Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subtle Tease and Torment

"A friend decides to enjoy his submission fantasy"

5
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
For the past several months, Kendra and I have been chatting and sharing fantasies between one another. Even though both of us are in committed relationships, we really enjoy discussing different thoughts and scenarios. For a few months, Kendra knew when she talked about her dominant side, it always got my attention and my juices flowing.

Recently, I shared a fantasy I’ve had for a while, where another woman would enjoy controlling me but it also included a taboo situation like the woman would be my assistant or we shared the same circle of friends where it would add a little more spice with the risk of someone figuring it out.

As we talked, I went through several thoughts and possible scenarios to gauge Kendra’s interest. As we discussed different options, I could tell the concept got her mind racing but she caught me off guard when she said, “You only want me to do this because you want to have a chance to turn me on and fuck me.”

Kendra flustered me with the comment and I replied, “While that does sound like a fun idea, I think it would be hot as hell if you just controlled me and enjoyed tormenting and teasing me.”

She quickly responded, “But why would you do it, what’s in it for you?”

After a second, I confessed, “I know it might sound really weird, but if you really got turned on by controlling me, it would turn me on so much, even if I didn’t get anything physical from you.”

After a while, we changed the topic and I figured it was just another topic we chatted about and went by the wayside. However, about a week later, we were texting when I was on the road traveling for work. She told me she was at a party earlier, and I could tell from her spelling that she was pretty intoxicated.

After about twenty minutes of chatting, a text came through, “I have to run, but if your phone rings in a few minutes, answer it but don’t say anything.”

I texted back, “Why?” but there was no reply. I just assumed Kendra was messing with my head, because we joked about phone sex. When the phone didn’t ring for about thirty minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

As soon as I got off to sleep, my phone rang and startled me. I saw Kendra’s number on Caller ID. I was about to say hello, but remembered what she said, so I just clicked answer. The phone was silent for about ten seconds, and I was ready to hang up and then I heard, “Honey, come in the bedroom now, I’m so horny, and I need to be fucked bad.”

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that and then I heard a whisper on the phone, “I am going to fuck my husband, and I want you to listen until we’re done,” and then I heard a male voice come into the room.

For the next forty-five minutes, I listened to everything she did, starting with her dropping to her knees to blow him and having him go down on her. The sounds were a little hard to pick up, but she was very vocal and I heard a lot of comments, words and sounds. I didn’t know how she normally was, but I assumed she was putting on more of a show so I heard it.

After a lot of foreplay, I heard, “I need to come so bad, fuck me so hard and fill me with your come.” Then I heard more male grunting, then a female squeal of delight for over a minute and then the phone went silent for a little over a minute. Then, the call disconnected.

My mind was racing a million miles a minute, and I had a raging erection from listening to that. Kendra always told me she was a voyeur and liked listening and being heard, but I never thought I would hear anything like that. I was really turned on and pushed my boxers down, getting ready to take care of myself; then a text came in.

“Did you hear that?”

“Yes, Kendra, I did. Wow, what got into you?”

“I don’t have time to talk, I need to go back and get more. I’m so horny now. It was so intense knowing you were listening. Did it turn you on?”

“God yes, Kendra, I’m throbbing now, about ready to take care of myself.”

Don't you masturbate! Don’t get yourself to orgasm while you’re on the road, or I’ll be disappointed. I gotta go, I need to be fucked again.”

Then the texts stopped. My mind was spiraling out of control, and several times I started to take care of myself, but for some reason I stopped. I knew she wouldn’t haven’t known if I did it, but I kept replaying the comment, “I’d be disappointed,” in my head, and I didn’t for the next three days. It was a long few days, because when I was traveling; that was usually a time I did take care of myself, because I had plenty of freedom and time after work.

As I was at the airport waiting for my flight home, a text popped up, “Did you jerk off thinking of me getting fucked so good the other night?”

I responded, “No, it was really hard not to, but I didn’t.”

The next text said, “Hard! I bet something was hard. LOL. Were you really serious about me teasing and tormenting you for a night? I thought about that these past few days, thinking how turned on you were, and it was pretty hot.”

“Yes, I’m serious.”

“Okay, I might consider it but it will be totally under my rules. There will be no touching or fooling around with me at all. I get to ask you for whatever I want, but I will keep it discreet. You have the option of saying no to a request, but if you do, the game is over. Do you understand and agree?”

I responded, “Yes I understand.”

Kendra caught me off guard, and the topic changed very quickly. We were talking about the trip, work and other more normal stuff while I was at the airport and after I got home.

The following Friday, a bunch of people were going to a house party with some friends. As I was getting ready, a text came in, “See you tonight. I want you to wear a pair of loose fitting khaki pants. Tonight is the night. Be ready.”

I responded back, “What do you mean?” and there was no reply. I was already dressed, but I made an excuse to go change from jeans to the khaki pants. My heart was racing, wondering what was going on and what might happen.

As I was about to get in the car, another text comes in. “Tonight I am the focus of your entire attention. I want you to make sure I’m in your sight all night long. You can talk to me at times, but you will not monopolize my time. To make sure you’re paying enough attention, any time my drink is down to a third left or less, you must find an excuse to refill it for me. If it ever gets empty, I’ll take that as you’re not into this and don’t want to focus on me.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

Do you agree?”

My heart pounded faster through my chest and I could tell my blood pressure was raising and I replied back, “Yes I do.”

A response came, “Good boy, this could be fun.”

I was a little late getting to the party and started to mingle, and then saw her when I went downstairs. Kendra smiled when I came up and said, “I really like those pants, they are pretty sharp,” and I could feel my face start to flush.

She looked at an empty cup and said, “Do you mind getting me a drink?” I could see a gleam in her eye as she was starting to play the game. I headed to the bar and got a drink and brought it back to her. We were chatting a little, and for some reason, I assumed she picked the low cut top that really shows off her cleavage, and my eyes constantly looked.

We were chatting a little, and before long she turned to Rick and said, “Is my top cut too low, this guy is having trouble looking in my eyes,” as she playfully pinched my arm and embarrassed me for checking her out.

The she added, “Hey I’ll see you later, I need to catch up with Rick.” For the next fifteen minutes, she really flirted with him, touched his arm a lot and laughed and joked. I saw several times she made eye contact with me, and in my mind, I couldn't tell if she was doing it to torment me or if I was reading more into it.

A few minutes later, I saw Kendra’s finger tapping her cup and I realized I forgot about what she wanted for the drink. I hurried over, and pretended that I had to walk through them to get to the bar and said, “Oh Kendra, your drink looks about empty, can I get you another?”

She smiled and said, “Thanks and get one for my hot date for the night,” as she flirted right in front of me. I brought them back, and she thanked me and then leaned in and whispered, “That was a little slow, pay attention.”

For the next 90 minutes, Kendra moved to all different men and really started to flirt with them very hard. I was trying to have conversations with others but also keep an eye on her, as she wanted, and make sure her drink was always full. It was hard to find a subtle way to break in and make sure her drink was full without others figuring it out.

With the last drink I brought her, Kendra leaned in and whispered, “Are you wearing boxers or tighties tonight?”

She caught me off guard and I responded, “Boxers.”

She moved closer and added, “I want you to go to the bathroom now, take off your boxers and cut them into pieces and throw them away but bring me a small piece of the fabric to make sure I know you did it.” I started to turn red, and then Kendra yelled “Hey Jill, do you have a pair of scissors I can borrow?” and she brought them over and handed them to Kendra.

I was a million shades of red as she handed them to me. Kendra turned around and chatted with someone else and then I got a text “Do it or it’s over tonight?”

My cock started to stir with the command, and I actually went to the bathroom and took them off and cut them into many pieces. When I was done, I dug around the cabinet for a bag, or something I could hide the pieces in to throw away, I finally did it, and I brought out a piece of the boxers about one inch square. I was a million shades of red. I stood next to her, and she reached into my hand, pulled the piece of fabric from my hand and smiled broadly. In my mind, I couldn't believe I did that and I was even more surprised at how turned on I was.

“Let’s play some pool,” she said to me, and we started to play. Right away, I could tell she was really bending over more to tease and torment me. As we were playing, she scooted up in front of me and rubbed her ass against my crotch, and my erection was poking out big time.

Kendra leaned in and whispered, “My oh my, someone is a little turned on. You might want to find a seat, or everyone here will know how turned on you are,” and then she said, “Paul, wanna take me on, I need some new competition,” as she took the cue from my hand and gave it to Paul.

I had to sit on the barstool and watch her flirt with him using cleavage to distract him and making jokes about bending over the table and asking him if he’s ever fucked on a pool table. As the game went on, she started rubbing and pinching his ass as a way to try and distract him, yet torment me.

Their game finally ended, and she handed me her glass for another drink. When I was at the bar, I got a text, “God, I’m so hot now, this is really arousing for some reason.My panties are soaked. I hope your pre-come isn’t leaking through your pants.”

As I read the last part, I immediately looked down, trying to see if something actually might be showing though. When it wasn’t, I looked up and I saw Kendra looking right at me, smiling with the wickedest of grins. She went back to playing as I started talking with someone else.

I saw her get her phone, and then I received a text. “God, I bet you wish you were Paul or Rich getting my attention and flirting. I want you to go upstairs in the kitchen next to the garage.”

I headed upstairs, thinking something was going on up there, but no one was there. As I started to come back downstairs, my phone buzzed. “You got to hear me over the phone, now you get to hear me in person, stay there and don’t say anything.”

After about 15 seconds, I heard Kendra come up the stairs with her man leading him by his hand. She looked me in the eye quickly and pulled him into the bathroom in the back. For the next 10 minutes, I heard different sounds. I could tell the guy was trying to be quieter since it was in the house, but assumed that Kendra again is making it more audible for me to hear.

I heard the lock on the door open, and the guy came out and I moved away, like I was heading downstairs. He passed me and went downstairs, and I stopped and acted like I'd forgotten something, and Kendra came out of the bathroom with the biggest smile. She walked up to me and put her hand on my crotch for a quick squeeze.

“Oh, I was right, someone likes listening.” Then she took my hand and put something in it. “Since I made you cut up your boxers, I thought this was only fair.”

As she put it in my hand, she moved it to my face and said, “You can keep these panties and smell them. I’m going back to the party. I wonder if I should let you get off tonight or hold on longer.”

As she held the panties next to my face, she kissed my cheek and said, “This was more fun than I thought,” and headed downstairs. As she was about to go downstairs, she turned and said. "You're allowed to come tonight, and good luck not thinking of me when you do."

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments