Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Afternoon Alone in the Dunes

"That gushing feeling when you have been caught out"

1
0 Comments 0
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Sunday afternoon alone in the dunes, well we thought we were.

It's your worst nightmare, that gushing feeling when you suddenly realize that you have been caught in a comprising situation.

It had been one of those typical family visits to the relatives, the type of visit which had become routine, with everyone being polite, interjected with moments that were actually enjoyable, such as the trip to the beach after Sunday lunch.

As there were quite a few of us, we had to leave in three cars. I took with me my girlfriend Anna and my two cousins, who were of course younger and pretty excited about going to the beach as it was a novelty for them. They lived over 5 hours from the luxury of what was only 20 minutes away for us.

We were lucky on this particular afternoon as the morning had been a bit cloudy so parking was quite easy to find, which meant that the beach would not be packed with lots of other people. The sand was easy on your feet and the tide being out meant the sand stretched out for miles. Perfect for a gentle walk. The beach was backed by a strip of pine trees and undulating dunes, which was a fun place to find some shade, and play games like throwing pine cones at each other and it was also a place where you could find privacy if you took the trouble to walk a bit further.

Now you may perhaps be starting to see where I am going with this story. Anna suggested that we walk a bit further which was fine by me. The younger cousins seemed happy and I let the rest of the family know that we were going to ‘explore’ the dunes. It was great to get some time together with her alone and as we walked she seemed to be eager to increase the pace. Soon enough we were quite a way up the beach and made a right up into the dunes and pine trees.

In the dunes we walked up to a point where we could sit and look over the beach, our folks in the distance and there were a few other people walking their dogs along the beach. Being somewhat alone we started to kiss and gently caress each other when Anna said, "Let’s go back a bit further into the trees."

Well it was evident what was on her mind and this was confirmed with the increasing rigidity of my cock. Sure we’d had sex before, but not outside on a Sunday afternoon with my folks walking on the beach, but you know how it goes!

We soon found a spot and scouted around to check that there was nobody else in sight which was quite a turn on all by itself. I found the anticipation quite arousing, when I undid her jeans and found that it was really easy to for me to touch her as this afternoon, as she did not have any underwear on. I guess she perhaps had been planning this.

It was evident that Anna was very turned on as touching her pussy was like gently putting your finger in a warm bowl of honey, so inviting and so ready. She reciprocated by quickly getting to grips with my very stiff cock. Seeing as she was also wearing jeans I had to help pull them off one leg and the sight was stunning.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

Her smooth pussy and curved breasts seemed to glow on this warm Sunday afternoon. Knowing that other people were at a safe distance and that we had just a few minutes to indulge in a quick erotic open air fuck before we might be missed or found.

So that is what we did. You may have noticed that there is a shift in your focus when having sex, it seems that you end up in a bubble which reduces your hearing and perceptions of what is around you, which returns gently after reaching climax. As it was a quickie on the ground with pine needles we did not get very elaborate with our positions, and being considerate I laid back and she rode my cock, which is a position I enjoy as I like to fondle her breasts and touch her ass as she moves up and down, plus it saved her getting pine needles embedded in her ass, and you may well know how sand can turn into grinding paste with a wet pussy!

We both came within a few seconds of each other, and between her glorious juice and my cum it was a wonderful sticky moment. If I was to guess we probably enjoyed each other for five to ten minutes, and as I mentioned after climax we gained our hearing and awareness, and that’s when she said, "Oh shit!"

I figured that she must have got some sand in a place where it should not be. If only it was that simple. So the good news is that we had not been found by our cousins or my parents, the bad news was that about 80 feet away we could see that there were two people watching us. What was even worse was that the man had a camera in his hand, and it was not one of those instant cameras, it was one that ornithologists use…meaning it had a long lens that is used to take pictures of birds.

That was the gushing moment…who were they? and had they been taking pictures of us fucking? Well so far we have never found out. Once they realized we’d seen them they moved further away and headed back though the woods. We burst out laughing, perhaps it was the only way to deal with the shock and excitement. Relieved that they had gone I pulled up my jeans and Anna hopped around getting her leg back into her jeans, while I brushed off the incriminating evidence of the pine needles and sand.

As we walked back we speculated as to whether we’d been photographed, and fantasized about what might have happened if they had come even closer.

On the trip home we occasionally smirked at each other with the sticky juice and cum slowly drying inside our jeans to remind us of our adventure. Of course we happily let everyone else know that the far end of the pine woods was pretty boring and not really worth the extra walk.

So if you happen to be reading this and are the photographer we would love to see the pictures. Who knows after the gush of excitement we felt perhaps we’d like to have some more pictures taken of us enjoying each other at the beach.

Published 
Written by StellarJay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors