Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret

"Man dreams of fantasy that mystery online friend shared"

0
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I close my eyes for a moment and thenreluctantly tear them open again. My desk is a mess and I start to tidy up my desk. I see the time and realize it is so late and by now I should have been home already.

I leave my office and walk down the corridor and soon realize that I am completely alone. The quiet is so welcoming after a day of challenges. My iPod is a welcome companion and I put on my earphones and select shuffle. A soft slow song starts off, its just easy listening with almost no effort from my part.

As the beat of the music slowly breaks down the barriers in my mind it takes me somewhere else I go on the hunt of an elusive cup of coffee. I find the coffee flasks in the kitchen and manage to get a warm cup of joy for them. The brown sugar and the milk complements the flavor of the well brewed beans. The balcony at the office has the best view over the office park. I take a seat and smell the Arabica beans slowly drifting up and I smile to myself and take a sip.

I sit back and just watch the world go by and just let my thoughts flow and do whatever they want. The music somehow has taken on a party like beat in my ear and I give way to the beat and tunes the surely escaped from the 80's.

As I calm and the storm of the day settles slowly in my thoughts I am reminded of secret friends. All of them like figments of my imagination but each of them power full and unforgettable. I smile as I think back of the magical times on IRC when they lighted up my imagination and fired up the sweetest and sometimes the darkest and desires.

I close my eyes as the rock sounds of a band starts the lead singer pours his heart out and is backed by the wailing guitar and the determined drums. My thoughts are drawn to a specific moment in time something sweet that has stayed with me so long after a very special friend shared something with me. With my eyes closed and the music guiding me, my thoughts drift to a secret place.

I find myself in a room. It's her room; the mysterious friend I occasionally speak to. The room in itself somehow has very little detail in my imagination but on the one side a large comfortable leather chair sits waiting for her. This dark leather chair can tell stories I am sure. If only I could talk to it I may fathom the secret desires living inside the occupant of the chair.

In this room it is always night and the moonlight washes into the room and fires up the imagination with possibilities. I watch her come into the room. Her gown hides her body but I can see she takes good care of herself. This is her secret sanctuary where dreams are fulfilled and fires ignited. Here I am the intruder and to her I do not exist.

She walks into the drawer and takes out her companion for the moment. She turns around and I watch her face and the way she walks to the leather chair. She stands for a moment by the chair and looks down at the chair and then though the open window. She opens her gown and let it slide to the floor where it falls into a small pile. The moonlight sets her body aglow and she looks like a fallen angel.

The leather creaks and squeaks as she makes herself comfortable on the chair. She's almost sighs as the leather flows around her skin and takes hold of her body. I watch her nipples stiffen as the feeling excites her and her skin reacts to the cold leather. She lies back and relaxes completely. I watch her slowly start stroking her own thighs and breasts.

I watch her body move and her breath quickening.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

Her eyes remain closed and I wonder what her dream lover is doing to her. Perhaps he is stroking her body with his finger tips or perhaps its a she exploring her with soft lips.

I can imagine being with her and then slowly kissing her body. Starting with her feet working my way up making sure to tease her on the way up to her face while making sure there is no relief.

It is clear that she is lost is some paradise and I cannot help to wonder what her desires hide. Perhaps she is making long slow love to her secret lover or perhaps her lover is hungrily devouring her body with the ultimate promise of deep penetration. Then again perhaps she is worshiping her secret lover making sure that every need and desire is taken care of and so fulfill her own deep dark desires of being owned. Who's to know what hides away in the deep dark caverns of her mind.

The sounds of the leather creaking is incredible and the sighs escaping her lips makes me smile. I can see her hands slowly finding their way in between her legs touching and teasing her sweet wet pussy with a growing need.

She picks up the vibrator lying next to her and spreads her legs enough for the tip of the vibrator to find its way over her pussy. The expression on her face turns to pleasure as the vibrator glides over her pussy.

I smile again and imagine my tongue on her. Kissing the insides of her legs working my way slowly towards her sweet juices. My tongue gently lapping her flowing juices while the tip of my nose lazily stabs and rubs her clit. My tongue would penetrate her deeply and I will drown in her juices.

The tip of my tongue would dance over her clit and in almost saw like fashion tease her until I can feel her getting excited. My lips surrounding her clit and sucking her deep and hard; sucking it to an the imaginary beat of her pleasure.

She opens her legs and slide the vibrator deeply into her. I watch her body react to the sudden deep pleasure. She pulls it out again and slides the wet vibrator over her swollen pussy. The vibrator is a magical staff of pleasure I can see that she loves the generous size and the deep fulfilling pleasure it brings. She slides it deep into her again and starts a rhythmic pumping deeper and faster.

I wonder if her imaginary lover is exploring her inner depths or if the thrusts is deep and violent for a reason. In the way she moves I can see her entire body aching for a real touch and as she opens her eyes for a moment I can see shes drowning in a sea of lust.

She shudders as she reaches a climax. The chair shakes as she cums and the vibrator slides out of her wet pussy. She sighs and probe her pussy a little more with the vibrator. Her breathing slows down and she lies exposed in the moonlight.

In my dream I sit next to her my hand stroking her wet pussy and touching her. She tells me about her deepest darkest desires and what she wants. I promise her I will make them come true for her and make sure she gets pleasured in every way she desires.

I open my eyes and smile. If anyone could look into my eyes right now I know they will see the desires in my eyes. I finish my coffee and stand up knowing that my lust is clearly visible. I smile and go back to my office to pack up and get home.

Published 
Written by BaldurDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors