like a tiger on the prowl, waiting for the moment when I could pounce.

She pulls away from her lovers mouth and I can see that the dildo is glistening with saliva. She turns her lover around and slides the head in her waiting pussy. I continue snapping pictures. Ever so gently she inches forward, letting her lover get accustomed to the girth of the toy. I walk behind her and bend down a take a picture of the large rubber cock splitting her open. Wanting so badly to slide my fingers inside her. I walk around as she grabs a hold of her lovers hips and starts to thrust. Picking up her rythme.

Her lover turns her head and lowers her upper body to the bed making her ass ride even higher into the air. She looks me in the eye and increases her pace. I know what she is doing. She is reminding me that this is how I used to fuck her. The look in her eyes is a mixture between love, hate and lust. I am not sure which emotion is for me.

She continues to fuck her lover with abandon. Her lover screaming as wave after wave of orgasm crash down on her. My cock is throbbing and dripping precum. I need a release so bad that my balls feel as if they might actually rupture. She slows her pace and final pulls out of her lovers spent body. Her lover snuggles into the mattress with a soft coo of a satisfied woman.

She removes the harness and walks to me. Taking the camera from my hand. She grabs my cock and wipes the precum from the head. Licking it off of her fingers. She leads me to the bed and pushes me back. I fall onto the bed next to her lover. She walks over to the drawer and pulls out a leather cock ring. She fastens it at the base of my cock. Giving it a gentle kiss as she does.

She looks at her lover. "Should we check out the pictures now?" she smiles.

Her lover jumps up and moves to see the camera.

"I have a better idea, You sit on his face and I will sit on his cock while we check these out."

"Oh I love that idea. Is he any good at eating pussy?"

She smiles at me seductively "Oh he is a silver tongued devil, without a doubt!".........
Published 
Written by Harleyrider2273
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments