Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

San Diego Marathon

"My exhibitionism at the San Diego marathon"

13
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Due to our careers, my husband and I can only have voyeur and exhibitionism scenarios outside our hometown. This exhibitionism took place last summer while I was competing in a marathon in San Diego. I carpooled with a friend of mine that I train with on the weekends. We arrived two days before the race to get settled in. My husband was to drive down the day of the marathon because he could not get the time off before the event. When we arrived I texted my husband the room number and to let him know we had made it to the hotel.

After setting my luggage down, I opened the drapes and sliding glass door to the small patio to let some air and light in. I noticed the room across from mine had their drapes open as well. As I stood at the window looking down at the pool, watching people swim, I saw a man walk by his window across the way from my room on the same floor level as mine. At first I thought he was wearing tan colored shorts. Then it dawned on me he was naked. I thought he must have just gotten out of the shower and didn’t realize how visible he was. I watched him for awhile thinking maybe he couldn’t see me.

He walked up to his sliding glass door and stood there looking over at me. I could see that he had an erection. As he was looking at me he began stroking it. I stepped back behind the drapes hoping he couldn’t see me. I stood at the window and watched for a couple of minutes.

My cell phone rang; it was my friend Amanda that I drove with asking me what time I wanted to meet for dinner and pick up our race packets. We agreed to meet in the lobby in an hour. I took a shower to clean up a bit before we were to meet for dinner.

When I got out of the shower I was curious to see if he was still by his door. I wrapped my bath towel around me and walked over to the window to peek around the drapes. He was sitting by his window masturbating looking over at my open door. I stepped out from behind the drapes, and stood closer to see what he would do if he saw me.

He just smiled and kept stroking himself. It was starting to get me wet watching him. I’ve seen guys in porn movies as well as my husband jack off, but this was the first time that I’d seen a stranger masturbating. It was really making me want to touch myself. I sat down in the chair next to the door and removed my towel. I was sitting behind the drapes so no one else could see me but him.

He stood up and continued to jack off while looking over at me. I placed my right leg over the arm of the chair and rubbed between my legs. My pussy was very wet as I put my finger inside. I removed my finger and while still looking at him, put in my mouth and licked it clean.

I shoved two fingers in and was fingering myself when he shot several loads of cum in his left hand. While still watching me, he licked the cum from his hand. That was all I could take, I closed my eyes as my orgasm washed through me. When I opened my eyes his drapes were closed.

I rushed to get ready to meet Amanda on time for dinner. Amanda asked me if everything was alright because I looked a little flushed. I didn’t tell her what had just happened. I just said I was fine.

We finished our dinner and left to pick up our packets down the block a ways. It was about six o’clock when we got back to our hotel rooms. I called my husband to tell him about my day. I told him about the guy I watched and how horny I had gotten. He asked if I had enjoyed myself and played with my pussy. I told him I had rubbed my clit in front of the man in the other room and came. He said I should have fun, try new things, and he would see me in two days.

The next day Amanda and I went to the pool to lie out and relax. We were drinking mixed drinks and enjoying the sun. I was lying on my stomach when Amanda whispered for me to check out the two guys that just came to the pool.

I took a sip of my drink and looked up to see who she was talking about. I just about choked on my drink. It was the guy from yesterday that I watched jack off and a friend of his. We made eye contact throughout the afternoon. They ordered us drinks that were delivered to us by the bartender. They delivered the final round of drinks and introduced themselves to us. Their names were Ben and Mike. Mike was my voyeur from across the courtyard.

We talked for a while and they both said they were racing in the marathon. Mike said he was twenty-six and Ben twenty-four. They shared a apartment just outside of Ventura. I was still a little embarrassed about last night but Mike kept talking to me and that seemed to put me at ease.

Amanda was touching Ben’s leg while they talked and was being very flirtatious with him. I told Amanda I was tired and going up to my room to lie down for awhile. I would call her later for dinner plans. I gathered up my belongings, said thank you for the drinks, and left for my room.

When I got to my room, I realized I left my card for the door down by the pool. As I was heading back to the elevator, Mike stepped out of the elevator with a smile on his face and was holding my card for the door between his fingers. He was standing so close to me that I could feel the sexual energy between us.

Mike took my bag from me and opened the door to let me in. He walked in with me, and turned to close the door. He immediately turned to me and put his arms around me, and told me how thrilling it was to watch me masturbate.

I had to tell him that he needed to leave, that I was married and ten years older than him. He let go of me and sat down on edge the bed and opened his legs. I could see a bulge in his pants and the outline of his cock. Mike caught me looking, and then made his penis twitch in his swim trunks.

I told Mike he needed to leave now. He smiled up at me and removed his dick from his swim trunks and began to stroke it slowly up and down, while looking at me. Then he stood up and walked over to the chair, pulled his bathing suit to his knees, sat in the chair, and continued to jack off. Mike told me to sit on the bed and just watch.

I was thinking that I didn’t even know this man, much less that I had kids and a husband at home. Maybe it was spending too much time with this good-looking younger man, or the drinks I had by the pool, or a combination of both, but I don’t remember ever being so turned on. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Mike stroke his cock.

As horny as I was, feelings of guilt kept washing over me. All of a sudden, I remembered my husband telling me to have fun when we talked yesterday on the phone. I knew my husband would be completely into this situation that I was in the middle of. I decided to relax and “try something new” as my husband had advised me to do.

I looked over at Mike. He was stroking his cock and I could see pre-cum on the tip that was starting to run down his shaft. Mike took his finger and swiped the tip of his penis, catching the pre-cum and then licked it clean. He continued to jack off in front of me.

Before long, he leaned his head back and groaned. His first spurt went all the way to his neck, the second went half way up his stomach, and the rest of his cum was running down his hand to his balls. Mike came over to the bed where I was sitting and put his cum covered hand to my mouth for me to taste. I licked the cum from his hand and chest before he bent down and kissed me.

Mike told me he would see me later that night, (meaning through my door) and left. I still had his cum on my mouth when he closed the door behind him. I laid there thinking about what just happened. I could feel that my pussy was wet and hot. I called my husband hoping he was home. When he answered, I told him all about what just took place and we had the best phone sex ever.

I was so relieved to hear that my husband wasn’t upset with what had just happened. He actually sounded completely turned on by my story. After a little bit, I texted Amanda to see what time she wanted to meet for dinner. She texted back a short time later that she was with Ben and Mike down by the pool and we should all meet at seven o’clock in the lobby. I declined saying I was tired and was going to bed early.

That night I was looking forward to seeing Mike in his room across the way, but his drapes stayed closed. I found out later Mike stayed out with Amanda and Ben. It was sad to admit that I was disappointed I didn’t get to see Mike in his room.

My husband was to arrive in the morning to watch the race but wouldn’t be here until eight o’clock. Amanda and I were to be at the event at seven in the morning. I wouldn’t get to see him until after the race. My husband and I had planned to stay one more night and then drive home the following day together. Amanda had to work the next day, so she was driving home by herself after the race.

During the race Amanda and I were talking. Amanda told me that she and Ben had sex in his room while Mike watched and masturbated. She said she had let Mike ejaculate on her tits while Ben was fucking her, and how Mike licked his cum off her breasts and kissed her. They took turns eating her out and she ended up taking both of them at the same time and swallowing Ben's cum. Amanda couldn’t tell I was getting jealous and wet at the same time because we were walking side by side, but I was.

After the race Amanda and I met up with my husband. We all hung around the finish line festivities for awhile and visited the beer garden that the racers got to partake in for free.

Eventually we made our way back to the hotel. I knew Amanda was hoping to run into Ben again, but there was no sign of him or Mike. Amanda texted me from her room to tell me she had wanted to stay another night but she didn’t have a place to stay because the hotel was full. I offered the other bed in our room. She accepted our offer and moved her luggage over to our room after she let her work know she wouldn’t be in the next day.

Once we got settled in our room, I got in the shower to wash all the sweat off. Amanda came in and was talking to me about how sexy Ben was and how much fun she had with both off them. I suggested she get in the shower with me to save time. Amanda locked the bathroom door, removed her clothes and climbed in.

I told Amanda about the first night we got here and how I masturbated while watching Mike from my room. I also told her about Mike coming to my room after hanging out by the pool and what he did. She said that she was sorry and didn’t know I was interested in him or she wouldn’t have had sex with him.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll



I gave her a hug and told her it was okay because she didn’t know. She kissed me on my lips while I was still holding her. I guess with all that had been happening lately, I was extremely horny. I held her to my naked body and pushed my tongue between her lips. Amanda opened her mouth and we started French kissing. We started rubbing each other's boobs with soap.

I reached down with my right hand and rubbed Amanda’s pussy. I used my finger from my left hand and inserted it in her asshole. I felt her moan in my mouth with our tongues dancing back and forth until she had an orgasm. When she regained her breath Amanda put her hand between my legs and fingered my clit. I orgasmed almost instantly with her hand on my clit and her tongue in my mouth.

We finished getting ready and came out of the bathroom. My husband wanted to know what had taken us so long. Amanda and I turned to one another and smiled. We were both planning on wearing sun dresses but Amanda said she didn’t have any clean panties because she didn’t plan on staying another night. I told her I would go with out underwear if she did.

We drove to a nearby restaurant that was semi-fancy. The hostess escorted us to a circular booth that was fairly private with my husband sitting in the middle. After ordering and finishing the first of our drinks, Amanda excused herself to visit the restroom. I leaned over to my husband, put one hand on his crotch, and whispered in his ear, "Amanda and I had sex in the shower before dinner."

I felt his cock stiffen under my hand. I licked and nibbled on his earlobe while my hand slowly unzipped his pants. I reached inside and pulled his erection out. Between the napkin on his lap and the long tablecloth, I knew no one could see what was going on. I continued to slowly stroke his cock while I also let him know that neither Amanda nor myself were wearing panties. He almost groaned out loud.

Amanda returned to the table and I placed the napkin back over my husband's cock and sat back. I casually pulled my dress up so that the top of my thighs were exposed. I spread my legs and hoped that my husband would be able to smell the arousal from my pussy from where he was sitting.

After Amanda had finished her second drink, I noticed that she had scooted closer to my husband. I hoped that she would put her hand on my husband's lap and discover his exposed penis. Before long, I noticed her hand disappeared under the table and her eyes popped open. Bingo! She had found it!

Naturally, the suspense of what would happen had gotten me all worked up. With no underwear on, I was sure I would be leaving a wet spot on the seat. Maybe it was all that had taken place over the weekend, but I suddenly didn't care where I was. I tossed the napkin casually in my lap and started fingering myself right there in the restaurant.

My husband and my friend were glancing over at me, but I was too engrossed in my own pleasure to pay attention to them. I was able to bring myself to a quick climax before I opened my eyes and took note as to what was happening right next to me.

Amanda had her hand on my husband's cock, stroking it slowly at the top. My husband had two fingers buried in my friend's pussy. I gave them both a smile, letting them know I was good with the action going on. Amanda was on the verge of cumming and started making a little too much noise. I nudged my husband and told them both quietly that we needed to leave and head back to the hotel before we got kicked out. My husband paid the bill and we made our way back to the hotel.

I knew we were not going to be getting much rest that night, so I figured we might as well go all out. I stopped in the gift shop and picked up two bottles of wine to bring back to the room. My husband said he was going to jump in the shower real quick to freshen up. Amanda and I poured ourselves a glass of wine and stepped out to the patio.

She had suddenly become very quiet. I asked her what was wrong. Amanda told me that she wanted to make sure that I was okay with her being there and with what was more than likely going to happen that night. "If you want anything to be off limits, let me know now and I won't do it," she said. She added that our friendship was worth more than one night of fun. I assured her that I was more than okay with whatever would happen that evening.

I valued her friendship as well, and knew this could take our friendship to a new level. I guess we were so intent on our conversation that I didn't notice the lights on in Mike's room across the way. I leaned into Amanda and gave her a hug. She put her arms around me as well and before long, her hands had worked their way down to my ass. She was squeezing my butt and moving her hands around so that my dress was lifting and exposing my bare cheeks.

Out of desire, I leaned back and started kissing her mouth. She was still cupping my ass and my hand found its way between her legs. My hand was instantly soaked by her dripping pussy. She started moaning and said she needed to come. I dropped to my knees and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. I gave her a good licking and was able to finish what my husband had started in the restaurant.

I slowly stood up and reached for my glass of wine that I had set down. As I turned, some movement caught my eye. I gasped quietly and stood completely motionless as my brain registered what my eyes had seen. Mike stood in his room completely naked with his cock in his hand watching what was happening on my patio. Looking at his cock brought back all the awesome memories of this past weekend and an idea popped into my head.

Without thinking of any consequences, I waved to him. He took his hand off his cock long enough to return the gesture. I motioned for him to come over to our room and join the party. He nodded in agreement and turned back towards his room to get ready.

I walked back into my own room to see that the party had started without me. Amanda was on the bed, between my husband's legs, sucking on his cock like she wasn't ever going to taste one again. I let my dress slip from my shoulders and went to stand behind my friend while she pleasured my husband. I rubbed her butt and let my finger slide up and down her wet slit. I moistened my finger with her own juices and slid it into her little butthole. She moaned her appreciation. The three of us were having a great time when a knock interrupted our festivities.

The other two stopped and looked up bewildered. I sheepishly explained to them in a hurry that I had invited Mike over to come join us. They both shrugged their shoulders and indicated “the more, the merrier” for the evening. I opened the door and was rewarded with not just Mike, but Ben as well.

I invited them in the room forgetting that I wasn't wearing anything at all. They both had on only their swim trunks and I admired their bodies as they walked past me. I made introductions between all the men and offered our new guests a drink.

An awkward atmosphere settled over the room and I thought I had ruined our fun evening. I realized it was going to be up to me to get this party going again. I instructed my husband and Amanda to go back to what they had been doing. She jumped on my husband's cock without a moment's hesitation. I told Mike and Ben that they were going to have to lose their shorts if they wanted to stay.

They were almost as fast as Amanda and before you knew it, they were completely nude. They were both semi-erect. I sat on the edge of the other bed and took each of their cocks in each one of my hands. I took turns sucking, licking, and stroking them. Mike looked at me and said he was sorry that he hadn't gotten the chance to fuck me the night before. I told him, "Tonight's your lucky night because you're getting your chance."

I lay back on the bed and opened my legs for him. He climbed in between my legs and entered me with such force, it almost knocked the breath out of me. This was my favorite way to fuck - hard and fast! I opened my eyes to check out Ben who was kneeling right beside me stroking his cock. I opened my mouth and that was all the invitation he needed.

He thrust his cock in my mouth so I could suck him while his friend fucked me. It wasn't long before I felt Ben tightening up and then he exploded in my mouth. It seemed like I could feel it hit the back of my throat. I drank it all in and smiled at Ben.

Mike shifted slightly and slipped his finger down over my clit so he could rub it while he fucked my pussy. He managed to time it so we came almost at the same time. I felt fingers lightly brush over my pussy, but I'm not sure who they belonged to. I don't think it really mattered anymore.

I turned to check out the action on the other bed and watched Amanda and my husband doing a sixty-nine with her on top. They were both close to coming so I stood up and walked over to their bed. Amanda came first and my husband followed just minutes later. When I figured he was finished, I pulled Amanda's head up to me and kissed her before she could swallow any of my husband's cum. We swapped his cum in our mouths for awhile before we both swallowed it.

When we were finished with the kiss, we looked around the room and saw that all three men were hard again. I motioned for Mike to lay on his back and I climbed on top of his erection, sliding my wet pussy down the length of it. My husband came up behind me, spit on my ass and slowly slid his cock in. I gasped in amazement. I had never felt so good! Amanda squatted over Mike's face so he could lick her pussy.

We grabbed onto each others tits and started kissing each other. Ben laid down next to me and my husband and started stroking his cock. I alternated between kissing Amanda and leaning over to suck on his cock. This was the craziest, wildest, sexiest night ever!

Everyone finally reached another orgasm and Amanda and I had a great time licking all the cum up. We switched positions and partners all night. I was absolutely correct with my earlier prediction: we didn’t get much rest at all. We were all exhausted the next morning when the sun started coming up and we had to get ready to leave.

Amanda and Ben are still in contact with each other. We still train together on the weekends and we’re planning for our next race. We laugh among ourselves and have decided we need to train harder so we’re not so tired after our next marathon.

Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments