Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Route 69

"A man acts out a fantasy on public transport."

2
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
766 words 766 words
I walk to the back of the bus holding the hand of a very sexy brunette. She is dirty as hell, but I’m pretty sure this will be be a new experience for her! I am already panting in anticipation as I think about making my fantasy come to life.

I find a seat right at the back of the bus and open a window to let in some fresh air. The bus is full with commuters as it is rush hour, but this only adds to my excitement.

The brunette leans over to me and kisses my neck, making sure her hands caress my inner thighs at the same time. Her pert tits rub against my arm sending shivers down to my balls. The cool breeze from the window makes the wet kisses tingle on my skin whilst inside of my legs I am red hot. I keep my head facing the front of the bus making sure nobody turns around to see me.

Slim, cool hands slide up to the growing bulge in my jeans and she squeezes my length. I thrust my hips into her hand and she takes this as a signal to rub. Long, hard strokes make my thick cock stand to attention and push at the zip as if begging for an escape. My eyes roll back into my head as she slips beneath the fabric and wraps her hand around my throbbing dick. I have to bite my lip to stop a moan escaping.

I lean my head against the headrest and take a look around to see if anybody has detected me yet. No, I’m safe for now. I see that a curvy blonde is reading a book on the seat to the right. I watch her lick her finger to turn the page in her book and wish I could lick her.

I suddenly scream out in shock as the petite girl next to me takes my cock into her mouth. I quickly cough to cover up my loud expletive and glance around to see if anybody took any notice. The blonde in front was looking straight at me. Shit!

Blondie winks at me and then traces her lips with her tongue seductively. She puts her book on the chair and I notice it to be a famous erotic story.

CarlieCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlieCandy

I can’t take my eyes off her as I anticipate her next move. She turns towards the centre aisle and opens her legs just enough for me to catch a glimpse of what’s underneath. She seems totally oblivious of the older man who is sitting in the seat opposite her!

I watch as she slowly inserts two fingers into her pussy and moan quietly. She then takes her fingers out and sucks on them, looking at me naughtily. The sensation of the brunette flicking my slit and pounding my cock roughly is all too much and I can’t help but moan again. The blonde hasn’t taken her eyes from my cock the whole time and is now rubbing her clit. I watch greedily while the girl next to me continues to suck me off. I’m feeling so hot from stopping myself thrusting into the warm, wet mouth that I feel like I could explode any minute.

The brunette gently bites down on the base of my cock, making it swell further before taking it from her mouth and switching to a hand job. She grips tightly and moves up and down rapidly, pulling at my balls simultaneously.

I feel my orgasm building so take another quick peek at the blonde fingering herself. It tips me over the edge to see her so horny. I spurt my load onto the back of the seat in front on me, narrowly missing the man seated there. I can see the blonde blush as she watches cum pour from my swollen head and onto the bus seats and floor.

I rock into the slut's hand as subtly as I can but don’t manage to hide my moans. I am past caring who sees as the orgasm ripples through me, leaving me breathless. As the pulses subside, I push my still hard cock back into my jeans and get up to leave the bus. I get off at my stop and notice the blonde has followed me down a secluded alley. I feel my cock twitch again as I notice her full breasts bouncing with every step.

“I’ve seen you cum, but now I want you to finish me. Using only your tongue.”

Published 
Written by Kay79ismX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments