Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quarantined

"Strangers meet from a distance"

33
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
960 words 960 words

Word came down from the Governor. Coronavirus was spreading and we’ve been told to stay inside until further notice. The ‘New York State on Pause’ executive order has really put a screeching halt to everyone’s ability to enjoy life. Most of all, it has shut down people trying to connect. Sometimes it can be difficult for me to meet people. Now it’s impossible. 

I live alone on the 20th floor of a high-rise luxury condo on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. My building is one of three that are identical to one another. The complex has an upper middle-class population of almost four thousand. It is a great place to live, clean, safe and quiet. Other than a courtesy hello in the elevator or at the mailbox, most people keep to themselves. 

It was my ninth day inside. I wasn’t going out anytime soon so there was no reason to get dressed. In fact, I started to enjoy the freedom of no clothes. If anything came out of this, I realize that I’m a nudist. My time inside was spent spring cleaning, emptying closets, sorting through old clothes and catching up on reading, always in the buff. 

While cleaning the hall closet, I came across the digital camera and lenses that my daughter gave me for Christmas last year. This was a great opportunity to finally learn how to use it by taking some random shots from my window. I attached one of the telephoto lenses. 

There is a large picture window from floor to ceiling in my living room. It provides a great view of the East River to the right. A tug boat was cruising by, so I focused in and took about a dozen shots. As it passed out of sight, I let the camera drift to see if anything else looked interesting. I never paid much attention to the surrounding architecture. The way the light was shining that day created some very interesting shadows on the buildings. I kept snapping away, imagining I could be the next Ansel Adams. 

My lens wandered past a window with the curtains open. At first, I didn’t pay attention to it. It was the condo directly across from mine with a similar floor to ceiling window. It is only about a hundred feet away. As I scanned back, I realized I was being watched. We had a perfect view of one another. It was a woman with long brown hair in what looked like a white terrycloth robe. I’m guessing she was in her mid-fifties. I don’t know why I would think that no one could see me. I’m standing there, camera in hand, wearing a smile and nothing else. I focused and took her picture. She didn’t seem to mind and waved. There was nothing to do but wave back. How have I never noticed this woman before? 

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

The sight of this beautiful stranger staring at me caused a rush through my body. I motioned for her to untie and open her robe. After several attempts at charades, she figured out what I was trying to say. She loosened her robe and let it hang open exposing her naked body. The blood rush to my dick was immediate. She noticed, and did her best to tease me, prancing in front of the window showing off her beautiful figure.  

With grace and style, she walked away from the window. I thought the show was over. Just seconds later, she returned with what appeared to be a dining room chair. She placed it facing the window and sat down. As she sat, her robe fell open falling off her shoulders. This woman was beautiful and had a full crop of dark hair between her legs. From my view, her breasts appeared to be natural and firm, accentuated by dark hard nipples.  

I'm sure she could see my full erection. The smile on her face was magnificent. She was enjoying me as much as I was enjoying her. I started to stroke myself as I watched her.  My mind was wandering into a fantasy of making love with this woman in front of the window for others to see. While watching her every move, I imagined feeling the warmth of our bodies pressing against one another, becoming one. 

She slumped down on the chair and spread her legs wide. One hand moved between her legs, the other caressing her breasts. From my vantage point, it appeared her fingers starting to explore herself. The movement of her hand massaging through her bush, up and down became rapid. I matched her motion with firm long strokes of my cock. After several minutes her body started to rock. I could tell she was having an orgasm. If only I could hear her moan. Her head fell back as the intensity of her fury increased. The sight of this stranger squirming in the chair was all I could handle. As I was pleasuring myself, I could feel my balls tighten as I built up. The volcanic eruption from my shaft was glorious. Both of us just focused on one another, our bodies physically spent. I wondered how many of our neighbors saw this. Were there others pleasuring themselves at our show? 

After a few minutes she rose and closed her robe. She walked across the room. I could see she was writing something with a marker. She held up a sign. It said ‘SAME TIME TOMORROW?’ I gladly nodded my head yes. Maybe something good can come from this pandemic after all. Only time will tell what the future will bring. 

Published 
Written by Rockwell469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments