Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Secret

"A lonely night made much more exciting..."

19
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
971 words 971 words
As I pulled up in the driveway, it was already dark and I was exhausted from what had been a long day at work. I quickly got out of the car and as I walked towards the door, picking out the right key, I noticed a light on in my neighbour's house. A little bit strange, I thought to myself, I was sure that they were on vacation, but knew they had a daughter at college who often came home so put it down to that.

I got inside and heated up some lasagne left over from the night before and took it upstairs to eat in bed while watching TV. My husband was on a trip with work and was coming back the next morning, and knowing a could relax like a slob, I changed out of my sharp skirt suit and into my sweats.

Tucked up in bed with my lasagne, I noticed that the TV wasn't plugged in, so I hopped out and walked to the other side of the room to plug it in. As I turned around, I noticed the light of my neighbour's house again, but this time I was able to see directly into the room. Sure enough, it was the daughter's bedroom, but from what I could see, the daughter wasn't there.

However, there was a young guy, tall dark and handsome, standing at the foot of the bed. Curious as to who this could be, I pulled a chair over and sat in the darkness of my room looking across into hers. The guy removed his shirt and pulled his tshirt over his head to reveal a tanned, muscular back. I could see his arms fumbling at his waist as he slowly unbuckled his belt and as he bent down to take off his jeans, I could see my neighbour's daughter, Sarah, lying on the bed naked, only her fiery red hair was cascading down her shoulders and covering her ample bosom.

I found myself shocked, Sarah had always been a shy and quiet girl, a little bit nerdy. In the five years that I had lived next door to her and known her well, I had never heard any mention of a boyfriend or even any crushes.

In awe, I was unable to tear myself away from what I was witnessing and kept watching. I saw the hot young man climb onto the bed, hovering above Sarah on all fours and kissing her passionately. He slowly moved backwards and as I realised he was going down on her, I could feel myself getting excited.

I watched Sarah writhe with pleasure and arch her back as her gentleman friend did what I can only imagine to be good. I could see her mouth opening as if she were gasping and moaning, with one hand running through his dark curls and the other fondling her breasts and circling her nipples.

Before I knew it, I had my right hand in my underwear, running up and down my lips and spreading my wetness.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I was getting more and more turned on as the show continued. After a few twitches of Sarah's legs, his head emerged from between her legs and he resumed kissing her. He then swiftly pulled her up by her hips and rolled her over as he prepared to do her from behind. This being one of my favourite positions turned me on even more and by now, I was beginning to soak my panties.

I wriggled about in the chair without getting up as I slid my underwear down my legs and kicked them off as they reached my ankle. Now I was free to spread out a bit and enjoy the show.

As I watched Sarah jolting with every powerful thrust, I propped one leg up over the arm of my chair and rubbed my throbbing clit and slid another hand up my baggy tshirt and pinched my nipples. I thought about how Sarah would have felt if she found out I was watching, but the guilt quickly went out of my mind as I saw her lover raise his tanned right hand and bring it swiftly down, crashing against her ass cheek. I love nothing more than being spanked so I was definitely enjoying watching this, it was like my own private show.

Next, he pulled out and threw himself on the bed, indicating that it was now Sarah's turn to take the lead. As she straddled him, I could see her teasing him as she held his dick and rubbed it against her clit and pussy lips. He pulled her towards him for a kiss and then pushed her back and she slowly lowered herself onto him, taking in his full length. I could tell he was enjoying what she was doing as he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

Watching her bounce up and down and pleasure him as her breasts jiggled and her ass rippled was more than pleasing to the eye. As I explored the depths of my own soaking wet slit, I began to heat up, I could see that Sarah was too, as she reached back and pulled her long red hair away from her face. I couldn't control myself any longer and as I saw him reach around and dig his fingers into her ass, I knew I was close to coming.

As I could feel the end was just within reach, I threw my head back and to my shock and surprise, I saw my husband standing behind me, leaning against the door.

He grinned cheekily at me and as he reached up to unbutton his top shirt button and loosen his tie from from around his neck, he walked towards me and whispered in my ear, "Honey, I'm home."

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments