Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Senior Trip

"I had no idea what he was talking about but I was up for anything."

25
12 Comments 12
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
My name is Allison, my best friend Sommer and I had just graduated high school and decided to head to Panama City for our senior blast off. On the drive down we started talking about ways to make this trip wild and memorable. Sommer came up with a contest, a sex contest. While we were down in PC we were to see who could sleep with the most guys. At the end of our trip we would compare notes.

We arrived in PC late in the afternoon and got settled into our condo. It was a 2-bedroom condo with a beautiful view of the ocean. We were on the 2nd floor so we also had a beautiful view of all the rock-hard bodies down by the pool and over by the hot tub. We both ran to our rooms and quickly changed into our PC hunting attire. Sommer was already tan and her shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes were no match for the local beach bunnies. She came out wearing a bright neon yellow string bikini top that barely covered her C cup breasts and a pair of neon yellow green and blue stripped bathing suit shorts. Sommer was tall like a model and had the body of a centerfold. After seeing her in her bikini I was rethinking the contest.

I went into my room and began to change into my hunting attire. I'm not as tall as Sommer, I am average height. I have olive, tan, sun-kissed skin and long dark brown hair that lingers just above my ass. I pulled out my bikini, bright pink. I didn't dare try and pull off a string bikini top, my DD's would never fit. I would end up flashing most of PC just going for a dip in the ocean. I also wore a pair of bikini shorts to cover my ghetto booty. Most guys love my ass, they say it gives them something to hold onto while I'm riding! We lathered on some sunscreen and headed out for our first look at the men of PC.

Sommer spotted her conquest first, he was sitting by the pool. He had jet black hair, golden tan and a killer bod. She gave me a wink and off she went. I decided to go a different route. I walked along side the pool looking for the perfect prey. There were so many to choose from I was like a kid in a candy store. I rounded the corner by the edge of the pool and heard music from inside one of the ground floor condo's. It was a group of guys that were all hanging out having a little party. I walked up to the door and was immediately invited inside. I asked them where they were from and they told me they were fresh out of boot camp. This was enticing. There were five very handsome, very horny young men. I decided that it would be a shame not to add them to my list.

There were a few other girls at the party and everyone was having a good time. One of the girls, a brunette, suggested we all play truth or dare. I love games so I was all in. The brunette decided to go first, she introduced herself as Heather. She scanned the room and picked on the guy sitting across from me on the couch, he said his name was Matt.

“Matt?” Heather giggled and licked her lips. “Truth or Dare?”

Matt raised his left eyebrow and with a half grin he said, “Dare.”

Heather looked pleased, “I dare you to whip out your dick and get it hard for us.” I was shocked, that it didn't take any time to get down and dirty. Matt unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zipper. He then reached in and pulled out the biggest dick I have ever seen and it was still soft. He began to stroke it while we all watched in awe. We all wanted to see this beautiful dick grow. It was 9 inches easy when he got it erect. My mouth was watering, I wanted to taste it so bad.

Matt could see I was hungry for it. He looked at me with a smirk and asked, “Truth or Dare?”

I licked my lips and let out a weak breath. My eyes locked on his dick, “Dare.”

He was still stroking it lightly and he motioned for me to come to him. “Suck it,” he said as he tilted towards me.

I got up from my seat and kneeled down in front of him. I wet my lips and with the tip of my tongue I slowly tasted his full member. I licked up and down and then finally got up the nerve to put my lips around it and let it fill my mouth. I sucked and licked and tasted his pre-cum in the back of my throat. I knew that everyone was watching and I knew I had to finish the job. By this time my pussy was getting wet and all I could think about was sliding that big hard dick into my pussy and pounding away. Just then Matt let out a deep moan and shot his hot sticky cum all in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked his dick clean. I finished to a round of applause from the lusting observers.

Afterwards I excused myself to the bathroom to recuperate. Their condo was set up much like ours so I went to the far end where the master bath was. I figured it would be the most private. The bathroom enters in through the hall but adjoins the master bedroom through the closet. When I entered the bathroom I heard soft moaning sounds coming from the bedroom and saw the closet door was open just enough for me to see the full-length mirror reflection of what was going on in the bedroom. I quietly stepped closer to the opening to get a better view. The girl was laid out across the bed with her legs spread open and the guy was obviously licking her pussy. She was rubbing and grabbing and twisting her nipples as he sucked and licked her. I could see her thrust her pelvis towards him shoving her pussy into his mouth. He seemed submersed in her juices.

Watching them was making me even more excited and I found myself rubbing my own pussy. I was quiet so that I wouldn't alert them that I was watching in the shadows. I wanted the show to continue. The girl arched her back showing off her beautiful breasts and then with a loud moan she orgasmed. The guy then flipped her over onto her stomach and slapped her ass.

"You ready for this?" he asked her as he stroked his dick and gently teased the outer lips of her pussy with the head of it. "You want this?"

The girl whipped her head around and licked her lips and smiled. "Fuck me, fuck me fast and hard."

He smiled back at her and shoved his dick in. The first thrust brought a small pleasant scream from her mouth. "Damn baby you feel so good, make me cum again."

At this point she tossed her head back and he grabbed hold of her hair. He pulled hard and began pumping her pussy faster and faster just like she asked. "That fast enough for you? Hard enough? You want more?"

He let go of her hair and grabbed onto her waist and started pounding harder and faster. She braced on the headboard and shoved her pussy back into him.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

She was moaning and gasping, I could tell she was enjoying every second of it.

I couldn't help but get even more excited, my pussy was dripping wet and all I could think of was getting fucked myself. I brought myself to a climax as I watched him finish off , pounded a few more times and blew his load on the girl back. When they finished I quickly went back to the bathroom area to clean up. I knew they would be in there soon enough and I didn't want them to know I had seen them. When I turned around I saw Matt standing there looking at me. Had he watched me the entire time? Did he see me playing with myself as I watched his friends have sex. My face turned red and I didn't quite know what to say.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked with a smirk.

Oh my God, he saw. I was mortified. Here I was standing in the closet of his condo, my pussy still dripping wet from spying on his friends having sex. He walked towards me and raised his hand up to my breast. He lightly grazed my nipple as he licked his lips and said again, "Did you enjoy yourself?" I could see that he was turned on by the massive bulge in his pants.

So I answered, "Did you?" He closed the closet door to let his friends know that someone was in here.

"I did." He moved closer and ran his hand under my bathing suit top exposing my breast. He then lightly rubbed and teased my nipple.

"Do you like watching?" He asked.

"I do," that was the best I could come up with.

He was driving me crazy. All I could think about was that massive dick of his I had tasted earlier. I wanted it so badly. He took off my top and tossed it in the closet floor.

"Nice tits," he said still rubbing and teasing.

"I've always thought so." I took a deep breath making my chest heave allowing him to get a better grip on my breast.

He lowered his mouth to my nipple and lightly licked the tip. The sensation sent a chill of excitement down my back only making my pussy even wetter. He then turned me around with my back to him and gently kissed my neck. By this point I was ready to scream, "Please fuck me!"

My legs were weak and my pussy was burning to be touched. He slid the bathing suit shorts off and took a step back.

"Turn around," he was teasing me. This was torture. I turned around and he smiled. "Shaven? I like that." He let out a slight chuckle.

He then dropped his pants to the floor, his dick was rock hard and ready. He walked up to me and put his hand just above my pussy. He slowly lowered it until he had two fingers in my pussy lips. He gently moved his fingers over my clit sending a surge though my body.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear as he moved his fingers in and out and around my clit. "You like that don't you?"

I gasped, I didn't know what to say. I was so turned on at this point.

"You like being touched, don't you?" he began to miss my neck and lowered himself to my breast. He sucked hard and bit my nipple while still teasing my pussy with his fingers.

"You are so wet," he said as he licked his way from my breast to the tip of my pussy. There was a box seat on the closet and he took my arm and moved me to the seat. I sat down and he spread my legs open.

"Beautiful wet pussy," he said as he kissed my thigh moving into my pussy yet again.

Why was he teasing me. This was almost too much. "You want me to kiss your pussy, don't you" he half grinned at me, "You want me to taste that wet pussy."

I moaned softly letting him know that I wanted all that and so much more. He leaned in and gently French-kissed my pussy, it was like electricity was moving through my body. He licked harder and started sucking my on clit. I thrust my pussy into his mouth. His mouth, his tongue felt so good.

"Cum for me, show me how much you like it," he said as he shoved his fingers in my pussy. I was moaning and thrusting, I had never felt to good.

"Has anyone ever made you squirt?" He asked as his fingers moved faster in my pussy.

"No," I looked at him confused.

"I'm gonna make you squirt cum all over the place," he told me.

I had no idea what he was talking about but I was up for anything. He started sucking on my clit and moving his fingers in and out jamming them harder and faster until I couldn't take it any more and I squirted wet, hot cum all over him. It felt amazing.

"Told you I would make you squirt," he laughed.

"Yes you did, now do it again!" I loved it, the sensation was like nothing I had felt before.

"Okay," he said, "but this time my dick will make you squirt."

He pulled me down on top of him and filled me with that massive dick of his. It felt like heaven to me. I had wanted him inside me since the second I saw it. The pumping force of his massive dick was enough to make me squirt all over again. His dick was covered with my cum.

He pulled out and sat up on the box seat. I got on top of him again, only this time I had my back to him. He drove his dick in and out of my pussy, making my legs weak. He reached around a started fingering my clit. I could feel his dick getting harder and faster in my pussy.

"You ready to make me cum?" He whispered in my ear.

I wanted nothing more than to make him cum. I wanted to taste that hot sticky cum again. He moved faster and harder and my body felt like it was on fire. Finally I moaned and let out a squirting stream of cum as I orgasmed harder than I had in my entire life. I jumped off his dick and began sucking it. I liked all of my cum off, the taste was thrilling. I could feel him begin to cum. I sucked and licked and jacked his dick, I wanted every drop. I wanted him to feel as good as he made me feel. Suddenly he filled my mouth with his cum. I felt it hit the back of my throat and slide down. He looked at me and without saying anything he got up and got dressed and went back into the main room. I went into the bathroom cleaned up and then said goodbye to everyone in the condo.

That night Sommer told me about her guy by the pool and I told her nothing about my guy in the condo. I just wanted to hold onto that memory in private for a while. For the rest of the trip we hung out with classmates and new friends we had met. Went to bars and laid out on the beach. The contest never really came back up after that first night. I never saw Matt again after that night either. I still dream about it sometimes and I always wake up wet.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments