Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room 206

"Interconnecting hotel bring out the voyeur in a young businesswoman"

20
8 Comments 8
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I was awoken by the door of the hotel room next to me slamming shut, followed by muffled voices talking. I reached over and looked at my watch, it was just past midnight. I had been working hard and I just needed to sleep so I was a little pissed I’d been woken up at this hour. I was in my second week of working away from home and I was tired and missing my own bed. Thankfully I only had a couple of days left before the project went live and I could return home, not that home was that exciting.

My room was extremely plush with a large luxurious bed, chaise longue and soft low lighting. The company had really looked after me, but so they should, they were really working me hard. The hotel was a design hotel set in the museum, all dark lighting and scented candles. My room had an interconnecting door so it could be joined to the next room to be used for a family and this was where the voices were coming from. The muffled noise continued to seep from next door's. Whilst I was awake I decided to go to the toilet to relieve myself.

As I left the toilet the handle to the interconnecting door rattled, followed by giggles from the other side. I gently tiptoed up to the door and pressed my ear against it. I could hear heavy breathing coming from the other side. Definite sex noises. Someone was getting lucky. I was about to go back to bed when the voices turned to low moans and I found I couldn’t pull myself away. Pressed up further against the door I continued to listen to the action next door.

I caught the female voice saying she ‘didn’t normally do this kind of thing.’ I assumed this was a pick up from the lively hotel bar. The door shook again, this time rhythmically; it was like she was getting banged right up against it. The combination of the soft moaning and my imagination of what was going on next door was really turning me on.

I sat down with my back against the door and started touching myself. My hand slid into my panties and found my clit. The rhythm was building next door and the girl's moaning rose in volume. My hand matched the increased tempo and I could feel my own orgasm building as I eased two fingers into my wet cunt to press on my g-spot. The girl was now shouting over and over as her orgasm hit. Almost simultaneously I reached my own peak and let out a loud cry as an incredibly strong orgasm took over my body.

‘Shit,' I thought as I realised they must have heard me.

The voices from the other side went very quiet and then a burst of laughter broke out. I quickly got up and rushed back to my bed incredibly embarrassed.

I was lying there in the dark, breathing heavily, mortified at what had happened. I'm pretty shy normally, the few boyfriends I've had have never led to to what could be described as an adventurous sex life. The closest I'd got to something risque was getting fingered on the school bus by the football captain back in high school.

What if I bumped into the couple from next door when leaving my room tomorrow, how would I be able to look at them?

A number of minutes passed but my mind was still swirling with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. I was lying on my side, eyes open and I could make out the inter-joining door. Suddenly a piece of paper was pushed under. I held my breath and waited a few seconds before I quietly got out of bed and retrieved it. Back in bed I turned the side light on, hands slightly shaking, I unfolded the paper.

In black pen, written neatly, were the words ‘If you like what you heard, why don’t you join us?'

I couldn’t believe it; I thought it was going to be a letter calling me a pervert or something, definitely not an invitation to join them. I found my heart was racing and my pussy was throbbing with the thought.

The next thing I knew I was putting on the hotel dressing gown and placing my room key into the pocket. I approached my front door and looked through the spy hole. A dimly lit corridor was fish eyed into view but there was no movement. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping out into the corridor. I gently let my door close behind me and moved to the next door, room 206. I stood there for a few seconds before I raised my hand to knock. Second thoughts went through my mind. What was I doing? This isn’t like me. What if they’re really ugly, or fat or violent? But my body took over from my reservations and my hand gently knocked.

Silence; and then softly I could hear movement from the other side as someone approached the door and the handle turned. I held my breath as the door opened slightly and a pair of dark female eyes appeared. The door opened further and standing in front of me was a petite woman, mid-thirties, dark brown hair dressed in matching hotel gown.

‘Come in,’ she said with a smile. I looked up and down the corridor and entered as she opened the door fully.

I followed her in. ‘I’m sorry for listening,’ I said ‘I don’t normally do things like that.’

She turned and smiled. 'Don't worry; we liked the thought of you there.'

The bathroom door opened and standing there was a very tall, well-built man, who had obviously just got out of the shower. His long hair was wet and he was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a great body and I felt my cheeks redden as I struggled to pull my eyes away.

‘Hi,’ he said as he walked past me to the bed. He lay down on his back and the towel settled over waist. I noticed a sizeable mound sitting under the white fabric.

The girl introduced herself as Mel and the guy as Luke. They had just met, as I thought, at the bar downstairs. Mel was, like me, working away from home for a few days and Luke was in town for a friend’s wedding at the weekend.

I felt awkward.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

It was almost 1am, I was sitting in a stranger’s bedroom, I was wearing a dressing gown and I was talking to a couple who I'd never met after voyeuristically listening to them have sex through the door!

Mel sensed my discomfort. ‘We’re going to carry on having fun,’ she said ‘you can stay and see what happens or you can go back to your room. I can’t promise to keep the noise down though.’

I studied Mel. She had a face in between beautiful and whorish, strong eyebrows and full lips. I took in Luke, lying nonchalantly on the bed; broad chest, firm stomach, looking like he was amused by the whole situation.

‘I’m good here,’ I managed to force out. I clumsily moved around the bottom of the bed and sat in an armchair by the window. What was I doing!

Mel smiled and turned her back to me and faced Luke on the bed. She undid her gown from the front and let it drop to the floor. Her body was slender and athletic from behind. Her dark hair reached the middle of her back and her skin was a flawless caramel colour. I'd seen naked girls before at the gym but I had a different reaction to seeing her standing there. Her arse was curvy and in the gap between her thighs I saw the outline of her pussy. I've never been particularly attracted to women but I was instantly wet as my eyes took in every inch of her body.

She slowly crawled onto the bed on all fours and was climbing over Luke's legs. I got a beautiful view of her vulva and arse. I felt mysef flush with a mixture of excitement and coyness.

Mel was unwrapping Luke from his towel like a child at Christmas with a present. He was slightly seated up against the head rest, his wet hair swept back. Although I couldn't see, Mel must have taken his manhood in her mouth as her head started to move up and down. Luke's eyes never left me. His gaze was so intense it felt like he was fucking me with them.

I found myself undoing the front of my gown and one hand reached under my t-shirt to find my small breasts with their erect nipples. My hands found their way under the elastic of my knickers and explored my clit and my still swollen lips. The wetness they found there was incredible and all the time I was watching Mel's movement and her exposed cunt and arsehole.

Mel slowly lifted her head and body and turned to look at me. I caught the outline of her breasts which looked like the rest her body, firm and pert. She shuffled her legs forward until she was straddling Luke's crotch. She reached underneath her to grab his cock.

I could feel my mouth open as she took hold of it and lifted it to the lips of her vulva. He was huge, and I mean the biggest I'd ever seen. She slowly lowered herself onto his shaft and I was amazed as she took all of his length. They started fucking intensely.

I stood and removed the gown properly, and lowered my panties and stepped out. I removed my t-shirt and sat back down on the chair fully naked. My hands stroked my breasts and fingers probed my cunt as I watched Mel rise and fall on Luke's cock. I quickly brought myself to climax for the second time that night. Luke was also bringing Mel to orgasm and she collapsed over him as my climax tremors left my body.

Mel rolled off Luke's lap in exhaustion and lay breathing heavily on her back. Her breasts were rising up and down with each movement and the sight was beautiful. Luke slowly stood and walked across the floor until he stood proudly in front of me. His dick was even more impressive close up.

I reached forward and took his cock in my mouth. I could taste Mel's quim on his cock as my mouth stretched to take his head in. I felt myself gag as it hit the back of my throat and he gently pulled a little out to allow me to suck the tip. My hands were cupping his globes as I worked my tongue around his shaft and head.

Luke suddenly withdrew his length from my mouth. His strong arms grabbed my waist as he me bent over the arm of the chair. He spread my legs with his feet and entered me from behind. I was surprised how easily he slid in but by this point I was so wet it was literally running down my leg.

He fucked me so quick and hard that I came almost immediately. He didn't slow down as I let out a loud moan. I could feel his whole length stretch me each time he pushed in and his balls slap against my arse with each stroke. Finally he let out a groan as he release his come into me. I collapsed over the chair in bliss and exhaustion. I'd never been fucked so hard and intensely in my life. To be honest this whole experience was new to me.

My strength returned and I was about to stand up but I felt something between my legs. Mel was lightly kissing the inside of my thighs. She worked her way up until she was gently licking my throbbing lips. She was teasing out Luke’s spunk from inside me. It felt so dirty but her tongue was so soft that it sent tingles down my legs. I felt another wave of orgasm through me and the spasms forced out more of the cum. Mel licked it up.

I lay there for a few minutes to recover. After a while I got up to see Luke between Mel’s legs. I quickly retrieved my clothes and put on the dressing gown and made my way to the door. They didn't notice me leave and I didn't interrupt them. I returned to my room and settled back into my bed but I could still hear the muffled groans from next door as I feel into a deep sleep.

In the morning I woke to the memories of the night. They felt like a dream but the ache of my body told me differently. I didn’t see either of them at breakfast the following morning and I’m not sure if I was pleased or disappointed.

I now look forward to working away as I always have the hope in the back of my head that I might have more experiences like that night.

Published 
Written by thelibrarian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments