Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower Game

"The role of a voyeur and what he sees."

14
9 Comments 9
16.2k Views 16.2k
690 words 690 words
Join now to listen to this story

 

We have played this game many times before.

I hear the shower running and approach quietly, but she knows I'm there. 

She left the door open enough for me to see in.

I look in and she is standing under the shower head getting wet. 

Watching the water flow over every curve of her body I feel the urge to enter.

But I stay where I am.

Taking the liquid soap, she spreads it over her upper chest.

Then she starts to spread it over the breasts and nipples.

Caressing herself and tweaking the erect nipples with each pass.

Covered in a white lather, she leans her head back and begins to softly moan.

One hand moves downward to the firm stomach and spreads the soap in a circular motion. Pausing at her navel, her finger teases it and her hips move slightly.

At the same time, she gently lifts a breast to her mouth and flicks her tongue over it making the nipple more erect.

She then takes the nipple between her full lips and sucks on it.

Her teeth bite down as her tongue swirls around her stiff nub.

Then, she does the same to her other breast.

Her hand moves from the navel, ever lower until it touches the clit. The moans emitted are louder.

The fingers begin moving over, around and pressing harder with every pass getting her nub ever stiffer.

When the nipples are erect, she lowers the breast from her mouth and takes a quick peek at the door.

We make eye contact and she sees me stroking myself through my boxers.

Licking her lips as she watches a large wet spot appear on my boxers.

She smiles seductively while moving her hand from the breast it held to her pussy.

Continuing to tease the clit, a finger moves slowly down and back up her wet slit.

With each pass, the finger penetrates a little deeper until it disappears deep into her wetness.

Her other hand is now rubbing the clit.

Soon, she is rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

The finger is moving in and out of her pussy faster.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She leans against the wall facing me as the water cascades over her.

Her moaning becomes much louder as her orgasm begins flowing through her body.

Before reaching the pinnacle of orgasm she reaches for her favorite toy, the "Rabbit."

Without hesitating, she pushes all the way in and holds it there for a moment.

Her body starts to tremble as she moves the rabbit in and out of her pussy. Very slowly as if to tease me.

Pulling it out until the tip is just inside, she thrusts it all the way in. She does this over and over until she screams out as her body trembles in orgasm.

Her body goes limp and she slides down the wall to the floor.

There she pulls her toy out, brings it to her mouth and begins to lick it clean.

All the while never taking her eyes off me.

I had not stopped stroking myself until she licked her toy clean.

Getting on her knees, she stands and walks over to the far wall.

Turning once again to face me, she bends forward. She pushes against the dildo on the wall.

Slowly sliding the entire length into her pussy, she pinches her nipples with one hand.

The other moves to her clit and begins to rub it.

She beckons me to join her.

I enter the shower, still in my boxers and taking her in my arms we kiss.

I pinch her nipples as she slides along the length of the dildo.

The shower took a little longer than usual.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments